It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gvdba
you see, that's the problem tke1046. i am posting these pics because i consider them valuable and they are the personal property of my source.

as i noted when i joined this forum, i believe that actual physical evidence is the only way to address the truths and myths regarding the activity in dulce (bases, cattle mutilations, etc.) only a select few individuals have seen these pics under the same circumstances. i have received permission from my source to distribute these pics, provided they will not be copied or manipulated in any way.

obviously, i do not want anyone else to be posting them or receiving credit for them once they are posted or released, either on the ATS website, or via their personal email. that's why i am firm on my stance when i say i will release the pictures of the vent's (and other dulce base physical evidence) when i have completely addressed the copyright/sharing issues that come along w/electronically distributing pictures of this nature.

gvdba

I'm curious, what copyright/sharing measures are you currently working to put in place that will restrict someone from turning around and mass distributing the pictures once you send them? Also, why is your source so concerned with people copying and manipulating the pictures? It seems to me, if they were so concerned, then I would think they would have a definite problem with you telling people to send you their email address so you can mail them the pics. Are you screening these persons who have sent you an email requesting to be put on your distribution list?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Right. So you have pictures that may prove the existence of a super-duper top secret joint US/Alien underground base, where apparently humans are being tested on (but for some reason the air vents into the facility are accessbile, guess the security contractors were asleep that day), and instead of being worried that you will be hunted down by guys in black suits, you are worried about copyright and photo manipulation? I mean, how much manipulation of vents can you actually do?

While I normally prefer to take a softly softly approach to these things, I have to join with the previous couple of posts. Please post the pics for all to see, via an image hosting site if possible, no offence but I'd rather not risk being added to a spam list by giving you my e-mail address...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its no use! Its a fraudulent claim obviously.It sucks but it happens all the time on here more and more.If Metallica cant stop people from stealing their music on the net does this person really think his images will be iron clad safe from any persons wanting to alter them. Its just an excuse to not produce the photos he does not have.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Willard856: you're absolutely right. that's what i'm doing: i'm creating a secure image posting website. and no, i am not afraid of men in black suits. that's hollywood, and once again, that's why i joined this forum, to debunk the myths that people like yourself have.

like a said, i will let everyone know when the website it ready for you to view the pics. and here's my other two bits: the ventilation shafts are in the middle of nowwhere (but very near the supposed dulce base site) and we accidentally stumbled upon them while looking for other evidence in the area. it's not something that is in plain site, as willard856 assumes. keep in mind that this is rugged mountain territory and very challenging to navigate, even when hiking.

gvdba

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
gvdba:

You obviously haven't seen my posts in this (and other) forums, otherwise you would know I don't believe in men in black suits either. What I do believe in, however, is that something as secretive as an underground base would have a level of protection that wouldn't afford random hikers the opportunity to "stumble" across air vents, mountainous terrain or otherwise. And if I did stumble across such a thing, I would be more worried that I could be charged with taking photos of a restricted area than copyright infringements. This talk of a secure website seems to be nothing more than drawing out a thread that has already gone on far longer than is warranted (AlanP never came back. Guess he's still out to lunch with John...)

Seeing as you seemed to have "stumbled" across the vents which are apparently "very near the supposed site", then you must be able to tell us where they are located. No risk of copyright infringement then. We can all go and have a look for ourselves. So, I'll settle for some directions thanks (including your suspected location of the supposed site). This should keep with your ethos of wanting to get the truth out, but not wanting to provide bogus evidence that proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
GVDBA

With all do respect, please get going on the pics and setting up the secure image hosting. This could be huge news and I know you want to make sure you or your friend get the rewards for the pics, but thats an even bigger incentive to move on getting them setup. I mean stop spending time posting here and setup that image hosting.

It seriously cannot take more than a few hours anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You have pics, you want requests for them, but you won't send them out until you have a secure website so that you can then send the pictures out by email.

I mean come on. I hope you don't expect us to really wait for this.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's strange that noone living on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation has ever seen or heard of the facility. I know several people who were born and raised out there:

Pete Yazzi
Bahi Rock
Agnus Banrny

They are all very close family friends who I trust. How did they hide a huge underground military base out there and noone ever found it. We're talking about the people who couldn't even keep the Existance of Area 51 a secret, and that's miles from the nearest town.

How did they ever manage to build a Top Secret base on an Indian Reservation? (B.T.W. Reservation are sovern lands, the government can't do ANYTHING on the land without tribal premission!)

Tim

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Until gvdba posts these 'pics', I have to believe this is yet another case of someone with too much time on their hands. His explanations and comments just don't at up to this point....

*Very disheartened*

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tke1046
Until gvdba posts these 'pics', I have to believe this is yet another case of someone with too much time on their hands. His explanations and comments just don't at up to this point....

*Very disheartened*

Same here, I am done with this thread till I see pics or a link to the pics, I am confidently calling fraud.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So I guess it turns out that gvdba was indeed a fraud. Can't say that I am surprised though - I have a hard time believing there are visible shafts connected with the supposed Dulce facility at all.

Oh well....

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wonder what John thinks of ALANP and GVDBA now??

well John you still reckon they have something to offer when it comes to unearthing the Dulce mystery, also please see the text below it is the email request I sent him and his response.

Hi its G60KG from ATS. I am interested in seeing the pictures you have

Resonse

thanks for your interest, As I mentioned, I am working on providing a secure method for distributing them. keep in mind that the vents are just 1 of many that I intend to distribute. hopefully, i'll be able to get this secure-method thing taken care of a.s.a.p. regardless, as i have told the other interested people, i will keep your email marked as 'unread' so that when they are available, you will be one of the first to see...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
It's strange that no one living on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation has ever seen or heard of the facility. I know several people who were born and raised out there:

They are all very close family friends who I trust.

I think the bigger question is, "Do they trust you?" Possibly they could login on ATS and make a post that they know and trust you and then make a statement that as far as they know that no government installation exists at Dulce. A notarized statement to that effect should be posted also.

There is a listing for a P. Yazzi but no listing for either Bahi Rock or Agnus Banrny. If you could give me their current tellephone numbers I could confirm what you are alleging.

How did they hide a huge underground military base out there and noone ever found it.

Who never found it? I know many people who know where it is.

We're talking about the people who couldn't even keep the Existance of Area 51 a secret, and that's miles from the nearest town.

Area 51 was kept secret until the early 80's when I started talking about it.

How did they ever manage to build a Top Secret base on an Indian Reservation? (B.T.W. Reservation are sovern lands, the government can't do ANYTHING on the land without tribal premission!)

I'm not sure I understand the question here Tim. Do you mean physically how? Or do you mean did they get tribal permission?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I'm not sure I understand the question here Tim. Do you mean physically how? Or do you mean did they get tribal permission?

Hello John,

This is my first post to you, and I do highly respect you in your aviation accomplishments,certainly something any man could be proud of. Well enough butt kissing.
My question has to do with the physical and engineering aspects of building an installation like dulce, I am curious as to if thier is any technologies or documentation that would show how a structure like this could be built. I find that very interesting.

Just for the record I do beleive in the possibilities of something like dulce just not sure about many things of it. 1 being that I am 100% certain there are extraterastials who know of our planet, which leads to the thought of what is their agenda if they are working with the governments or if thats just nonsense and they are independent of any ties.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

It's strange that no one living on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation has ever seen or heard of the facility. I know several people who were born and raised out there:

They are all very close family friends who I trust.

There is a listing for a P. Yazzi but no listing for either Bahi Rock or Agnus Banrny. If you could give me their current tellephone numbers I could confirm what you are alleging.

Bahi Rock grew up on the Reservation, he doesn't live there right now. He's a NASA engineer that lives in Fredrick MD. (PS: I'm not 100% sure about the spelling of his first name.

Pete also currently lived in Fredrick MD. Pete came for the New Mexico side. There is also another Pete Yazzi out on the rez, whom I don't know)

Pete and Bahi are currently sharing an appartment.

Agnus currently lives on the Rez. However, I don't have her number at the moment.

Who never found it? I know many people who know where it is.

Feel free to name names. Who are all the people that know?

Phil Schnider- Sorry John, but Phil is dead, so we can't ask him anymore.

Bob Lazar?- Hey bring him over! Always wanted to talk to him. (I'm being serious)

John Lear- Yes I believe you know a lot about government secrets. However, right now you aren't very convincing.

How did they get permission, John? Sorry, but I can't see a bunch of blue-suiters from the Pentagon standing before the tribal government and saying:
We are planning to build a Top Secret research faciliy and we want to hide it on your land!

I couldn't just walk into your yard and say: Hey John, I want to build something secret here. I'm sure you would have some questions before you say yes, wouldn't you?

How'd they pull this off?

Tim

P.S. I have NOTHING Personal against John Lear or any of his veiws. I have a lot of respect for him. However, There are just too many inconsistencies in this story for me to accept it as truth!

[edit on 2/21/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Bahi Rock grew up on the Reservation, he doesn't live there right now. He's a NASA engineer that lives in Fredrick MD. (PS: I'm not 100% sure about the spelling of his first name.

A NASA engineer. Well, I am certain we could count on him to tell the truth.

Feel free to name names. Who are all the people that know?

Phil Schnider- Sorry John, but Phil is dead, so we can't ask him anymore.

I've already voted on Phil.

Bob Lazar?- Hey bring him over! Always wanted to talk to him. (I'm being serious)

Bob never mentioned Dulce.

John Lear- Yes I believe you know a lot about government secrets. However, right now you aren't very convincing.

Thats what my wife says.

How did they get permission, John? Sorry, but I can't see a bunch of blue-suiters from the Pentagon standing before the tribal government and saying:
We are planning to build a Top Secret research faciliy and we want to hide it on your land!

That is exactly the way it happened.

I couldn't just walk into your yard and say: Hey John, I want to build something secret here. I'm sure you would have some questions before you say yes, wouldn't you? How'd they pull this off?

Money talks.

P.S. I have NOTHING Personal against John Lear or any of his veiws. I have a lot of respect for him. However, There are just too many inconsistencies in this story for me to accept it as truth!

I don't think what you said is what you meant Tim. My story, (whatever story you are talking about) may be unbelievable but it has not been inconsistent and I would respectfully request that you restate and clarify this point. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry to sound ignorant, is this what all the flap is about?

People say it is bunk....so...talk is cheap. If it is that big of a deal, why doesn't someone organise a group of 100,000 people or so to go and take a look.....I mean if there is nothing to hide, like we are told.

Nascar can get a couple of hundred thousand people to watch a few cars roaring around in a circle going nowhere. Isn't this a lot more important. Mabye not many people care about this type of thing?

I called a State archaeologist at the Grand Canyon, and was told by the female voice on the phone that the early explorers had just liked Egyptian and Hindu names, but that it was true that this area was off limits to hikers or visitors, "because of dangerous caves."

Indeed, this entire area with the Egyptian and Hindu place names in the Grand Canyon is forbidden zone, no one is allowed into this large area. Despite the many thousands of tourists to the Grand Canyon each year, the lofty walls and spectacular buttes of this natural wonder still hold many secrets, which have not yet been revealed, to the public at large.

From another discussion board. I know what the locals believe about the caves. Here is the link to the discussion.

caves in geand canyon

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Sorry to sound ignorant, is this what all the flap is about?

No, the caves in the Grand Canyon are not related to Dulce. Perhaps you might read this thread from the beginning and become a tad bit more informed before you launch an uninformed post. You might also consider starting a new thread but I think there are already several hundred which have covered the caves in the Grand Canyon. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey John,

What would you like to see happen this following year?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have tried to search for this, but the search comes up empty. I can find some in google, when I try the thread title search it comes up empty. I must be searching the wrong area???

There is theory out there that underground tunnels link quite a bit of the 4 corners area. If what is said about dulce is even 10% fact, and I believe it to be a higher percentage, why do people put up with it.

Isn't the US a democracy, where the people control the government?

Are there not enough people around who are curious about this to demand an open investigation for all to see? Or would that put you all on those transports, leaving Denver, in shackles?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join