It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Digest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi all,

"The Alien Digest" published by friend of Phil Snieder, Rom Rummel up until his murdercide (06aug93) 3 months before Phil

Ive heard of these before and now stumbled on them. Ive read 2 of them straight of (bit of info overload...lol) but very easy reading, some of it ive read/watched/listened from other sources before, including here like..
Alien Treaties
Mutilations
Versions of Greys
Reptiods
Human Harvesting

plus much much more....

The last was published over 13yrs ago
I am interested to know what you all think on these? anybody else read them?
I believe there were only 4 volumes and can be found here.

www.philschneider.org...

Today my glass is half full

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I watched that video that first video that is present on the website and the guy seems to be a genuine military man so he may be credible.

My first concern is all those rocks he had with "alien" elements. Those could easily be proven or disproven as genuine.

What bogles the mind is his idea that the bases are being built for use in the NWO for slave labour by orders from the aliens. What on earth (no pun intended) could these aliens, that are thousands if not tens or hundred of thousands of years advanced, force us to do? I mean what kind of "labor" could us humans to be better than futuristic machines?

You know I can accept the whole thing that despite them have thousands of years to force into labor they from some reason waited till now or the fact that they want to wipe out 5/6 of the population so we become self-sustainable or so we are easier to control but to force us to do labor when they can probably build robots that are indistinguishable from humans, well other than being smarter, stronger, and better in everway.

You could argue they are using as for food, well have you ever seen the matrix? They could just grow us and make us vegetables from birth and eat us, they need to force us into labor?

It just doesnt add up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sorry not 3 months before but 3 years before Phil, i think it was 1 of the reason why Phil came out as such, and said much of what he knew.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, not much on ATS about this in the past 3 years, but indeed this man died because of what he released in his UFO magazine. RIP Ron Rummel.

top topics

join