It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nice to see you are still watching.

There is lots of time, you may not find ticketmaster operating when you really need a ticket...

If I can, I will look you up!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, time is counting down.

I have been out of touch with this group.

I just need to look back at those statements I made a while back. It seems like they are becoming relevant to our current situation...go figure!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'd ask if they could jump back to 1965 and get me a few cases of cheap Winstons.

This Obama tax hunt is killing me!

He'd be taxing my flushes if he thought of it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'd ask him "When you take your laundry out of the dryer, where does that missing sock go?"

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hey Win man, yea it has been quiet, but i think things will start soon. It has come to my attention that we are literally in the 2nd stage of this big collapse. Once people start saying the recession is over then the dollar will collapse.

check out Renatos website, there have been some updates...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Have you heard about methane gas? That is a renewable fuel source, and cheap also. He should be taking your flushes, might save money in the long run.

No surprise here.... no matter who is elected, people are un-happy.

This is another sign of people wanting sweeping changes. By sweeping I mean, getting rid of systems that do not work. The un-rest will continue to build.

All that is needed is a spark to set the whole, ablaze.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Who will win the NBA , NHL, MLB, and NFL championships in 2011?

Predict that here and now to get on record and if you are correct, you will certainly have at least one serious believer. The odds of making this prediction correctly is 1 in 864,000. Maybe not the most impossible odds but hard enough to be practically impossible in a single guess two years before the fact. And then of course we could ask what is the exact headline of the New York Times on September 30th 2011? Again, not technically impossible but practically so. Especially if combined with the sports prediction.

You do this, and nothing really more needs to be asked in my opinion. For if time travel is proved, then that answers so many many questions in itself, while making nearly everything else discussed in this forum or any forum almost irrelevant. To adopt an old bible phrase 'with Time Travel, all things are possible'.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sashromi

If a person had the conviction to truly answer those questions and trust in or had faith in his answers, enough to publish them in here, he/she would not need to prove anything to a bunch of doubters.

You entirely miss the objective of the gift, with that line of thought.

As for hard core truth, you will need to wait till you die, using that logic.

You need to stop thinking in a 3 D world. Those gifts are not of this world or life time. If you want to reach a higher level of thinking, you need to shed worldly things, then you will begin to understand. The beginning of understanding is the road to find these gifts.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i would ask scientific questions such as, is bernoullies principle real and have people found out whats past nothing. idd also ask is there any shade darker then black

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Will you take me with you???

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I would love to take this whole planet, kicking and screaming, into the future right now. We will be there soon no matter what may come.

As harsh as it sounds, things have to tighten up more yet. It will need to look like there is no hope for any one. Then the rescue can procede.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey Win52 !!!!!!!!

How has it been going?

We are nearing a time of a steady increase in activity from our friends. They are just looking for people who want to play with them.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

I am so snowed under............ busy with life, these days. I hardly have time to notice.

All I know is that we are on the projected time line, as far as any disclosure is concerned.

There will start to be food shortage concerns, much more than we have seen up to now. This will be caused by distorted weather patterns and an unusual cold summer with early frost. Possibly frost in all the summer months, this year. (2009) In the bread baskets of the world.

We will need to be pushed into asking for help from a world wide perspective. Things are still too cushy.

This sounds tough, and it will be.... brrrrrrrrr... I am cold already.

I want to play! Let me play "drive the star ship"!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would ask them to look up my name and see when and how I died if possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
would you please go back to the 15 september 1983 and tell me to stay in ... ..lol....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In what year was I actually born? This time, I mean.

Also, how's dad?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was corrected after my last post, so I need to update this.

There will also be drought conditions. It will be a summer of extreme weather on both ends of the scale. This planet is out of ballance, weather wise and the way we manage our resources, thus we can expect things to be harsh.

Bug infestations like flies, mosquitoes, bed bugs, wood tics, etc. will also be extreme this season.

We will feel the bite of a planet in distress.

Will the promise be kept? They say "yes"! The promise made after the last Earth's desaster, will be kept.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How come all time travellers and "prophets" tell of impending doom and horrible disasters that spell the end of this planet? How about good times ahead instead??

I would ask them to tell me a joyous occasion that unites the world.

Im only up to page 50ish on this thread. So have any questions/predictions been correctly forseen to date?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Well .... if you read this thread, you would have seen about the world wide joyous event, the concert. I prefer to call it a rescue mission.

I think that will be on the cusp of another one of Earth's, darkest hour. We have abused this planet into a major rejuvination .... which means this planet will shed the things causing it to be out of ballance. The natural balance has been disrupted.

We have nature to watch, to get the drift of what will take place. What happens when one species takes too large of a bite out of this ballance, nature needs to continue in harmony? Nature has a way of restoring this ballance, all on it's own.

I have to admit, the prospect is bleak for most of the human race.

There have been many predictions, herein, that have matured to prove them selves valid. However there are many that we are waiting to see, yet. I have not been given any reason to doubt they will come to pass.

I am glad to see how resilliant the system is, and that we can expect to see the majority of Earths humans being around for the grand entrance of our root race and unveiling of our history going back to creation...of this planet and it's population by us, the plant and the animal species we see here today.

Make no mistake, we didn't just happen to be here. There is purpose to our lives on this rock. We will be brought up to speed with the details.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey Dudes !!!!!!!!!!!

I know TD has highlighted many personal confirmations over the last few years of things that line up with what he has experienced.

I was just wanting to make a quick post of a confirmation for something I have been saying. I am too lazy to find where I wrote it exactly in this thread but I have mentioned about how we would soon see the UFO's dance in the skies and chase each other around like butterflies. (I think that was how I put it :p)
Check out the video in the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
and fast forward to around 4:30. The dancing / chasing starts at around 4:55
Ka Ching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ET and their technology are all around us. Closer than you can ever imagine. They do interact with you each and every day, but most people don't even realise. Make the effort and you will be rewarded.

This kind of activity will increase and I am sure we will see more videos like this and more, grow in number over the next few years.

Keep your eyes and mind open..........no not back to the padded cell........what more proof do you need..............

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Cyber_Wasp]

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125 >>

join