It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
let's stick to TD's story and his upcoming field trip.

Win, if you want to start another thread to discuss your visions, remote viewing etc, you should. Remote viewing is discussed here quite a bit and your abilities and stories should receive their own attention, so as to not distract from OTD/TD's.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
now, stick to the topic and stop attacking me, or any other member for posting probing questions about this topic.

I knew it.....I knew it, watch out people we are all going to get probed. I just new it.......Ha Ha Ha Ha......see, I do have vision.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Apart from these real, verifiable experiences are meetings that TD had "during his abduction experience".

TD stated that these were things in his head and he implied they might not have happened.

you are saying they are real and did take place.

which is it?

If you are saying these things all did, actually happen, then this is not speculation and not a skunkworks topic. It is something else and should be found somewhere else.

Possibly admin could create an area for time travel experiences even add remote viewing, because that is traveling in spirit, light, energy form.

I have seen this topic becoming a main focus point for many people. They will be experiencing things that main stream science refuses to acknowledge. They will come by the thousands, looking for answers.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I doubt if time travel will get it's own section as it is unproven and is all speculation, TD's A-List Celeb witnesses notwhithstanding.

Now, again, this is OTD and TD's thread so let's allow it to be about his time travel experiences and the upcoming field trip and anything that pertains to that.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

let's stick to TD's story and his upcoming field trip.

Win, if you want to start another thread to discuss your visions, remote viewing etc, you should. Remote viewing is discussed here quite a bit and your abilities and stories should receive their own attention, so as to not distract from OTD/TD's.

I have no idea where else to go. The only reason I am here is because of the remote viewing visions I had that included all of what TD is saying. At the time I didn't know what remote viewing was, I had never used the internet for information, read very few books and had been an energy slave for a large portion of my life.

Now you are telling me to go away?

I do plan on starting a thread using all of the info I have put out in ATS. I just am not sure where to start it.

Parts of those visions were that I was going to be joining with a group who will be involved in the changes that are going to take place. At the time I had no idea what that meant.

It would be up to OTD/TD to ask me to stop and leave this thread. I question the motives of a possibly "drunk with power" person.

I am here to give credibility and support to TD for being willing to subject himself to certain types of ridicule and badgering in the name of denying ignorance. This type of attitude is why this world is in the state that we find things in today. If you say there is nothing wrong with the way things are, you need to give your head a good shake, then take another look around. It doesn't take much vision to see what we are doing to ourselves, and this sysetm, needs to change.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
It would be up to OTD/TD to ask me to stop and leave this thread. I question the motives of a possibly "drunk with power" person.

I am here to give credibility and support to TD for being willing to subject himself to certain types of ridicule and badgering in the name of denying ignorance. This type of attitude is why this world is in the state that we find things in today. If you say there is nothing wrong with the way things are, you need to give your head a good shake, then take another look around. It doesn't take much vision to see what we are doing to ourselves, and this sysetm, needs to change.

Give him all the support you want. However, the sidetracks into your ability to spot cows or light changes as you drive has abosultely nothing to do with TD's time travelling.

I'm not asking you to go anywhere. I am asking you to start another thread for your remote viewing information. Basically, you will get your own platform and not distract from this one.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Apart from these real, verifiable experiences are meetings that TD had "during his abduction experience".

TD stated that these were things in his head and he implied they might not have happened.

which is it?

If you are saying these things all did, actually happen, then this is not speculation and not a skunkworks topic. It is something else and should be found somewhere else.

well do not ass|u|me! imply means imply, I can not prove it so do what you will with the thread, at this point I could care less, if you want to be a controller and police this thread now with your new moderator power, go for it, I wish I read this before todays radio show. crakuer are you here to moderate or judge?, if that is at your discretion, make your move or step off, but I will be dammed if I let you police this here. so figure it out and stop trying to be a lawyer.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You can take this statement to the bank:

I will not moderate or police this thread in any manner, other than to warn people to stay on topic and not flame other members. I will not be moderating a thread I am involved in personally.

The mods skim read all the threads and will only intervene when necessary so rest assured, if this thread stays on topic and is not deemed to be a haox, you'll be here for a while. Well, until you skip ahead or backwards via the time machine.

Hopefully you understand that.

Enough of that.

You have previously stated that this is all in your head and you implied that it might not have happened. Previously, you said it did all happen and OTD implied, no stated, it was speculation. You guys have swappped outlooks on this. Why? Why is OTD now stating fact not speculation and you are now saying it happened in your mind (which implies speculating that it happened)?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You can take this statement to the bank:

I will not moderate or police this thread in any manner, other than to warn people to stay on topic and not flame other members. I will not be moderating a thread I am involved in personally.

The mods skim read all the threads and will only intervene when necessary so rest assured, if this thread stays on topic and is not deemed to be a haox, you'll be here for a while. Well, until you skip ahead or backwards via the time machine.

Hopefully you understand that.

Enough of that.

You have previously stated that this is all in your head and you implied that it might not have happened. Previously, you said it did all happen and OTD implied, no stated, it was speculation. You guys have swappped outlooks on this. Why? Why is OTD now stating fact not speculation and you are now saying it happened in your mind (which implies speculating that it happened)?
if you have listened to the audio interviews from the beginning, onthedeck started out his work with me as an interviewer which I had asked if he was interested in doing and he has his own opinion of my story and it is that simple. as much as he is helping me, is as much as he is exploring this as I am. we did not swap outlooks, I simply try to offer logical explanations a skeptic would come up with before giving a skeptic a chance to ask, thats the difference when someone suggests I am a liar.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
then let me ask you, did these events really all happen? Did you actually go to see jesus on the cross with mel gibson? Did you actually do every one of the things you said you did (IRS story ruled out of course) or do you have memories of doing these things that you think mighthave happened?

big difference between speculation and fact and I want to clarify that.

also, you never responded to my questions about the trip - do we need to bring things, can we bring recording devices etc. I can go back and find the post if it will help

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
First, win 52, the things you are "seeing" corroborate to some degree what TD says is going to come to pass. If you are seeking an individual, or individuals who are forming a group to facilitate and be a part of these changes, you've found it.

I recently received a u2u from someone I will not name at this time, who is also watching this thread in anticipation of "something in particular". I don't know what that is, and this individual has not specified this yet as we've just started talking, so we will see where that goes.

This individuals feels he is waiting to have his memories returned. However, concerning the last point, how "provable" that is is beyond me. I think it's important to have an open mind.

Both TD and myself are really surprised how many people we've spoken to in the last three months or so who have confirmed so much of what he sees. And we've just met these people. I have been startled now on several occasions and I see this continuing.

As far as win 52 sharing his experiences, they have thus far had a direct correlation to TD's revelations and in this sense they are very relevant.

I want to thank you, win 52, for sharing your experiences!! I can see that the controls are being tightened on this thread, so I will be thankful as long as you are allowed to share your experiences, but should the time come that you are forced to open another thread, I will respect the mods/admins decision and will look forward to reading more about it in your new thread.

If you can sit and reflect on the changes that are around the corner, I would be interested to learn what you see.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and support!! Sincerely!

Crackuer, you said,

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck

quote: Originally posted by Crackuer

which is it?

TD has encountered "himself" throughout his life. He has also, during his life, met Paris and Nikki Hilton, Anthrax, Clutch, Incubus, Life of Agony(?), and others that he has witnesses to. I included these encounters in the timeline I posted several pages back. These are real experiences; as real as anything you experience now.

If you had gone to a rock concert two weeks ago, and then told me about it today, how would you prove to me you were there? This is the same situation TD finds himself in now with regard to many of his experiences.

He's doing the best he can, but he's just started and he can't get a coworker on the phone from six or seven years ago, as well as all of his friends and other witnesses at the drop of a hat. This is real life, and people move away, change phone numbers, etc. I'm not trying to explain away the need to try to contact these people, but simply explaining the obvious.

Now, apart from these experiences that have occurred during the normal course of TD's lifetime are the experiences that TD clearly remembers as occurring "during his abduction experience."

This means that these incidents, including taking Mel Gibson back to meet Jesus, meeting Madonna and other celebrities when they were younger, traveling to our distant and near past and future, etc., did not occur over the normal course of TD's lifetime, but emerged as clear memories "as if he had experienced them, or as if they had occurred over the normal course of TD's lifetime". These events, which occurred "during his abduction", can get confused with similar events that occurred over the natural course of his life.

He remembers a concert that hasn't come to pass yet as you would recall a memory from years ago. This was an "abduction memory", but it was also described to him, by himself, during incidents that occurred during his life before and after his abduction. Explaining this isn't easy, but that's the closest approximation that I can come to. I guess we can separate "abduction memories" from "real life memories". In this case, the abduction memories are corroborated by real life encounters that occurred before and after his abduction.

Not only does TD have memories of this concert, clear, sequential memories, but these memories gain strength when he relates them to his "real life" experiences he's had over the natural course of this lifetime, at which time he was told by a real, living, physical individual about the concert, mass landing and other events.

He isn't going on the abduction memories alone at that point, he is simply matching them up with what he was actually told when he was younger, on several occasions, and by several different people.

And now he is hearing about the concert from other credible abductees, win 52, and soon others that further corroborate this particular event. For TD (and myself) you don't need a ton of bricks to land on your head to tell you there's something up.

Here is an example of the experiences that TD had over the natural course of his life:

TD meets Paris and Nikki Hilton in New York at a friend's house.

Here is an example of the experiences that TD had during his abduction experience:

TD meets Mel Gibson and travels back to see Jesus at the crucifixion.

They are similar in that they involve celebrities, but this is where the confusion arises.

It will be easy to determine which experiences occurred during the natural course of his life, and which occurred during his abduction experience if you look at the timeline. The incidents, such as with Mel Gibson, occurred during his abduction, and have been placed in a subsection under his 1992 abduction.

However, it is my contention that, for example, because of what TD has been told throughout his life about the concert, what he later (starting in 1997) remembers about the concert, and what has been corroborated more recently with other credible individuals, one has to come to the conclusion that his memories of the concert are real, the visits from his future self are real, and that it's quite possible that the other clear memories he has had from his abduction experience are also real and equally valid.

I have come to this conclusion based on all of these things, and believe others will also.

To me, once one half of the equation can be verified, (i.e., that TD has indeed been visited by his future self) then the other half will at the same time become validated, because the two are inseparable. They are two sides of the same coin. You cannot be a time traveler, and yet believe that at the same time that TD has not time traveled. In logic this is called a false statement. It's a statement that cannot be true.

There is no speculation, and there is no confusion on my part. The confusion comes when TD's story isn't perhaps presented clearly, or the reader doesn't, through due diligence, do their job correctly. I don't mean that as an insult in any way, and accept that it could be my, or TD's fault these things weren't communicated clearly.

In any event, the encounter with Paris and Nikki Hilton might more properly be considered real as they are easier to verify through witness testimony.

However, the memories of the encounter with Mel Gibson and Jesus must, for the most part, be proven through circumstantial evidence, including corroboration of the concert event and other related "memories" that TD has had, through credible corroborative accounts, as well as through deductive reasoning. You can't have one without the other in this particular case.

(Rush editing. My apologies.)

[edit on 17-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
then it is fact and not speculation.

If that is the case, perhaps some concrete evidence should be presented to prove his claim. now, as we all know, there is nothing to offer other than testimony from A-listers, which is not going to obtainable (my attempts notwithstanding) so let me suggest this for you guys.

There is a time travel field trip coming. The people have been chosen. Let's get some proof then and there. Throw me a bone of sorts.

Get me a picture of the group mugging it out with jesus on the cross or the group posing like tourists with George Washington at valley forge etc. I'm thinking a little Bill & Ted's here but why not. Bring me Bob Genghis Kahn.

It cannot be both speculation and fact so, since we have this opportunity coming, let's get proof, call it fact and shut me up forever.

Otherwise.....it's a hoax because, let's face it, you are not saying it is speculation anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You are correct, both TD and I maintain that these experiences are fact. I am will to stretch my neck out a little and say that. I have, through my own reasoning, come to believe in the veracity of these things.

However, given the nature of TD's experiences, offering up proof in that fashion is not yet possible. Why? Primarily because he does not have access to time travel technology at the moment, and he does not have a photo of himself with Mel Gibson and Jesus.

Although, I should say that TD has said that if you can take a look at the original 2,000 year old painting of the "Last Supper" you would see his likeness, as well as that of Mel Gibson and others.

The only proof that TD is able to proffer at this point is coming through his contacts with friends, coworkers, and the like, to confirm these events. He is in the process of tracking down his previous manager at the IRS, as well as other individuals to corroborate his story. I am helping as much as I can.

TD just came out about his story, and just started researching it within the last five to ten months. It is slow going. This stuff does not just fall in your lap, but he is working at it.

This is not a case where he can produce a photo of Jesus. I've learned that during some of these contact events that true evidence was provided to TD's coworkers, but they were told they could not let TD keep this evidence. This may seem an evasive way to deal with evidence, however, if TD can get a coworker on the phone to confirm that TD was not allowed to walk away with evidence I think this would lend further credence to his story.

Here's the thing, and it's part speculation on my part and part what I've been told and understand. There are things that need to come to pass through the natural course of living one's life. Certain care must be taken when becoming involved in these things. You can't leap off of a time machine and start f'ng around.

If you believe that at any time in our future time travel is possible, which I clearly do, and which scientists "seem" to feel, then you have to wonder why we aren't seeing space people jumping out of portals and saving the planet. LOL I say that somewhat facetiously, but I am trying to illustrate that there are laws at work; protocols. Sometimes "A" must happen before "B" can happen. If you try to jump straight to "B" you could mess things up.

This is an oversimplification, but it needs to be stated that this is not a game. And these sorts of protocols are not broken at great risk to supply someone's whimsical curiosity. As much as TD - and others - would like that to be the case it's not.

So you can either believe that there are rules in place, or you can see this as a way to explain away evidence and call TD and myself a fraud.

I would again reiterate, however, that TD does not have access to time travel technology at the moment, but will at some point. Can we prove that? Well, we're trying, but IT IS THROUGH WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE TO US. And that is being completely honest.

Sometimes things do not happen as you would expect, or plan for them to happen. I was intrigued by TD's story, because there was a realism to it, an authenticity. I benefited from having an open mind about it, and didn't dictate how things should unfold, because otherwise "they just wouldn't be true."

It will take an open mind and patience. TD has already had confirmation interviews that he has placed as audio files at his website and he is adding to them. He is doing what he can.

If that is not enough, then readers/listeners can move on to more interesting territory, or they can stick it out. Again, neither TD nor myself want to be responsible for even one person's suffering. That's not what we're here for, and that's not why TD has come out with his story.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

1. when are you planning on going?
2. what do we need to pack?
3. should we wear nikes and carry a couple of rolls of quarters in our pockets?
4. will everyone meet in one place and then go or will you be picking people up one by one?

If you are picking people up and the trip takes place after May 1, I am going to be out east so I would prefer my pick up in the hamptons. I was going to suggest Montauk, by the office we both love to discuss but I have a feeling we won't find eachother.

will people be allowed to bring any kind of recording devices or are we going to have to sneak them along? If I am going time tripping, I'm gonna get some serious video and still images for the folks here at ATS as well as the folks at cnn, fox, msnbc etc.

1) within the next year I like to think
2) a back pack with one change of clothes and anything else that fits and electronic devices must be completely powered down or have the ability.
3)I recommend doc martins shoes and gold works best for going backwards
4) mostly one by one, but both scenarios
5)yes digital cameras and large capacity memory sticks or flash drives and light laptops would probably be your best bet, but by the time that happens, it is no longer a matter of news indeed.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Although, I should say that TD has said that if you can take a look at the original 2,000 year old painting of the "Last Supper" you would see his likeness, as well as that of Mel Gibson and others.

you mean Da Vinci's painting which was done in the 15th century? If so, please point out who is Renato and who is Mel Gibson in the picture.

If you are referring to an older painting that, apparently nobody else knows about, then I guess we are stuck with the "no proof" issue yet again.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter5)yes digital cameras and large capacity memory sticks or flash drives and light laptops would probably be your best bet, but by the time that happens, it is no longer a matter of news indeed.

how is that not going to matter? if I travel with you and return to the exact point where I left, or a few days later, time travel is still not going to be a known possibilty so the proof on those cameras will be essential.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you mean Da Vinci's painting which was done in the 15th century? If so, please point out who is Renato and who is Mel Gibson in the picture.

If you are referring to an older painting that, apparently nobody else knows about, then I guess we are stuck with the "no proof" issue yet again.
no, davinci painted church walls, no?
I am speaking of an actual painting on canvas or whatever, that the public has never seen.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
I am speaking of an actual painting on canvas or whatever, that the public has never seen.

but of course, more evidence that doesn't exist as we know it. did Da Vinci steal him image from this other painting?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter5)yes digital cameras and large capacity memory sticks or flash drives and light laptops would probably be your best bet, but by the time that happens, it is no longer a matter of news indeed.

how is that not going to matter? if I travel with you and return to the exact point where I left, or a few days later, time travel is still not going to be a known possibilty so the proof on those cameras will be essential.
I did not say it is not going to matter, I meant it was a matter more for personal value than becoming famous for proving time travel, all volunteers are humbled, if you accept a mission to do PR, than it is your place/right to release your footage, but clearance is needed by the community of volunteers.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
if you accept a mission to do PR, than it is your place/right to release your footage, but clearance is needed by the community of volunteers.

in other words, you guys will go and party with Alexander the Great and come back with nothing more than your own stories as further proof.

I expected nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join