It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Your request for further information or proof will not be granted on the basis that your requests are frivolous; especially after our correction

Changing your story to say that there is no Montauk Office in Montauk but, rather, it was another office that they referred to as the Montauk Office is not a correction my friend. It is a bandaid trying to cover a soccer ball sized boil. He said Montauk, me gave lame driving directions to montauk and now he is saying it was only called montauk.

I'm sorry but that is not going to work. It's a pathetic attempt to get around a gaffe in your story.

I've made the requisite retraction and clarified the situation; and we are not providing proof that TD worked in an office of the IRS wherein such a statement was made, because it is - IN OUR MINDS - trivial, and doesn't significantly add to the conversation.

You've done nothing but try and cover the gaffe with more lies.
I told you I didn't question whether he worked for the IRS, I simply suggested that he would be able to call one of his contacts to find out which office in another town is named the montauk office. Why do you keep bringing up this issue of his actually working for the IRS? Did he not? Are you afraid that will come out too? I didn't question it. Continually raising the issue is going to make me wonder about that.

In a laundry list of events that have occurred over TD's lifetime, this incident is akin to the socks versus the suit that needs to be dry cleaned and pressed, if you catch my analogy.

This was an honest misunderstanding and nothing more.

If one item on the list is a lie, it opens up the possibilities that there are more lies on the list.

An honest misunderstanding? Let's see, I mentioned the montauk thing, TD gave driving directions, found out that was wrong too, then he started calling me a girl and begging me for oral sex. That behavior is not the kind one finds with an honest mistake. That is anger derived from arrogance my friend. His story had holes and damn the people who found those holes. If it was a mistake he'd have corrected it and we would have moved on. Instead he verbally attacked me, then he changed his tact and made up some b.s. about how the IRS uses code names for the cities and towns where they have offices.

However, not to completely scrape your inane posts from my shoe without some form of acknowledgment, we will, with your excessive generosity with regard to this incident, certainly make it clear where this building was physically located in the second book.

Also, because we have a sense of humor, we may even cite you as the source of the need for clarification. I hope that makes you all happy and fuzzy inside.

As I said, next time hit www.irs.gov and get a road map before making these things up.

Make sure that when you cite me, you get my permission to use anything I say. By the way, there are rules about using posts from this site elsewhere so you might want to consult with the Administrators of this site before you go cutting and pasting other people's comments for you book or for you website.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Your insights have elevated this exchange beyond measure.

We didn't change, but needed to clarify. We have not ruled out there there may be an IRS facility located in Montauk, but have not thus far been able to find an address.

Does this mean there is no such building? No. Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence.

This may act on you as an itchy rash, but we just haven't been able to proffer up this address. And personally I don't feel your aggressive posts warrant a lick of effort on my behalf. TD may provide this, or some other closure on this issue just to get you to talk about something else LOL

Not because you've found the fatal flaw, but because you sound like a broken record.

I'm not saying there was, and I'm not saying there wasn't a location. It was a location that TD had infrequently visited, so his recollection could clearly be to blame for the incorrect exit.

Thanks to your persistence, TD took a second look at this incident and, although he was unable to provide a physical address for this location, did say that the location was referred to as the "Montauk" office (*bang*). And I believe this.

I will again still state that you cannot prove that there was no such building. And the fact that TD has not been able to provide an address is not proof of this either.

You have gotten ahead of yourself in this regard, and you are celebrating a win without sufficient evidence either way.

TD, out of fairness and prompted by your objections, took a second look at his statements, and without needing to admit fault, said that he wasn't positive that the location of this building was in Montauk (*bang bang*).

This doesn't equate to the absence of this facility. It simply means that TD was unsure. His lack of certainty does not equate to the absence of this building, or equate to a fabrication on his part.

So be very clear on what you're arguing, because your assertions, aside from simple statements that proof has not been offered, are baseless.

If you want to assume, before proof has been presented, that you are correct, you are perfectly welcome to do so.

This is a merry-go-round, and it will continue to go around, because I don't think TD is going to provide an address.

And I just heard your wheels click from here - you will suggest he will not provide one because there is no such address.

You are welcome to think that.

You have made several posts, spanning several pages and they all say the same thing. What they don't take into account is the possibility that such a building may exist that you don't know about. But you've gotten ahead of yourself.

Lastly, TD has offered a correction, of sorts, and although he doesn't say this building exists, or doesn't exist, he admits that he "may" be at fault as to the location. He further went on to indicate "why" he may have been mislead about this location.

This should be enough to satisfy you.

Neither he, nor I, are going to admit to a lie. First, because TD is making the claims; I'm just copying them. I'm just relaying information.

Second, TD is smart enough to know that, although he doesn't remember, or have access to the physical address, the building may in fact exist in Montauk. For him to say the building does not exist would not only be unfair, it might actually be untrue.

I will say, however, on your behalf, that TD possibly made a statement that was based on inference rather than being based on a physical address. He is human for crying out loud. This would be an honest misunderstanding.

Again, if you wish to call this an out and out lie, you are welcome to do so. But to see it as such would be a misunderstanding, and would not be fair to TD.

As for TD's personal attacks, he can speak to those on his own. I have a longer threshold for pain LOL Without a doubt your taunting posts have elicited responses in kind.

We are back at square one. We are not going to provide an address, and we are not going to call this a lie. We will, however, state that we are unsure of the exact physical location, and that will have to suffice.

If not, then you will spend many a sleepless nights. My sincere apologies.

P.S. We will not violate the T&C of ATS with regard to the second book.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
you'll never find an address for the IRS montauk facility because it does not exist. Never has.

I don't need to prove it doesn't exist, you need to prove it does. Want me to list the IRS offices in NY, and their addresses again? Then TD can pick one, claim it was the one they refer to as Montauk and I can then rip that claim to shreds or would you guys simply admit that the montauk facility comment was a total gaffe on your part.

here's the list again.

this time, rather than going solely on arrogance, why don't you try and pinpoint the one closest to the exit he took and simply say that was the "montauk" facility.

damn, forgot the link

www.irs.gov...=98318,00.html

one thing you should know, before you do that, they refer to each office by the town it is in so Holtsville is Holtsville, Riverhead would be Riverhead etc. There will be no Montuak because there is no Montuak.

edited a second time to add that one office does have this going on there:

Alien Clearances (Sailing Permits)

Maybe the alien abduction had to do with the et's wanting sailing permits

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Crakeur]

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Respectfully, neither TD nor myself are going to bite.

We are not providing an address. So where do we go from here?

As much as you may be resistant to this idea, we've stated our positions, and I am moving on.

If TD wishes to do the research and find the address he will do so. I wouldn't hold your breath.

This isn't arrogance, it's frustration dealing with senseless posts.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's arrogance to the first degree. If this abduction at this so called montauk facility took place you'd provide the address and hand me a can of shut up juice.

rather than do that, you guys have hemmed and hawed over various aspects of the name, the location, the exit but never will you address the fact that the office in question does not exist because doing so would be admitting to the lie and that is your arrogance.

A lie is a lie.

I've said it before, as trivial as this one lie might seem, it puts the whole abduction from that area in question. That, in turn, puts your whole story in question.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't want to hand you a can of shut up juice. I don't want to shut anyone up.

You said,

It's arrogance to the first degree.

If I come off as arrogant, then so be it. I am adamant about you not mishandling this information, or manipulating my words, or TD's words to your advantage. And I am also adamant that neither he nor I lied.

The following assessment is your own,

rather than do that, you guys have hemmed and hawed over various aspects of the name, the location, the exit but never will you address the fact that the office in question does not exist because doing so would be admitting to the lie and that is your arrogance.

You are welcome to your opinion.

Also,

A lie is a lie.

How does this tautology apply to everything I've just stated?

Finally,

I've said it before, as trivial as this one lie might seem, it puts the whole abduction from that area in question. That, in turn, puts your whole story in question.

This is the first I'm seeing of this. Your point is duly noted. Let the record show that "one lie undermines the credibility of the entire story." I completely agree with this assertion as a stand alone observation.

I don't see, however, how this assertion applies in this particular case outside of your "perception" of fallacy.

Crackeur, I'll be honest with you. I understand where you're coming from with regard to this incident.

I disagree with regard to the ramifications of what I see as a misunderstanding, and what you see as an outright lie.

TD's story as a whole, and his description of that situation, supports my view of events stronger than it evidences a lie. A reasonable person would see the possibility of human error here, and not necessarily assume a lie has been told. I could be wrong.

I understand how you can come to the conclusion that there is a falsehood here. There is nothing I can do about that, aside from simply waiting for events to come to pass, or waiting for you to come to a different conclusion - because we are not providing an address.

Given this, we will have to, again, agree to disagree. You say TD lied, and I say there was a misunderstanding.

You demand evidence, but you aren't going to get it.

I don't want to distract further from what it is we're trying to do. It's about the message and not the medium, and you aren't getting this.

We are not holding a gun to peoples' heads and forcing them to believe what we are saying.

Further, this thread is in the speculative section of ATS, which obviates the need to provide scientific, or other proof of the veracity of TD's claims.

We are able to share information here without catering to the whim of every naysayer. ATS wouldn't have moved us here if we were required to provide evidence. And we like it that way.

We don't have a problem sharing this message in the Skunk Works thread. I'm quite happy in any thread, and I don't take offense to hanging out here and sharing this stuff.

Honestly, Crackeur, your points, once I'm able to plow through the misstatements, misrepresentations, mocking, and presumptions of guilt, are not unfounded. But you have to recognize when all of your pressing is netting a negative return.

I think there's a flesh and blood human typing your posts, and I respect your right to post your thoughts.

But in this case, we have to agree to disagree. If you want to say it's all lies, or say that there is one lie that potentially brings the whole house down, so be it.

You can do it to your heart's content. However, I explained the situation clearer, without, clearly, offering closure by providing an address, and that's frankly as far as I'm willing to go with it.

It's not about proof, so please don't try to drive this thread in that direction. We are here for different reasons. And being in the Skunk Works section allows us to continue in like fashion.

We stand firm on our position on this. There is an honest misunderstanding; but this misunderstanding is not proof of a lie, and it is not proof of the absence of an IRS facility in Montauk.

Is it possible that there is an IRS facility in Montauk, the address of which is not available for public consumption? Just a question.

In any event, I understand where you're coming from, and you understand where we're coming from.

If you'd like, though, you can restate your case from a different perspective. It's up to you.

I would like to caution you, however, and say that if you put too fine a point on your position that you're likely to break the tip off. And that could hurt...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
no need to restate anything.

When someone says "I used to work for the IRS and I was sent to the Montauk facility and I was abducted outside the building" and then you find out that there is no Montauk facility you need to look at that statement a second time.

I used to work for the IRs and I was sent to A MADE UP LOCATION and I was abducted from outside A MADE UP LOCATION.

ok, so, now you have an abduction taking place at an imaginary location.

how is one supposed to believe the abduction part if you cannot get the location correct?

If you guys had said Riverhead or Holtsville, you'd have been stellar but you said Montauk and then defended that mistake with an exit taken to get there.

The location of the abduction was made up. Tell me, how can you convince someone that the story itself is true when the facts surrounding it are not?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi timedrifter and onthedeck. I've been reading you're posts and they are intriguing. This thread has been very interesting to me and I would like to volunteer. I hope I'm not too late...although.. I guess 'late' doesn't have a meaning anymore with time travel available
. I feel like it's my destiny to save the world.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that it is pointless to read or respond to crakeur. What he is doing is considered to be badgering, which to me represents a complete waste of time and energy.

OTD- I was trying to see into the near future. I have seen Iran/Iraq as a real hot bed of activity in the near future. The US citizens will become very hostile towards the government regarding the conflict in the Middle East, but the resolve will be to keep troops there.

We are going to see some type of nuclear detonation in that area this spring/summer. The US is working frantically to stop this from hapening. Based on their actions a really serious attack will be thwarted.

I have also seen North Korea as an area that will become unstable. China will be expected to suport them, but they will sit on the fence and give them weapons to test their power in action. China has UFO technology and has developed hand held weapons that are quite powerfull. This war will be a showcase for the more advanced technology that China and Tha US have.

This will produce a stand-off out of respect between China and the US.

Where TD fits into here is not clear to me. I was told that the time is not firm and it will depend on how other events unfold. We can expect this to start after we see the UN and North Korea fighting.

The other part of this will be that the USD will loose value and this is what will start things. It will be out of concern for people not having food to eat. I am talking world wide food shortage.

Part of our responsibility here on earth is to take care of eachother like one big happy family. We as a race have fallen very short of achieving what is necessary to continue. This madness we are acting out, has to be intervened with.

The mass landing will be a rescue mission, it is because of the stubornness of people that they will need to be rescued from themselves.

Memoires of a remote viewer.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
curious believer,
thanks and welcome my friend, you are not too late!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
double post - please delete

[edit on 18-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
First, Crackeur, you don't need to respond to this.

I've looked over my posts and I can lay it on thick. Despite impressions, it's not my intention to be a blow-hard, or to treat you with any manner of disrespect.

If I've insulted you in any way, or treated you disrespectfully, it's only been out of frustration, and should not be taken personally. In large part because I don't even know you. So if I have I apologize.

I've already said this once, but if I am lying about anything, or assisting in fabricating a hoax, I am willing to answer for that offense.

If anyone thinks that TD or myself are being anything less than completely honest, forthright, and sincere, then please feel free to state as much in this thread.

TD and I can joke, but what he experienced, the real nighttime terrors he experienced, all of it is real. Included in these real life memories, are clear memories of his abduction that spontaneously arose in 1997, five years after his abduction experience.

Some of these abduction/time travel memories are frightening and depressing, and because of them, TD feels even more driven to get his story out, and hopefully to soon take a very active part in stopping these things from coming to pass.

To win 52, you said,

I have come to the conclusion that it is pointless to read or respond to crakeur. What he is doing is considered to be badgering, which to me represents a complete waste of time and energy.

It's not my intention to target Crackeur, and at one point I briefly had him (yes you, Crakeur) on ignore for that very reason. Just after that, when he was awarded moderator status, I thought I saw a change in the tone of his posts and decided to try to respond to them. It isn't fun to feel ganged up on, and I don't like doing that.

In any event, everyone's input should be valued, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

You mention a standoff between the U.S. and China, and later North Korea and the UN,

Where TD fits into here is not clear to me. I was told that the time is not firm and it will depend on how other events unfold. We can expect this to start after we see the UN and North Korea fighting.

TD and I were talking about this. We were speculating on the news report about the China satellite(s) they shot down, and how this would be considered a hostile action by the U.S.

TD further went on to say, I think, that he saw U.S. collusion with China to manufacture some sort of conflict, but that China would back down.

It seems that he saw China and the U.S. engaging in another manufactured "display of aggression" for the world stage, so to speak, but that China would step away from this situation. He can correct me if I'm wrong anywhere here.

You also said,

The other part of this will be that the USD will loose value and this is what will start things. It will be out of concern for people not having food to eat. I am talking world wide food shortage.

This would be very unfortunate. We are in sad shape. We have so much money, and so much technology, but most of the planet suffers so greatly.

You also said,

We as a race have fallen very short of achieving what is necessary to continue. This madness we are acting out, has to be intervened with.

You are exactly right. I have seen every indication, from many, what I would consider, credible, reliable sources, that we are on the verge of something great. Something profound.

You also said,

The mass landing will be a rescue mission, it is because of the stubornness of people that they will need to be rescued from themselves.

TD has stated this repeatedly, but this is the only way that planetary change can be effected. There is a small group that is running this planet from behind the scenes, and possibly from off-planet.

We have been lied to and kept in the dark. We've been manipulated, distracted, and exploited, while our government engages in things that we are given reasons for, but every day find that those reasons do not add up.

How can you revolt against something or someone you can't find? You can't. We can't even address the issues in our own country let alone this planet.

All these controllers need is to keep the citizens preoccupied, in the dark, and struggling to survive for as long as it takes a generation to become feeble from age, and the process starts all over again without anything being gained; without a retaliatory foothold being secured.

win 52 is right. And his views are shared by many, many people who know what is going on on the "inside".

They are trying to tell us, but we have been bred into a certain limited version of reality for so long, that when you have people appear from behind the curtain confessing to what's really going on - what has been kept from us for so long, then these people appear crazy. We absolutely have no place in our minds, in our belief systems, to categorize these people.

We are seeing it, but it is so bizarre that we are not registering it. These people are presenting a reality to us that we are having trouble assimilating. The credibility and authenticity of these stories forces us to accept these things as real. We must open our minds and see the sincerity - and reality in these stories.

These people are coming out, because they recognize this very fact; the fact that we are so oblivious to what is going on, that as a species, we are missing the boat, and these people are causing this.

We were supposed to be way ahead of the game by now. But the minority initially involved in these contacts kept this reality, and the resultant advances in technology from the rest of the planet. We are undergoing an accelerated introduction to a reality that we were supposed to be indoctrinated in over a longer period of time.

The people that were keeping this reality from us are a mix of people with good intentions, and those with selfish motives. What neither of these groups realized is that it is an inevitability that they have no control over. And with the events unfolding at an ever increasing rate around the planet, they are being forced into a corner.

Defectors from all sectors of the government and military have come out publicly to describe what is going on behind the scenes, but the combination of the public's incredulity about events that on their face seem so absurd, and the ability of these controllers to create confusion, has hampered our ability to see the truth of what's being said.

What I see happening right now is a country waking up to the ills of its own government. And these are the worst, most unconscionable acts that you can imagine your government, let alone another human being engaging in.

But even now, after an ocean of lies continues to bubble to the surface, we are left with mixed feelings of helplessness, disgust, and rage. Feed that rage, because you will be channeling it soon enough to take your planet and your lives back from this small minority.

This is why win 52 says he sees people blowing their brains out. It is going to happen. TD sees priests and other individuals who are seen as perpetrating these lies dragged out into the street and killed.

If this seems too far out, then you'd better get up to speed. Read up. And prepare yourself. If you want to blame someone, blame those with "a need to know" clearance, or "cosmic" clearance. Guess what, we're all about to get cosmic clearance.

Think 2010: The Year We Make Contact,

David Bowman: You see, something's going to happen...
Dr. Heywood Floyd: What? What's gonna happen?
David Bowman: Something wonderful.

SOURCE

The great thing is, and I am every day seeing the reality of this, is that we are not going to do this alone. We have friends in high places, and they are going to make an appearance that will blow your *edit* minds!

[edit on 18-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have seen North Korea as a testing ground for the US and China to showcase their ET technology. Kind of a rattling of sabres, to show off what they can do. There will be surprises from both sides.

We have failed miserably with our responsibilities to our fellow humans. We chose to hate, kill, infect with disease and many other attacks against our fellow earthlings. We have done this for quite some time now and it will take a near extinction experience to get a positive response out of us.

I listened to the podcast last evening. I was only able to hear the first 50 min before I had to go. That was the first one that I have listened to... being honest...

Once again TD my hat is off to you. I have seen these things in my mind and at times have thought they were just products of daydreaming. I found it hard to believe that what I was seeing was not a dream.

Since I have been searching information on the net, it is quite clear that what I have seen can only be what it is, nothing more or less. It is a warning to us people. It is said that even the rocks will cry out for justice, peace on earth and a new rule.

I was a stone, a drunken slave of a stone, who one day made a choice to listen. That is just how simple it is, all you have to do is listen and you can hear the Earth crying, because of what we are doing to her.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
OTD- I was trying to see into the near future. I have seen Iran/Iraq as a real hot bed of activity in the near future. The US citizens will become very hostile towards the government regarding the conflict in the Middle East, but the resolve will be to keep troops there.

um, have you not read the papers or watched the news in the past, oh, 5 years?

that's not a prediction.

it's not much different from your announcement that god told you there'd be a chinese market crash after the chinese markets crashed.

Originally posted by win 52

I strongly suggest ignoring anyone who disagrees and finds flaws in stories you beleive in. nothing is nicer than sheltering yourself from turth and reality.

OTD, I appreciate your post. I mean that. I am going to continue reading and might comment from time to time but, in all honesty, I feel the need to bow out and let this thread take it's natural course. I have proven, beyond a doubt in my mind, that the story has holes that cannot be ignored. Since there are about 6 people that post here, 3 of them are you, TD and win, one is me and the last being schmidty and curious, I'll leave it to the 5 of you to have your fun.

One thing I must request/ask. If you do take a trip thru time, please let me know if there is anything I should be concerned with, such as my children becoming criminals, my wife finally actually killing me etc.

thanks, peace and enjoy the thread without me.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The DePalma generator is essentially a simple magnetized flywheel, ie a magnetized cylindrical conductor rotating at high speed with the help of a motor. His astonishing claim is that the present verions of the N machine can generate up to five times more power than it consumes. This, of course, defies the basic law of the conservation of energy, which says that the output of energy cannot be more than the input. Most physicists simply refuse to look at DePalma's findings and dismiss his theories out of hand.

I have been reading up on some of the stupid things people do. I was reduced to tears of frustration at how greedy and manipulative certain segments of todays society has acted. Deciding what is best for me has lead humanity to the brink of destruction.

We could have done much better for mankind. It is our fault for being dumb sheep. Stand up and be counted, make them fear what they have done. It is the only thing they understand.

You say the old testiment of the Bible shows a blood thirsty God, well you arw wrong about that. It is us that are the blood thirsty beings. We need to stop the madness.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
win 52, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I share your rage and heartbreak at what goes on on this planet. And I feel encouraged knowing that it is going to change very soon.

There are two phrases that come to mind regarding what is happening now: "The meek shall inherit the earth," and "The truth shall set you free." Never have these two statements been truer.

TD just emailed me statistics for his website, and he has viewers from around the world - Great Britain, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, Brazil, Yugoslavia, Belgium, Spain...There is a long list.

This has obviously encouraged TD to continue with even more vigor in his efforts to get this message out.

I thank you, win 52, for sharing, and hope to see more from you here!!

Crackuer, you truly vacillate between tolerable and completely insensitive. I don't even know what to think.

Here is a guy (win 52) who shares intimate details of his family life here, and you come after him with god jokes.

I admit you toned down your out-and-out ridicule of the god stuff, but your tone remains the same,

um, have you not read the papers or watched the news in the past, oh, 5 years?

You have a way of challenging posts here with the utmost condescension.

I don't take your comments personally, and I would suggest no one else does either, but I am appalled at your treatment of some posters on this board, myself aside. Particularly, your insensitive treatment of win 52, who has done nothing but made sincere confessions here.

You made a statement about win 52's prediction of the announcement regarding China and the USD incident,

it's not much different from your announcement that god told you there'd be a chinese market crash after the chinese markets crashed.

I encourage you to read the time/date stamp of win 52's post regarding this news story, and check it against the timing of the news story.

win 52 has been very sincere and forthright here. I do not take him to be someone simply making up things just to get attention. You have been treating him as if this were the case, without even giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I agree that it is hard to imagine that the one and only "God" is behind the contacts that win 52 may be receiving, but that is in large part because I don't understand that god is. But despite my accounting for this voice not falling in line with win 52's assessment, I have treated him, and other posters with the respect they deserve.

It's hard for me to be civil with you when you are treating other human beings in this manner. If you see an obvious fraud, then sincerely challenge that person if it is at all possible. But try not to denigrate yourself and undermine your position in the process.

You suggested to win 52 that,

I strongly suggest ignoring anyone who disagrees and finds flaws in stories you beleive in.

If you knew the difference between refusing to listen to an opposing viewpoint, and simply not tolerating abusive treatment, then you would understand why I've been posting what I have.

I have extended an olive branch, and I can see people scratching their heads as to why I've done that; either from what I've just written, or their own observations from your posts here. But I do it nonetheless.

I appreciate your position, and you have every right to hold the beliefs you do. It is unfortunate you couldn't see this for what it really is, but I don't fault you for your decision.

You asked,

One thing I must request/ask. If you do take a trip thru time, please let me know if there is anything I should be concerned with, such as my children becoming criminals, my wife finally actually killing me etc.

I don't hold a grudge, but if your wife needs any help she knows where to find me. LOL I see your children growing up and following in their father's footsteps. They will become lawyers, which in my mind is no different than a criminal - keep an eye on them!

You offered,

thanks, peace and enjoy the thread without me.

Thank you. You have done your selfless deed for this lifetime. Keep reading though, you may be surprised...

[edit on 19-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a much needed correction

Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Otd .. thank you once again for the support. Those things do not bother me and in an effort to quit doubting what I see, because of the badgering tactics messing with my thoughts, I will no longer read coments that are negative to the projected outcome.

I need to become one with these ideas so I can give the guidance that I have been prepared for. It is intimidating to think of the vastness of what will be going down. I actually got a lump in my throat and I havn't felt that since I was about to get draged into a rather vicious attack in which it was necessary to defend my physical being.

TD...I said that ATS should have an area for this, but Admin. may be too narrow minded to become a rally point for all of the people who will be looking for answers. The idea was good, but the vehicle is broken down and won't work properly.

Your site with all of the information there, is what will be sought out, for people looking for answers. The trickle you are seeing now is just the start and it won't be long before there is a stampede of people looking for answers about what is going on.

You already have a wealth of information in there and I would advise people to listen and read all of it, instead of the insults displayed in here at times.

I am glad so many people are seeing the same things that I am seeing. This says to me that I am on the right track with the remote viewing, that I have been working with for quite a while now.

I did find the answers that I came to ATS searching for.

Thanks again TD

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just read a wikipedia page on Yugoslavia,

The Union of Serbia and Montenegro was formed on February 4, 2003 and officially abolished the name "Yugoslavia."

On June 3 and June 5, 2006, Montenegro and Serbia respectively declared their independence, thereby ending the last remnants of the former Yugoslav federation.

SOURCE

That's too bad. I liked that name better...

In any event, the IP addresses were traced to those geographical regions, and called them by the names I listed. I wonder why they still showed Yugoslavia on their server as associated with that area...Maybe an IP person from the former Yugoslav having a hard time letting go...

Anyway, TD has several readers in the newly-formed Serbia, or Montenegro. It's a small world...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
that's as far from terrible as i can imagine.
but that issue will always be a gunpowder barrel here.
thanks for the correction, greetings from croatia

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join