It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi, some_stupid_name!

You asked,

i think your friend mentioned something about lighting portals up. could you get anymore info on that i've been kicking an idea around in my head about light portals that bend spacetime and useing the to create bridges between 2 places

RESPONSE:
that is about all the info I have for you, I only offer the chance to time travel, I do not know much about the science of the machine and nor do I care to at this time, I like the lifestyle of being a time traveler, I do not care for being the scientific god who creates it, there is too much greed with that so I do not ponder the thought of creating the machine, it works and I know it, so that is good enough for me.

Greetings, othello!!

You asked,

Can the time traveler go to the future ? I mean can he go forward past the time the machine was created and is existing.Thus if the machine was created in 2036 for example can he go to 2536 just curious...Basically if it is created feb 1,2036 then it could only travel up to feb 1,2036 and its upward limit would increase from day to day again just curious.

RESPONSE:

there is no limit, you can go backwards or forwards, when I say lighting up the portal , I simply mean turning it on and using it, again as far as the science of how it works, I do not really care of that right now, perhaps in my own future I do care, but right now, the fact it works is good enough for me, I f I have something to add to help a scientist achieve this goal, I will certainly post it, but thank you for your interest.

othello, you also said,

Also if you friend needs volunteers to help him in time travling then I would be willing to volunteer.

RESPONSE:
oh, othello, your in, we will pick you up soon!

Thank you, some_stupid_name and othello!!

othello, I'll u2u you.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would ask if the Dark Knight actually happens...

because i'd love to know. DK just left.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Id probably first think about asking my life

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i think you misunderstood me. i'm not building a time machine i'm building a wormhole useing 2 quantum linked areas of twisted space.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
foof, we actually had talked about D4rkKnight's predictions. I remember he remarked on the similarities between D4rkKnight's predictions and what he saw as happening, but I will leave it to him to answer.

Also, some_stupid_name, I've sent your correction to him as well.

Thank you for posting and keeping things interesting!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
oh i'm shure they didn't explain how it works to him. it sounds like he only remembers a few things from the experince. i was just wonder what his imperssions were of the portals anything that seemed vaugely familar to him.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi, both!!

To some_stupid_name, you said,

i think your friend mentioned something about lighting portals up. could you get anymore info on that i've been kicking an idea around in my head about light portals that bend spacetime and useing the to create bridges between 2 places

RESPONSE:

the best I have for you is I know there is projection of energy that manifests to become the portal and there is something spinning extremely fast, perhaps faster than the speed of light, perhaps on the cusp of hyper speed or hyper space and perhaps there is more than one frequecy to consider within the machines different moving parts that give results

Hey, fooffstarr, you asked,

I would ask if the Dark Knight actually happens...because i'd love to know. DK just left...www.abovetopsecret.com...

RESPONSE:

but it is 2007, he says he was leaving in 2009, did he leave for tibet? [At this time I sent this question I hadn't included D4rkKnight's latests posts]

anyway, I said I believe the mass landing is coming, I describe shapes forming in the sky, a mass blocking the sun like an eclipse, and there will be a light show and music, and on the final day of the event there will be a worldwide celebration and open welcoming arms for the spiritual shift the earth is entering...

...people who run and do not look back may miss out, jumping ahead of themselves...

...and this war he speaks of would not allow anyone to live very long no matter how remote the location is, they would litteraly have to go to inner earth to avoid the side effects of a major war with major explosions, so it is almost futile if that does pass.

but the purpose of the mass landing is to secure safety and disclosure, if earth leaders try to attack this mass of craft they would only harm the earth more than the craft, they can outrun any missile and the pilots of the craft would simply take the missiles in mid flight and disarm them.

in a time travel perspective, as I said in one of my interviews, there is a huge war that turns entire cities to dust on one of the first time lines I was on, but the point of the mass landing is to stop exactly that and I look forward to that more than waiting for a mass murder of earth via war.

There you go! fooffstarr, I've read all of D4rkKnight's posts, including his most recent. There are going to be more and more people who react in many different ways to the things going on overhead.

I have no doubt the military is in possession of technology that can create holograms in the sky, as well as affect the weather, etc., but this is child's play compared to what the ETs have, and when the "real" show happens, the "controllers" and sinister groups behind the scenes will be outed - the curtain will be pulled back on the Great and Mighty Oz. And it will not be pretty for them.

In fact, plenty of folks believe those very dark elements that are influencing and guiding those government and military groups from behind the scenes are convinced they will retain their position of authority and influence. They have no idea what's coming for them...

[edit on 27-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well go ahead and sign me up.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
not sure if someone already asked but. if I volunteer, will I be able to come back the day I am picked up?

also, your friend, does he have a website or something or is he only going through you?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
First, othello, you volunteered and I think I said I was going to u2u you, but I haven't found my u2u to you, so I'm sending now.

Also if you friend needs volunteers to help him in time travling then I would be willing to volunteer.

I sent him your volunteer post and he responded again.

RESPONSE:

Yes,I believe you can go as far as you want into the future, how about 4636, but evolution can be quite shocking. I also believe in the distant future the earth is cloaked.

Thank you for your sincere interest!

Like my friend said, if you want to volunteer, even in the spirit of adventure, don't be surprised if you get an email, a phone call, or a knock at your door by a guy with a big "I told you so" look on his face.

Hi, timedrifter! You asked,

if I volunteer, will I be able to come back the day I am picked up?

RESPONSE:

yes, you can arrive back the same day you left if you want? the best practice, to me, is to simply wait for the future you to arrive before you leave and let him brief you on the future for a minute. then dip out like theres no manana.

You also asked,

your friend, does he have a website or something or is he only going through you?

No, he doesn't just go through me. In fact, he posts under other names at various ufo/time travel websites, and invites people who are open to this to chat about it.

If you'd like his name and website, etc., just u2u me and I'll send it. He and I would rather these questions aren't simply a plug for his website. Although, I'll tell you he's not coy about giving out his website, etc. LOL

Thanks very much!!

tick...tock...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hey thanks for getting back to me, I would like to volunteer myself, put me on the list, I should be easy to find.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My questions are just about endless so I narrowed it down to few:

1. Do you know any information on the condition of western Europe in the coming years? Specifically France? Climate, politics

2. What are the main food crops in the future?

3. How long does the internet exist in any form?

4. And most importantly, do people still drink coffee?

Thanks

STM

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
1. How did you do it.
2. What REALLY happened to Jesus Christs body after it was laid to rest.
3. Did hitler REALLY shoot himself.
4. What wiped out the dinosaurs
5. Who is going to use 'the bomb' next
6. When will GWBush Be hung for high treason, can you take me there to watch!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok.

Let's assume you are from the future. Wouldn't there be rules in your time to prohibit you from mingling with people from the past; let alone answering any questions that might have an impact on YOUR present (OUR future)?

1. If there are rules, what are they?
2. Why would you want to come to an internet site and divulge ANY info
pertaining to the future?
3. What would be the purpose of pulling a 'John Titor' achieve? (DING! Round 2)
4. I.M.O., a time traveller can ONLY observe, not 'interfer/mingle' with history, as any 'interferring' will only create a paradox.
5. Any 'interferrance' COULD possibly anhiliate the chances of the time traveler to be NOT born -thus not being able to travel back and Q&A this thread.
6. Any questions that a time traveller CAN answer will NOT interfer with the time travellers (present surrounding life -our future).

ETC. etc...ecetera.

So the only viable questions I could ask are:

1. What year are you from?
2. Why did you time travel?
3. What do you expect from time travelling and will it be BENEFICIAL to everyone involved?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I would ask to see some sort of identification

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi, seentoomuch, Agit8dChop, TheDuckster and NSBiz!!

Where did you all come from?! LOL

I have sent off your questions. Thank you very much for your RFI's (requests for information)!! hehe

As soon as I get responses I will post them!!

Peace!!
OTD

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi, all!!

ALL RESPONSES ARE IN BOLD

First, seentoomuch, you asked a couple,

1. Do you know any information on the condition of western Europe in the coming years? Specifically France? Climate, politics
I think after the mass landing europe will simply fall inline with the rest of the world reshaping itself in a very short time frame.

2. What are the main food crops in the future?
I think the variety remains or even grows larger with new fruits and vegtables being discovered or developed.

3. How long does the internet exist in any form?
never goes away, only improves as time moves forward as it is but the way people connect (literally) to it or just plain view it with their eyes will improve such as 3D holographic displays or the virtual matrix type world, it is very entertaining and educations and interactive being our wildest dreams

4. And most importantly, do people still drink coffee?
of course, coffee is like wine in that sense, I guess more for entertainment.

Hi, Agit8dChop!! You asked,

1. How did you do it?
Physically with at least three different types of machines (I'll add that he had his own and ET's help.)

2. What REALLY happened to Jesus Christs body after it was laid to rest?
I dont think jesus really died, technology was present, but I am still not clear myself

3. Did hitler REALLY shoot himself?
I dont think so, he may have made it to inner earth, that remains to be seen at the mass landing (My friend says that Hitler and many others may make an appearance at a prelude event to the mass landing. The prelude could take place this year or next...)

4. What wiped out the dinosaurs?
cataclysmic events, they may be in inner earth though

5. Who is going to use 'the bomb' next?
hopefully no one will get the chance on this timeline (My friend said he suspects that we may have been moved to this timeline through events that he may or may not have been involved in, but that we are on a "better" timeline now than we should be, or would have been at this point...Take that as you will...)

6. When will GWBush Be hung for high treason, can you take me there to watch?
he may be imprisoned in a human body that falls victim to his own doing as well as others with blinders on. (My friend also explained to me that certain individuals who have used their positions of power and authority to abuse and exploit others will not be doing well when certain events come to pass; this is an understatement.)

Heya, TheDuckster!! You asked,

Let's assume you are from the future. Wouldn't there be rules in your time to prohibit you from mingling with people from the past; let alone answering any questions that might have an impact on YOUR present (OUR future)?
if there are rules, I dont know them in that sense, most assumptions have been challenged and had results, I guess its more like telling someone an FYI and what to expect, more so, than rules, the machines have rules as far as electronics and how to keep your limbs.

one other thing, I am not from the future although I may have visited it.

1. If there are rules, what are they?
if you're the time traveler, be careful and dont die and seek the truth the best you can and dont hurt people unless attacked or autonomy is threatened.

2. Why would you want to come to an internet site and divulge ANY info
pertaining to the future?
there isnt a rule that says I or anyone shouldnt, I looked at the manual, there was no non-disclosure section!

3. What would be the purpose of pulling a 'John Titor' achieve? (DING! Round 2)
a good way for other time travelers to find you and visa versa and establish trusted contacts as well.

4. I.M.O., a time traveller can ONLY observe, not 'interfer/mingle' with history, as any 'interferring' will only create a paradox.
you're living in a paradox right now and although I hate the phrase "it is, what it is" that suits the situation best.

5. Any 'interferrance' COULD possibly anhiliate the chances of the time traveler to be NOT born -thus not being able to travel back and Q&A this thread.
that has yet to be proven

6. Any questions that a time traveller CAN answer will NOT interfer with the time travellers (present surrounding life -our future).
no they will not interfere, they can be changed easily

7. What year are you from?
I was born in 1973, I am not from the future, though I may have visited it many times; the present time (now) being one of those times. The starting point for my travels was an abduction event that occurred in 1992.

8. Why did you time travel?
I was abducted by my future self and fulfilled a personal prophecy as well as prove that time travel exists.

9. What do you expect from time travelling and will it be BENEFICIAL to everyone involved?
the experience (both good and bad) is the expectation and the benefit as well.

And finally, hi, NSBiz!! I sent your comment just in case he'd answer it.

You said,

I would ask to see some sort of identification.
check! will do! although the future card is very different from today's cards, they contain more strait forward language, LOL

Thank you very much for your questions!! Please keep them coming!!! LOL I'm testing his resolve.

I will also say that my friend is waiting for a series of events to come to pass that he has already experienced and has strong memories of from his travels. The first of these events is to take place over the next 12 - 24, or 36 months at the latest.

Several "confirmation" events have occurred throughout his life, and he is just waiting for them to continue, as they are building to something that will effect a large number of people.

If his experiences and memories are what he thinks they are, the events that will come to pass will impact the rest of the planet - in a good way.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
1) Does anything significant stem from this O'Hare airport sighting?

2) Is it true we are all actually fragments of God?

3) Could you get me the winning lottery numbers for some time in the near future?

PS: I just noticed you said the ticket had to be earned. As long as this isnt some temporal pick up line I am game for anything ethical you need me to do. Skills include, philosophizing, plumbing, pet sitting and house plant watering, and I am good to talk to when you are having a personal problem.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have many questions for On the decks (may)have time travelled guy but I don't want to take up all of his time so heres just 3

1If there is another 911 terrorist event when will it be and can it be stopped?

2If you have or will time travel ,how come you do not know the exact date of this mass landing event.(you seem to be only narrowing it down to 3 years)

3Another lotto number request but as a time traveller you know I deserve them...(UK lotto next week please)

TY In advance ....KUHL

Oh btw your right to recruit OTHELLO etc this thread could get very busy m8.

EDIT for this thread could explode with hits and requests warning

[edit on 3/2/2007 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello... i have a question for your friend...

i would like to know about myself. i know this sounds stupid but if you can recognize my name do i have anything great in my future... well. actually do not answer this question. but take it into consideration pls. i would also ask. will u sign me up? i am extremely interested in this and i beleive there is more than just us in this world... well i dont know what else to right ... lol ill post a question later so i can think oh and can i ask a few questions like more than 1?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join