It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello again, BDKeith!!

I sent TD your latest post and I'm waiting for a response.

You said,

Originally posted by BDKeith

OK first let me say my spelling sucks but I am an engineer by trade its just my weakness.

They look perfectly normal to me just another person and what they want is people who are genicaly predisosed not sure how but they need people to defend this area of well the universe they use age regresion to max your abilties and train you they give you insight into what it is it just comes to you I dont know how it just does like watching a movie in your head are these your people?

I have some questions myself (I hope that's OK):

1) Can you describe these people (Are they physical, or not? Male/female? Skin/eye/hair color? Clothing?, etc.)?

2) Where (physical location) do these people approach you (The shopping mall? At work? On the street? In or around your home?, etc.)

3) What is their demeanor (Insistent or urgent? Calm? Happy? No emotion?, etc.)?

4) How do you feel in their presence (Physically ill? Calm? Afraid? Normal?, etc.)

5) Have they given you a way to contact them, or do they come unexpectedly? Do you receive a message (physical/real, mentally, or otherwise?), or have any sense that they are coming before they appear?

6) Have these people asked you to go with them, or to meet them at a specific location?

7) How have these people" said that you would be trained?

8) Have these people asked you to keep their visits and this information a secret? If so, have you asked why?

9) Have these people given you any sort of time frame as to when events may take place?

10) Have these people indicated "what" it is that may occur (i.e., what you're being trained for specifically)?

This will fill in a lot of blanks, and may allow for someone reading this thread to determine who these folks might be (including TD).

Thank you very much for sharing. This is very curious...

[edit on 13-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 13-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey guys i just wanted to post this before i forgot, Micheal from hello earth did receve a message in symbolic form...i posted the information in another thread but i feel that it would be good to have it here, also there was a persons response that i quoted and he said that he had a dream of a ufo in the sky and it had something to do with the future.

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Originally posted by Trams
Great thread. I am mostly intrigued by Alex Coiller.

I had a dream, not to long ago, about me and my brother seeing a traingular/sqaure object that flashed many lights. We were across the street from where our home was. The object was really swicthing shapes, but basically there were about 10 cube lines, and all changed colors and moved around. Weird dream I geuss, but its worth mentioning because It felt like it was 3, 4 years in the future. Last night I slept over my cousins house and I woke up around 3 a.m. I was freigthend for some reason, then I realized I coulnd't control my right arm. My right arm fell asleep, I couldn't control it and I flapped it around. I was so terrified, I smacked my cousin in the head to wake him, he didn't even react. I couldn't sleep for the next two hours. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm sure I didn't sleep on it or anything like that.

I'm almost sure that I have not been abducted or anything like that. But lately I've beening experiencing some strange stuff. If anyone can relate thank you.

Thanks for the great thread man. I just hope we can turn our path around and fight for our freedom to evolve, into higher dimensions. Keep an open mind everyone.

that could be that it was in the future. I was listening to a James Gilliland interview on coast to coast, and some guy called in and said that he has been in contact with Ets since he was 3...over a dozen different races, he went on to say that he was recently shown a vision of the future...it was the 2nd coming of Jesus but it wasn't what people were expecting because the 2nd coming was actually a mass landing of different ships. Also i talked with a lady on this program called skype whose name was Mazal, she was from isreal and said she was psychic or something. Out of no where she said she had a vision of a mass landing in the future...and many more people to count...

my basic instinct is to say that all of these things are linked together...almost like a piece of the puzzle...where one guy is saying this and the other that...in the end it is all the same stuff just for the better meant of mankind.

Also Micheal did a new radio interview today, and he said he was shown another vision...here is a rough transcript of what i think he was saying...

near the last 10min of the show
helloearth.info...

Last week I received another one which was strange, I think it might have to do with our present position…it looked like a tile, a triangular tile…Of an individual was being pushed out…fabrication, Fake of some guy. I am thinking what does that mean you know, it looks like a tile but it was painted up. Looked like a human with a dunce hate on because it was triangular in shape, and I think this might have to do with what is coming up, what is going to replace our leadership…our presidency , just some fake construct…nothing new we always seem to end up with something like that.

I don't really know what it means, these ets really like symbolism...hahah

Also if people haven't already checked it out Michael and Curtis from helloearth.info have started posting on ats...near the end of these 2 threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

also looks like the guys from hello earth have taken an interest in my thread about "a message to humanity, this will happen in the future"...to bad it got barred...loool

helloearth.info...

its at the bottom under "NEWS"

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey i just found this thread, this guy found a uploaded video of the James Gilliland "contact has begun" movie...

check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A true story of James Gilliland of contact with UFO beings. Earth changes are starting now and in the near future to 2012 bigger Earth ... all » changes will rise up. James Gilliland has a great and lovely message for mankind. What is the real purpose for mankind and mother Earth?! «

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hello, everyone!!

SUNDAY, MARCH 16, 2008

I just responded to a U2U from ATSGUY about what TD and I are doing now, which is just watching and waiting. I want to send out a big thank you to ATSGUY for his contributions of late, and previously!!

TD has really, over the past year, gotten so much out and off his chest. He's also, with the help of many individuals here and elsewhere, found just about everything he's been looking for; primarily, this has been confirmation of what he's been experiencing his entire life, and what he has been shown and told will occur in our near future.

TD and I are now silently watching and waiting for the things we know will occur to come to pass - as, I'm sure, is everyone following along with our (the planet's) story. I've had my own signs and wonders over the past few years, and I am convinced we are there.

I'm still seeing the numbers, 10:10, 12:12, 1:11 and so on. Friday morning I saw two huge, circular contrails about a mile apart in the sky where the "persistent contrail" air traffic typically flies straight across. This is the first time I've seen these huge arcs/half-circles in this area of the sky. Then, just yesterday, I see the same immense arc/half-circle over the skies above my neighborhood. It was immense; amazing.

I drove a few blocks away, marveling at this immense arc, and saw a "persistent contrail" jet leaving a sharp, white contrail that was mirrored by a straight, dark line that touched it. I've actually seen one of these dark lines appear to reach vertically down to the ground. All very strange...But now par for the course.

I am following a number of threads at GLP that seem to portend 2008 as THE year it all begins without a doubt. Not just one thread, but several and growing.

Again, this isn't a numbers game; it's a natural, organic course of events. I believe it's time to forget about dates, including 2012, and to simply bear witness to what is happening now. Right now.

As much as I want things to happen now and put an end to the growing suffering on this planet, all I can do is live my life. Work. Play. Listen to music. And keep my eyes open.

The stage has been set. And all of the talk in the world isn't going to get us there sooner.

So, TD and I have said our piece. Rather than perpetuate the frustration people (including us) are feeling at promises unfulfilled, as agents of this message, we will wait for those who inspired these messages to meet their half of the bargain.

This is not an ultimatum. But as wayshowers, we've done our job. There really is nothing more to be said.

I want to say, and I know TD backs me on this, from the depth of our hearts we wish everyone terrific blessings. It is my hope, and I know TD's and many others' on this thread, message board and planet that your (our) confusion and suffering ends. Soon. For Iraq, Darfur, Tibet, and every country on this planet that suffers; for every being on this planet that suffers.

Keep following events, but don't forget to listen to the music. It really is one of the greatest magics on this planet, and in this universe. It is a message without confusion. As is the silence inside oneself.

Do not let fear be your guide. Find something or someone - yourself - that elicits the feelings of love, compassion, and empathy within you. These feelings will boost your spirit. The other feelings will diminish it; and those who work with those energies really are doomed to fail; as we shall soon see.

The future is bright. And it is happening now. Let the light shine through, and reflect that light to others. It is in you. Always has been. Always will. For those who purposely tried to lead you astray, it will all have been for naught.

We will still try to answer questions, but other additions may be withheld for the reasons stated above.

Until that time...

Peace

[edit on 16-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Questions: What are the Winning Lottery Numbers for next weeks Mega Millions, Power Ball and Ca Super Lotto.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Whats up everyone. I'm still watching the skies out here on the central coast of california. A couple of weeks ago I saw something I hadn't seen before. I was watching one of the white jets spraying a chemtrail across the blue sky. On that particular day, there were a few fluffy white clouds scattered above me. One happened to be directly in the path the white jet was headed.

As the jet approached the cloud, a path was carved out IN FRONT OF the jet. I couldn't see anything in the sky ahead of the jet, but something was going through the cloud and leaving a clear path for the jet to follow. If I had to guess, I would say the path was being cleared at least 100 feet ahead of the jet. I've never seen anything like this before. I've seen the black lines that the jets seem to follow very closely, but I didn't even see that this time. I wish I had my camera on me, but I didn't. My cell phone camera probably wouldn't have produced a decent picture, but I promise if I see this occur again, I'll snap something with whatever camera I have.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok, now i want to share some things I've experienced physically this past couple of weeks.

After Darcon posted about the heart chakra meditation, I tried it out a couple of times, then I came across James Twyman and another heart chakra meditation. I also did that one a few times. Then, one night I was laying in bed and felt something squeezing the middle of my chest for a good 10-15 seconds. At first I thought it was a heart attack and I was going to die and go home. But I'm still here. The same thing happened again a few days later.

I couldn't figure out what it was and found nothing online. After a week or two passed, I received an email from Karen Bishop notifying me of a new energy alert. In the email were some Ascension Symptoms and the first one listed was:

11. Heart pain and palpitations. These
symptoms are common for many. Our hearts are trying
to accommodate a new and higher frequency. At times
you can feel as though you are having a heart attack.
When I experienced this phase, I had to literally lie still
as any movement added too much stress to my already
overstressed heart. An ER visit assured me that all was
OK, but it certainly did not feel like it. In addition,
whenever I had a lower vibrational thought or fear
during this time, my heart would literally grip and stop
beating. It was wild, but not a medical condition, and it
eventually passed. Our hearts are where we will be
coming from and connecting from in the New World
and they must be in alignment as well.

I've also been experiencing some pain in my stomach and around my mid section. Whenever I would eat something, I felt pain in my stomach. Naturally I thought it was an ulcer. The pain around my mid section would seemingly come and go when it pleased. I experienced that pain about 10 years ago and the doctors tried a CT scan and ultra sound but found nothing. I became frustrated and broke down, asking for an answer as to what the hell is going on. Then I came across a site I'd never visited before Marina's Masters and I saw an energy update that read:

As we progress slowly, but surely, we move into Light. More and more we are aware of who we are; our bodies, our souls, our destinations.

Bodies need to adjust to levels of consciousness so therefor you will find yourself surprised, maybe, with food not appropriate for you, anymore. Your body will respond immediately, signaling you not to eat that (anymore). These signals become stronger as you grow more into the Light. Becoming LIGHT-er.
Be aware also about the energy of the food: blessings given to food/drinks or altering Lower-Levels of energy into Lighter-Levels can help you adjust even more.

Concentrate, focus, more and more on the Field of Now, the Now Moment, for all is NOW. Simultaniously THINGS happen ... so connect with that.
Connect with SELF, Universe, YOU, for that matter, with all you Soul-Parts, Counter-Parts and Other Selfs in Universe. Become WHOLE....

It turns out that its not an ulcer because after I read that energy update, the pain has vanished.

Lately it feels as though I go through something, can't figure it out, and when I finally give up, the answer comes to me.

Has anyone else felt these physical effects of ascension? Do any of you get the feeling (I think at this point its more than a feeling) that you're being divinely guided?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
One more thing.

David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma video was amazing. He fascinates me to no end and I believe he is right on the money with regards to our future being more positive than most fear mongers would have us believe.

DW also did a radio interview recently. That was equally as good. I don't know how he manages to share new information every time he does an interview or a video. I recommend listening. There is also another radio interview coming up shortly.

David’s pineal gland was fired up to full speed for this interview! Unbelievable. An instant classic! You don’t want to miss this one, and it’s FREE! Log in to www.margaretwendt.com..., create a free account, and then click on "Other Radio" and look for David’s name.

We are already in negotiation for David to become a regular guest on this program — and Margaret is also a very successful television producer, so who knows!

On March 20, 2008, David will again be a guest on Tom Murasso’s radio show, Myth or Logic Radio. Our last appearance was a distinctive pleasure and very listenable and enlightening!

Link: www.talkshoe.com...

Source

[edit on 16-3-2008 by midniteracerx]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey OTD & Midniteracerx !!!!!!

As I said a post or so ago. The new process has been described to me as the Bleeding.
I questioned this and thought it was more like a Blending, but the term Bleeding was used.
The dial has been turned up a fraction more so higher energies are starting to Bleed through to the people who are receptive.
A simple test is to close your eyes in a darkened room and you will start to see flashes of images appear to you. These are stronger than they were before. I still see the faces of Higher Level Beings when I do this and are always amazed as they are nothing like you could have imagined. Some have been so clear that they make you gasp for lack of a better word.
I would also expect minor aches and pains resulting from the process at various stages.
(Medical Disclaimer...lol, Always see a doctor just in case)

It is kind of strange. We know what is happening / coming so we just have to sit back and watch. We are not to get on a soap box and tell the world as that is not what it is all about, So wait we will.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

Hey that is really amazing, i get message from other sources that say 'ye sa new wave of energy is coming" and stuff like that but i never really made much of it, till you told us about your experience. i guess it really is something.

peace!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The one I saw was male
At home his presents woke me up
He was calm and very charming
I felt relived not sure why
They come when they want and will be back when the time is right
Yes they want me to go with them when the time comes they will come to me
There was no mention of not telling anyone but you guys are the only ones I have said anything about it to just because it kinda freaked me out afterwards
No time frame

Here are you the replies to you questions OTD

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK....This is weird....

I have not wandered the net since my last post.

The firing off of haarp...I blocked out the whole event. How do you prove that, other than to just do it. Now I know what I was dealing with.

The time is short....for earth standards. That is all I know.

If you have been contacted by these types of people....it reminds me a lot of what I went through in 2005. I was being given hope...early...because my situation was poor and I needed a lift.

If it was me....I would go see what was up...as long as I felt comfortable. I always get a warning premonition, if things are about to turn bad.... In other words...listen.

I am patiently waiting for them to come for me...I know the time is near. If others are reporting this type of encounter, I want to hear more. If it is similar, this could be it. I know we are already past any point of going back.

What does it mean? Well, I will not be doing anything. I was told the plans are set and they will not change.

I am more on the track of dreams. Lately, if I dream something to be, it presents itself to me, directly. All I have to do is want it to be, and there it is....Yes TD...even getting laid he he.....it is the strangest thing.

An exercise would be to dream. Dream the future you want.

This may sound weird to some of you, but, it works. I think that is working with another dimension or something like that. We were stuck in the wrong dream. Now the dream is changing and the world responds to the new dream you have.

The buzz about the brotherhood. Wasp, those guys seem to be a bit sour. I never felt close to the brotherhood. Brothers and sisters, yes. Be aware that whatever comes, it is not here yet.

"It is at hand.

That means you can strive towards more understanding. It will be given to you. Nothing will be held back from those who seek with a clear heart.

Do not be afraid. We are responsible for your safety."

That was the most clear message I have gotten in a while. I get the feeling that the only thing stopping people is themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi

Been reading the GLP again. It seems the channelers are bringing the message I put down in the last post.

The information is what I get. It is always the same.

I have had my source since childhood. When the same info starts showing up somewhere else, what would you think?

So dream what you want your life to be like and the wheels will be set in motion. Dream a bad dream and you will end up in that reality. Dream a happy dream with the life you want, and you will be there quicker than you will expect.

Dare to dream! Create the life you want, dxon't accept anothers dream.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'd ask the Doctor...cos he just might really exist, i wish...I'd ask him to take me, my kid and my hubby AWAY from this crazy place and show us the universe!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'd ask them to go back to were ever they came from and not to turn round. Because if anyone found them they'd just get locked up. Who's to say that mental institutions all over the Planet that have people in them that claim to be from the future aren't telling the truth..

And if they didn't turn and leg it.. Are City still in the Premiership and have we won the League yet!!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey Win52 !!!!!!

It is so true what you say about daring to dream.
(Didn't I post a link to that song a few months ago...lol)

I know it is one of the strongest messages that comes through and it is one that is often repeated to me. It is also the one I have the most difficulty with. I will keep working away at it though.

If we look around there are millions of examples of it in effect.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wanted to drop in and say hi and thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post.

I understand there are various reasons that motivate people to post here; some not so sincere, or serious. But it's clear that most people posting here want the same thing.

So a big thank you and a shout out goes out to all of you; and, especially, those of you who have recently posted, thank you - ATSGUY, midniteracerx, Cyber_Wasp, TD (testify!), BDKeith (keep us posted), and win 52 (many thanks, sir).

Also, OK, you too, MajKarma; although, you won't be getting the lotto numbers from us. Really, we don't have them...TD tried that...God speed with that request aaha

And a big hug to buslady and dts01!!

Like a good friend, Prote, said, he's just watching and waiting. As are we all. We know where we're headed, and the changes are afoot; but we want to get that flyby, phone call, or visit that takes it to the next level.

I know a lot of people are reading my statements immediately above, thinking this person needs psychiatric care. Sure, I'll take some. If it would make you feel better. But for me, as far as I'm concerned, the rest of this mess could use some tending to. I'd personally like a ticket outta here.

Now, that's not to say that I'm taking the first ship off this rock. I just want to see change, or I AM opting out of this play. We DO have a choice. I don't believe, however, that it will be necessary. I realize that I am making that assertion with my, currently, limited knowledge and understanding of...Well, life; and a lack of a grasp of the depth and complexity of what is occurring.

I also see positive change ahead. Actually, I see it now. Notice how we aren't experiencing any of the doomsday scenarios that so many have been squawking about. It's because these programs are being prevented and headed off at the pass.

If you're sitting at home wondering why A) Martial Law hasn't been implemented, B) A meteor hasn't hit the planet, C) Why Avian Flu or some other outbreak hasn't occurred, D) Why we haven't been hit with a nuclear weapon, or any other horrible scenario, it's because it's not going to happen.

Have you felt the world around you at odds with these frightful scenarios? The reason for this is that we are on a different path. The financial troubles of late have more of a detrimental effect on those whose greed runs their existence. Those who use the exchange system to keep the rest of us enslaved. This power base, as are many others, is being removed. The mightier they are, the harder they fall is the saying.

Understand that this is the future before us; so there won't be a need, necessarily, to leave this rock.

NOW, having said that, if you come into contact with beings that your life has foreordained you encounter - positive (or negative) beings - you will know it with every fiber of your being. Your intellect can be deceived and mislead, but your heart and intuition cannot.

I have come to understand that there are benevolent, highly advanced beings/energies (whatever term you want to use), who are guiding and watching over our race at this time. I also understand that there are as many origins for the beings that comprise the human race as there are human beings. We come from everywhere. Our souls/beings have a history with these beings visiting us now.

Like win 52 said (page 106),

Originally posted by win 52

This came in...."If you believed in a flat world, then had a ride into outer space, seeing the earth in all her round splendor, imagine how a person who never believed feels when confronted by the facts? Well, get ready for the facts, because you will soon see all there is to see and know. Make ready for an awakening of global proportions."

You might want to sit down for this one folks!

He is not alone with this message.

There are changes occurring on our planet, and in our solar system, that could potentially decimate the entire human race. These changes are, however, being "handled" in a way that causes the least amount of damage; they are necessary, and could be considered a birthing process. We are NOT coming to an end; we are undergoing a metamorphosis; a new beginning. The process, on its surface, may be easy to call an Armageddon (a word that has been defined for us, and used by, the powers that be), but this is a misunderstanding.

I've actually heard a lot about pole shifts, and recently connected the possibility of this with the loud booms that have been reported all over the world; some that have rattled windows and given the victims the impression that the shockwave from a blast caused the tremors. Only no explosion is reported; and these are not areas where high speed aircraft are flown or tested. Similarly with recent, strong earthquake activity.

It is easy to become discouraged with a well-placed, negative story, article, or message board post. Paper tigers...Just remember, the real damage is being caused to those who have made the rest of us suffer so greatly. You may see carnage outside at some point - hopefully you won't. But if you do, understand that the only folks suffering will be those responsible for the greater injustices.

win 52 had a message regarding the positive groups thwarting the negative factions' attempts to cause great harm (page 105),

Originally posted by win 52

We will start to see a shift towards world peace...soon. But it is none too soon.

"You have already pushed the button, but it miss fired....you loose." ....he made a joke.

I have to chuckle at that too. win 52 is not the only person sharing a message of positive forces intervening on our behalf. I have just come to accept this as fact.

If you read a negative account or prediction, just know that the author of that article is more likely to see those events come to pass than you are.

buslady, you inspired me to make this post. Today was Easter Sunday. I'm not a religious person, but I will say the skies today were crystal blue; as they were Friday. All in all, it was a calm, peaceful weekend. Just the way I like them...I took some photos this weekend of the skies over my house. I caught another couple of anomalies, and a strange shaft of light, all of which I posted to TD's Photo Gallery Pages. What I've captured on film has gone a long way to showing me things are happening.

TD says there may be holograms created to confuse those on the ground. These attempts will be for naught; if they are attempted at all. YOU WILL KNOW what is real and what is not, and who the good guys are. They will make sure of that. The insights and knowledge will be made available when it is necessary. And if it isn't there yet, retreat until you have the understanding you need; either by turning inside, or by consulting a trusted source. Truly, though, you are the greatest source of truth there is. It just takes trust in oneself.

I hope you get to see the future you dream of come to pass. In fact, I'd like to bank on it. Let the show on the main stage play out. Don't become attached to it. Just know that it IS on its way out, and a new show is about to hit the floor...We're all thinking, "Any time now." ahah (to those folks watching and guiding, I'm kidding hehe).

You just have to relax and be natural...It will happen...Impatience is hardly ever rewarded; it's certainly rarely ever satisfied.

Just take everything that has been shared here and elsewhere - the positive stuff - and allow it to seep into your everyday life. It WILL change your world; then, at a point in your near future, you will step outside and see ALL of these wonders before you; just as real as the people you interact with every day.

Peace...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hi time travelers,

how can i be a volunteer?...i'm a believer ...
can sons an wife come, if they want?
i want to explore universal life through events in time, be a watcher and then be a teacher.

ok...excuse my english

best regards

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If there ever will or be a great deception by a force(pre second comming)this has to be it.Children killing children?People willing to be seduced by things that they cannot explain?If it's ethereal it must be good???Aliens are our saviours???
Don't throw away the warnings of the bible for the sake of being more informed and it's a fairy-tale.It may as relevant in the scheme of these occurences thanyou think!
Even if these are constructsof your own mind any doctor today can tell you the power of a placebo.The mind is a powerful unit,use it wisely and it will serve you well.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
And the question i would ask a time traveler is,how does this work, followed by,LOOK!!! isn't that Hefner and his girlfriends.
Thereby becoming the new owner of a time machine.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join