It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

As you rework your novel for the second go around, try and tighten your story up and focus on only one thing. Time travel. Aliens. Remote Viewing. Your trying to jam too many things into your story, muddling the narrative.

I just read this statement. Oh, I guess I answered it before I knew the objection.

I know what you are thinking, but that didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There.... OTD is confirming what I have seen and what I understand is our future.

I am trying to sort this out in my own head. Any information that someone can provide to confirm the things that I see as being the future, is greatly appreciated.

There you go again. I guess pictures are a necessary part, because spoken words can be made out to sound like something else than what the narrator meant to say.

God, our Creator, ET, or what ever term you want to use, is as real as this world is round. It just may not be in the manner we are taught by the present religious dogma. There has been alterations to the facts and stories brought out in the Bible.

ATS admin. are the only people who know my last name and where I am from. That is another fact.

It is because of some peoples reactions, that I have been denying these psi powers all of my life. I can't anymore, it is part of the mission I chose before birth.

I have only touched on some of the things that have changed in the past couple of years.

There are other psi powers available.

Healing is another one that can be done with these psi powers. (Where is my lycra suit)?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Crackeur, you said,

Win 52 is, in my eyes, a confused individual...

I agree that win 52 is learning about his abilities right now. Is he at fault for that for some reason?

You said,

...who may or may not have the ability to remote view but who clearly is looking for some attention.

Your supposition is that win 52 is attention-starved. Are you?

Crackeur, your statements about this thread reflect your own beliefs, opinions, and observations.

No one else believes that we are writing a fictional novel with a storyline, but are rather sharing one person's experiences, period.

It's difficult to muddle a narrative that never existed in the first place. We're not creating a dramatic fiction, we're posting about TD's experiences. It doesn't follow a narrative structure. The only order in his story is chronological.

You are projecting this fictional aspect onto TD's accounts. Your injection of this fictional reality is your own creation, but regardless of how hard you try to insert it here it won't fit. But you can keep trying.

You seem to misunderstand the written word, and lack an ability to assemble varied pieces of information into some sort of manageable form. You certainly aren't able to ascertain the author's intent with much accuracy.

How can you be expected to understand things when you lack this facility? Further, how can you be expected to make a sound argument when you yourself are confused as to what is happening?

win 52 came on here and said that he was looking for someone who was talking about things he himself had seen. He is convinced he has found what he was looking for.

I think you and you alone are seeing things that don't exist here. And I mean that with regard to your assumptions about win 52's motivations, and about what TD and I are sharing through this website.

You said,

Truth is, at this point in the thread, it wouldn't surprise me if OTD said you were the time traveller and TD was a front to protect you.

That's how ludicrous this is all starting to sound.

Have we just now started sounding ludicrous?

You may be well-intentioned in trying to guide win 52 away from here, but from where I sit it's just creepy.

win 52 is a grown man. Do you think he's a naive child? He posts by his own volition. He can clearly speak to that on his own.

Your own sense of duty to "guide" others is something I find disturbing, very.

You said,

I hate to burst your bubble but I am the farthest thing from a gov't agent, disinfo agent, psyops, facist etc.

You may not be one, but your modus operandi are virtually indistinguishable. Either that or a religious fundamentalist, or hardened skeptic. The monikers are different, but the behavior is the same.

A hardened skeptic is someone who will accept no form of reality other than their own, regardless of evidence to the contrary. With win 52's corroborations you have the beginnings of that evidence.

You offered,

He merely doesn't believe a single word of what you claim happened to your friend. That doesn't make Crakeur a disnfo agent. It makes him a thinking man who can see right from wrong, truth from fiction.

Wait, are you telling me you don't believe a word of what we're saying?! This is the first I'm hearing of this.

How is it that you pretend sincerity in u2u'ng win 52 by warning him away from here, and then come onto the board and post personal statements such as that he is attention-starved?

If there is one thing I find confusing about you it's that you can befriend someone, ostensibly proffer advice "for their own good", and then turn on them in such a manner.

This again, is what a fascist government does in a macro form when it finds citizens refusing to follow the party line. We're back again at some very disturbing behavior.

You know, from all of the back and forth here, you have unwittingly provided a larger picture of who you are than I care to see.

I mean this in all sincerity, but you are spending too much time here tying to persuade people of your reality, insulting people, and engaging in circular dialogue with people you believe are creating a hoax.

Your own behavior seems to contradict itself from one moment to the next.

I am here to share TD's experiences and message. I do it so that others may benefit from it. I share it here rather than keep this information to myself, and TD himself. I'm here that others may benefit from what we're sharing.

I can't for the life of me figure out why you're here; and I suggest you ask yourself that same question.

I know TD's experiences are far out. He admits that as well. But your behavior here doesn't appear normal and healthy, and I am sincere in suggesting you do some introspection and try to figure out why you're fighting so hard. If you fee like you need to talk to someone you might consider that. And I mean that in all sincerity.

win 52, you have the honesty and wherewithal to realize you are experiencing something beyond your understanding. And you are working through this process in a very sane, and natural way. I commend you for being honest about your experiences, and that includes your confusion about how and where they originate.

Kudos to you. I am glad you're sharing these things. You are not given those abilities without cause, and I think you are going to use them to benefit the greater good.

Crackeur, I am not making a joke at your expense, but your posts, aside from raising legitimate points from time to time, are concerning.

It's all good. TD, who is attending to his life, and me are sharing so someone may benefit. That's all. I hope you can benefit in some form through what you are doing on these boards, Crackeur. I mean that. If you are not, then I would suggest finding something constructive, positive, and uplifting to engage in.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

I havn't said this before, but the picture I see is very much like TD's avatar. Like a portal you can see and hear through.

I wonder about that...

Yes, me to. I was trying to recount the steps I would take to get a glimps of the road ahead while driving. I was trying to get a trigger for my brain to react to. I thought of TD's avatar portal as being a starting place. Well, I went right into a RV session. When I was tracing the steps I used in the 90's, I understood that this is how it would work even back then. At the time and today these things seem to play out like a youtube 10-30 second clip.

I am not going to discount anything that helps me develop what my reality is.

That time I was really trying hard and it seemed like I made a connection where I was feeling the emotions and was looking down from the cross through Jesus's eyes (only for a moment). What happened scared the crap out of me, but not like other times, I kind of knew what was going on for this one.

These experiences you're having, if they are real, are profound. You are very fortunate to have had these experiences. I appreciate you sharing them.

Yes... There is a lot to learn about psi powers. It is not that easy for left brain thinkers, to grasp.

Your experience, or vision is close enough that it should not be dismissed simply because there were details of TD's recollections that you didn't have.

It's like two people saying they both had visions of the Hindenburg bursting into flames and crashing to the ground, but one of you saw ambulances rushing to the scene and one didn't. Do we forget about the burning dirigible and focus on the ambulance item...? No. I think that's a fair analogy.

In any event, I remember first reading your statements to that effect and feeling my heart thumping and my palms get clammy.

Yes... Just because my experiences mimick what TD has seen, doesn't mean they are copied from eachother. To me it is....well almost unbelievable.....This is what also makes it so real. You and I both know that we haven't made this up in a conspiratory manner. We are just calling things the way they are, and we have never met or discussed any type of a hoax.

But you, me, TD, and everyone else sharing these things need do nothing but step out of the way and let these things through. They'll do the work on their own. That part's not our job.

I keep getting the suggestion there is something of a blasting cap effect to set the powder keg off. I keep hanging on this thought as if my psi powers will have a greater part to play in the near future. When I seek the answer, I am told that I need to practice and develop these powers. Psi powers will be required, and there will be others with these gifts. I will not be working alone, for the changes that are coming.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You said,

Yes... Just because my experiences mimick what TD has seen, doesn't mean they are copied from eachother. To me it is....well almost unbelievable.....This is what also makes it so real.

I wasn't lying when I said your statements made my heart race. That was a very unusual sensation, because I know TD's being honest, AND I know I've never spoken to you before your first post in this thread.

It's very exciting, and I truly hope others can share in this and not simply dismiss it.

Also,

You and I both know that we haven't made this up in a conspiratory manner. We are just calling things the way they are, and we have never met or discussed any type of a hoax.

Yes. Exactly right!

I feel very privileged to be a part of this process. I had no idea it could get to this point. Just confirming things with other abductees was mind-blowing enough as it is...It's great!

I honestly feel like I'm here for others to benefit from what we're doing. And that is my sincere hope.

You said,

I keep hanging on this thought as if my psi powers will have a greater part to play in the near future. When I seek the answer, I am told that I need to practice and develop these powers. Psi powers will be required, and there will be others with these gifts.

I will not be working alone, for the changes that are coming.

There are plenty of people who have been working for what is just around the corner.

Many of these individuals know either through experience, or by being told, that they have abilities that they will soon have conscious access to. Some recall undergoing some sort of training.

Most, however, will need to awake, and then things will really get interesting.

I know you won't be alone. And I'm excited to have a glimpse of the beginning of this process...

[edit on 5-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok I would ask :what are the children like in the future,who raises them, what do they eat and how are they educated? And where is the safest place to raise your children now in this time to ensure your children a better chance. I already eat my own food ect.ect.ect.
children learn at the fastest pace ever at home and in the community, both class and experience, parents and the community raise the children, safest place to raise children are in rural area's.

responding to the slayer posts from craker (puke sound), stop focusing on that one band, if there is any band you need to mention, it is clutch, clutch is the headlining band and it is not because they are the most popular.

slayer was one example of many artists that will be at the concert.

I see your pattern of focusing on BS still craker, if you did your due research you would know that, if you listened to the audio and read all the posts, but your obviously not, just looking for the quick fix still.

and OTD/win52, again I stress, ignore craker, when he does all his research instead of cliff note skimming, then respond maybe, but at this point it is obvious his intentions have not changed. he is no ones champion and I dont think he will get the pleasure of saying "I told you so" in the end.

keep rockin dudes!!

[edit on 5-4-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"whats my wife like?thit i spend my time from 19 to 25 years as i wanted to?do i have a son,and is he going to be the best of the best in everything
and just couse we know we can change the future(actualy dunno)
ima ask
"tell me the winning lottery numbers"

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
OTD I haven't tried to steer win 52 anywhere, especially in u2u's. I merely directed him to some remote viewing threads as he was interested in the topic. Have you seen my u2u's? are you reading the ones I sent him? are you guys all working on this novel together?

the only people that seem to believe this story are the three of you. I'm not interjecting a fictional aspect to this. You have said it is speculation and it might not have happened and you have said it all happened.

Sounds to me like y'all have yourselves some fiction that you want to promote for some unknown reason.

fundamentalist? yeah, that's me. I'm a real bible thumper. got me a picture of the pope on the wall.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
OTD I haven't tried to steer win 52 anywhere, especially in u2u's. I merely directed him to some remote viewing threads as he was interested in the topic. Have you seen my u2u's? are you reading the ones I sent him? are you guys all working on this novel together?

No...No....No, to your questions.

BTW..I have also joined another site on PSI subjects.

This is a living novel where we are all the characters, doing what we are doing at the moment.

The outcome of this novel can't be written till real life decisions are made on a day to day basis. This novel will be updated daily as we make choices.

I think we should call this book "History".

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
so u guiz talking if our story is allready written?
i think FOR US its not...couse we live it right now we can take what decision WE WANT...but for some observer "being" on a highter plane that can see into the future its all HISTORY
dont u agree?
COUSE THE ONLY WAT TO CHANGE HISTORY IS TO GO BACK AND DO SOMETHIN TO CHANGED...
couse otherwise people will do the stuff they want....if the time traveler dosnt do sometin....U SEE how clear it begins to sound?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Crackeur, like TD said, please read his book, listen to the audio interviews, and read "all" of our posts - without skimming - and you will get a clear picture of what is going on.

If they offered a clarity pill I would give you one. You have to be able to discern the meaning of the words we are writing. If you are unable to, then you are in for an uphill battle (and apparently so are we, so I give up on you).

If the words on your computer screen are making you all headachy you might consider not sticking your hand in the flame. Doh!

win 52, you said,

The outcome of this novel can't be written till real life decisions are made on a day to day basis. This novel will be updated daily as we make choices.

Yep. TD, me, and others, believe that there are certain things that must come to pass. "A" must happen before "B" can happen. Things must be allowed to unfold in their natural course.

You also said,

I think we should call this book "History".

Excellent idea!!

timedrifter, it's all good. I'm still waiting for Crackeur to make up our minds as to whether this is real or fictional. I'm patient though. I believe in him.

He has allowed something as harmless as a message board post to consume him. But he's allowed to do that.

I know what a rapture it is reading our posts, but sometimes too much of a good thing can be harmful...Still, we all have our hobbies...

Hi, Unisol!

You know that timedrifter, the time traveler in question, doesn't have access to this technology at the moment.

He is planning to in the near future, but can't verify the specifics you are asking for.

Also, he says if you really want the lottery numbers you can volunteer to go on time traveling missions. That's the only way you'll get them. He's serious.

I think though, that if you volunteer the money will lose its allure. That's up to you. A lot of people want the lottery numbers, but in our near future the current exchange system is going to be removed and replaced with a much simpler trading system. This is what timedrifter, and others, have seen.

So the lottery numbers will be just numbers in our future. Our currency will be useless. But that also means no more Satanic debt system, so people don't mortgage their souls to pay off a car or a house. Amen to that!

Unisol, you asked,

so u guiz talking if our story is allready written?

In a sense yes. If you're curious you can check out the website in my and timedrifter's signatures. TD has written a book about his experiences, which center around a six day abduction experience he had when he was 18 years old.

During this six days TD was given access to time travel technology and used it to visit himself, as well as see what happens in our near future (2007 - 2013). He says he saw a lot of things and that is what he is sharing here.

These events, however, much like everything else on our planet, have a certain probability of occurring. I say "probability" because we are creating our future now. To some degree the future can always change.

However, in the case of the things that TD has seen as coming to pass, I'm coming to understand that they have the greatest probability of coming to pass; that the greater percentage of events necessary to fulfill this future have come to pass, and now we are at the final stages of seeing this reality manifest virtually before our eyes.

Someone made the analogy of baking a cake, I think it was Michael Tsarion. Once you have the ingredients and the temperature set, you know what you're going to get in the end. You're just waiting for the cake to bake, so to speak.

You also said,

i think FOR US its not...couse we live it right now we can take what decision WE WANT...but for some observer "being" on a highter plane that can see into the future its all HISTORY

We do create our reality on a small scale, and in great numbers, create it on a larger scale. However, one person has a hard time affecting the planet's destiny by his actions alone. It takes great numbers of people acting in accord to do this. This is what we have now.

A being on a higher plane could, theoretically, see the past, present, and future right now. In fact, I've heard that this is true, and that there is no such thing as past, present, and future outside of our linear experience of it.

You said,

COUSE THE ONLY WAT TO CHANGE HISTORY IS TO GO BACK AND DO SOMETHIN TO CHANGED...

Sometimes that doesn't even work. LOL TD said there were things in his travels that he tried to change, but he wasn't able to. Some things were just meant to be.

It occurred to me that Nazi Germany might have been allowed to happen, so that it would never be repeated again.

They say "Those that never remember the past are doomed to repeat it." But I wonder how remembering our past has altered the United States now...

You don't need the past to show you what you're doing is harming other human beings, and that it's being done senselessly. We remember the past, but it doesn't matter. Sure wish I had the answers...

Lastly,

couse otherwise people will do the stuff they want....if the time traveler dosnt do sometin....U SEE how clear it begins to sound?

A lot of people don't believe one person should be traveling around altering events.

Honestly, if I were to step back a minute from this situation, I would think that I'd rather have a committee of very intelligent, sensitive, and visionary people in charge of using this technology to travel in our past and future.

You'd want the best team possible. One that unquestionably has the greater interest at heart to the exclusion of their own personal benefit. It's a strong personal conviction one must have, and it has to be unwavering.

I'm reminded of the Project Camelot interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone where he talks about the ET "guests". He said that they would allow themselves to be harmed, or killed before they would allow harm to come to a human being. I could feel his sincerity. Why don't we have this respect for life?

Thanks for your thoughts, Unisol. Check out the site if you're curious. And if you'd like to volunteer, for real, you can say so in this thread. If you do, don't be surprised if you get an email, or a phone call from a guy ready to take you on a trip...

Peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
dreadful news:

ik this isnt even about this at all but it relates to me signing up...

i have just recently been called legally blind in my left eye. you know that old saying "you'll shoot ur eye out" well my best friend happened to do that for me.

so i guess would i have ever been able to sign up for this? cus if im blind in my left eye how would i be able to find my way around or anything unless i would have a very responsible partner

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmidty_beleives
dreadful news:

ik this isnt even about this at all but it relates to me signing up...

i have just recently been called legally blind in my left eye. you know that old saying "you'll shoot ur eye out" well my best friend happened to do that for me.

so i guess would i have ever been able to sign up for this? cus if im blind in my left eye how would i be able to find my way around or anything unless i would have a very responsible partner
your eye will most likely be fixed or replaced, dont sweat it, all are encouraged and welcome to volunteer regardless of physical stuff like that, there is technology in the future, it even exists today on other planets,

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i would ask him how he figured out how to travel between dimensions and if he can get back to where he came from
and i'd ask him to take me with him

and go to year 5000 and see whats going on

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just checkig in.

I have been working on healing this past weekend.

PSI ability is one of the best tools available to people, some how we lost that ability. You just need to practice.

I also went astral.....spent about 3 hours in a swirl of colors touring the planet in the present time. That was a milestone projection for me. It is hard to understand for those of you who's feet are stuck in clay.

Reminds me of where, in the Bible, the statue's feet were a clay mix.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi, the-real-syn!

You said,

i would ask him how he figured out how to travel between dimensions

Traveling in time in this particular case (timedrifter's) wasn't between dimensions, but backward and forward on his (and our) timeline. It was strictly time travel. Traveling between dimensions is a whole different ballgame.

He was able to travel into our past and future, not inter-dimensionally. He may have had that experience, but primarily his experience was in time travel.

He didn't discover, or invent this technology on his own, but was, instead, abducted by gray aliens in 1992 when he was 18 years old. These beings introduced him to time travel technology, and had him enter a time portal. Once he had done this, he was able to use it more frequently.

His "abductors" returned him back to earth six days later, but after he had done extensive travel using this time portal.

timedrifter believes he may have traveled, as well as lived for a time with these beings, for between 25 - 40 or more years, but was reverse aged, had his memory blocked and/or downloaded, and then returned to earth six days later. Wrap your head around that...

You also said,

and if he can get back to where he came from

He was born in New York (I believe) in 1973 as normal as you or I. THIS is where he came from, technically speaking.

But he is waiting to see the future he recalls experiencing coming to pass on this planet. So, yes, he is waiting to "get somewhere" in a manner of speaking, but isn't there yet. LOL "We" aren't there yet. He is waiting for his future self to contact him at this very moment. This can occur anytime between today, Monday, April 9, 2007 to 2010.

timedrifter suspects it will be sooner rather than later...He is anxiously awaiting contact. Every day that goes by is another day too many...A lot of things need to stop, and a lot needs to be divulged. We are all waiting for this and more to come to pass.

Also,

and i'd ask him to take me with him

Mod edit to remove request for personal information and recruitment

It's kind of like being part of a team, but everything is up front, you are doing it to benefit the human race, and you can walk free and clear anytime you want. Also, no one is excluded unless their motives are selfish, not selfless (i.e., not for the benefit of our race as a whole).

However, if you agree to go on a mission, you are briefed in full up front and are expected to follow through with the mission you agree to. This isn't the army though. You won't be held at gun point. The idea is that everything is done selflessly, so that others may benefit.

Sound crazy? Sure did typing it. LOL But you never know...timedrifter says if you volunteer, don't be surprised if a guy with a grin shows up and says it's time to go...

Finally, you said,

and go to year 5000 and see whats going on

I wonder what's going on...hahah According to timedrifter, we will branch out to the stars and spread humankind far and wide. So in the year 5000 I'm sure there will be a lot going on everywhere...'

Thanks for your questions, the-real-syn!

Hi, win 52!

You said,

I have been working on healing this past weekend.

Excellent! It's looking like there is more to your abilities than just RV...

Also,

PSI ability is one of the best tools available to people, some how we lost that ability.

You know, I learned recently that much of what may have been removed from the bible were Jesus' revelations that not only were we all capable of these things and more, but also descriptions and lessons on how to tap into and use these abilities.

The possibility that these things may have been removed from the bible, and in there place was left a portrait of Jesus as some powerful "one and only son" when in fact he may have been teaching these things angers me.

I already know that the bible was altered to serve those in power, but learning about what specifically may have been altered, or removed, and how significantly those things would have effected our race really makes one feel we've been deprived of some of the greatest gifts on earth. This includes knowledge about where we came from; what our true heritage is.

Also,

I also went astral.....spent about 3 hours in a swirl of colors touring the planet in the present time. That was a milestone projection for me.

That is a milestone project for a lot of people. LOL I hope you're keeping a journal. Your insights will definitely be of benefit to you, but may also benefit a larger number of people...

I'd like to think that you are going to become familiar with certain abilities, and then the "work" will come; the purpose for which you were given access to those things. Good luck to you, win!

I like your signature,

signature
Disclaimer; The viewpoints brought to light by this member are as a result of "remote viewing"; and other "PSI abilities", done as training/experimentation sessions.

Take it or leave it, as this is your choice of options.

You got your feet on the ground, win. I know you call it like you see it.

I've been sort of keeping my ear to the ground lately. It's been quiet. I read a post by sleeper last week, or week before. He said it was quiet, "...possibly the quiet before the storm...".

I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone else feel this? It just feels like a stasis...Kind of the like the center of a tornado...Placid and quiet...

Just don't know...

timedrifter and I were talking yesterday. We were talking about him coming into contact with his future self. It's going to take place, he says, any day between now and 2010, but he feels sooner rather than later. Could be this year, 2008, or 2009. It's a little frustrating for him that he doesn't have a specific date...

He said he will first be contacted by a clone that looks like him. His future self is going to "remove" this clone from the scene. At that point timedrifter is going to be given back his full memories.

He has replayed this and many other events over and over in his mind. These aren't daydreams. They are memories of events that he feels he has experienced, both as himself, and as his future self. Like your video clips, these scenes keep repeating in his mind.

And he is ready for this contact. He (and I) can see that the contacts he's had all his life are leading up to this next point of contact. It is THE contact, because after that his life (and ours), and our planet are going to change.

He can't wait for it. Neither can I...But I definitely feel a quiet, like the planet is holding its breath...tick tock...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just found this bit on the Mars Records news site.

www.filecabi.net...

This is quite a video clip.

I am not sure what it is all about, but it shows a person with his older self...same tatoo, etc.

Edit to add... Yes things are very quiet. I started watching the latest video on TD's site. I got the sickest feeling in my gut, because of what they were talking about means we need to have complete confidence in the people who are working on these projects.

The only problem is, I am terrified to death of the people in the drivers seat. It is a sickening feeling that I can't shake.

I also saw the projections of where the co2 issue is headed, according to the core ice records being studied in Antartica. This records the last 65,000 years or so.

What is taking place here and now on our planet seems to have no rescent similarities to compare with. This information leaves no doubt we are headed into uncharted waters, at the brink of what???

We need to change things soon, but I fear that is too late and we are now in need of rescue.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by win 52]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I watched that time traveler video. Not sure what to make of it.

It could be a documentary on the event, or it could be, as someone stated in another thread that linked to the video, a commercial for some program, TV show, or movie...

I would like to think it's real, but it was such a spontaneous and unrepeatable event that it just leaves us to wonder...

No matter, we'll have the real thing soon enough...

I just started watching the first video on TD's site called "The Invisible Machine".

As it is, there is nothing we can do about our horrible political situation, or any other broad, far-reaching aspect of our society, or culture. We are born into our situation, struggle, and die. The system continues unabated and unaffected.

The fact that there exists organizations operating behind the public face of our government and military, who control these public institutions from behind the scenes, and who have technology (i.e., weaponry) as advanced as I believe they have, then you toss in an additionally terrifying aspect to our lives on this planet.

The EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) weapons can be detonated a certain distance above the earth's surface and can apparently do exactly what that video asserts they can. Totally destroy electronics, not just disable, destroy.

I believe I read that these weapons could be detonated without a sound. Imagine just having everything around you just go black. No TV, no radio, no phone, no lights, nothing. It would be very, very quiet.

Then imagine that quiet being extended for an hour, then another. Then a day. You literally only have contact with those within earshot. You might want to pray to god that you don't hear the steady hum of military vehicles approaching, because at that point it's game over.

If you're wondering whether or not the government and military have the ability to communicate in a situation such as this wonder no further. The only people that will be organized and fully operational will be the government and military. The rest of us will be starving, alone, and at their mercy, quite literally.

It's a scary thought. When you have programs in place to test weapons, chemicals, and drugs, etc., on the civilian populace, or individuals who have joined the military, you only begin to get a glimpse of the mentality of those who run these organizations.

You said,

The only problem is, I am terrified to death of the people in the drivers seat.

Me too.

Also,

What is taking place here and now on our planet seems to have no rescent similarities to compare with. This information leaves no doubt we are headed into uncharted waters, at the brink of what???

You know, I started reading somewhere that these changes were also taking place on other planets, like Saturn, etc. There may be an ATS thread on this.

I read elsewhere that our galaxy, and possibly the universe, were involved in these changes. Global Warming may just be a sort of cover for changes that may originate "out there".

I'm watching, reading, and listening to everything. We are undergoing something big, but what that is remains to be seen...

Finally,

We need to change things soon, but I fear that is too late and we are now in need of rescue.

We don't have the ability to change, or alter the status quo.

Some may believe they can, but it's clear to me that an outside force is needed to alter the extremely flawed course we find ourselves entrenched in.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 9-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) weapons can be detonated a certain distance above the earth's surface and can apparently do exactly what that video asserts they can. Totally destroy electronics, not just disable, destroy.

I believe I read that these weapons could be detonated without a sound. Imagine just having everything around you just go black. No TV, no radio, no phone, no lights, nothing. It would be very, very quiet.

Then imagine that quiet being extended for an hour, then another. Then a day. You literally only have contact with those within earshot. You might want to pray to god that you don't hear the steady hum of military vehicles approaching, because at that point it's game over.

I had a power outage a while back. During that time, I en-visioned a situation that was just like this. People were all gathered in groups talking about what needed to be done for survival of the group. There were Hydro people involved and it looked to be a fairly permanent condition.

I thought this to be very strange, because they would and did have the power back on shortly....it took a couple of hours. The vision was very real though.

I have also heard that things are going according to projections. It has to do with the dance of the solar systems, our location therein, and the condition Earth's ability to support us is in.

At a certain point in time, things will start to happen, regardless of the Earth's condition.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd like to remind members to please Stay on Topic.

And that the Terms & Conditions do not allow recruitment or the asking of personal information:

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Back to the topic

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join