It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole Lie Buy Bull? ... Hole Ly Buy Bull ... Holy Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher

Ess oh terr ick tee sher

Ess o terrick tee sher

Is yo terrific tee shirt.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
"The path one walks will not make them holy. They must make the path holy, regardless of the path they have chosen."

I have no doubt that some of the most notable and beautiful souls this world has to offer are true believers in the Bible. Same for the Quran and any other spiritual texts you wish to name.

It's the individual that makes something beautiful.

These are just my thoughts on it.

Not sure Im reading into it, the same way you are...none-the less, I like what it implies...at least to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
Esoteric Teacher, queenannie38, what is a WATS? I just read a lot and don't post much, forgive me!

This might be the appropriate thread to ask such a Question, but don't you find this newly emerged name Obama interesting?

Osama
Usama - USama - US.Armor? U.Sam A? like Uncle Sam?
USAma
Obama
Oh. Bomb. A
Oh. Bomber

?

Just a little thought process I've been curious about recently.

Cool, a new lingo for ATS'ers!

Nice go at it Jiffy.

Peace

dAlen

edit: proof its spreading, Johnmike is trying it to in the post at top of the page.

Soon there will be a book published with this type of lingo.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Soon there will be a book published with this type of lingo.

I have thousands of examples and counting, for a book.

as far as books being published with this type of lingo .... perhaps the books that are published already incorporate this lingo, in code, so they need not meet, nor actually talk to one another .... (conspirators, if they are real...)

just some thoughts.

He's So Tear I See + (add) each here
E ......So..Ter..i...C.....T.........each...er.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
wurde [mirror] ebruw
wordy .............. hebrew

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok, I have seen this done, I would like to give this a try as well.

WEATHER

WE AT HER (mercy-mother nature)

So how was that?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
Ok, I have seen this done, I would like to give this a try as well.

WEATHER

WE AT HER (mercy-mother nature)

So how was that?

makes sense to me. And, i like the way you read into it. Not too far, you just saw what was there, and allowed your mind to see what existed.

bravo (hands clapping)

Thanks for sharing,
john

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
**TRG holds up a mirror**

(I wanna play)

~sadam is mabus~ reflected in the mirror.......

OOOOOOOOO I hear Nostrodomus rolling in his grave

[edit on 24-1-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
**TRG holds up a mirror**

(I wanna play)

Hello River Goddess. I'm very glad to see your contribution. You always offer an enlightened and unique perspective.

~sadam is mabus~ reflected in the mirror.......

too true. But, perhaps mulitiple meanings encoded .....

Osama Bush

Not that you have done anything wrong at all TRG....

But a kind reminder to people who do Read Between the Lines:
If you find something negative, or something that makes you feel uncomfortable, it is not the truth, but it is the truth to some who are unconsciously bound by it, perhaps, ...... for it can be a prison without walls, ..... perhaps. We need not inject our personal opinions (open eye on) into it, but merely recognnize the possibilities....... perhaps .....

Michelle De Nostradamus ....

Knows trade dam us ..... (one possible encoded truth) *perhaps

Thanks River Goddess for being you and sharing your thoughts with us,

john paul peter / aka: the guy with the alter ego named som

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My holy bible

mi hole bible [mirror] eldid eloh im (eldid elohim)

el = (eel?) or (hell)

did = did or died?

mi hole bible reversed = hell died elohim or el did elohim?

just noticing what is there ....

wrath of god = rath of god

rath of god [mirror] dog foe there (*there is pronounced thar)

just some thoughts/observations.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, queenannie38, what is a WATS? I just read a lot and don't post much, forgive me!

It is a vote for "Way Above Top Secret", which carries with it certain benefits. We get 3 a month we can give to other members. Whomever recieves the most amount of "Wats" for a month recieves a "Way Above Top Secret" medal on their avatar/profile on the side of their posts, as well as a month long access pass to a forum that costs 5,000 points to have access to usually. I believe you also recieve points for getting such votes as well, but i'm not 100% sure how the system works either. Suffice it to say, it is a compliment, and a way to recognize fellow members as providing contributions that enhance the ats experience for members.

This might be the appropriate thread to ask such a Question, but don't you find this newly emerged name Obama interesting?

interesting is an understatement i believe. coincidence? i somehow doubt it. i did however give it some thought, and started a thread about it.

Obama + nation = abomination?

At any rate ....

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
NO BULL?

For those who think they are above reproach, who did not choose to believe in the "Whole Lie Buy Bull", do they call themselves ...

"NO BULLS"???? = Nobles???

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
NO BULL?

For those who think they are above reproach, who did not choose to believe in the "Whole Lie Buy Bull", do they call themselves ...

"NO BULLS"???? = Nobles???

Pez = candy (can die / cain die) dispenser

Pez Ants = Peasants.

Food for thought?

Pez Ants ....
Sir P Ant = serpant?
Coven Ant = Covenant or co-vien ant?
Serve Hail Ants = Servailance?
Serve Ant = Servant?
In Flew Ants = Influence?
Oh, Beedy eye Ants = Obediance?
Ants sirs = Answers?
Exist Ance = Existance?

just some thoughts ....

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It is a vote for "Way Above Top Secret", which carries with it certain benefits. We get 3 a month we can give to other members. Whomever recieves the most amount of "Wats" for a month recieves a "Way Above Top Secret" medal on their avatar/profile on the side of their posts,

There are months though when no single member receives the required ten WATS votes to get the award. In that situation no member gets the WATS award for that month. It's sad really because so many members don't give out a WATS and simply let them expire.

We're coming up on the end of the month. If you have WATS to give, give them. It could mean the differance between someone getting the WATS award for the month and no one getting it.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

There are months though when no single member receives the required ten WATS votes to get the award. In that situation no member gets the WATS award for that month. It's sad really because so many members don't give out a WATS and simply let them expire.

We're coming up on the end of the month. If you have WATS to give, give them. It could mean the differance between someone getting the WATS award for the month and no one getting it.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info.

I'm usually out of "WATS" by the first week, since i usually want to give more than i have to give, so i remember who inspired me (*keep a list), and i vote them a "wats" for the next month when i have them. So, keeping with my method i will probably be owing three wats for March by the 5th of February. Perhaps my "wats" method needs re-evaluated ...

thanks for the info,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts.

Slightly different line, but my thoughts for years.

What is God? Good with an O removed.

And the Devil? Why it's Evil with a D added.

All a bit too convenient for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Al Qaeda, All Kada, All Kinda, all kinds of terrorist,
You have to say it in the southern accent!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Sometimes i ponder things ...

Sometimes i think people aren't consciously aware of how language influences people's thought processes.

If someone doesn't accept the Holy Bible perhaps it is because they think the thing is a Whole lie and they don't Buy Bull.

But, then again i could be wrong ...

Just a thought. Either way, i'll keep an open mind ...

Edit to add:

Have a great day.

thanks,
john

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

Just as is the case with every religious/spiritual book on the planet, human finiteness enters into the equation. The Bible is no different. Some passages of the Bible are inspiring and uplifting, and some are downright atrocious. Much of the original texts have been changed to fit with theological/political factions within the church. I think to call any holy book a "whole lie" is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritconnections
I think to call any holy book a "whole lie" is to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I was not implying that i believe the bible is a lie. I was suggesting other people believe it is a lie because of the familiarity in the phonetics of the words.

Holy bible
Whole ly buy bull

I believe our thought processes are influence by the subconscious mind's pattern recognition skills, which the conscious mind does not always accept, depending upon a person's intentions, perhaps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join