It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 9
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Isn't the US a democracy, where the people control the government?


No, the U.S. is not a Democracy and it never was. At one time it was a Constitutional Republic but not anymore. We are more of a police state now. The joke is that most people think this is a 'free' country. And a sick joke it is. As far as the "people controlling the government"...if that were so we would be pulling out of Iraq yesterday.




posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
John,

Thank you for coming out to this site and subjecting yourself to everyone here.

I want to run something by you. Dr Greer claims that Dulce exists, but instead of it being what you claim, he states that it is a lab that creates 'manufactured biological entities'.

What is your comment on that?



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
John,

Thank you for coming out to this site and subjecting yourself to everyone here.

I want to run something by you. Dr Greer claims that Dulce exists, but instead of it being what you claim, he states that it is a lab that creates 'manufactured biological entities'.

What is your comment on that?



They probably do that also. And he may also be referring to clones. Cloning techonology was developed and perfected in the late seventies. The U.S. Military has literal 'armies' of cloned human beings both male and female.



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is george bush a shapeshifting reptile hybrid??!?!? i know they do hybrid experiments in the dulce base. all i need is a one word answer.



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Is george bush a shapeshifting reptile hybrid??!?!? i know they do hybrid experiments in the dulce base. all i need is a one word answer.




Unknown.



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wasn't there a movie about people not being able to reproduce the natural way, because of disease.

Now, that bit about the clones...lets say they exist. Are they of one mind and who is pushing their buttons?

If they are not capable of independent thought and action, what would be the point of the rest of the people, other that new DNA or something like that.

That would also mean eventually all things would be run by who or what and for what purpose?

I am not sure if the answer is something that I want to have to deal with. That could be why there is so much negative response to these issues.



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by hikix
Is george bush a shapeshifting reptile hybrid??!?!? i know they do hybrid experiments in the dulce base. all i need is a one word answer.




Unknown.



i was hoping for a yes or no, but thanks!



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear


They probably do that also. And he may also be referring to clones. Cloning techonology was developed and perfected in the late seventies. The U.S. Military has literal 'armies' of cloned human beings both male and female.


Yes, I believe you are correct, that's what he was referring to.

You seem to support that there is more ET/human cooperation than he does, he is more of the opinion that the ETs aren't going to be that involved until our society grows up.



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie 6th Day or The Island? Everytime I see these movies, i think...Ill bet there is something like that going on in this world right now, and it sounds like that is exactly what is going on at Dulce.

I can only imagine what kind of stuff our govt or shadow govt is doing behind our backs, and we are probably funding it unknowingly.

Arent the presidents and other high ranking officials supposed to be clones?



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I don't think what you said is what you meant Tim. My story, (whatever story you are talking about) may be unbelievable but it has not been inconsistent and I would respectfully request that you restate and clarify this point. Thanks.


You are the only living person I know of who's given a semi-first hand accout of the Dulce Story. what you say is Internaly consistent (A.K.A. The facts hegives are always the same). The inconsistencies are in issues of law and proceedure. Things in the real world Don't work the way you explain them, John.

Example: Dulce is a Top Secret facility, yet there are no markers of it anywhere on the surface!

Here's the Problem: If Dulce was Really a secret base, it should be in a CLEARLY MARKED Restricted Area, There would be signs, and visible sensors Just like at Area 51/Groom Lake.

The Reason Why is very simple: As described by John, anyone who could get into the Reservation could Litterally walk up to the front door of the base and Knock, and the Government couldn't say ANYTHING about it.

Here's Why: In accordance with Federal Laws ALL Restricted Areas Must be clearly marked as such for the restriction to have LEGAL Vaidity! In simple words, People need to know that a given area is off limits, or you can't tell them not to go there.

The way John explains it Any Spy from another country could walk up to the door of Dulce, and take picture untill they run out of film, and the military couldn't say anything to them.

Do you really believe the government would hide things too secret to keep at Groom Lake in a base open to almost anyone?


The signs at Area 51 are there for a Reason, and it's not to attract attention.

They Negotieated w/members of the Public on obtaining land for something Top Secret

If they are going to talk to all these people to get permission, the project becomes public knowledge. That would have defeated the point of making it a secret.

That's 2 of the main points of my case! If it ok, I need to go eat, we'll continue this at a later time!

Tim



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't know Tim. I kinda see what you're trying to say, but from the perspective of anyone setting up a project like this, it doesn't make much sense.

If there were signs saying 'Restricted Area' etc, then it wouldn't be much of a secret would it? I think it's important to distinguish the difference between a restricted base, and a secret base. If the base is secret, yet there are government signs clearly restricting access to the area, then they can hardly deny that something is there. And the Federal law applying to restricted areas does not apply to secret areas as these areas (much like all Black Projects) do not exist according to Federal law.

The project becomes public knowledge much moreso by signposting restricted area warnings, than it does by negotiating with people to make the land available for use. After all, negotiations lead to an agreement, into which can be included a NDA.

And I would imagine the US government (or whichever subdepartment is responsible for projects such as these) is about as concerned with spies taking photos of the Dulce door as they are with spies taking photos of the 'Restricted Area' signs outside of Area 51. Just how much information do you think a spy is going to get from a photo of a door?



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
I don't know Tim. I kinda see what you're trying to say, but from the perspective of anyone setting up a project like this, it doesn't make much sense.

If there were signs saying 'Restricted Area' etc, then it wouldn't be much of a secret would it? I think it's important to distinguish the difference between a restricted base, and a secret base. If the base is secret, yet there are government signs clearly restricting access to the area, then they can hardly deny that something is there. And the Federal law applying to restricted areas does not apply to secret areas as these areas (much like all Black Projects) do not exist according to Federal law.

The project becomes public knowledge much moreso by signposting restricted area warnings, than it does by negotiating with people to make the land available for use. After all, negotiations lead to an agreement, into which can be included a NDA.

And I would imagine the US government (or whichever subdepartment is responsible for projects such as these) is about as concerned with spies taking photos of the Dulce door as they are with spies taking photos of the 'Restricted Area' signs outside of Area 51. Just how much information do you think a spy is going to get from a photo of a door?


The thing is about these powerful black projects is that they are above the law in their own eyes if for no other reason. Congress can pass all the laws governing secrecy that they want to, but these projects aren't going to care one way or the other. Most of the stuff is happening in the private miltary defense sector anyway.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
The thing is about these powerful black projects is that they are above the law in their own eyes if for no other reason. Congress can pass all the laws governing secrecy that they want to, but these projects aren't going to care one way or the other. Most of the stuff is happening in the private miltary defense sector anyway.



I agree c3hamby, yet most of the public is so incredibly naive they believe their own government has to abide by their own laws. The publics genuine ignorance is downright discouraging sometimes.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You are bang on, John.

I have had personal experience with just that. You think the Government is there for you...has your back.

You try to do things the way they want but as long as someone who has more influence than you, and wants to rule you, pulls a rope dropping the trap door, you will be ruled. It is not a matter of right or wrong. That lesson cost me $300,000.00.

I do have proof and witnesses of this and it has involved Govt people from Canada and the US. One witness (govt employee who is honest) has been threatened if she/he makes a true statement.

This is not a joke or a hoax people....it is real. This was to do with exporting livestock. I have kept this quiet, because I don't want to hurt my friends and people who have suported me. I am just a small shot.

It has nothing to do with Dulce....other than it is Government ruled, the same as Dulce. I have lost faith in anything our present govts run. Time and again peoples worst fears are being justified.

It is time to wake up people, we need to work together to end tyrany. My relatives have died trying to preserve freedom. It seems their lives have been just traded away....so sad.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   


One set of information was smuggled out. Not 5 boxes. The one set of information contained:

1. 6 minute videotape of hallway
2. Approx 25 black and white photos
3. A number of pages of information

4 copies where made of each. the five sets of information were placed in a hermetically sealed sturdy box. Each box was given personally to a friend of and by Thomas Castello.

One box was given to Mr. X in Las Vegas and hidden near Dolan Springs.

By agreement, the boxes were only to be opened if TC failed to make his regular contact (every 4 months) twice in a row. The failure to make contact twice in a row occurred in the middle 90's. Mr. X waited a year and then went to retrieve the box at Dolan Springs. Many attempts were made to find the box. Mr. X apparently had either forgotten exactly where he hid the box or, more likely the box was found by the government and taken by them. I never went on any of the searches although I was taken to the area about a year after the box was hidden. I was shown approximately where the box was but not taken to the box.


So what ever happened to the other four boxes? They shoould have all been opened by now right? Havent read anything on these other boxes so just thought id ask

[edit on 22-2-2007 by redseal]



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
So what ever happened to the other four boxes? They shoould have all been opened by now right? Havent read anything on these other boxes so just thought id ask


Each of the 4 other boxes were taken back or 'stolen back' or disappeared. This has already been covered, thanks.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
John, any joy regarding civil contractors being involved in the building of the underground bases?



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   


The U.S. Military has literal 'armies' of cloned human beings both male and female.


Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt. And yet Iraq is going so badly. Maybe instead of sending 20 000 more troops, Bush could simply get some of the clones into the action...

People, you can't site something that you can't prove exists as evidence that their is a base at Dulce. Otherwise I could say "Hey, I had 20 mins of crystal clear video of me talking to the Alien Hybrid leader, in which he tells us the exact location of his homeworld, the secret of time travel, and the herbs and spices in KFC nuggets. I made copies, and buried them, just in case. Unfortunately I can't find them now. Sorry. But trust me, they existed..."

With the amount of publicity on Dulce, there is no way you could continue operations without risk of compromise from some conspiracy theory nut "stumbling across the air ventilation shafts". As soon as it was compromised, steps would be taken to improve physical security. In the same way that Groom Lake upgraded security once UFO hunting types started camping on their perimeter.

And as for Dulce, for something that apparently has, what, six levels, where do all the workers come from? Where do they live? Surely they need some sort of transport to get to the base? Hell, even the Groom Lake crew fly on a Janet Flight, which everyone knows about, including the terminal they depart from. Any answers to that question John? How about simple logistics like food delivery (I'm presuming they feed their staff?), waste removal, pens and paper, power generation, water production etc. The construction staff who built this fairly large facility, what happened to them? Even if they got whacked at the end of the project, they needed to have a base somewhere. And family and friends. Carpeters, painters, cleaners. Building (and running) a base this large takes people, and lots of them. Any ideas where they are?



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
John, any joy regarding civil contractors being involved in the building of the underground bases?


I have a document that says who built Dulce but I haven't been able to put my hands on it. Its possible that Rand Corporation had something to do with it. Rand Corp. current executive vice president is Mike Rich. Mike's father was Ben Rich, head of the Lockheed Skunk works who I allege was Mossads mole at Lockheed. Goggle Rand Corp. and look at some of the Trustee's and you'll see what I mean.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I have a document that says who built Dulce but I haven't been able to put my hands on it. Its possible that Rand Corporation had something to do with it. Rand Corp. current executive vice president is Mike Rich. Mike's father was Ben Rich, head of the Lockheed Skunk works who I allege was Mossads mole at Lockheed. Goggle Rand Corp. and look at some of the Trustee's and you'll see what I mean.


]External Source


Former members of the board include: Walter Mondale, Condoleezza Rice, Newton Minow, Brent Scowcroft, Amy Pascal, John Reed, Charles Townes, Caryl Haskins, Walter Wriston, Frank Stanton, Carl Bildt, and Donald Rumsfeld.


This is from Wikipedia, provides past members-Rumsfield, Rice, Mondale, Townes(why does Townes sound familiar?). Those are some pretty big names.

This is evidence why disclosure is impossible.




top topics



 
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join