It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey Bart, I was reading your blog spot at atsdeck.

I just think lovechild was strong enough with her conviction about the message that she could no longer remain silent. That is much like my experiences, and I was able to bring that out....as crazy as some of it seemed to be, I can't help but believe we are headed in that direction.

What she brought was a date. Go figure it is a date I have held as being of great importance, since childhood. Is that too much?

When I called things like the bombing being an accidental type of blast, the markets taking hell, crakeur investing in gold, the blue ball, and other things in here that have been solid proof for me.

Now this guidance I have been groomed my whole life to trust, gives me October 14th when I was a very young child as being a very important date, what should I do?

Does anyone else hold that date in high regard? exclude weddings b-days etc

Then as I was told I would know what to do when the time is right. The burden of knowing would be too hard for me to carry as a human, without letting that information leak. It is that important. Do others feel this way, or is it just me?

When the 14th of October rolls up, I have no choice but to be ready for anything. I am told it will be a very good thing for earth and humanity.

I will not commit suicide should nothing go down. Then I may be free from what has been working with/for my existence through my life, bringing me kicking and screaming, to this day.

There is a certain atmosphere hanging around that tells me we had better hold on for a ride!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Whats up my time traveling brothers. Been a while since I checked in on this thread. It looks like if I had waited another 3 weeks I would have missed this October 14th event

There are so many mediums jumping on board with this event that I'm actually starting to believe its a possibility. But my man David Wilcock spoke out against this date and event. He made some good points, and I respect the man for all that he has shown us. But I still want to believe the ship is going to reveal itself.

What puzzles me is that he removed his comment from the web. If he really felt strongly that we were being misinformed and that we shouldn't get our hopes up, shouldn't he leave the comment up? If you want to see what he wrote, go to atsdecks site.

It makes sense to me that they would show up now. What with all the financial craziness and a possible threat of martial law around the corner. These are interesting times people. September 30, October 7, and October 14. If there is truth to any of the buzz around the first two dates, we may need a ship to show up on the 14th to end this illusion and set us free.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

What is on for Sept 30 and Oct 7?

These are both important dates in my life.

I have not been following much of the predictions. Can you let me know what is up on those dates?

I saw David talking about why some obscure person and not him. I think the rest of his explanation was for him as to why he did not get this date.

For me, I am a nobody and who pays attention to a nobody? Only people who have been pre-programmed?

I am filled with anticipation!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

david wilcock said that it was uncharacteristic of the higher intelligences or beings to 1) provide a "date" and 2) to, as a group, send a message through one person. this doesn't mean it wont or cant happen

his reasoning for this is that it might create a "messiah complex" and a cult-like worship of the person as some sort of ufo saint

while this reasoning is right on, it does not mean that nothing will happen.

there are now many groups and people supporting this event - AND the consciousness on the planet is at a level where things like cult worship in this arena are much less likely.

remember how small the halebopp group was, and how hard it is for yahweh to get converts...

the fact that there are multiple groups spreading this message really decreases the possibility of blossom being seen as some sort of saint...the message is a shared message...

plus, in blossom's most recent channeling from the federation of light, they say that they will be "sending messages" before their arrival through different "sources"...

although david is pretty right on about what is happening, he does not have a definitive handle on everything these beings are doing, or will do.

he does rock though...

i think october 7 is a webbot prediction and september 30 is the end of the fiscal year for the u.s. government. benjamin fulford said the cabal owe money that was asked to be paid back, and sept. 30 was the date given as the "due date"...this is why there is concern that something may happen before the elections...i could be wrong on the second date...

oh what a world...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I never can read the anonymous posts?

This gas shortage is making me nervous.

Who's big idea was it to put all of the North American economy squarely on the back of one type of energy?

Things are tightening up more quickly than even I could imagine.

I guess the hurricane didn't have the planned effect?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks Bart

That is what I was kind of implying. The message was not only given to one person, as is my case.

I also have learned that there are many people who have been informed of this date, but they are a bit hard of hearing. Something that was straightened out in me in 1980. I have been listening every since.

Why don't people trust their instincts more?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
:"How The HELL did you escape?"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Renato's older self was involved in the time travel episodes.

He wasn't a prisoner, but he had no control over what went on. I am not sure why he was included other than he will be included in future events.

Looking at the state of the union, that may not be far off now.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As for the debacle in the US, what a joke.

The wealthy want the poor........every man woman and child, even though they are not worthy of owning their own shelter, to step up to the plate with assistance, so their hog troughs can stay full and they can enjoy their lives on a tropical Island.

I would be surprised that more than 40% of Americans and probably more like 20% will stand to loose large. The rest have already lost their nest eggs by their property devaluing.

What about the 30-40% who have nothing?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"IF the all seeing eye was hyjacked and the hyjackers broke the time travel rule, would the council make an exception to clean up/undo the resulting damage-AND in that exception how far reaching would they consider in their ruling."

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I still can not see anything for the 14th of October.
Nothing is being passed on to me through my channel on this one.
Looks like I am out of the loop at the moment.
In fact they have pulled back a fair bit lately. I still get to hang out in the dream scapes from time to time, but that is about it.
There are a few concepts they want me to fine tune, but these are just of a personal nature.
If anything comes through I will post.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Can't say the same wasp

I see UFOs almost daily lately, mostly at night. There are two distinctly different propulsion methods being used.

One is a silent blue ball, moving at various speeds while changing directions.

The other seems to give off orangy/red sparks or sparkles or something? They seem like the trail peter pan's ferry puts out when she flies. Sorry, no other way to explain unless you see it.

I have no other choice but to wait like every one else.

Yes, the messages are silent. It seems like a busy time for them right now. I guess that would go for both sides.

What are people doing to prepare?

I think D4rk Kn1ght was posting some kind of warning in his name.

We were also warned of a false flag operation.

Martial law in the USA.

There will be a lot of hungry mad people.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is this seat taken ?.....................................................

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

i jst wannah ask that did board of secondary education of s.s.c part 1 has came? rpl plz

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

i jst wannah ask that did board of secondary education of s.s.c part 1 has came? rpl plz

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"Was the resturaunt recently closed or recently opened?"
"Did the base get your joke?"

"Does the outdoor freezer still---do that?"
"Did anyone watch the tapes, ah c'mon-did they???"
"Who the **** is Carmen San Diego?"

"If you take something from the past, and take it to the future, and then arrive somewhere between the two of those and live out your life with no more travelling-does what you take to the future just 'arrive' some years later? Wouldn't you be at both places at once for that duration?" If someone were watching-would the item/s just *appear*, or, are there layers upon layers of mirror sites?"

"If the intended reciepient can not fully enjoy a time travellers joke played on them-than what is the point?-is that the point? They 'get it' and are just too embarrassed to share?"
"Lu Luz or Sante Fe?"
"Don't you go to space jail or something when you get caught pulling s*** such as the kind of **** you pull?"
"When you get caught-can you be contained?"
"Who do you do the work for?"

"Do you think the carrot and the stick will work forever?"

"Is it ..hyjacking the space shuttle to prove you can make it go to mars so you can wave on some bogus 'was supposed to be moon tapes' then hopping on over to Spain so you can play a joke passing their lame security and stealing the footage so you can travel on over to a mickey d's and lay out a "dissemination scene" complete with a haha pirate sign in the window taken from somewhere else-as a joke on 'space central' new mexico?

-so you can show everybody that they are like the tiny babes of the universe?- With a bogus machine from the wrong year...? "

Is it? Is it? Is it?

"Where did the pirate flag 'come from' in Dr. X's version of the missing tapes entertainment thread?"

"Or, is it do all that and take your own photo graphs-knowing full well it is going to play out on a mirror site and not the one you want it- coming back to your own site to set up an official looking video conference and "throwing it out there" on the web to see what kind of interest you can garner?"

Sanity returned.
More basic questions:

"What is the rule of law defining who, where, and what you can do-with time travel-and where can I get a copy? Who defines the rule. Who enforces it. Is there arguement over the dynamics of this"

Functionally what have you learned about: "If you kill a person in one time and you go forward in time and he is still dead, then you go backwards in time and he is not dead yet, but you stay with him until the point where you killed him in the first place-then do you see yourself walk up and kill him---is there no changing what has been done?... For instance, you tackle and kill yourself. If you tackle and kill yourself in that moment-do you die? If you kill each other at that same moment-are their 2 corpes?"

"When can we expect your book?"

"When you kill a person on another world....and say, you live in Canada, do you get to argue against extradition? How is a time traveller trackked? Who would you make your extradition arguement with? Would it be respected? If it's not respected....and someone with the obvious technology just takes you back-would Canada send someone after you?"

"Was the point to get other worlds prepared for the problem of too many of us figuring out how easy it is to get to them?"

"What did they think of that?"

"Have you toyed with, everywhere?"

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

There is a podcast every week, by the person who is the time traveler. It is a call in show, so you could ask the expert.

Information on this is at the ufo-timetravel site operated by Renato, the time traveler with experience.

Your response seems to be confused. I know this topic is a stretch for most people, and prior to 2005 even I would have choked on the seeming high pile of BS. Since my personal experiences in 2005, I have no choice but to try and sort out the truth in this story Renato brings. There is no doubt in my mind that we are going to see sweeping changes to Planet Earth.

The crisis in the US is nothing more than a failing system, failing.

I saw/was shown this in 2005. Now we are in the midst of it.

As for what else I saw.......There will be a rescue mission by ET to help keep us from Global genocide. We are that close to extinction. In the 11th hour, we will be rescued. Simple as that, yet very complicated because of all the oppression (financially and physically) by controllers (also identified within this thread), we are conditioned to not understand unconditional help and love. Therefore we outright reject the message because it seems too good to be true.

I rejected the message for years. It took a stroke to wake me up. They even told me they let me be attacked that way, and that they would not allow me to die. I was supposed to die but instead I woke up.

Now, it seems like I am screaming in the wilderness for lack of people who understand what is about to take place and who outright reject any notion of events like what I saw, taking place.

All I can say is be ready for a world (as we know it today) altering event.

I say we will not be trashing the planet any more, soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is flowing freely....information

The US and world woes....caused by......a spike in the costs of energy created the market crash we are seeing right now. It is just the wad of cash profits from energy prices, being taken out of the market.

All the car dealers are in chaos..... They put all of their eggs in one basket.... inexpensive energy. You would have thought these guys should have been ready for a fuel shortage.

I could go on and on.....

It doesn't work.....the current system. Propping it up won't cure the problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was taken to the dreamscape and shown what to them could be described as a Vintage Toy Vehicle that their kids used to play with. It was way old technology to them
It looked like a small bubble car with wheels and headlights with a hatch that opened from the front and was red in colour.
Coming out of mothballs so to speak, they showed me the basic maintenance it needed and after a bit of tweaking got it fired up and had it hover just off the ground. Being a kid’s toy, its speed and ability to fly was regulated but it was still able to fly up to a 1st storey vantage point and land.
Then they left me with it, but I was unable to get it started despite watching what they had done to get it going.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
is the ability to travel available to everyone and if so could time and history as you know it be changing so much ervery second you already dont exist in your own time

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join