It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi Duckster,
the bottom line really is I feel confident in saying this could be a coming reality, the concert, the mass landing, ET contact, spiritual awakening and the ultimate shift in conscious. my main message I have repeated many times and it is in the first few pages of my book is to be mentally prepared for this coming reality. the other stuff is all data base material and for the sake of recording and documenting as well. there are so many truths to be revealed, is there really such a thing as too much info?

I think some of the posers here are just here to point fingers at the circus show but that is expected and alot of the non sense from this thread will be cut out of the next book OTD and I are working on plus it will give people a reason to come here after reading the next book I guess.

just be prepared for the next reality, thats my main message, the other stuff is just other pieces to the puzzle.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good Morning T.D.!

There sooooo much info out there, you guys are going to have your hands full working on your book (during the preperation process)!

I'm really enjoying the reccommended sites that Over the Deck has provided. If you have any sites online that you you think I should check out, please provide some links? Thankyou!!

Have you given any thoughts to what the title of your book(s) should be?

May I be one of the 1st to ask you to sign the book for me?

One last thing,

I, too don't want to see this thread become a circus ring. YOU guys got the ball rolling on Time Travelling. Don't let the ball slow down, keep playing my friend. Don't let others deter you from the truth (tongue in cheek).

Even if your back is against the wall sometimes, and you feel like pulling your hair out and screaming (hey, we all get like that once in a while) just remember these words:

It's not so much WHAT we say to others that may have an impact on their lives, as it is to HOW we say these words.

I would like to pick up the ball and start by asking you some questions!

1. What was your intitial reaction upon seeing YOURSELF from the future - was there disbelief? Were you somewhat frightened? Did you accept what was happening because of all that you went through and were somehow prepared?

2. Do you remember the movie Future Cop? The one with Jean Claude VanDame? Remember the part where Jean Claude wasn't supposed to physically touch his other self or else 'KABOOM' - the 2 Jean Claudes would anihillate each other? (they weren't allowed to be in the same time/space with each other at the same time). What is your take on this? Also, were you able to come into physical contact with your other self?

I have LOADS of questions; sometimes I get sooooo frustrated that I can't get them down fast enough and conveyed the way that I want. My mind just goes a mile a minute.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dont believe this for a MINUTE. But on the flip side, I would love to be proven wrong. I'll volunteer. Count me WAY in. I'm pretty easy to find. Heck, I live in PA, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey duckster, you sound a lot like me with the mind thing.

I have always been like that. The teachers would always call me on daydreaming. I feel that this is what remote viewing and for that matter time travel are all about. Now using a machine to time travel would be necessary to transport a physical body, but if you were in the spirit the whole game would change.

The US Govt. has spent a lot of money investigating these types of things and I believe they and crakeur are quite defensive about this because it does work.

TD....no sweat....I was just trying to resolve a few personal issues.

If some of you want to play around with remote viewing a bit, it is quite simple to project your mind ahead about 5 minutes or so. Small steps are better for beginners. It does take meditation and a sense of what oneness is or being in harmony with the natural flow of energy in the universe.

For example....I worked with this at a time when I spent most of my work week on the road. For me it was boring so I would try to see around the next corner, over the hill, where there was radar set up. I would hear a voice which I now believe was my own self giving a warning when there was a car or no car and even radar traps.

This was consistent and accurate. I trusted it so much that I would pass on corners, hills and never be in trouble. I did this a couple of times with other people in the car. They would get so freaked out that I only do it when I travel alone.

I did work with it for over 400,000 km before I started to have confidence in it. I have come to a stop at a green light...passengers asked why we were stoping at a green light...just as a vehicle ran through the red light directly in my path. There are witnesses and they were utterly bewildered at my foresight.

I was driving in fogy conditions, at night, in North Dakota, on the Interstate 4 lane, with 7 people in the car. I saw cows on the road and slowed down to 30 mph. The people wondered why I slowed down and I said there are cows on the road. They said we can't see any cows. About 5 miles down the road, there was a whole heard of cows all over the road and I had to stop the car.

Now...I don't suggest pulling out blindly into traffic, but rather think about these kinds of things when you are driving. Try to have a bit of vision when you drive so you can see what is coming at you.

I had no idea what was going on and I did believe that an Angel of God was watching out for me. Now thinking about being one with creation and understanding that I am in control of my future, I make the choices that I will have to live with. It is more likely that I was peeking into the future a bit so I could manage my actions accordingly.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

The US Govt. has spent a lot of money investigating these types of things and I believe they and crakeur are quite defensive about this because it does work.

so now I'm a gov't agent? Sweet.

I have stated that I don't disbelieve in the possibilities of remote viewing. the fact that you still don't see that shows me that, while you might be able to view cows in the future, you can't see the screen in the present.

I did work with it for over 400,000 km before I started to have confidence in it. I have come to a stop at a green light...passengers asked why we were stoping at a green light...just as a vehicle ran through the red light directly in my path. There are witnesses and they were utterly bewildered at my foresight.

You clocked almost 250,000 miles? was this one long, hellacious trip? what kind of work did you do that had you driving this kind of mileage?

I would suspect that when one clocks close to 250,000 miles they would become somewhat attuned to the timing of the lights or incredibly sleepy and, therefore, they might slow down earlier for lights than normal.

Seeing the cows in advance is pretty cool tho. I'm not questioning it. Not because I believe or disbelieve. Did they have a cow crossing sign tho? I know in Ireland they have sheep xing signs and in rural areas in NY they have deer xing signs, duck xing signs etc. Not that the sign would give you the foresight but it might have planted the thought which assisted you in the foreknowledge of the actual cows. Again, I'm saying this could happen, even more likely if you are actually attuned to the possibilty and your subconscious is aware of the possibility.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
welcome chilidog, welcome to the team my friend! good luck!

Originally posted by TheDuckster
It's not so much WHAT we say to others that may have an impact on their lives, as it is to HOW we say these words.

I agree, its not just the lyrics, its the delivery! (tribe called quest quote)

Originally posted by TheDuckster
I would like to pick up the ball and start by asking you some questions!

1. What was your intitial reaction upon seeing YOURSELF from the future - was there disbelief? Were you somewhat frightened? Did you accept what was happening because of all that you went through and were somehow prepared?

2. Do you remember the movie Future Cop? The one with Jean Claude VanDame? Remember the part where Jean Claude wasn't supposed to physically touch his other self or else 'KABOOM' - the 2 Jean Claudes would anihillate each other? (they weren't allowed to be in the same time/space with each other at the same time). What is your take on this? Also, were you able to come into physical contact with your other self?

I have LOADS of questions; sometimes I get sooooo frustrated that I can't get them down fast enough and conveyed the way that I want. My mind just goes a mile a minute.

1) most of the time skeptical, I simply did not believe it and blew it off, and I aslo got anxious wanting to walk away from my current life, but that can not happen because that would change too much stuff I look forward to.

2) yes, good movie!
well, you must question everything, but the part where if they touch each other from the movie is not correct, no melting, maybe some crackles and funny noises, but no melting. to make sure the the time traveler you encounter is you, there is secret passwords, hand shakes, etc. and sometimes you just know.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
to make sure the the time traveler you encounter is you, there is secret passwords, hand shakes, etc

so how do you learn these secret hand shakes and passwords prior to meeting your future self? do you get a letter or does another future person come to you and tell you this?

I don't recall reading anything about you being alerted to secret handshakes and passwords so that you would recognize your future self. When did you find this out?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
craker, your questions are self explainatory, think about it, I get the feeling your looking for more ammo so step off.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so how do you learn these secret hand shakes and passwords prior to meeting your future self? do you get a letter or does another future person come to you and tell you this?

Great question. If you don't mind, I'd like to add a couple of ideas.

I suppose you could set up these secret items now, in the present, just in case you meet yourself in the future. I'm setting mine up now; can't be too safe.

Of course, you need to be pretty darn sure you're going to actually meet your future self. 'Cause otherwise, you're just another dork playing 'secret agent man'.

How do you practice a secret handshake with yourself? I know a way, but we won't take this into the gutter. I suppose you could purchase a surplus department store mannequin and practice with that.

"Young man! Why do you have a naked dummy in your bedroom?"

"Its for a science project mom..."

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

craker, your questions are self explainatory, think about it, I get the feeling your looking for more ammo so step off.

I think the question was legit. How do you learn the secret shake or password? Obviously you can't learn it from your future self because that is how you know it is your future self so someone else must teach you the secrets.

So, let's say I volunteer for time travel, and you accept me (which I doubt you would or you would probably say I, as a skeptic, have been passed over by the future beings) do you tell me that I will know my future self when a man greets me wby shaking my hand with an interlocking pinky finger and he whispers the word "bosco"

Who taught you your password and handshake if not your future self and why did you leave that part out of the timeline and background info? I find the process of being selected for this kind of experience to be somewhat important and you skipped right over the part where you learn to identify yourself because, in the timeline OTD posted, he never mentions this essential means of identifying one's future self.

here's the post of the first part of the timeline.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It was a herd of cows just like we almost ran into 5 miles down the road. I was just about to speed up to 50 mph again when they appeared out of the fog. This was in 1971.

You might need a bigger bag of popcorn.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey I am allowed to make a mistake or two?????am I not? are we on trial here....

You might need a bigger bag of popcorn.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by win 52]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Itchy finger on the triger.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by win 52]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm suppose to be impressed ?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Win 52?

Thanks!!!

I swear it would be much easier to share ideas if we all had the ability of Telepathy.

I take it that when you mean about 'clocking over 400,000 km, this pertains to your 'remote viewing' and not actual 'physical' travelling?

I'd love to try remote viewing myself, mabey take a little out of body experience jog around my neighborhood block for starters.

Imagine taking remote viewing to a different level:
- Instead of viewing the present, view into future events!

Crakeur?

I don't think you are a gov't agent or anything of the like.

However, I have to tell you...I read your blog, and you know what?

You ARE a funny guy!!! Seriously!!! lolol

I have a pretty warped sense of humor myself, and I especially liked HOW you 'got rid of the tech advisor trying to collect money from you".

What I appreciate from YOUR posts? The fact that you keep everyone on their toes and make people think. Albeit, the responses you provide come off as a little strong, but nonetheless, it's good to view both sides of the equation from different sides.

I'm not 'kissing up' or anything, just stating things the way I see them as well. Give credit where credit is due!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The 400,000 kms was done over 3 years, wearing out 2 vehicles. I was on the road 5 days a week.

I had plenty of oportunity to fine tune this and became quite good at it. I did not pull out into oncoming lanes till later on when I was confident with my skils. It was 100% accurate every time.

Today, I do go into a semi awake state, kind of like daydreaming, but I see short video clips of whatever I think about I would like clarification on. It is just like hitting a switch and I am seeing what I have questioned about.

I saw a lot of things like what TD was talking about, when I questioned what was coming in the near future. I have been reading up on remote viewing the past couple of days. I am finding out that many remote viewers see the same things that I saw in 2005.

In 2005 I had no idea what remote viewing was about, I had no computer and I was working during the day and drinking at night. I had a stroke and during one of these visions I was told that I was allowed to have a stroke to waken me up, because it was time for me to take action. I wasn't clear what this meant for me, but here I am today just learning about what I have already been doing since childhood.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo

You can do whatever you want. There is no reason to impress anyone and this is not an attention seeking disclosure. It is merely a statement of fact.

I would like others of like mind to unlock their full potential, as this is the key to the future or lack there of, depending on our collective response. TD says it will be intervened with for a positive outcome, and that is what I have seen as being our future.

For some of you who find this hard to grasp, you need to start using the other 90% of your brain conciously. Try not to sit in the 10% brain of the material world, greed and hatred.

I have real people who were present and were shocked by my power of remote viewing, seeing the future, what is around the next corner, 5 miles down the road.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Today, I do go into a semi awake state, kind of like daydreaming, but I see short video clips of whatever I think about I would like clarification on. It is just like hitting a switch and I am seeing what I have questioned about.

while I don't discount your ability as discussed, please don't be offended if I turn down any rides offered. something about my driver being in a semi awake state is unsettling.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo

You can do whatever you want. There is no reason to impress anyone and this is not an attention seeking disclosure. It is merely a statement of fact.

I would like others of like mind to unlock their full potential, as this is the key to the future or lack there of, depending on our collective response. TD says it will be intervened with for a positive outcome, and that is what I have seen as being our future.

For some of you who find this hard to grasp, you need to start using the other 90% of your brain conciously. Try not to sit in the 10% brain of the material world, greed and hatred.

I have real people who were present and were shocked by my power of remote viewing, seeing the future, what is around the next corner, 5 miles down the road.

Remember...Win 52:

People that post with 1 liners don't impress the Mods or YOU OR ME. Don't sweat it!

Quote by: NoobieDoobieDo:

"I'm suppose to be impressed?"

Unless we are all standing on our head and spitting out nickels.. then don't worry folks.

Anyways, here's another question for On the Deck and Time Drifter:

If any person can Time Travel: Does the EXPERIENCE of Time Travelling AFFECT the Human Body on a cellular scale et al?

In other words, does Time Travelling (to your knowledge) affect the human body to the extent that there 'might be irreperable damage' that might not be corrected? Down to the cellular level; and then some?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I think the question was legit. How do you learn the secret shake or password? Obviously you can't learn it from your future self because that is how you know it is your future self so someone else must teach you the secrets.

So, let's say I volunteer for time travel, and you accept me (which I doubt you would or you would probably say I, as a skeptic, have been passed over by the future beings) do you tell me that I will know my future self when a man greets me wby shaking my hand with an interlocking pinky finger and he whispers the word "bosco"

Who taught you your password and handshake if not your future self and why did you leave that part out of the timeline and background info? I find the process of being selected for this kind of experience to be somewhat important and you skipped right over the part where you learn to identify yourself because, in the timeline OTD posted, he never mentions this essential means of identifying one's future self.

here's the post of the first part of the timeline.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the question originally, I think, was encountering the future you, so if it is the future you and you have been waiting for him, you/he will know because your you. the first part of my signature says it all.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by timedrifter]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join