It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for John.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To: John Lear.

Re: Coast to Coast Show on Moon, Jan 2007.

John here is my question.

Have you seen this.
www.youtube.com...

It is a "UPN" Moon UFO myster "special?".

Note guy on that from 4.30min onwards.

He shows an image (not clear) at 5.38min, where is that area?
Do you have a high quality image of that pre 73/72, I remembered your comments on air bursh.

Who is that man have you heard of him?

He shows a large image at 5.45min, do you have this?

He shows a bridge? at 6.13, comments?
Further object at 6.57, comments?

Ok now money shot... 8.37mins / ->close at 8.41min, John what the heck is that.

Do you have that image in high quality?

I am really interested in the feeback my post may have I will check back 9am GMT 24th.

Have a nice evening every one.

Bud01

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There is a thread existing wher you can ask Mr. Lear whatever you want thats not covered in his moon pictures thread or his Coast to Coast thread. He answers questions in there many times each day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was started so that ATS sections would not get Jambogged with questions for John Lear, as well as convienience for John so he doesn't have to Search all over ATS to answer questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha01a

Note guy on that from 4.30min onwards.

He shows an image (not clear) at 5.38min, where is that area?
Do you have a high quality image of that pre 73/72, I remembered your comments on air bursh.

Who is that man have you heard of him?

He shows a large image at 5.45min, do you have this?

Don Ecker, a good friend. Editor of UFO Magazine.

He shows a bridge? at 6.13, comments?
Further object at 6.57, comments?

Its a bridge on the western edge of Mare Crisium.

Ok now money shot... 8.37mins / ->close at 8.41min, John what the heck is that.

Its an antenna sticking down from the spacecraft. (AS16-2493) The crater at the top center of the photo is Bullialdus.

Do you have that image in high quality?

Yes, very high quality.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,

What is your thought then about the moon? Is it a base for the US, or perhaps a distant civilization to be close enough ot us to keep tabs on us?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Totality
Mr. Lear,

What is your thought then about the moon? Is it a base for the US, or perhaps a distant civilization to be close enough ot us to keep tabs on us?

The U.S. Government in association with Russia and a number of other countries have had bases and full fledged mining operations on the moon beginning in 1962. We had a base on Mars from 1966. Both the moon and Mars have their own civilizations with people that look identical to us. On the moon I estimate the population in the millions. On Mars I belive it is closer to 600 million.

Both of the civilizations have techonology far beyond what we have. I don't know how much they share with us.

There is so much going on in space, on the moon, Mars and several other planets that I continue to marvel how it is kept so secret. I suspect that keeping the population busy emptying their pockets of paperclips before boarding the airlines, worrying about the next 911 attack or the war in Iraq is all part of the control method.

new topics

top topics

join