It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would say to sign my two and myself on, however, I suspect we were signed up even before this thread appeared.

As for the disclosure project, I suspect it is a diversionary tactic being used to try to direct an event they know they cannot stop. It won't work.

Yes, it is the calm before the storm,...it can be felt in the air by some. Others feel as if they are sitting on a powder keg,...just waiting.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First, DontTreadOnMe has noted (and we have discussed briefly off-thread) that TD and I had invited posters to volunteer in this thread.

The Terms and Conditions stated very clearly that,

quote:

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind.

You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.).

Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

I wanted to make it clear that neither TD nor I have asked for personal information, outside contact info, or made any other inappropriate requests for information with regard to volunteers. We never deliberately intended to sidestep the T&C.

If anyone feels that we have asked for these things, or crossed a line I apologize on my own, and TD's behalf. It is not our intention to make inappropriate solicitations. I take this seriously.

In any event, I have made an agreement with ATS staff that I will no longer make statements about volunteering in this thread, and I will not solicit personal information within the context of volunteering.

I hope this has been resolved. TD and I want to mind our p's and q's. We want this message to get out.

Now, let's get back to the discussion.

Hi there, win 52! Hope you've been practicing LOL

You said,

I had a power outage a while back. During that time, I en-visioned a situation that was just like this. People were all gathered in groups talking about what needed to be done for survival of the group. There were Hydro people involved and it looked to be a fairly permanent condition.

I thought this to be very strange, because they would and did have the power back on shortly....it took a couple of hours.

Did you mean that in your vision there was just a two hour blackout? What do you feel was the significance of this vision?

Also,

I have also heard that things are going according to projections. It has to do with the dance of the solar systems, our location therein, and the condition Earth's ability to support us is in.

I like the image of a dance. I feel it's appropriate. Smooth, rhythmic movements timed to the beat of the energy of the universe...

Finally,

At a certain point in time, things will start to happen, regardless of the Earth's condition.

Yes indeed, sir.

It's very interesting how everything is tied together though. Certain celestial events not only accompany societal events, but sometimes presage them.

You can call them the material and the spiritual if you like. The Mayans predicted the arrival of Cortez and their subsequent downfall with a cosmological calendar based on precessional and astrological cycles.

It was stated by some who studied the Mayan calendar that,

That was the day when an important ancestor was prophesied to return, "coming like a butterfly." In the western calendar, the One Reed date correlates to Easter Sunday, April 21, 1519 the day that Hernando Cortez and his fleet of 11 Spanish galleons arrived from the East at what is today called Vera Cruz, Mexico.

This reign has lasted until the year 1987 when it is said,

What began with the arrival of Cortez, lasted until August 16, 1987 - a date many people recall as Harmonic Convergence. Millions of people took advantage of that date to make ceremony in sacred sites, praying for a smooth transition to a new era, the World of the Fifth Sun.

"From that 1987 date until now, Mr. Barrios says, we have been in a time when the right arm of the materialistic world is disappearing, slowly but inexorably. We are at the cusp of the era when peace begins, and people live in harmony with Mother Earth. We are no longer in the World of the Fourth Sun, but we are not yet in the World of the Fifth Sun. This is the time in-between, the time of transition.

"As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war, and ongoing Earth changes.

"All this, Mr. Barrios says, was foreseen via the simple, spiral mathematics of the Mayan calendars.

SOURCE

I would ask though, Do we need evidence from an ancient calendar to tell us that we are undergoing something very strange right now? The obvious answer is no. But this culture definitely can offer some insight into what's happening on our planet right now.

Too many people argue about the calendar when they could be looking up into the sky to see proof for themselves that something is going on.

"It" is happening now. I was talking some more last night with TD, and he was recalling more of these memories...

We are both baffled by the ceaseless flow of imagery he has in his head. We also talked this weekend about the powerful ufo dreams I've had all of my life, which reaches back to high school and maybe further than that, and how I can find no clear source for these dreams.

They have been the most lucid and most powerful dreams I've ever had, but I had them before I even thought of ufos; before I ever saw the movie E.T. For a kid that's pretty strange stuff.

I've had several dreams where I am standing on the ground and look up to see the sky filled with craft. TD described it as a swarm of bees. I just see all of these round craft literally filling the skies, and people on the ground running around confused...

To me those dreams could be premonitions of what TD has said about the mass landing. That realization hit me this past weekend...We will see soon enough...

I think Michael St. Clair stated that 2007 will see a unique alignment,

As 2007 draws to its close on 12/12, a once in a millennium (understatement) alignment occurs: Excessive net worker Jupiter triggers Pluto, overlord of trans-formation and super avatar of change in the point known as the 'galactic center'.

This can only mean space travel, and things transcendental. I expect a new cosmology to manifest at that time, more inter-stellar type mathematics of time, and I look forward to a creed of justice and a belief in the zero point field called GOD...

The old 'old man' will have to go, and the new 'old man' will be lead by wise men - magicians - who know how to put a smile on your face. An age of timelessness dawns; the coming of a cosmopolitan universal picture of an ethical 'Dorian Gray', the man who never ages, yet retains his morals...

SOURCE

Another thread on ATS mentions the possibilities that await at the end of this year - THREAD LINK

And hi, ShadowEyes! Your posts are always welcomed.

You said,

I would say to sign my two and myself on, however, I suspect we were signed up even before this thread appeared.

Adventurous type, aye? ahahah I am not at liberty to comment on this excerpt. hehe

You said,

As for the disclosure project, I suspect it is a diversionary tactic being used to try to direct an event they know they cannot stop. It won't work.

Disclosure is a pipe dream. Although I can't thank Greer and those witnesses deeply enough for coming forward. They are up against a worthy adversary.

Friendly ET's have a better chance. Wait and see...

Finally,

Yes, it is the calm before the storm,...it can be felt in the air by some. Others feel as if they are sitting on a powder keg,...just waiting.

It's like the end of the Beatles' song, "A Day in the Life" where the trumpets, etc., build to that crescendo just before a pause, before culminating in...The long, 53 second long piano sustain...

That piano chord is about to sound...

Thank you all for posting!! tick tock...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
On the Deck...

I hearby volunteer !! but how will you find me ?? by my ATS avatar and name ?? how would it be accoplished ??...just do not forget....I VOLUNTEER !! contact me via u2u....

(**EDIT** just great.......I read more and i guess i cannot volunteer due to ATS's tac........i give up...whats the point?? **EDIT**)

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There is nothing that says you simply indicating your wish to volunteer in this thread is against the T&C. However, I cannot ask, or invite you to do so. And from here on out I will not.

I have also chosen not to u2u, or contact individuals who volunteer. If what is supposed to come to pass does, then I won't need to lift a finger.

Your enthusiasm is noted with equal enthusiasm!

I'm sure if a time traveler read your post he would use ATS to contact you. That is an educated guess.

If you're talking time travel, then you're talking about the means to travel back to this date, Wednesday, April 11, 2007, and rounding up volunteers.

That, and any other feat accomplished with time travel will clearly be effected.

I cannot, however, ask, or invite anyone to volunteer. And I urge you to keep your private and personal information just that.

I don't want to tiptoe around the rules here, so I'll leave it at that.

What TD and me, and win 52, ShadowEyes, and a great many others want is for the future to get here right now! LOL But it takes some patience. We're not dealing with a fast food restaurant. Certain things must unfold naturally. But that's OK...

Let those positive feelings in you grow. When you're feeling uplifted thinking about these things, when you're listening to good music, or you read about these changes and feel lighter, or you feel your heart lifting up, let your cup overflow, and then mentally spread that feeling to the rest of the planet. That's what the future is bringing...A galaxy full of that...And it's long overdue...

Thanks very much for your post, Alpha Grey!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Did you mean that in your vision there was just a two hour blackout? What do you feel was the significance of this vision?

The blackout was 2 hrs or so.

That was the trigger for me to peer ahead into the near future.

The question about whether or not we would see this type of thing as being a future possibility came up. I went into a view where this was a reality.

The black out was to do with a complete shutdown of all fossil fuel & nuclear energy generating facilities. The hydro people were there because they were at a loss as to what they could do about this.

The power was out for several days, before it was back on.

It was interesting that there were people who never spoke to eachother, carying on like they were brothers.

This was a worldwide phenomena.

This started a worldwide shift in the way we produce energy for consumption.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You said,

The black out was to do with a complete shutdown of all fossil fuel & nuclear energy generating facilities...

This was a worldwide phenomena.

What could cause power grids that aren't connected, around the planet, to simultaneously go black?

If this became a reality for a couple of days I wonder who, or what would be to blame...

You also said,

The hydro people were there because they were at a loss as to what they could do about this...

This started a worldwide shift in the way we produce energy for consumption.

You need a lot of water in the case of the hydros. Too many places are landlocked.

To me, on the face of it, having this occur worldwide, or even just across the United States would definitely prompt a shift in consciousness, and a new philosophy of energy production.

I wonder if the problem as to why we rely on fossil fuels is that those who control this industry just don't have a viable alternative, or if they are suppressing this alternative energy source...

If it's the latter, then a nationwide, or worldwide blackout may force some sectors to become "real creative, real quick". As if we'd believe that their hard work would suddenly net us a new, effective energy source...*rolls eyes*

Obviously I mean that someone with this technology would have to take a step forward and "out" this technology, or seed it into the public sector somewhere, so people can take the rudiments offered to them and run with it...

Of course what that technology would be is beyond me...Project Camelot has an interview with Gordon Novel, who contends that he is working with NASA scientists and others on a free energy source that he hopes to go public with within the next decade.

Gordon says they are moving forward at a steady pace and that this will become a reality. He also said that part of the reason that he is helping this whole process along is that he has several remote viewers in his employ, or on his team, who have seen into our future and see us using free energy.

He said that his patent comes from ET technology...I guess we will see...

Also,

It was interesting that there were people who never spoke to eachother, carying on like they were brothers.

Oh, no! People being friendly and sharing with one another?! A free energy source for the entire planet?! What a terrifying future that is!! (OK, I'm laying it on thick...)

If you add friendly interspecies contact with ETs into the mix, then I will KNOW Armageddon is upon us. LOL

Thank you again, win, for sharing your insights. And thank you for using your powers for good. ahaha

Peace!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
timedrifter/onthedeck:

This looks interesting:
www.cnn.com...

It's a concert to help raise awareness about the climate changes going on.

I wonder if it could be related to the concert that timedrifter spoke about, like maybe it's a predecessor that will help raise raise funds for the concert.

This little concert would identify big problems for the people of earth and what we can do to help solve these problems. Well... it may not be that little. They are hoping to reach 2 billion people through live broadcasts. The 'little' concert with hype up the population to get excited for the huge concert that timedrifter mentioned, which will show off a lot of cool technology that will help solve our problems including the climate change and will probably draw an even bigger crowd than 2 billion.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Any wind, water, solar types of energy production was still working. It was not nearly enough to go around.

That is funny....I deleted it, because I questioned this part.

Our Galactic brothers bring us more than enough power units to use. This is part of the mass landing / rescue mission.

Even the diesel and gas generators didn't work. This becomes a permanent situation, as they will never be used again.

I just asked about vehicles?.......All fossil fuel consumption will be terminated, worldwide. Nuclear?...We (ET), working together with Earth people will deal with the nuclear power plants, shutting them down in a safe manner and dealing with the waste.

This will stop the world in its tracks. I think this would get people to pay attention. Talk about disclosure.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I had read your post earlier, but haven't had time to respond until just now.

curiousbeliever, you mentioned the "climate" concert event. It's actually pretty funny.

I had read that this concert was originally the brainchild of Al Gore and the "flamboyant" British billionaire, Sir Richard Branson.

I was actually talking to TD about these concerts and I think we both agreed they were possibly well-intentioned, but naive and misguided attempts to bring attention to something Al and Richard think is important. It's a lot of rhetoric, big ticket sales (and egos), and not much more. I mean, if you're in to that sort of thing...

Al Gore has a documentary on the subject of Global Warming, which is a theory sometimes referred to in its less sensational form, "climate change", so as not to turn off more even-tempered types and to let them know "it's real", quote-endquote. The documentary is called, "An Inconvenient Truth".

To wit,

AIT on DVD
September 15th, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth arrives on DVD November 21, 2006 from Paramount Home Entertainment.

“I’m excited about the documentary’s release on DVD,” said former Vice President Al Gore. “The DVD is a vital way for us to continue the conversation about global warming with even more Americans.

As more and more people understand what’s at stake, they become a part of the solution, and share both in the challenges and opportunities presented by the climate crisis.”

I love rhetoric and political-speak. This last sentence says it all, and yet it says nothing. Al Gore must think we're in Iraq to remove a threatening dictator from power.

Oh, if we could have a concert in, "London; Shanghai, China; Sydney, Australia; Johannesburg, South Africa; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and cities to be determined in Japan, Antarctica and the United States," and then just switch over to free energy right after the concert.

And just to show what a show stopper this one will be, the article I'm citing says, "This will be the first live concert in Antarctica ever."

SOURCE

Wow! And if only they had monkeys riding bicycles we might actually be on our way out from under this fossil fuel nightmare we're living in.

As if you could put on a Bon Jovi cd and get the United States government, and other industrialized nations to stop using oil and to switch to vegetable oil.

Regarding the underlined statement above, there is no one to "continue the conversation with" on my side of Capital Hill. The little people didn't create this problem. Those in power created a situation that the rest of us walked into, because it was forced upon us, and we had no viable alternative.

Who can offer a solution when those who created the problem, the industries, continue to lobby our government with billions of dollars to perpetuate their existence, and to possibly suppress solutions that threaten their way of life?

I'm not sure, exactly, how most of the world "shares" in the industrial nations' pollution problem, except that we all have to breathe these toxins, slave to pay for these "dirty" fuels to run our cars because a cleaner, cheaper source hasn't been made available to us, fight wars on behalf of those who dictate policy to secure more of these noxious fuels, or simply to "appear interested" when those in positions capable of effecting change look to the already impoverished "Hoi polloi" to foot the bill for something we didn't invent in the first place.

I will never criticize anyone with sincere motives, even if they are a little idealistic. But in the case where there is a clear source for this problem - the industries and the policy-makers, I need to make my objection known.

Clearly, me and my neighbor are not to blame for modern, industrialized nations' pollution and destruction of our atmosphere (if that is in fact the case), so I don't know why he and I have to pay for something that our tax dollars should have gone into researching decades ago.

The audacity of Al Gore and Sir Richard Branson thinking they can hold a few concerts and accomplish something that, if ever there were the interest in achieving, would have been accomplished long before now. Making people pay to watch Bon Jovi, and then using the ticket sales to stop Global Warming is as naive as you can get.

I want to reiterate that I am not beating up on Al or Richard. They may be well-intentioned, but it is the pinnacle of ignorance for a couple of guys to think that they can solve a problem of this magnitude by throwing money at it when they don't even fully understand the situation.

What exactly is happening on our planet climatically? Is it just a tumultuous time in our planet's history? Is the entire planet truly warming? Is there enough data to prove this is the direct result of us driving cars around? Can a couple of guys alter the course of our planet's ecology?

There are too many questions. I am separating the climate stuff from our dependence on a limited and noxious energy resource. The latter has to change. The former will, but I'm not sure that it's necessary - mother nature knows how to regulate herself; I'm not sure it's occurred because of us, or that it will change as a result of our efforts.

Isn't it funny that there are individuals who think that money can actually alter the ecosphere? Oh if it were that easy.

It's just frustrating that me and my neighbor seem to be forced to pay for things that we didn't create in the first place, and that despite endlessly tossing money at these so-called "solutions", they never seem to go anywhere.

"Alternative energy sources" is a phrase typically used in public relations, or in marketing, and has more to do with rhetoric than it does with real spending.

The most money spent on those three words is in the marketing that goes into making them "visible" to the public.

The sad truth is that it doesn't make business sense in the corporate-run United States to pursue alternative energy resources. This is why poor Al and Richard have to ask Bon Jovi and the Red Hot Chili Peppers to try to drum up ticket sales.

curiousbeliever, I hope I didn't dump on your parade. I have definite views on these things, and I see the futility in attempting what Al and Richard feel duty-bound to accomplish. I don't fault them, and I wish them the best of luck. I recycle.

As for TD's concert, there is a lot more than just music. And his concert is free.

TD did acknowledge that even though his concert will be an amazing ET contact event, where people will also see historical events played out as they actually happened, will be able to alter their physical appearance, time travel, and meet Jesus, that the effects of his concert will still be limited - if you can believe that.

The concert that TD (and win 52) sees as coming to pass will be an unprecedented contact event, and a prelude to the mass landing. Thousands of people will descend upon this concert location in Pennsylvania, but it won't be until after the concert that millions of people realize what actually occurred there. That is where the impact will begin to show, and that location will become a mecca.

Truly, if a concert the likes of which TD is talking about comes to pass, ask yourself if the world will switch to "alternative energy sources" when they realize what has happened. Do you think that raising a couple of billion dollars is going to alter the course that has put countries at war with each other for decades?

In any event, the concert is going to be indescribable for those who are able to attend. And for those that don't, they only have to wait a year or so before they get the real deal, live and in person. That's the whole idea.

So yes, TD and I know about these concerts, but the one TD and win 52 see will put all concerts to shame.

Thanks for your post, curious!!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have to apologize to curious. He asked a simple question and I ranted on...and on...about Al and Richard's concert. I admit I may misunderstand where they're coming from...

Anyway, win, you said,

Any wind, water, solar types of energy production was still working. It was not nearly enough to go around.

That is funny....I deleted it, because I questioned this part.

I say let it flow. If it's up there (in your head) you never know what's pertinent...But you are right, there is not enough to go around. We would be caught with our pants around our ankles if we had a blackout tomorrow. Just another something to blame on those making policy on this planet...

Also,

Our Galactic brothers bring us more than enough power units to use. This is part of the mass landing / rescue mission.

Ah-hah! That's cool. It would have to be part and parcel of that whole operation. You can't make an effective, full scale intervention if you're not bringing batteries. LOL

You said,

Even the diesel and gas generators didn't work. This becomes a permanent situation, as they will never be used again.

Love to hear it! It's become clear that these fuels negatively impact the environment and the human race, through pollution and war.

You also said,

I just asked about vehicles?.......All fossil fuel consumption will be terminated, worldwide. Nuclear?...We (ET), working together with Earth people will deal with the nuclear power plants, shutting them down in a safe manner and dealing with the waste.

This will stop the world in its tracks. I think this would get people to pay attention. Talk about disclosure.

That's also great news!

TD said that there is going to be a lot happening during the mass landing. He said that every person on this planet is going to be offered a choice as to how they want to proceed.

I may have mentioned this before, but there are other posters on ATS who claim to be privy to events that will come to pass and mention this "choice".

It will be a choice about how our societies will be structured. The government structures that we now know will be removed, and a more equitable, effective, simplified, and progressive system of positive communityism will be put in place, or more correctly "assumed" by the then free and empowered people on this planet.

TD says that people will largely govern themselves, which is how it should be.

For those that feel the need to stand in line for a driver's license, who need to be told how to live and what to believe in, who want to grow their financial debt, have their individual rights and freedoms taken, love the smell of napalm in the morning, or who enjoy providing several forms of ID and undergoing a strip search before they can leave their country of origin, they will be disappointed.

The monetary system, if it hasn't disappeared by this time, will be replaced with a different system of exchange. The old debt-based system will be abolished (and I wouldn't be surprised if "the people" themselves decided on this).

These are just some of the changes that will take place.

There will also be many, many truths revealed. This includes truths about our governments and religious institutions, and will include excavations performed by some of these friendly ET visitors, who will unearth artifacts hidden under the pyramids and elsewhere that will reveal our true past.

TD said he remembers seeing it being a messy operation; with a lot of digging going on at the Pyramids of Giza in particular, and how locals were not happy about this.

Before this mass landing occurs there's going to be a message broadcast around the planet. TD remembers the message that is broadcast over the Internet, radios, televisions, telephones, anything that can carry a signal.

The craft are going to remain out of sight for the most part, and will broadcast a message.

TD said part of it to me, but it was something to the effect that, and these are my words - I'm loosely paraphrasing what little TD remembered of the communication, "We are your brothers and sisters, and you ours. We are friendly, and we are here to help you, our brothers and sisters, and to bring the truths to you that have long been kept from you..."

He said that there was a lot of talk of "brothers and sisters". And as he's said before, there will be human ETs at the forefront of this mass landing, but they will be joined by a couple of other types of ETs.

This message will be broadcast around the planet, and the intent is to make the visitors' intentions known, and to allay fears.

This is soon followed by billions of craft entering our atmosphere and becoming visible.

TD said that in order for people on the ground to know that this was real (i.e., not a hologram) that many, or all of these craft would land virtually anywhere, including, TD says, on the New Jersey Turnpike, so that people could touch them and feel that they were solid.

After that initial contact, these craft would return to the skies where they would remain for three days. The first day was the day of contact, and it is during this first day that there will be a lot of chaos on the ground. It will quickly subside after this first day.

These ships will remain in the air for a second day, then on the third day they will descend to our planet's surface and the awakening will continue.

It's fantastic typing this kind of far out material, but it's real.

The only leap I'm making here, not having experienced this event myself, is not whether ETs will show up, but predicting the numbers, and the fact that they will land in these great numbers.

They're already in our skies, and there are millions that have landed and made contact with human beings individually.

We're just waiting for the big one...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
how do we save the world...when and do humans ever develop abilities of the mind

what are bio-tech implants that you were referring too?

if you went say like 1 million years into the future, and humans have evolved to a degree were anything is limitless what would you do, and is there immortality.

I would like to VOLUNTEER To Time TRAVEL, so many things to see, so many...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Adventurous type, aye?

Tis indeed.

What once was, still is.

Wouldn't want to miss it.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
First, ATSGUY, I know TD is reading, and will probably respond, but I'll throw in my two cents.

You asked,

how do we save the world?

One person at a time. LOL I heard that somewhere...Just had to write it.

You may be able to look at the events that are approaching as "saving the planet" in the end, but it's more a shaking up, an enlightening, and an empowerment.

What I believe will happen is that the keys to the kingdom will be handed to every person on this planet, and the result will be a change that will alter how we live on this planet.

The structure of our societies will change, but this will be the result of what is given to us in the form of power and information, and will be a natural result of that. It will not happen through our own efforts alone.

This movement has already started, and technology such as television and the Internet are critical parts of this process. Our "neighbors", who come from far and wide, are also a part of that process; and they are kicking the process into high gear.

But this saving the world will not be effected by human beings until we are given the ability to do so. Up until now sentiments such as this were just that. The sentiment was expressed in flowery language, but always ended up being a pipe dream.

The reality is that we are stuck where we're stuck and won't move an inch without outside assistance.

You asked,

when and do humans ever develop abilities of the mind

They have and develop them now. TD may be able to offer more insight as to when this might reach a more significant number and degree.

I've heard that something like 25% or so of the population will have abilities that we call psychic, or extrasensory, and these folks will consciously wield these abilities.

The number may actually be greater than that. I think this is beginning now, but may be apparent within the next two to four years.

These won't be a couple of hundred spoon benders, but more on the order of several thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people gaining these abilities...We'll have to wait and see.

You asked,

what are bio-tech implants that you were referring too?

This is a TD question. I know TD said that he was implanted at some point, either by the government AND himself, or just by himself. He did so for tracking purposes. It was a safety precaution.

Also,

if you went say like 1 million years into the future, and humans have evolved to a degree were anything is limitless what would you do, and is there immortality?

That's a long time LOL TD did mention that we will have nanotechnology that allows us to reverse age oursevles.

He also said, however, that there is a limit to this. There is a point where our bodies reject this technology and it becomes a necessity to create a physical vehicle into which we can place our consciousness.

TD believes one such vehicle are the grays' bodies. He believes that he met a version of himself from this distant future inside one of these gray bodies.

It's crazy to even think that far ahead, but that's what he said. We are immortal consciousness as it is, but if we want to continue to operate in this physical universe it is necessary to have a vehicle to inhabit, so we can exist in and manipulate the physical universe.

Finally, you said,

I would like to VOLUNTEER To Time TRAVEL, so many things to see, so many...

You know what? At some point everyone will have a chance at this. But for the near future, I know a time traveler will read your post and probably say hi...

Hi, ShadowEyes!

If TD and I can help it, no one will miss anything.

If there is any news to report on the concert, etc., any new peculiar events, or anything remotely related to TD's story, you will read about it here, as soon as it is humanly possible to post it.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I just read pg 1 and then pg 41....

I would ask him...........

wait for it.......

its a good question.......

"what's the time?"

[edit on 12-4-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's ten minutes after one...where I am...

If you were hovering in space looking down on our small planet what time would it be?

As far as your awareness is concerned, the time is always "now".

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
is magic real...? Also why come to this time, i mean why dont time travelers just prove stuff...i am sure this has been asked again and again but you are making it seam really uneasy and fake.

for instance we live in a time were we can upload on you tube and post pics and stuff, why don't you do it i mean post pics of your machine, your devices..anything.

Also how are you writing this, you came into our time line without anything, surely u must have a computer, or a email address, that is what it takes to get a account on ATS and post there. What do you do for money now, where do you stay, you are in PA, well i am in PA too...lets meet up and discus this person to person, and drive it about 5hours away from were i live to the edge of the state border so why not.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
as for making contact with volunteers, I think it would be best if our future selves were the ones who made initial contact. At first I think I would be freaked out a bit, but as long as I'm not visited by a 'grey', I think I'll be fine. Grey's kind of freak me out... even the benevolent ones. Probably because close encounters of the 3rd kind and ET scared me as a kid

note to my future self: if you are reading this, please contact me through my gmail account using my own account. Then I will know 100% that you are me, since only You and I know the password.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have some questions...

-Does the different timeline thing have anything to do with deja vue?
-If I sign up will there be a way to distinguish you from a psycho trying to kidnap people? (no offense)

thats all the questions I need answered.

On the topic of recruitment...

I would like to recruit if I can return to the point i'm at in my life. I like my life right now and I would like to get a job where I can serve my planet (not the army). I'm a little young, but i'm in good shape and i'm smart for my age. You can U2U me or e-mail me at ferferfer33@hotmail.com with any questions or anything. If i'm too young to join your program can you tell me when? Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First, ATSGUY, you asked,

is magic real...?

I don't know. Next. LOL Actually, TD is big on magic. He says that it is, and will be, very real. He hasn't gone into detail, but it may have to do with the seeming impossibility of things that people will be able to do with and without technology. He can speak to that on his own...

He has spoken about alchemy as well. Also, he said that he had encountered three old witches at a bar in New York. He was with other friends at the bar, and the theme of the night was "Future Shock", I think. It was a time travel theme.

Everything in the bar was pretty strange, but these three witches appeared to walk through the crowd, preceded by a strong breeze, and no one seemed to notice them, but TD and his friends...Not sure how connected that is, but he counts this sighting among his many paranormal experiences.

You said,

for instance we live in a time were we can upload on you tube and post pics and stuff, why don't you do it i mean post pics of your machine, your devices..anything.

If you read this thread from the beginning you'll be able to answer that question.

In short, he does not have access to this technology at the moment, and when he did, he didn't take photos, that he has expressed to me, that he has kept, or hidden anywhere.

You asked,

Also how are you writing this, you came into our time line without anything, surely u must have a computer, or a email address, that is what it takes to get a account on ATS and post there. What do you do for money now, where do you stay

I know TD can post on his own, and it bothers people that I answer as well, but I can respond, so I'm just going to...

TD uses a computer to make his responses. And he used his computer to get an email address like you did.

He's a regular guy, who was born in New Yorn in 1973. He's lead a regular life, in a manner of speaking LOL He did not travel here through a time machine, and he does not have access to this technology at the moment.

He was given access to this technology during an abduction experience that occurred in 1992 when he was 18 years old.

He works a regular job, is married, and has, now, four children. His personal time travel experiences occurred during a six day abduction experience in 1992 where he was able to travel to our distant past and future, as well as to this particular time frame.

There was an 18 year old TD from the year 1992, walking around the east coast (U.S.) around this time frame (2007-2009).

There will also be an older, (30's to 40's), future version of TD walking around here soon, who will make contact with the TD posting on this website.

This is what TD says he recalls experiencing during his abduction and time travels, and I have every reason, given his sincerity and his life story in total, to believe this is a very real possibility. This is a nonspecific prediction, but there is a time limit on it...

Finally,

you are in PA, well i am in PA too...lets meet up and discus this person to person, and drive it about 5hours away from were i live to the edge of the state border so why not.

I'll leave that one to TD...

Hi, curiousbeliever!

You said,

as for making contact with volunteers, I think it would be best if our future selves were the ones who made initial contact.

LOL You're right! That would be the best way. Definitely a human being. A form we are used to seeing...

You know that some people don't feel scared when they describe meeting one of these beings. Not only that, they say they feel comfortable, and even feel affection toward these beings.

TD describes recalling being terrified when the two beings approached him at work in 1992, but at one point he actually poked one of them in the arm, thinking it was his brother and one of his friends in a costume playing a joke.

Everyone will react differently, and you just don't know until it happens.

I hope your future self responds. We may be approaching a time where these things are going to be possible, or allowed.

It seems that there are laws, or protocols in place to where even if your future self were able to pop in right now - as conceivably would everyone else's - that they could not yet.

It should be self-evident that if a person were experiencing heartbreaking hardship in their life right now to the point that anyone would want to travel back and end this hardship, that a future version of him, or herself would do so. So why hasn't this happened? This is one of the great questions that I hope to see answered soon.

Why hasn't so much pain been prevented? Why hasn't a future version of all of us come back to say hi, and offer us a trip forward? There has to be a reason for this, and it must be the same for one person, as it is for the entire human race...

Could the entire human race hop off of this planet, which is undergoing so much tumult, and into a time portal to a better time, or a better planet? And if so, why hasn't this happened? There has to be several millions of people who would like to travel back to this time and spare themselves of this heartache...So why not? That's a good question...

TD, win 52 and others see our race coming into a time where all of these things are going to become a reality. They are in fact a reality now, but the majority of the planet is not experiencing them.

We may be on the verge where the possibilities go through the roof, and these questions become obsolete. Time will tell...

Hi, ferferfer33!!

I first want to say that you should ask that a moderator remove your email address from your post.

Neither TD, nor myself are going to contact you. We have agreed that we will not "recruit" people, and this includes contacting people asking to time travel.

This doesn't mean your stated wish will not be honored, but TD and I are abiding the Terms and Conditions of ATS membership.

If you wanted, you could state your wish to time travel in this thread - as you have done - and if a time traveler reads your post, or a future version of yourself reads your post, and they can assist you, they will.

You don't want every wing nut on the planet emailing you...LOL

You asked,

-Does the different timeline thing have anything to do with deja vue?

I personally think this could be like a glitch where we sense, or feel a timeline alteration. Almost like it's an overlapping spot where a being really recalls, maybe on a cellular, or a spiritual level, that they have experienced something before.

TD believes that we are on an altered timeline. He believes our timeline has been altered many times. If you think of it that way, then you could very well have experienced the same events multiple times, or maybe just twice, and get a flash of this overlapping of events...

I think he mentioned deja vu specifically, but can't remember for sure. He did mention the "black cat" glitch in The Matrix movie. This is where Neo and Morpheus(?) saw the black cat walk by the bottom of the stairs twice, like an instant replay...

Also,

-If I sign up will there be a way to distinguish you from a psycho trying to kidnap people? (no offense)

No. LOL Kidding. You will honestly have to use your best judgment. If you go through this thread you will find a link to TD's site, and his myspace page. There you can see what he looks like.

The time traveler may, or may not have technology on hand to back up his claims. I would say that having it would be beneficial, but I'm not making the rules.

If you see a time portal you know you're there. LOL

The rule of thumb here is don't talk to strangers. If someone comes up to you and says they're a time traveler and you're not convinced. Say goodbye LOL

You will know when it happens...

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It should be self-evident that if a person were experiencing heartbreaking hardship in their life right now to the point that anyone would want to travel back and end this hardship, that a future version of him, or herself would do so. So why hasn't this happened? This is one of the great questions that I hope to see answered soon.

This is only for the people clinging to their bio unit (body). Once your bio unit quits working, you will ascend, ready for your next step. Original bio units were designed to last about 1000 years, at that point you are ready to move on into a higher plain of existence.

Things went drastically wrong on Earth. There was a take over of sorts, which is where killing and greed came from.

Earth is now at a position in the Galaxy where the remnants of evil will need to be dealt with, and all of the negative aspects of that infection will end.

We are headed for a necessary show down, nothing less will do. All the people who have had their Earth experience cut short of 1000 yrs, will get another opportunity, in a world with no evil.

Death of your bio unit is not the end of the world. The death of evil is what we are all looking towards right now, and we need to walk that path.

Why don't people come back en-masse? Because they see it as an honour to be living in this time, doing exactly what we are doing.

Why hasn't so much pain been prevented? Why hasn't a future version of all of us come back to say hi, and offer us a trip forward? There has to be a reason for this, and it must be the same for one person, as it is for the entire human race...

That is the bottom line....we are in the most important time of Earths History. People living in this time period are treated like Olympic Heroes, for the rest of time (eternity).

Our future selves look back at this with a great deal of emotion and don't want to change one item.

The ones who have lost their bio units, will get new ones, without disease and diformaties.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join