It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Roswell Debris Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A search on ATS did not turn up any hits on this, so thought I’d post to share:

An Intriguing video regarding a metallic object taken from the Roswell debris field which was “pocketed” by a member of the recovery team. As collateral for a debt it was given to a UFO researcher who then submitted it to others for testing.

Some familiar faces offer testimony (Jesse Marcel jr&sr, Dr. Roger Leir, etc.), but the sincere, no-nonsense approach is refreshing and the detailed lab examination of the object yields a few surprises.

For the conspiracists – some questions arise regarding the harassment, interference, even the mysterious deaths of those that have come into possession of or attempt to go public regarding this artifact…

Comments?
``````````````````````
Added 'roswell' to title for subject clarity

[edit on 23/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is there any results/data available from analysis?

I'm not even concerned about published or reviewed at this point, just the information.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Outrageo

Denied:

Try writing him again, but this time don't mention ATS or any conspiracy-busting 'motive. That probably scared him off. Just see if you can engage him as a curious, benevolent researcher and subtly inquire about his work.

At your discretion, you can then report back here to keep us posted on any progress.
Good luck...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You were the last to reply to this thread, on the same subject?

Did you want to start a new one to try and get the test data??

As i did, but with no reply.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks, Denied...

Have you had any luck/response to your inquiry regarding the implant? This is a different subject, actually - not dealing with an extracted implant but rather debris from the alleged craft that crashed at Roswell.

Thanks for posting - and good luck with your investigations...

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Have you had any luck/response to your inquiry regarding the implant? This is a different subject, actually - not dealing with an extracted implant but rather debris from the alleged craft that crashed at Roswell.

Well i did mention the roswell piece as well, heres the letter.

Dear Mr.Leir,

I am a proud member on one of the biggest forums, ATS, you may be familiar with it?
Your work has been discussed, and debated many times, unlike a lot of cases, you do have something physical, something that could be tested, as you did.

I started a discussion here.

I am called Denied.
To really help your cause, and work, and for the benefit of fellow ATS members, may we see a copy of the lab tests done on the "Roswell Piece", or any of the various implants you have taken out?

I would greatly appreciate your time and effort on this if possible.
On a side note, we would love to see you on ATS to answer the many questions out there, and what your involvement is, if you find the time, here's the address, as similar to my link.
www.abovetopsecret.com

Many Thanks,

Denied.

I wrote up a new email which i have just sent, i took your approach Outrageo and didnt mention ATS this time, softly softly.

Anyway this was it.

Dr.Leir, i wrote to you a while back, as having followed your research into implants and especially the Roswell piece.

I totally appreciate that you are busy, but having seen your work on various media, you talk about having these items tested, with startling results, but i have searched extensively for any sort of "test results" papers, with no luck.

Would you be as kind to forward me a copy of these results, as this is something of great importance.

I hope this is received and your time is greatly appreciated,

Many Thanks.

If i get a reply of course this is the first place i will be.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If it's real, tell me why they simply didn't show a quick little clip with a thermometer attached so we could see it get dipped in tea water and get too hot to handle like they said? Or is that a common thing for certain earth metals anyway? If I saw that I'd be more likely to believe something was going on. How it stands now, I'm putting my boots on walking through BS. I mean if you make a statement, why not just show it? I mean sending it all over creation to have it tested? I'm sure there are some smart guys out there that can do all these neat little tricks with sciene and chemicals, and maybe there are many materials that have heat transferrence properties, but I would have been impressed simply watching a $2.00 anal thermometer rise in temp when the rock hit the tea ;-)

No butt jokes, please ;-)

[edit on 23-1-2007 by knows_but_doesnt]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
theirs a small mention of this on "UFO the greatest story ever denied"

But i think that it was another person that examined it. Maybe you can try to get in touch with him.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread. The video raises some questions and its nice to seem some detailed study like lab testing. The turn of events for some of the participants is shocking and also raises even more questions.

I did find this on Dr. Leir's site, its basically a follow-up the the original posting which I think some will find intriguing. It sounds like the Sci-Fi channel had their own agenda as well.

www.alienscalpel.com...

brill

[edit on 23-1-2007 by brill]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I remember this...

The story durring and after this episode was rather interesting (as told by Dr. Lear on Coast to Coast AM following the showing)...

[Please pardon my spelling]

I don't remember the name of the show off the top of my head ("Proof Positive" -- it just jumped into my head), but what they do is scientifically analize 3 paranormal/extraterestrial type incidents/objects/occurances then at the end of the show two are disproved and one is proved...

The piece shown was disproved (I think the one that was proven turned out to be the remembering of a past life), but the story got more interesting from there. Dr. Leer following the taping of the show (prior to the airing) called them up & asked for the remainder of his piece back. He got a secratary who didn't seem to know much, but eventually sent the 'piece' back...

Interesting thing was, when it was returned to him the overall physical shape was physically larger than the piece he sent them (especially when accounting that some had to be cut off from the piece for testing). IE: It was physically impossible that the peice he got back could even remotely have been the one he origonally sent them. He then tried to re-contact them but could find no trace of the actual agency that did the show.

If I remember my timeline correctly, it actually wasn't too long after this particular episode was shown that the show seemingly disappeared from the airwaves (on the Sci-Fi channel)...

From what Dr. Lear could determine the story was roughly like this: He sent the piece, they recieved it, did *something* with it, then used something else in place of it in the show (which was logically disproven). He then got in contact with an illinformed secretary who sent him the piece they used when she probably unknowingly wasn't supposed to. The company shortly thereafter up and vanished into nothingness. This was all a few years back at this point...

Though I'm drawing a bit of a blank, if I remember correctly either the show determined or Dr. Lear figured out that the thing that was analized in the show was some type of fairly rare but identifiable material used in some type of military application...

[edit]

Like an idiot I didn't bother to notice the first couple frames actually show the 'Proof Positive' name...

[edit on 1/25/2007 by bobby3]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lyne keeps on finding CIA discarded parts in the
junkyards out there in New Mexico.

Get the real latest stuff now.

It all high voltage 15kva Helium filled switches for sideways
motion.

You don't switch off the hover mode, excuse me, the anti gravity
mode. The higher you go up the less gravity you have due to
masses being inversly proportional to altitude squared.

Yet electrical forces can produce acceleration, or gravity of its
own. So its a go anywhere situation, except for the stallout and
flare ups. Just like the ol' time cars.

top topics

join