It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, since it is looked upon as wasting space for one liner I am trying to stretch this out.
proof, proof proof proof proof proof proof proof proof

I don't need it but some here do.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Next weeks Florida Lotto Numbers. Hey if your gonna mess with the space time continuum then you might as well make some money off of it right?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Is there candy in the future?" That would be my query. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would want to ask this question:
When does the United States finally collapse and what causes it to happen?
We all know that our country will not go on forever, all great empires come to an end.. Romans, Greeks, Ottoman etc..
As much as id like to see the USA reign for 1000 years, the odds and history are stacked against it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
JSR asked,

why do it? really, why time travel? why do you time travel? what is it about the life you live, that makes you want to go forward, or backward?

RESPONSE:
wake up and look around the world is f'd up, a small group of controllers, control billions of humans, you OK with that?

observe50 asked,

Well, since it is looked upon as wasting space for one liner I am trying to stretch this out...don't need it but some here do.

RESPONSE:
take a number buddy (I'll interject and say know he's waiting for the same thing - something beyond his past experiences and memories. We all are. It won't be long. Be patient.)

whatukno asked,

Next weeks Florida Lotto Numbers. Hey if your gonna mess with the space time continuum then you might as well make some money off of it right?

RESPONSE:
of course, but who deserves it, who earned it?

carnival_of_souls2047 asked,

"Is there candy in the future?"

RESPONSE:
oh yes, body odor even takes a turn for the best, the smell of candy, LOL

Kr0n0s asked,

When does the United States finally collapse and what causes it to happen?

RESPONSE:
the day of the mass landing, the controllers collapse and all who blindly follow them

JSR

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
JSR asked,

why do it? really, why time travel? why do you time travel? what is it about the life you live, that makes you want to go forward, or backward?

RESPONSE:
wake up and look around the world is f'd up, a small group of controllers, control billions of humans, you OK with that?

WAKE UP?
its not exactly enlightened to "assume" i am not awake.

so....what are you and your time travel going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
JSR asked,

WAKE UP? its not exactly enlightened to "assume" i am not awake...so....what are you and your time travel going to do about it?

RESPONSE:
ask a good question then, and what would you like [me] to do about it? get all huffy and puffy and flex [my] muscles, please... (I will interject again and say it looks like he took JSR's question as being a challenge of sorts...)

Obviously, he's on the offense a little as posting his experiences on message boards has brought out a fair amount of aggressive detractors...

To JSR, I think he misunderstood your question and tone. It may be part my fault, because I may have just posted your question alone (i.e., "What are you...going to do about it?").

I've resent the question "Why do you time travel?" to him. I think that was your original question. As soon as he responds I'll post it.

I appreciate your posts!

[edit on 24-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Can you show/teach me how to time travel so I can find out all the lame questions for myself?

JSR

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

JSR asked,

WAKE UP? its not exactly enlightened to "assume" i am not awake...so....what are you and your time travel going to do about it?

RESPONSE:
ask a good question then, and what would you like [me] to do about it? get all huffy and puffy and flex [my] muscles, please... (I will interject again and say it looks like he took JSR's question as being a challenge of sorts...)

Obviously, he's on the offense a little as posting his experiences on message boards has brought out a fair amount of aggressive detractors...

I appreciate your posts!

ok,
lets back up then.

i was asking why do you time travel.
i really want to know.

because i dont understand why anyone would want to, other than personal gain.

if not for personal gain, then why do it?
if your going to tell me it is to enlighten people of the future, how is knowing what will happen change what is going to happen?

and if you know what is going to happen, and prevent it, then it will not happen right? but, what will then happen? and how many times will you have to keep going back to fix what will happen?

the law of unitended consequeses...

"basically" why step back and change anything, if not for personal gain?
why not just stand here, and do the best you can, for the here and now?

are any of those good questions?
i would consult a good frued book about being offended be a question.

it seems i touched a nerve. although i have no idea how or what.
i asked a simple question. what you read into it, is "all in your mind" as you like to say.

this whole question is absurd.
what does it matter what people ask you?
your a time traveler. why do you care what people want to know?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OK, questions....

Are you able to travel back and forth at will?

Is there a limit forward or back that you can go? If so, what and why?

If you stepped into a time machine and went a split second into the future, how many of you are there?

Can you travel to other places in the universe using the time travel technique or only in constrained geographical locations?

Do you need a machine?

What physically moves when time travelling?

Titor, hoax or not? (in your view).

Do you believe timelines split to overcome the ever so boring grandfather paradox?

Do you believe that time travel as a means of altering a future has any merit at all? If so, what and why?

Do you think that it's possible for any time travel experience to be a test of sorts to see what you would change and why and how you go about it?

Do you need co-ordinates? If so, what sort of co-ordinates and what do they represent?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would like to know the winner of next year's superbowl and World Series, the scores and the MVP of each.

thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
JSR, he asked me to add to his response to your question,

Why would you time travel?

RESPONSE:
save the world, reveal the truth instead of standing back and watching the show

whaaa, you asked,

Can you show/teach me how to time travel so I can find out all the lame questions for myself?

RESPONSE:
well volunteer, you want to learn? volunteer!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
why do drugs like pot and shrooms grow naturally and is it a coincidence that they mess w/ our brains the way they do.

surely a time traveller would know this...

JSR

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

JSR, he asked me to add to his response to your question,

Why would you time travel?

RESPONSE:
save the world, reveal the truth instead of standing back and watching the show

look up a man named John Von Neuman.
if you want to save the world, you will find yourself in a "Von Neuman chain".

good luck recruiting.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

RESPONSE:
well volunteer, you want to learn? volunteer!

I volunteer! u2u me! You da man!! yeehaww, I'm goin travelin!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi, JSR!!

You're active here. I've asked my friend to respond to your further inquiry. You asked,

i was asking why do you time travel...if not for personal gain, then why do it?...what does it matter what people ask you?...your a time traveler. why do you care what people want to know?

RESPONSE:
Well, I did not ask for questions, onthedeck put me on the spot, so I am trying to roll with the suggestion and do the best I can for him.

And the reason why, of course personal gain, freedom, true freedom, and it happens to spill out on a global scale where the rest of the world benefits from it.

And a time traveler is smart enough to know there are few concrete predictions out there and everything is more prophecy, so there is no real knowing of what lies ahead other than going to that point in time to make certain of it and you have to consider the timelines, there is more than one, but from here it will get complicated so I will leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK, like my friend said, I asked him to do the Q&A thing. We'll just see how long he can keep going.

I thought it would give people an opportunity to throw something out there he may have an interesting answer for, but also your questions may jog more of his memory.

He's in a process of uncovering a lot of puzzle pieces that span his entire lifetime.

I feel very firmly that he is a credible individual, and at the very least, has a fascinating story that involves a lot of unexplained phenomena. I also feel there is more to come...

Anyway, he responded again to Prote's (thank you, Prote!!) questions, so without further delay (his responses are in bold),

1) Are you able to travel back and forth at will?
if the machine is always physically with me, but sometimes I rely on an engineer to open a portal at a set place and time, so if I miss it, I am stuck until the engineer figures out where I am, or they send someone for me.

2) Is there a limit forward or back that you can go? If so, what and why? no, I do not believe there is a limit, that comes from the inside, not a machine.

3) If you stepped into a time machine and went a split second into the future, how many of you are there?
one

4) Can you travel to other places in the universe using the time travel technique or only in constrained geographical locations?
there is more than one kind of machine, the first were static, the portal appears where you light it up to begin with, but the newer ones can have coordinates plugged in to anywhere in the universe, yes.

5) Do you need a machine?
I do, I am not eligable for biotech implants, besides I dont want technology in my colon anyway, that still needs external controls (remote control)

6) What physically moves when time travelling?
the machines process (the inside of the machine)

7) Titor, hoax or not? (in your view).
titor was a team of two people, she showed him the machine you see pictures of as well as how to use it, she was from 2036, not him, and they lie on purpose (paranoid)

8) Do you believe timelines split to overcome the ever so boring grandfather paradox?
no, the individuals timeline is always going forward, if you kill your grandfather (which is stupid), you will not instantly disappear like back to the future movie, because you will eventually stop yourself of doing such a foolish thing, and forget the scientific value at that point, the grandfather paradox is only about violence, not science, shows how animalistic the himan mind can be in that pursuit.

9) Do you believe that time travel as a means of altering a future has any merit at all? If so, what and why?
yes, right is right, and even nature knows that, what happens when nature is defied? it reacts accordingly, nature thanks the time traveler for fixing things just like people do in that sense.

10) Do you think that it's possible for any time travel experience to be a test of sorts to see what you would change and why and how you go about it? life is a test period in my eyes, so yes, and we are living in a changed future now as we speak, the world is supposed to be much worse than it is now, we would be slaves beyond your current imagination, the only thing good that came out of that past was time travel.

11) Do you need co-ordinates? If so, what sort of co-ordinates and what do they represent?
for the advanced time machine with earth languages, yes, they are called "coords" for short instead of corrdinates, and star maps can not be static due to revolving planets and moons, so the "coords" must allign with the target time you would travel to as well.

Thanks again!! Very good questions!!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would ask him ask him if the "new world order" is actually real.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi, can you tell us who will be the next vice-president of the United States? I would ask about the president but people might suggest that it was too easy to guess. VP is much harder.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was wondering, what year it is announced to the public, that we humans have time travel machines. And does time travel have any kind of physical harm on the human body. Maybe you could describe the procedures you follow before you travel in time. Like a pilots preflight check list.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join