It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh, those are just CGI ... lol .... j/k wasp

It does seem to be faked though. That is just my logical brain's reaction to something hard to comprehend.

Firstly, the off world entities I talk to have no need to make a show like this. So which one of the few hundred off Earth species interacting with us, are doing this? That is the only question I have.

Is there a class distinction out there? If we are patterned after the top race out there, this could lead to jealousy. Thus the conflict amongst us about what the heck is going on around here?

We have 3 years or less to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello Win52 !!!!!

These days videos and photos can not be used to prove prove the existance of anything as all can easily be computer generated. I guess we have to have events filmed that are witnessed by 1000's of people to hold some kind of evidence. Even then if we look at 9/11 people wont agree on what happened.

I use the video to merely point how how the ET craft can and do move about. If it is faked then it is strange that a person would show UFO's in this light of chasing each other in weird patterns rather than the usual Hollywood style that we all are used to. The craft that I see move like that in the video, but can and do move much faster.

You are correct in saying that they have no need to make a show like this as this is the case. There are however a few rouges that slip through and are dealt with behind the scenes if necessary. Our actions are always being tested, even the ET on different levels.

As to what is going on out there........just people and entities practicing their free will and suffering the consequences of the decisions that they make.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dang it, I still haven't gotten to go time traveling yet. wtf.

I have been waiting for months now, maybe even years.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Your time traveller friend doesn't happen to be John Titor...?

I'd ask him to explain how it works & so that I could do it, if possible.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

You are a wise man, wasp.

That leads us to atonement for wrong choices. No matter how you shake it, things always seem to revert back to many of the truths brought about by Jesus, when he spent some time here.

Which brings us back to conflict.

Renato is no John Titor. He has another story, a free on line story about his abductions and his time travel experiences. Frustrated by the seeming lack of urgency regarding his story, by the members here, he was lashing out so they banned him.

Onthedeck, another member trying to qualify this claim by renato and the op of this thread, was also banned from posting for relaying Renato's responses in this thread.

So you have it, a conspiracy on a conspirancy board, how ironic!

What do I believe?

My 57 years have been filled with events leading me up to what is about to take place. I even predicted it as a 4 yr old child, before life began taking bites out of my hide.

It is so fantastic that this biological unit I am in refuses to accept it, or it is being programed out some how. They tell me, "time will tell". It seems like they have lots of that, time.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Who is going to win the 2010, 2011, and 2012 Super Bowl?

Does the world end in 2012?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think I would ask what time it is where he/she came from.
I think I could get alot of information from the response.
Not really, but it is the question I would ask.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am going to bump this to the top again as there is important information in here, we need to review.

I have not checked out much of what TD is logging at his site. That is my next stop. It seems the red giant, Niburu is on schedule.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Buckwylds

Does the world end in 2012?

Yes it does, by the way I am from 2013.

I think what I would want to know is more along the lines of why did the traveler come back in time to begin with, was it on purpose or was the time trave some sort of side effect to a disaster of some kind, or an accidental shift in space time, etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

In this case it was his older self who came back with a machine and took him on a tour to show Renato the future.

I was just at his site UFO Timetravel.

I also toured John Titors site. That is cool about the black hole they made and are working with in a lab.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey win52 and cyber, just stopping in to say hi, I been laying low these days and experiencing some personal crap but I just wanted to thank you for your continued support.

cant believe the questions are still coming, its pretty amazing, I think the clock is still ticking and the time draws near where we will all be hanging!

the world is obviously going through its upheavals and soon enough it will all end and begin.

I havent been paying too much attention except for the things that demand it.

glad to see you guys still rockin here!

peace,
you know who

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The signes of the times;

Just a quick note about the meteor showers. I did say we would see an increase of sightings and that there will be a few larger ones that don't break up.

"big rocks" no idea of size, just that they will cause damage when they hit Earth. According to my information, we should see more of these as things progress.... including some larger ones.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not that there is new information, just bumping this up.

One question to ponder. Could TD have had this information planted into his memory, in order to distract people from what is actually going on, in an effort to get people making wrong choices?

This is also a known activity of Grey's. Consistantly, greys do not have our best interests in mind when they abduct us.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just started reading this thread. Got intresting and its always easy to look back on the past and go ''ha.''
For instance he said Hillary will be Vice President. Yet later said she'd be president. And he sounds monogumous. Wifes, girlfriends...

Anyway, if this is still going, ill volunteer as a timetraveller!.. (who wouldnt? Think of the knowledge you could gain!)
But, its the same old thing about dates and yadda yadda...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

oh, for that question everything could be irrellevant. For instance, how do you not know that the Greys tamperd with your mind to bring up these questions.., whilst I could have been mind warped to befuddle everyone with my own stupidity and pot stering?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is no way of knowing for sure. Reading what people go through in hypnotic therapy, clearing false memories, where the therapist is trying to get to the truth, can be eye opening.

All humans with issues, have some type of programming in place, it seems. This does include abduction victims, which TD seems to remember. In fact, this abduction phenomena is synchronous with false memory implants that need to be dealt with before the subject can describe clearly, what the heck happened.

Some of the things that come out in an abductee's story once all false memories are cleared, can be hard to accept for people who do not understand the situation we are in here on earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I would ask " Does humanity live in a Utopia or does humanity live in a post Apocalyptic hell ?"

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

I'd ask him why he is late! Or why he will be

....and if his name's Albert!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I would ask, is time linear? or is time constant?
Plus, are there multiple time lines for each dimensional reality, and what is the meaning of the phrase "right now".

Maybe I would ask, has mankind been here before? over and over going back millions of years?

Good question.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

I am going to forward your questions to a friend of mine, who I suspect will answer as many as he can get to.

Who are you AND who the hell is your friend?

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125 >>

join