It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ledo4, I confess I don't know a lot about Yugoslavia (or Serbia, etc.).

I'm sure residents take issue with the fact that I just like the name better. LOL What can I say...? Watch this post instigate a string of Yugoslavia sympathizer posts. I am kidding...

win 52, I think TD's approach is to go at this from every angle. He's got his site, but he's also calling in to various paranormal/ET radio shows, started his own radio show, doing phone interviews/Q&A with me, and is visiting several different message boards.

He's going at it scattershot and, in this case, I think it's a good idea. You want to get feelers out everywhere, so you cast a broader net.

ATS is a very powerful medium for getting messages out, and there are a lot of people who are reading here that aren't posting.

If you look at the stats for this thread you will see that it's had almost 11,000 views. Even if the five people posting each viewed this thread twice a day for a week that only comes out to about 70 views in a week.

This thread is receiving some traffic. That right there shows that at least 1,000 people are reading what's being said here.

Beyond that, the statistics for TD's website alone show viewership around the world of almost 13,000 hits globally.

I think the admins here have shown open-mindedness with regard to this story, because other similar posts have just been annihilated, and the OP banned.

You said,

I am glad so many people are seeing the same things that I am seeing.

They are, my friend, they are. The word is getting out. The hearts and minds of the citizens on this planet are uniting like never before.

The Internet is a major force, and it is one reason that we are able to see this mass landing event now. They will be using it as one among many means to communicate to every person on the planet.

tick tock...

[edit on 19-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's some Questions for T.D.!

1. I wonder WHICH countries will exist in the future?

2. I wonder if some countries will break down completely or perhaps merb with others?

3. What will happen to Canada?

4. Am I worrying for nothing?

I'm still perusing the sites Over the Deck posted, man oh man, so much to read!

Nonetheless, GREAT reading!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have a feeling the concert that discloses future technology and ET presence will happen around November 2008 - right in time for the U.S. presidental elections. It seems many countries have its eyes on the U.S. now because everyone wants to know who will do something about the war in Iraq. Hosting a 'disclosure party' right before the election would be great imo.

Also, I have 2 questions about time traveling.

1) What would happen if say in 2030, I took a vacation to the year 4000 at some exotic location. Then in 2031 I took another vacation to the same place and time... would I see a copy of my 2030 self? If I kept taking a vacation each year to the same time and place... I'm guessing it could get crowded with multiple versions of me. Even though I feel I would get along with myself, it may get annoying. I'd love to try that experiment.

2) Would I be allowed to go back in time and tell my younger self something that would prevent me of having surgery? Then when I return to my normal time, would my body change instantly as if I never had surgery in the 1990's? (this may be a moot point if superior technology exists in the future to resore our bodies to perfect condition)

[edit on 19-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey win52, thanks for your kind words and support, I appreciate you sharing your gift with us!! rock on brother!

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Here's some Questions for T.D.!

1. I wonder WHICH countries will exist in the future?

2. I wonder if some countries will break down completely or perhaps merb with others?

3. What will happen to Canada?

4. Am I worrying for nothing?

1) in the not so distant future, they all keep thier names simply by default, but they are no longer considered seperate countries in the world comminty aspect, the names are kept simply for easy reference.
2) every country will be considered part of the global community. countries will not be broken down, negative people will be broken down.
3) many people from the USA will try to cross the border into canada to avoid the police states of the USA but that wont last too long because of the mass landing.
4) we are all worried, thats why we are here, rock on sister!

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
I have a feeling the concert that discloses future technology and ET presence will happen around November 2008 - right in time for the U.S. presidental elections. It seems many countries have its eyes on the U.S. now because everyone wants to know who will do something about the war in Iraq. Hosting a 'disclosure party' right before the election would be great imo.

Also, I have a question about time traveling. What would happen if say in 2030, I took a vacation to the year 4000 at some exotic location. Then in 2031 I took another vacation to the same place and time... would I see a copy of my 2030 self? If I kept taking a vacation each year to the same time and place... I'm guessing it could get crowded with multiple versions of me. Even though I feel I would get along with myself, it may get annoying. I'd love to try that experiment.
awsome corroboration with my story, where did you get that date of november 2008 from? your gut? awsome either way!

to answer your question, YES, there would be multiple copies of you, but they are not copies in that sense, they ARE you! imagine multiplying by a million!! well when there is more than one you at the same time, you certainly never feel alone, you keeping yourself company can be pretty awsome! cant put a price on good company though, whether it is the other you or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
yeah I got nov. 2008 from my gut. I have no evidence whatsoever.

Also... I edited my previous post with a 2nd question before you saw it, lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Also... I edited my previous post with a 2nd question before you saw it, lol.

Would I be allowed to go back in time and tell my younger self something that would prevent me of having surgery? Then when I return to my normal time, would my body change instantly as if I never had surgery in the 1990's?

if it already happened, it may be for a reason, other wise you would simply abduct yourself and oversee or perform the surgery yourself if it is absolutely needed, meaning pills or nano tech wont cure the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter

to answer your question, YES, there would be multiple copies of you, but they are not copies in that sense, they ARE you! imagine multiplying by a million!! well when there is more than one you at the same time, you certainly never feel alone, you keeping yourself company can be pretty awsome! cant put a price on good company though, whether it is the other you or not.

This thought is mindboggling!!!

I'm freaking myself out trying to reconncile this notion!!

**Remember my post about 'The Soul' and the questions entailed around that?**

The more we 'negotiate up and down the technology ladder', it seems we are perhaps realizing/demonstrating our potential for having 'God-like' attributes/capabilities.

For example: In the Bible/other religious sects, is it not stated that God is in every place all at once?

In other words, to be able to Time Travel, WE ARE IN ALL PLACES, EXISTING AS ONE?

One step a little closer to our Creator? Who knows.

Just my little philosophical take...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope that OvertheDeck and T.D. doesn't mind me posting philosophical questions as stated above.

I'd like to think that I'm adding something positive to this thread with my questions/opinions.

I know that I come away from this thread as having a better understanding about others viewpoints.

(When you saw 'me' as being 'paired up with Crakeur' - volunteer missions? Was it because I was amicable to 'many' - including Crakeur, OR for other reasons?)

I'm just a courious soul asking valid questions.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

When you saw 'me' as being 'paired up with Crakeur' - volunteer missions? Was it because I was amicable to 'many' - including Crakeur, OR for other reasons?

Rest assured, I'm much nicer in person, I'm a total gentleman (I'll open and hold the time travel door for you and pick up the tab if we dine at any future restaurants) and I'm not bad looking either. You could do worse.

Not much, but there's gotta be someone out there.

I'm not travelling so you don't have to worry about being partnered with me. I highly doubt I'd even be selected if I submitted my name.

Don't forget your nikes and your two rolls of quarters when you go.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

When you saw 'me' as being 'paired up with Crakeur' - volunteer missions? Was it because I was amicable to 'many' - including Crakeur, OR for other reasons?

Rest assured, I'm much nicer in person, I'm a total gentleman (I'll open and hold the time travel door for you and pick up the tab if we dine at any future restaurants) and I'm not bad looking either. You could do worse.

Not much, but there's gotta be someone out there.

I'm not travelling so you don't have to worry about being partnered with me. I highly doubt I'd even be selected if I submitted my name.

Don't forget your nikes and your two rolls of quarters when you go.

...And my recording devices? I didn't forget! (a few posts wayyyyyy back)!!!

Crakeur? You'd be a friggin hoot to Time Travel with?

An exerpt from Ducksters'/Crakeurs' future paired travels (Joking of course):

BEFORE EMBARKING ON TRIP:

Crakeur: "Ok. Duck, did you bring the equipment that I asked for?"

TheDuckster: "I think so"...(showing Crakeur what he asked for)

Crakeur: "What do you mean I THINK SO?...is it the EXACT equipment or NOT"?

TheDuckster: "Here is the EXACT equipment You asked for".

~*Crakeur (thoroughly) searches through the Itinerary*~

Crakeur: *Upon finding an object*: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!??!" ...Do you HONESTLY THINK that this will serve a perpose on this trip?

TheDuckster: "Um...it's just my toothbrush...I wanted to brush up on History".

(Sorry for the REDICULOUSLY BAD PUN)

Crakeur? I don't mind being paired up with you at all. Seriously.

I know you'd keep 'that time door open' for me.

You would keep on asking questions; And I'd keep you on your toes to keep on asking questions (in a serious, yet 'sublime light')

But all in all, "What a voyage it would be".

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what happens when global warming finnaly enters the major stages

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
All this time travel talk got me researching a bit about past evidence of time travel and I came accross the Philadelphia Experiment. It's pretty interesting, but I don't know how true it is. Supposedly, Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla were involved in part of the planning of the experiment. Tesla backed out at the end when he new the test would fail and handed the project over to Dr. John Erich Von Neumann.

Supposedly here's what happened:
2 experiments were done exactly 40 years apart on August 12th. The earth's biorythm peaks every 20 years on August 12th. The philadelphia experiment was in 1943 and the montauk project was in 1983.

In 1943, the Navy's U.S.S. Eldridge with a full crew was being tested to become invisible. When it phased out, it ended up in hyperspace. Some crew members jumped off the ship and ended up in a time tunnel that brought them to 1983 where they met an older Von Neumann greet them who had waited 40 years for them to arrive (not sure how this is possible?!? He died in 1957). He sent the crew back in to shut off the generators on the ship or else the hyperspace rift could have expanded to engulf the planet. The ship ended up back in 1943 about 3 hours after the experiment. Crew members were sick, disoriented, some missing and some were allegedly fused with the ship. There's a lot more to this story but, I think that's what was generally assumed to have happened.

I got all that information from googling 'philadelphia experiment' and 'montauk project' so I don't know how much to believe in this.

I think a cool mission for time travelers in the future would be to find out what really happened during the Philadelphia Experiment.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

All this time travel talk got me researching a bit about past evidence of time travel and I came accross the Philadelphia Experiment. It's pretty interesting, but I don't know how true it is. Supposedly, Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla were involved in part of the planning of the experiment. Tesla backed out at the end when he new the test would fail and handed the project over to Dr. John Erich Von Neumann.

Supposedly here's what happened:
2 experiments were done exactly 40 years apart on August 12th. The earth's biorythm peaks every 20 years on August 12th. The philadelphia experiment was in 1943 and the montauk project was in 1983.

In 1943, the Navy's U.S.S. Eldridge with a full crew was being tested to become invisible. When it phased out, it ended up in hyperspace. Some
crew members jumped off the ship and ended up in a time tunnel that brought them to 1983 where they met an older Von Neumann greet them who had waited 40 years for them to arrive (not sure how this is possible?!? He died in 1957). He sent the crew back in to shut off the generators on the ship or else the hyperspace rift could have expanded to engulf the planet. The ship ended up back in 1943 about 3 hours after the experiment. Crew members were sick, disoriented, some missing and some were allegedly fused with the ship. There's a lot more to this story but, I think that's what was generally assumed to have happened.

I got all that information from googling 'philadelphia experiment' and 'montauk project' so I don't know how much to believe in this.

I think a cool mission for time travelers in the future would be to find out what really happened during the Philadelphia Experiment.

\

GREAT POST! COURIOUSBELIEVER!

This is another one of those questions that I have YET to ask OntheDeck and T.D.!!!

I told those guys that I have sooooooo many questions, and Couriousbeliever beat me to the punch line!

(Awaiting this answer as well as answers to my previous posts)

Awaiting with baited breath

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
That's the question.

In the spirit of the previous posts on this subject, I wanted to extend an offer to get your questions answered.

I am going to forward your questions to a friend of mine, who I suspect will answer as many as he can get to.

Hey OTD. I don't think I ever got a reasonable answer to my reasonable question.

"If the friend you speak of in the opening remarks is TD, why does he come into the thread and start posting like he knows nothing about it ?"

also, has the timeline been released, and what is the final billing for the concert ?

If you can get Hendrix, I'm in

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any links to 'déjà vu' and time travel....

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
TheDuckster, hi!

You said,

For example: In the Bible/other religious sects, is it not stated that God is in every place all at once?

In other words, to be able to Time Travel, WE ARE IN ALL PLACES, EXISTING AS ONE?

One step a little closer to our Creator?

To me, this is a godlike gift (time travel technology, etc.), but it is not god. I don't know what god is.

To me, god is essentially the stuff of everything. Nothing is excluded; consciousness, or absence of consciousness; materiality or immateriality; infinity, or finiteness.

Grasping for that profundity, that ineffability, is to move closer to that which is god, but is still to fall short of its reality as a whole. We cannot grasp that reality as a whole while we are human. This is what I believe.

In fact, I think it may take eons to become really fully aware of that which you could call god. Just catching a glimpse of that reality is often profound beyond measure.

These time travel experiences are only a small fraction of a pixel of the big picture that is the totality of creation. I think sleeper quoted Milton as saying this in his story, and I believe it to be true.

Every day we are a step closer to our creator. All paths lead back to he/she/it. Regardless of the path. Some are just longer than others.

Crackeur, believe it or not I saw TD's volunteer list and you're the only one on it with "probation" next to your name LOL I'm serious. He may just want to freak you out when the time comes...haahah

TheDuckster and Crackeur have seating assignments next to each other. Kidding!

I_AM_OVERLORD1, I think (and TD may be with me on this) that the global warming issue is a way to explain away certain changes that are occurring. Or rather, maybe not explain away, but to account for.

I'm not sure exactly what global warming is, but hearing the phrase makes me chuckle. I kind of think it's a scam, I just don't feel interested enough to pursue data to support this either way.

Hi, curiousbeliever! I read about that. They said there was a rip, or a rift in time that basically opened a 40 year hole that extended from 1943 to 1983, or something along those lines.

The idea is fascinating, but how true it is is anyone's guess. I don't doubt the possibility, but I wonder what the broader effects have really been aside from there being a story about it...

It definitely is a matter to read up on. I don't think TD has read too much on this particular aspect of that experiment...Actually, if there aren't a lot of pictures included with the story I don't know if TD would be much interested in it, or understand it very well. JOKING!! LOL

Maybe if there was a pop-up book version of the story I could read it to TD, complete with sound effects *wind* WHISH! WHISH!. hehe

TD confessed he wasn't a big reader, that's why I can poke fun.

Good eve, syrinx high priest.

You said,

I don't think I ever got a reasonable answer to my reasonable question.

"If the friend you speak of in the opening remarks is TD, why does he come into the thread and start posting like he knows nothing about it ?"

TD jumped on this thread on his own one night for fun and posted a question to himself. He was having fun. That's it. I think he was playing around. He may have asked himself if he had a website. LOL Well it's there now for all to see in his signature.

You asked,

also, has the timeline been released...?

I posted a timeline of encounters that TD had over his lifetime in this thread. It's a few pages back. It's very bare bones. I just wanted to show how far back his experiences went, and that just about all of them include several witnesses.

You asked,

what is the final billing for the concert ?

Good question. I would submit that ticket sales to a Led Zeppelin concert would probably outsell a concert where Holocaust victims will be present, but the latter will be the case.

OK, I'm making light of this, and to some degree that's all right, but there is a lot more to it.

TD has described various aspects of the concert to me, including the people and technology that will be present.

A partial list of attendees/performers is Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Slayer, John and Robert F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, victims of 9-11, Holocaust victims, Jesus Christ, Adolph Hitler, and many others. I can't remember them all off of the top of my head, and TD's accounts are in separate interviews, as well as, I believe, in his book.

Also present will be piloted ET craft (I'm not sure if they will be human or ET pilots). There will definitely be extraterrestrial humans present. This is going to act as an initial contact event. And the cool thing will be it will be very real and very physical.

These craft are not all that will be present as far as advanced technology. There will also be time portals that will be guarded, but which people can travel through if they wish.

This concert is to take place during a cold time of the year in Pennsylvania, U.S., but there will be technology present that will be used to warm certain areas, or the area on total. People will be wearing bikinis, shorts, t-shirts and summer clothes in these "warm" spots.

Just like win 52 said. There will be a celebratory atmosphere. Lots of love. And lots of very happy people. It's a very significant beginning of what's to come.

There will also be large view screens upon which will be shown historical events as they really happened. These displays are part of what this concert is about, and that is to reveal the truths about who we are, where we came from, what we have been kept in the dark and mislead about, and where we are headed.

Some of the historical events we will see played out for real on these screens include the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the events of September 11, 2001, the Kennedy assassination, and more. TD also says that his life, as well as others, will be shown on these screens. It will be a celebration of these people's lives, and TD says he remembers this clearly.

This is a very emotional event for TD, and will be for all involved. And this location will be considered a mecca. Millions will travel to this location when it is learned what actually happened there.

If anyone is feeling left out after this event it won't be for long, because that is only the precursor to a global mass landing event that will occur between the time of the concert and 2012/2013.

The fact that this thread is on ATS now is an indication of things to come. This is the beginning of the beginning. When TD is contacted over the next 12 - 36 months things will pick up.

TD is literally waiting for his phone to ring, or his doorbell to ring. And he is impatient for this contact let me tell you. LOL

I believe, as does he, that certain things must unfold. There is a right time for everything, but we are getting very near the point of contact.

When that happens, we will post it on ATS, and everywhere else we can possibly post and get the word out. This message is for every person on the planet. Be prepared, because tomorrow may look very, very different from today.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
TheDuckster, hi!

You said,

One step a little closer to our Creator?

To me, this is a godlike gift (time travel technology, etc.), but it is not god. I don't know what god is.

To me, god is essentially the stuff of everything. Nothing is excluded; consciousness, or absence of consciousness; materiality or immateriality; infinity, or finiteness.

Grasping for that profundity, that ineffability, is to move closer to that which is god, but is still to fall short of its reality as a whole. We cannot grasp that reality as a whole while we are human. This is what I believe.

In fact, I think it may take eons to become really fully aware of that which you could call god. Just catching a glimpse of that reality is often profound beyond measure.

These time travel experiences are only a small fraction of a pixel of the big picture that is the totality of creation. I think sleeper quoted Milton as saying this in his story, and I believe it to be true.

Every day we are a step closer to our creator. All paths lead back to he/she/it. Regardless of the path. Some are just longer than others.
end of quote/

Here's OTHER questions that I wanted to ask OvertheDeck and T.D.:

(taking a deep breath now)

Exhaling:

1. Do YOU BOTH (OvertheDeck & T.D) believe in GOD (What ever you concieve HIM/HER OR BOTH to be)?

2. Do you believe GOD to be an overture of human emotions/beliefs to summerize anything 'at the top' of the grand 'scheme of things'?

3. Do you both have ANY beliefs to 'bestow' or 'bow' to anything/anyone that is bigger/better than yourselves?

4. Do BOTH your beliefs coincide with the Time Axis of THIS time line? Have your beliefs changed ALOT/SOMEWHAT when you time travelled?

5. Do you have beliefs that you DON'T want to share with this thread for ANY REASONS?

Thankyou for listening...and responding
~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm tired now...

...talk with you all in the morning.

Get a cup of tea ready for me when I read OvertheDeck and T.D's posts
when I get up.

Nite Nite Everyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
probation? for disbelieving? One would think I would be first to go but that would mean actually travelling thru time.

I get this creepy heaven's gate vibe from all of this.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
probation? for disbelieving? One would think I would be first to go but that would mean actually travelling thru time.

I get this creepy heaven's gate vibe from all of this.

thats the first thing i though of when i read some of the stuff touted in here. i think people should keep an eye on this

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join