It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have another question?

Was that the dragon set to strike? But, was dealt a weakening blow thus averting the threatening pose? Yet, refuses to ask for help out of despise?

Things will even shift more!

Ats- you are very wise for such a young man

I am going to read more of what that link says. I see very much the same things about to transpire.

Yes, if you can see the light ships, you are seeing the future....near future.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello, all!! Great to see everyone!!

Want to give a special shout out to the recent posters!!

prevenge -- Great name ahah
D.Wolf -- Wassup?
Shazam The Unbowed -- Bada** avatar. I always liked Shazam...I remember the live action TV show ahaha ...The Winnebago...Oh man...
ATSGUY -- Rock on!!
TD -- You're banned, but..you know...
SumnerKagan -- In response to your post: First, gather your dry ingredients together in a large bowl; then, add the egg whites...
win 52 -- You never shy away from certain subject matter...Even when a weaker man might ahaha You know I'm kidding...Thank you for your continued openness and forthrightness!!
Ihavenoidea!! -- I don't either...hehe
atsdude -- Thanks for the questions!! Will send them to TD to answer...My thought (and I think TD has said this) is that this thread will be looked back upon when these things have transpired. Maybe it will be looked upon as some sort of historical account...Maybe it will be looked upon as some sort of hysterical account...Either would be fine hahaa As long as it's looked upon...
pai mei -- Hey!! Answer to your question is "Great!" ...And "Impatient!!" ahah
Cyber_Wasp -- Oi!! Keep it fair dinkum, mate!! hehe

Thank you all for posting, and hope you are all well!!

SumnerKagan, you actually had a legitimate question, asking how to build a time machine. TD doesn't know how the time machine (or the other technology he had access to) was constructed. The technology is, obviously, beyond our comprehension.

IF, however, we learn the mechanics behind this technology it will be shared (at least, that's what my hope would be...). According to TD and others, this technology will be made available to us in the very near future. We will have to wait and see...

atsdude, you said,

Originally posted by atsdude

I have a question, why was this thread moved from the Alien and UFO section? correct me if I am wrong but, the UFO and Alien is speculative too?

I was with you on that one too. I think it may have had to do with the fact that (aside from a moderator disbelieving the story) TD's story is heavy on the "time travel" stuff. ATS doesn't really have a place for this subject matter...My guess...D. Wolf shares my sentiments on this situation, and that is that it doesn't matter to me or TD where this thread sits. It still gets exposure; and apparently it's getting a lot...

Hi, win!! Quoting from your previous post on bottom half of page 112,

Originally posted by win 52

They are pushing the limits.... Look around.

Break in's and that kind of thing will become commonplace. When you are poor and have no hope, you don't really give a # anymore. When your dignity and basic rights no longer mean anything, just the size of your bank account.

People are going to start to feel uncomfortable about what they can't afford, even a tank of gas. We will see a determined group of poor people. That could give the controllers the reason to attempt martial law, food rationing, and all of that other nasty crowd control measures.

My hope (and belief) is that we will soon start to see our economic situation turn around; that we won't get to that extreme point. I'm not saying it's impossible; only that what I see as a "manipulation" that, if directed by negatively oriented folks, will not be allowed to wreak the havoc they may be hoping for.

That said, the timing of everything occurring right now is very curious. I'm talking about the following:

World economic turmoil
The "apparent" food crisis (This I'm not buying...No pun intended ahha)
The "apparent" oil/fuel crisis (Again, manipulated)

The following geophysical occurrences:

The New Madrid Fault earthquakes
The earthquakes off of the coast of Oregon
The Reno, Nevada earthquakes
The earthquake in Virginia/Maryland/DC
The Chilean volcano eruption
The Myanmar (Burma) flooding/catastrophe
The 8.0 earthquake in China

All of the above occurring simultaneously, or within the same four to six week time frame. And I'm sure there is more that I haven't listed there.

The fact that all of this occurring at the same time is very curious. And there are several different schools of thought as to why this may be happening.

Some say that there is a planet approaching that is affecting our planet (and apparently this includes the political/social/economic fields).

Some say that these events are being produced/manipulated by a powerful group on the planet, who are manipulating financial markets, and using advanced technology to effect earthquakes, cyclones, etc.

And some say that these are just symptoms of planetary (and galactic) changes that are dissolving the "old" systems and removing negative energies from the planet, and replacing them with more stable and positively oriented systems/reality.

Whatever the case, it's clear that world events have taken the spotlight off of, for many, the world of the paranormal and placed it back onto nature/our environment.

I've turned my own attention back to world events because the ufo arena has been slow, these extraordinary events keep popping up, and we are nearing the end of Bush's administration. There has been a lot of concern about how this administration would bow out; what sort of trouble they could make on their way out.

I have a sneaking suspicion who the "cabal" has chosen as their next president, but no one can be sure...ahah

Another interesting turn that has occurred as of the past four weeks is that many of the ufo/paranormal "galactic society" oriented channelers, etc., have brought, for some, years' worth of messages about contact and earth changes to an end; presumably to prepare for scenarios that they maintain are "imminent".

A lot of these folks may have been, deliberately or not, misleading folks with inaccurate, deceptive, or untruthful information. For some reason, however, many of these sites have simultaneously ended their runs and now await something they say is "right around the corner". Some of these individuals/groups share a common vision with TD, win 52, and others I believe are on the right track, and also seem to have indicated our current time frame as a culmination...

I want to make an observation about the situation (immediately above), and that is that there have been so many folks making noise about what they say is going to happen (re: ufos/ETs).

If we were to see the appearance/arrival of some particular group or groups in our skies, a group not of this planet, then some or all of the above groups could lay claim and say that they had predicted that event and as a consequence, somehow further manipulate people as to how to proceed.

This thought had occurred to me recently, so I thought I'd share it. To appear at a time that is unexpected would remove folks who may have set themselves up/appointed themselves as emissaries, and allow the process to take place without these complications...Just a thought.

As for me, personally, I've been sleeping pretty soundly lately. For the last two or three weeks, however, I've had trouble getting out of bed. This is unusual. If I were to speculate as to why, since I'm not currently experiencing any stress or negative emotions, is that I'm either uploading a lot of information at night, or I've been "busy". It could also be that I'm being intentionally "drained" by folks without my best interests at heart. Just don't know.

I will say this, I have continued to capture unusual objects in photos of the skies. And I'm having ufo dreams periodically. The last one I had I talked about during the last recorded interview TD and I did at Blog Talk Radio. There was mention of TD in the dream; and "jumping"...Strange.

Also, about two or three nights ago I dreamt that I was going to meet win 52. In the dream I remember that I could see his car parked some distance away. I was up on a hill or something, and was preparing to go to his car to wait. The car looked like an older (maybe 80's), beige BMW or something like that. I remember that the hood had rounded features, kind of like a 1980's BMW.

It was cold out in the dream, and I was bundling up before I went to meet win. I took too long, however, and when I was ready the car had left. I remember seeing a somewhat dated beige Station Wagon driving away, but wasn't sure if that was him. It was just strange to have this dream about win, because I hadn't been thinking about him...

win 52, can you elaborate on what you were saying below,

Originally posted by win 52

Was that the dragon set to strike? But, was dealt a weakening blow thus averting the threatening pose? Yet, refuses to ask for help out of despise?

By the way, thank you for responding to my inquiry about mother nature. Really, your experiences are very unusual (As if the rest of ours weren't ahah)...

Keep a look out for the synchronicities and "messages" that are being offered to you. These more than anything else are what to look for to know you're on track. It seems to me that dreams, as well as nature herself are purveyors of these messages. If you're seeing 11:11 on the clocks, then perhaps technology is being used as well...

What these things mean is that our reality - every aspect of it - is communicating more and more openly; in a more obvious manner. Just like Cyber_Wasp's cloud messages.

One day at a time...Keep your eyes, ears, and heart open.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
About a year ago, I said China would be poised to take a more active roll in Global Policy. The disaster taking place there was allowed in order to make them take a step back from the global trough. I also said there would be natural events (Mother Nature) take place that would make them stop that line of thought.

I can also say that if you think North America is immune, think again.

Mother nature is set to release all the hatred and destruction that has been festering within her belly. Kind of like throwing up, done on a global scale.

This year will see amplification of natural disasters. The Earth is going to puke all the crap out. Sorry, there is no better way to explain what will go down this year.

The bright side is that death to your physical body no longer has a sting, or a hitch. You won't have to recycle again, unless you determine you are not ready to move on.

Some that are here now, will choose to stay, others will graduate. There will be people alive on earth throughout, and will welcome the rescuers.

After all, people will be buying and selling right to the bitter end. That means commerce will continue.

The price of things compared to the average income worldwide will get to where there will seem like there is no hope for the world's hungry people. The starving people's hunger cries will not go unanswered. This is where we will see the first Universal (ET) aid packages begin to show up. In the parts of the world that have less than nothing.

They (our root race, creators) will not allow a global extinction to take place.

If we all have to leave while the Earth is re-decorated, I am cool with that.

Right now, people are being plucked out of disasters. They get an early pardon, for lack of a better wording.

It is a safe bet there will be no one trying to sneak in because this is offered at the last possible moment. Yes TD, the scan process is in place. There will not be anyone sneaking in under false pretenses.

Just when you hope your information is something you made up in your head, it pops you right in the chops.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The earth has been accepting all forms of ET life for billions of years, this is part of the master plan. To allow all energies in the universe good and bad to co mingle. Now there have been many that know about the ultimate plan and have tried to change the outcome. This is not going to happen. What is happening right now as the "guides" awaken and discover their true paths, the Earth is busy rejecting all the negative energies that have culminated on this planet sending them back to their origin. This is the time of acceptance, this is the time of love. We have been choosen to show the path and to help others awaken. Whether or not you know the ultimate plan is irrelevant, we all have a part in this beautiful life. The earth is alive and we will all soon know what she wants from us.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hey atsdeck, atsdude reporting for duty!
thanks for your generous response to my questions and opinions.

I noticed the article you wrote over at ufotimetravel.com and it is amazing that the "ufoabductee" guy states a close resemblance to the mass landing scenario you talk about, very interesting.

you sure have much information there, fantastic work!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by atsdude]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A person could live drinking 30 oz. of marine phytoplankton a day.

forevergreen

TD- that is the food supplement you were talking about, yes?

red new style Buick

[edit on 14-5-2008 by win 52]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey, nuffsaid420, atsdude, and win 52!!

nuffsaid420, you said,

Originally posted by nuffsaid420

The earth has been accepting all forms of ET life for billions of years, this is part of the master plan. To allow all energies in the universe good and bad to co mingle. Now there have been many that know about the ultimate plan and have tried to change the outcome. This is not going to happen.

I like the way you think ahha Actually, there is a lot of talk about the bad guys trying to take advantage of/take the reigns, so to speak, of what is occurring now; to use it to their advantage. There also seems to be an understanding that they see their own demise quickly approaching, and this is causing a sort of desperation...

You have to believe that there are malevolent forces operating behind the scenes to accept this, and this is something I have come to accept.

I found some articles I wanted to share here regarding win 52's mother nature experience. You just happened to touch on this theme, so I'll quote you as well,

Originally posted by nuffsaid420

What is happening right now as the "guides" awaken and discover their true paths, the Earth is busy rejecting all the negative energies that have culminated on this planet sending them back to their origin. This is the time of acceptance, this is the time of love. We have been choosen to show the path and to help others awaken. Whether or not you know the ultimate plan is irrelevant, we all have a part in this beautiful life. The earth is alive and we will all soon know what she wants from us.

I came across a couple of mother nature/mother earth related posts I thought I'd share.

The first is a channeled message, originally posted at heavenlyspaces.blogspot.com,

Mother Earth Speaks - the time of integration is now

The intensity of change that lies ahead is far greater than you could have imagined. It is mighty and powerful yet incredibly joyous and full of love.

Some months ago I spoke of my merging with Mother of all Creation and Mother Nature. We know have the Universal Mother energy joining with us step closer to our integration as one. The female embodiment of the Divine Presence – the Divine Mother. The energy of integration is now. There has been much in the preparation of partnership but now we are ready to take a step closer. Imagine if you will that we are holding hands, and as empathic energy we can experience much of each others realities now. We are understanding what is to be everything at all times, no separation – just the totality of being, the totality of experience, the experience of unity and love. A frequency to love that is so different to anything that has been experienced before.

My energy is like an awakening child, pure and unhindered. The light that surrounds us is a light of bliss, it is a new experience that we are absorbing and soon we will be as one and able to share this with you with the greatest of abundance. It is the dawning of the new era from a planetary perspective, but as you can see it is far wider reaching for it is a Universal revolution.
My heart is stronger now than ever before, you will experience this strength through the love I have for you.

Rest well my children and do not shed a tear for me, for this opportunity I have dreamt of eons ago. My gift to you is my word that the turmoil is soon to pass and this is when the work really begins. All that you wished you could be will manifest. Keep your eyes, your heart, your ears, your soul, and your spirit open. Opportunities will be fast and if you decline or remain oblivious they will disappear. The energy is quickening as the awakening gets greater. It is the action of stepping up to your true essence that is required now. I have spoken previously of release and if you still feel the burden of life that has gone by, I welcome you to release it all to me. Your clear moments will be your best and defining moments.

As I am evolving, I remain still the planetary Mother, supporting you and loving you. The Divine Mother will speak soon, but until such time I remain your loyal companion.

SOURCE ARTICLE

The above article states that the name of the "source" of this channeling is "Metatron" (not to be confused with Megatron hehe).

Another related find is a dream a poster shared at GLP about nature. Here is an excerpt from that dream,

Aresh
User ID: 430493
5/14/2008 7:45 PM

i have a message. i had an amazing dream the other night, it was very profound and i thought i share.

i remember, in the beginning of the dream, i was being shown different places. It was flashes of forests and mountains and cities. and then i was kind of flying above a forest, following a river down the stream. i went over this place where i stopped, and looked down. below me there was a large flat area in the forest, with a stone altar in the center. after that, i started to rise up into the skies. after a while, i was out in space, looking down at the earth as it spun around. then i started drifting out farther and farther into space, seeing the milky way and other galaxies go by. then it went dark. there were flashes of lights and colours, and i started hearing distant voices. some were talking, and others were singing and chanting... there was a steady beat of a drum in the background.

then, it all went silent. then i heard a man talking to me. and i opened my eyes. he was an old native american... he was talking about the spirits. he said, "you see, child, there isn't so much difference between the things. like the trees... they all have a spirit. and we are 'married' to that spirit... you see, when we breathe out, the tree breathes what we exhale, and when the tree breaths out, we breath what the tree exhales... we have a natural order and common path with the tree" his voice trailed off into the distance. and my vision faded.

(this is where it got really weird)

when my vision came back, i was water. the water was going up from the ground, up into the tree. and then i became the tree... it's hard to explain. i could feel the essence of the tree, i could feel the air blowing through my leaves, and i could feel the birds in my branches. i could feel the sun entering my leaves and giving me life. i understood the tree. (yeah, i know, it's really weird... i told ya tho, it was a trippy dream) and then my vision faded again. and then it came back to and i was sitting listening to the old man again. he said "everything has a spirit. everything is spirit... from the rocks to the rivers, from the fish in the rivers to the animals on the banks, and the birds in the sky." he said, "we all rely on eachother... but us, humans, we are destroying the order, we are forgetting how to live in harmony with the order. we are forgetting the Great Spirit."

SOURCE WEB PAGE

I grew up in natural surroundings, and can really appreciate these messages. There is no doubt that nature (and everything else) has been exploited and abused by our race. Folks will read these posts (and win 52's post) and criticize them for portraying a sort of utopian, liberal, green-peacer, tree-hugging sort of rhetoric; that plants and trees (the earth) don't have consciousness, or souls. It's too bad that those folks are so far removed from their own origins. I see it differently, and thank you for your posts.

Hi, atsdude!! The article/video I posted at TD's website was a more recent interview with an abductee that I believe was originally interviewed about his experiences on the Alien Agenda show a year or so ago. The story is fascinating.

Between now and 2012 (and I'll include 2015) we should be experiencing some strange stuff. It's been stated that 2012 is a significant date to remember. Many see events culminating at that time. It could be that 2012 is the year that the existence of extraterrestrials - including, per the aforementioned video - the publicized findings of extraterrestrial structures on the moon. Time will tell...In any event, that contactee is just another corroborator/messenger of a very familiar message.

His comments about great numbers of people committing suicide has been stated before, and really brings the immensity of this arrival/contact event home. I've had dreams of this mass arrival where people were running around, confused and terrified. I feel like I've already experienced it before...We will see...

Hey, win!! Thank you for clarifying the vehicle. I remember the front of the car (as I was looking at it head on) had rounded or curved features. This part stood out. I saw the car as a dim/natural color (I believe beige). In any event, I found a 2006 Buick with these features...

It was just odd that you were featured in that dream. It was rainy and cold, and I was dressing warmly before I departed to meet you...

Thank you for your insightful post on the China situation, win!!!

Side note: Here's a thread someone created about a 2012 dream at GLP. The time stoppage phenomena has been mentioned before, but is a little more difficult to imagine. What I've also read is that our "notion" of linear time will dissolve (either rapidly, or over time), and that our view/experience of this reality will operate without time...Simultanaeity might be a good word, but I'm sure the experience is more natural...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I was with you on that one too. I think it may have had to do with the fact that (aside from a moderator disbelieving the story) TD's story is heavy on the "time travel" stuff. ATS doesn't really have a place for this subject matter...My guess...D. Wolf shares my sentiments on this situation, and that is that it doesn't matter to me or TD where this thread sits. It still gets exposure; and apparently it's getting a lot...

It's in skunkworks because it is a story with no facts to verify the story. when originally pressed for facts, TD gave locations and directions to the places in his story. Sadly, the story was compromised when one of his locations turned out to be invented. His attempts to fix this issue resulted in more mistakes.

The question isn't "why is this in skunkworks?" The question should be "why is this still here?"

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Welcome back (Kotter) Crakeur!!

I don't know...

You posited a reason as to why this thread is in abovetopsecret.com's "Skunk Works" section,

Originally posted by Crakeur

It's in skunkworks because it is a story with no facts to verify the story. when originally pressed for facts, TD gave locations and directions to the places in his story. Sadly, the story was compromised when one of his locations turned out to be invented. His attempts to fix this issue resulted in more mistakes.

The question isn't "why is this in skunkworks?" The question should be "why is this still here?"

If there were a more straightforward definition (i.e., in clear terms) as to what subject matter should be relegated to a certain specific section/subsection, then we might have a clearer understanding of why any particular thread (e.g., this one) may be assigned/placed in the section in which it resides.

Until such a clear description is provided, we can continue to speculate. In any event, this speculation doesn't seem to have advanced this conversation in any appreciable manner, but seems to be more off-topic.

To clarify one of your objections, TD is making an assertion for which he is not immediately able to provide supporting evidence.

Separate from this observation, you are stating that an independent statement(s)/assertion that TD has made is in conflict with what you understand/believe to be the reality of the situation.

Because TD never offered evidence for his claims, they have to be taken at face value. For this reason alone, many thought a discussion shouldn't have continued beyond his last questionable post.

Many, many threads extant at abovetopsecret.com continue, despite a lack of supporting evidence, and do so in the spirit of investigation and understanding. There are no clear rules stating these sorts of exchanges should not occur, even though many object to their inclusion here.

Despite these objections however, the conversation has continued to evolve to such a degree that the matter of proof has become secondary to the value of the exchange and benefit that many have gained as a result of this conversation.

One thing I am grateful for is the fact that a conversation such as this - not necessarily the acceptance of TD's story - has continued and evolved. Even if this exchange began under a false pretense (which it has not), what has come of it should be appreciated for what it is.

Why do we have these exchanges? Why are all of these people reading and sharing in the manner in which they are? Isn't this more important - isn't this the reason that we communicate in the first place?

In TD's defense, all I can say is that no one has been harmed in the creation of this thread; or as a result of TD sharing his story - whether you or anyone else is not able to accept the reality (or unreality) of it.

I am a naturally accepting and open-minded person; some may think to my detriment. I even appreciate your entrances into this discussion, and welcome them. One cannot undervalue those who attempt to "keep one honest".

Your presence here has as much value an anyone else's. And you deserve as thoughtful response as anyone else.

You have plenty of folks in your corner with regard to this particular story; but hopefully you, or those who share your viewpoint, can understand that TD is not alone in his experiences.

The reality of which TD, win 52, Michael at Helloearth.info, Martin at aliendoodles.com, Riley Martin at thecomingoftan.com, Bonnie at alienabductionhelp.com, Alex Collier, Whitley Strieber, Jane Roberts, David Wilcock, sleeper, menguard, all of the folks at the Disclosure Project, and countless others speak about is real.

It may be possible for one to discount TD's story and experiences, but what he (and I) is doing here is simply sharing his experiences and inviting a serious (and sometimes not so serious) conversation about these subjects; our future.

If you ask what place this thread has at abovetopsecret.com, then you might as well ask what purpose or value any other thread has at this website. How many other threads offer/provide the evidence that you claim is requisite (you desire) for their presence here?

There isn't a kind, or sensible way to say, "Make this thread go away"; so why make this sort of a statement? And if this can be said and enforced, then why would any other unsubstantiated thread be allowed to continue under this reasoning; a reasoning that is based on a subjective judgment of merit?

Your question, although legitimate - and my response - has brought this thread way off-topic. The subject of the qualification of this thread to be in this or any other forum is a discussion that should go on behind the scenes between administrators and moderators, and is not in keeping with the Terms and Conditions with regard to keeping the posts on topic, or germane to the subject matter.

This thread/conversation, on its own, has moved itself into the third place in the Skunk Works section for the most thread "responses," and fourth place for the number of thread "views". This is through no fault of our own, and should, in itself, speak as to the value of this conversation, more than the perceived value one (or a few) individual may place on it.

In terms of revenue, this thread alone has carried its weight, and I suspect will continue to do so.

In terms of the value of this exchange, I leave that to the folks reading this thread, and whom have had an interest in continuing along.

If nothing else, this thread has offered some insights, and some exchanges that have made at least one person's life a little more interesting. This fact alone makes all of the words I've typed worth it.

I'll ask again why we're all here. In all honesty, we're all searching. The spirit in which TD, me and everyone else is sharing has been understood; and we are being responded to in kind; whether written or not. This, to me, is all that matters.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have 2 questions.

1)What time period are you from?

and

2)Does the government ever tell us about the aliens?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heh I bet this time traveler is just some guy working at a Wal-Mart or flowershop. It's really sad that you have to make up nonsense on a forum. Why not just creat a website for TD if you airn't the time traveler? Just like John Titor? This is not Abovetopsecret. You dont even have pictures. Only words that sound like a channeled message from some alien, and even some rare channeled mesages have a better humanity story.

You have hundreds of posts, I hope you feel happy making someone believe your nonsense. It's really not even a good story, but a bad remake of Back to the Future. I would'nt even buy your movie, or book its so horrible of taste.

I volunteer to time travel, the day I travel to find you a COMPLETE HOAX on this worldline. Maybe that's all you have is TD, your split personality online, thats all you have. A good lie, is a lie that should never be told.

Love and peace for a better life OnTheDock

[edit on 15-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey Dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Universe is Infinite.
There are an Infinite Universes (Dimensions)
There are an Infinite amount of Beings.
An Infinite amount of Beings have developed to a Higher Level than you,
But there are also an Infinite amount of Beings that have not developed as far as you have so far.
Be proud of that achievement.
You will grow and live in the Infinite, and will explore every aspect of the Infinite Universes (Dimensions) and will always exist.
For you the worst is over. You do not remember the hardships you have gone through to get where you are now.
To get to now you have been through 'Hell' and back many times and then some.
You are here in the now being tested.
You have to pass the test before you can be given the keys to the Universe and move to the next level.
The test is a test of character. Think what kind of character would be given the keys to the Universe and the responsibilies it entails.
This world is here to P##s you off.
Don't get P##sed with the world, as you fail the test.
Would you buy a puppy that bites you?
Look at your feet. That is where control of your desitny lies.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Universe is Infinite.
There are an Infinite Universes (Dimensions)
There are an Infinite amount of Beings.
An Infinite amount of Beings have developed to a Higher Level than you,
But there are also an Infinite amount of Beings that have not developed as far as you have so far.
Be proud of that achievement.
You will grow and live in the Infinite, and will explore every aspect of the Infinite Universes (Dimensions) and will always exist.
For you the worst is over. You do not remember the hardships you have gone through to get where you are now.
To get to now you have been through 'Hell' and back many times and then some.
You are here in the now being tested.
You have to pass the test before you can be given the keys to the Universe and move to the next level.
The test is a test of character. Think what kind of character would be given the keys to the Universe and the responsibilies it entails.
This world is here to P##s you off.
Don't get P##sed with the world, as you fail the test.
Would you buy a puppy that bites you?
Look at your feet. That is where control of your desitny lies.

That is very true, and a very very strong probability. But this guy is a complete hoax!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hey guys...win,cyber,OTD...all the new guys and the new atsusername guys hahah all we need now is a ATSGirl

Anyway i came here to post something about the guy ufoabductee that OTD posted about.

for the people that haven't checked out OTDs post, it has a link to his story, Also here is his myspace.

www.myspace.com...

on the corner it has a big paragraph that goes into what happened to him and who he is and what not.

What i think is special about his story is just like OTD said, he is another curroberation to TDs, and also i feel that TDs story, and ufoabductees might be related in some way.

I was reading Tds book again and i got to the part were he was taken to the moon...

at the end of chapter 1, My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

then I look and realize we are heading
toward a huge square rod looking ship that had to be the mother
ship hiding behind the moon and a wall opened up and we
landed in the dock like the movies.

skywalker 10-08-2005 09:00 PM
Re: My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

Chapter 2

We land and they open the hatch, no smoke or nothing like that,
At this point and I am excited and then an instant sense of
apprehention of the beings as if they are supposed to be treating
me like an animal and then I realised they cant hide their mental
chat from me or they werent trying to
then they open the door
and a female around my age, all beat up looking is in there
terrorized in the corner ready to attack and I took it upon myself
to calm her down and share my theory of staying alive and
rolling with it and dont let fear rule you, all she says is in a
terrorized way is ok, then the hatch opens and I can see out a
door slide open and more beings carrying weapons ready to
bounce us in and the beings who brought explain I am willing to
cooperate and they still dont trust me and tell me to move it and
the one being senses from me that I am ready to fight him.
I get a good look at the parked pod and notice the door to the
open space was still opened and assumed there was force field

the quote i have highlighted is very important, This is what ufoabductee said in the little paragraph on myspace...

So I was kind of stuck in defending myself or making a huge nasty mess all over me. That's when I realized that I was comunicating to them with out my mouth. I knew what they were thinking and they knew what I was thinking. It made things difficult for me at first. That's when the smaller beings brought over this taller being, a little taller than me. As the taller being aproched me he told the smaller being that this is a (the) prophet. I looked at his face for maybe half a second. His face grossed me out so I never looked at him again.

you can hear his explanation on how the telepathy went on this vid

I find this fascinating! The part about the mental telepathy, we on earth do not experience it...but in Tds case, and ufoabductee, and even Micheal from helloearth.info they all say that when they were taken out into space, beyond earth that telepathy seemed to become instant. I guess this can add to the theory that there is something covering the earth that prevents us from using our telepathic abilities. Micheal has mentioned that the earth is an experimental world, and that it is in quarantine...this telepathic block could be a part of the experiment and or quarantine!

anyway back to the story, The same elements that are found in ufoabductee are also found in TDs story...could it be that the mother ship that TD described that was BEHIND THE MOON, was also the ship that ufoabductee went too...there could be some other things he is not saying that could provide more information.

it all seems very VERY interesting...

now the one thing that is kind of frustrating is that ufoabductee feels embarrassed because of his exprereince, or that things that happend to him. And although i wouldn't blame him, he did go through allot just like TD did. I feel that it may be time for him to start telling people what he knows. It did take a while for TD to finalyl be able to tell someone about his experience so this might be the way for ufoabductee to talk about his, through youtube and stuff but he still isnt saying everything...and i think there is a good reason or it is just to complicated for him to say.

He does say that if he were to say everything he knows that it would be a book that would be about 900 pages long.

I am gonna try to see if i cant talk to him and maybe introduce him to the thread so he can lay down some of his own information, if not oh well.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ATSGUY]

lets not forget the biggest thing...the mass landing...

from ufoabductee

Then he started showing me things I didn't ask about. He even showed me things that you can't explain in human words. I saw human history in a way. I saw how humans got here, I seen why we are here. They showed me the day modern-humans make contact here on earth. I actually know what happends the day they "ARRIVE!!" To me this is going to be an incredible time in the history of "ALL" life. Not just human life. The skies will be filled with huge enormous crafts just hoovering, sighlently. This will be a shock for all human eyes and human minds. Many will not survive (not a great mass but a mass of life will be lost) not by the hands of the visitors, but by their own hand of fear. They didn't show me how but they showed me that we are getting ready for the next human extinction. They didn't say when or even if we will be extinct, they just showed me they are prepared to keep the human race alive. (Again) They showed me the process and how they do it. I was part of that process. Leave me a message!!!

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

you implied that the reason this thread is in skunkworks is because a moderator (me) doesn't believe the story. I explained that the reason it is in skunkworks is because there isn't one shred of evidence and, as such, it was moved to skunkworks.

If it was up to me, it would be in BTS, in the member fiction section or labeled with the hoax tag as a result of the phony IRS office aspect of the story. So, no, it wasn't moved to skunkworks as a result of my beliefs.

You clearly believe this, even with the made up IRS office. Would you swear on the life of your mother, wife, children etc that this is true?

I don't have the patience to go back and find the myriad number of posts you made where you stated that there is no proof, this is specualtive and, therefore, not a hoax. Now you're saying it isn't speculative and it should probably be in aliens and ufos and the only reason you can think of for it being in skunkworks is a mod doesn't believe it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
all i would love to know is, when does AFC Ajax Amsterdam win the Champions League again?

And ofcourse, when first contact will happen, but thats a minor thing

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBunny
Heh I bet this time traveler is just some guy working at a Wal-Mart or flowershop. It's really sad that you have to make up nonsense on a forum. Why not just creat a website for TD if you airn't the time traveler? Just like John Titor? This is not Abovetopsecret. You dont even have pictures. Only words that sound like a channeled message from some alien, and even some rare channeled mesages have a better humanity story.

You have hundreds of posts, I hope you feel happy making someone believe your nonsense. It's really not even a good story, but a bad remake of Back to the Future. I would'nt even buy your movie, or book its so horrible of taste.

I volunteer to time travel, the day I travel to find you a COMPLETE HOAX on this worldline. Maybe that's all you have is TD, your split personality online, thats all you have. A good lie, is a lie that should never be told.

As much as he doesnt have proof of speaking truths, you dont have proof of him lying.
So please cut the crap and be a nice guy. I am sick of such reply's. I came to this board at a time when people, sceptics and believers, had respect for eachother. Its really sad the mods allowed people like you to transform this board into anu other ordinairy one, where they bash eachother because the other persons has different beliefs or views

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by ConspiracyBunny

As much as he doesnt have proof of speaking truths, you dont have proof of him lying.
So please cut the crap and be a nice guy. I am sick of such reply's. I came to this board at a time when people, sceptics and believers, had respect for eachother. Its really sad the mods allowed people like you to transform this board into anu other ordinairy one, where they bash eachother because the other persons has different beliefs or views

finally, i agree with everything you have said. I remember back in 2003 or even earlier when this board was just getting started. People didnt automatically run in to the thread and say "oh this is bull#%^#6" that guy is a hoaxer, these days allot of people are playing the proof game. And although no matter how much proof if any is presented the person still asking for the proof will still dismiss it. So Cracker just chill a bit, when the time comes you will get your proof, and if it doesnt...well i dunno thats your believe, i hope it does happen.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You mentioned in the earlier posts that one need to pass a scan/test to be a time traveler? What type of test/scan is involved with this? And finally, I love to volunteer!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
hey guys, about an hour ago i was just talking to ufoabductee from the videos on youtube. He seems like a really cool down to earth guy, i asked him about the arival or the mass landing as we call it. He talked about it and said that allot of people will be surprised when it happens, because it will just happen. The suicide stuff he talked about was intense, he said allot of people were gonna do it. As for 2015, when i asked him about that he said that in his memory he remembers that it was "earlier", or that he remembers saying "they are early, or way early" so he says that it might happen before 2015 but i guess no one really knows the date. Either way its still good, i asked him a few other questions about his experience and stuff like that. Unfortunately i had to run out and finish some work so i had to cut our little chat short but he said it would be cool to talk later...

i was kind of taken away with the whole mass landing thing, he did say that when it happens allot of people will be scared, and he even remembers himself being startled. nothing bad happens though, well except for the people that kill themselves on the ground...

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join