It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gvdba
hello,

i have been monitoring this website for a few years. i now feel it is necessary for me to join these forums in the hopes of silencing the doubt that exists regarding the dulce, nm situation. i can testify that I have seen what alanp claims to have seen. i have also seen the vents, and many other strange items/occurances, on or near mount archuleta (it is not archuleta mesa, as most people have mentioned), and have pictures of them from my source. for obvious reasons, i am hestitant to exploit them on this web site (or any other). there is a fine line between conspiracy claims, what everyone posts on the web regardless of their knowledge or evidence, and actual physical evidence that exists. i was one of the participants of the mount archuleta trip that 'branton' has posted in his dulce book.

Now this is getting interesting, will there be a third 'NEW MEMBER' claiming they have seen hexagonal vents and other strange goings on, Is this actually going to go anywhere I certainly hope so.

So you say you have pictures but do not want to exploit them for 'obvious' reasons??
Please could you explain the 'obvious' reasons because if they are along the lines of 'People are monitoring your online activities and will hunt you down' Well its already too late for that as you have already posted on the subject so why not just share the pics if there are any????

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
the obvious reasons are:

them being manipulated via the web and via forums such as this. i would also never take credit away from the person who has trusted me w/them. i can also understand everyone's frustration. i feel the same way. that is why i felt the need to join this group. i have never joined a dulce-base discussion because i find it absurd that everyone can believe whatever they read without one bit of physical evidence. what i mean is, i have read so many web postings about the dulce base, all text, of course, and no physical evidence or pictures.

it's like an exercise that I once participated in during a high school class on communication: a student started w/a whispered message to the student in front of him. the task was for each student to whisper what he heard to the next person. by the time the message got to the last student, it had nothing to do w/the actual message. that's what these forums and discussions tend to do. that's what i also believe has happened w/the entire dulce base situation from the time the first 'fight' broke out and was made public.

i guarantee there is activity on mount archuleta. or at least there was at one time. maybe top secret military, maybe jointly operated. i don't know because i haven't seen any aliens. i have seen combat troops, numerous times. only later on did we realize they were delta force (or similar) troops. i have however, seen, and have pictures, of the aircraft flying into the mountain.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I also have pictures of Bigfoot and a Grey entering into the main entrance of the Dulce base. But I will not show them to the public because they might alter them and the person that gave them to me has not given me permission. Sorry

P.S. You all have no clue of whats really going on and im not going to tell you. Thanks again for letting me join your site and add what knowledge I have.

What a rip!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i will post the pics to anyone interested. please send your request to gvdba@yahoo.com.

I will update and send emails as soon as I get them online.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
fyi: with regards to my previous concerns, i am working on sharing the pics within a secure environment so that they cannot be manipulated.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

i guarantee there is activity on mount archuleta. or at least there was at one time. maybe top secret military, maybe jointly operated. i don't know because i haven't seen any aliens. i have seen combat troops, numerous times. only later on did we realize they were delta force (or similar) troops. i have however, seen, and have pictures, of the aircraft flying into the mountain.

Hi gvdba please can you tell me more about what you know of the activity on mount archuleta and exactly what you have seen and come to conclude

thanks

kg

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

fyi: with regards to my previous concerns, i am working on sharing the pics within a secure environment so that they cannot be manipulated.

If you post them here for the first time it does not matter if anyone changes them we will all know what the originals look like. This site I like to think is the authority of things like this. Hell people can spot altered pictures from 20 years ago on here. If someone alters them members will know in a split second because you posted them here first..And if anyone alters them and reposts them on here they will get shot down with the quickness.

With regards to my last post, I was simply trying to make a point about how it is annoying when people come on here and say "I know whats really going on and I have proof but I will not provide any on here"
It frustrates me because that is what this forum is all about.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have to concure with Digital_Reality on this. I believe most people on this site would agree, if you have evidence of any sort regarding the existence of the Dulce facility, post it!

In my opinion, it is just a tease to say you have pictures but don't want to post them because you are afraid they will be modified. The original will always exist in your post, so you therefore don't have to worry about it becoming 'tainted'.

I would be very interested in seeing what evidence you have if you would be so kind as to make it public for the ATS community.

God Bless,
tke

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
thanks to all who have shown an interest. i will be posting the pics shortly.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
AlanP, let me give you a belated welcome to ATS.

I apologise for the reception you received, sometimes they slip their leashes and appear a little rabid, but their bark is worse than their bite and on occasion actually serve a purpose.

I would be very interested to here any additional information you may have, as would others despite their attitudes, please don't punish us all, your posts are important.

Quick question to JL - can you shed any light on any "civilian" contractors involved in the construction of Dulce or any other facilities?

I was once told of a company that has 60% of their work come from these contracts. Please U2U me if you feel it more appropriate.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would like to see those pics do i have to send you a email or are you gonna past them on post them on ATS?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
please send email request to gvdba@yahoo.com. i am compiling a list of requests and will send out pics when everything has been setup securely.

gvdba

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am just here to make a bookmark for this thread. It seems to be the focus for now.

I did make a connection to one picture in an earlier post and some info about the hobit found in a cave???

I tried to find it....no luck for now....it was the same skull shape as the picture of the cross bred baby. The picture was a skull and was found with the hobbit artifacts in the cave.

I will try to dig when I have more time.

here is the link to one set and I will try to find the other pic.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

[edit on 13-2-2007 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

please send email request to gvdba@yahoo.com. i am compiling a list of requests and will send out pics when everything has been setup securely.

gvdba

My request has been sent. thanks gvdba !!!

(mods...sorry for single post)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome GVDBA,

I trust you will find this site to be informative in a varied kind of way. Having strong believers pro and against most every subject. Hopefully when you decide to post your pictures you will find the photo experts helpful.

Look forward to hearing your experiences having been to this very interesting area of the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I'm curious about the duration of the underground base at Dulce. I've heard stories that aliens have been living underground on this planet for a long time, eons maybe. Another theory I've read is the aliens came through the dimensional rift created by the PX, the wormhole.

Was Dulce there and functioning for the aliens for a long time already, and we stumbled on it somehow, or did we build it for our interaction with them as part of the treaties of '48 and '52?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is from an earlier post in this thread

If you were a highly advanced culture about to invade a relatively primitive culture, you would not do it with a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens, and take the risk of being fired upon. That's the type of warfare less evolved mortals would get into. You would begin by creating intense confusion, with only inferences of your presence, inferences which cause controversial disagreement (Note: It is interesting that the major Intelligence projects designed to discredit UFO witnesses and cause confusion and contention among -- and infiltration of -- various UFO research organizations have been traced back to the Nazified NSA-CIA, which in turn maintains, as this is being written, continued ties with the Grays. - Branton).

The link is from the Dulce book.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Stories of when US Military first dug into the cavern at Dulce are also in the links here. I am new to this study and have just recently found out about all of this as well (in the last two months, with thanks to the internet).

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If anyone receives these pictures from gvdba, it would be much appreciated if you would would post them into this thread for the ATS community to examine.

Just my thoughts

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
you see, that's the problem tke1046. i am posting these pics because i consider them valuable and they are the personal property of my source.

as i noted when i joined this forum, i believe that actual physical evidence is the only way to address the truths and myths regarding the activity in dulce (bases, cattle mutilations, etc.) only a select few individuals have seen these pics under the same circumstances. i have received permission from my source to distribute these pics, provided they will not be copied or manipulated in any way.

obviously, i do not want anyone else to be posting them or receiving credit for them once they are posted or released, either on the ATS website, or via their personal email. that's why i am firm on my stance when i say i will release the pictures of the vent's (and other dulce base physical evidence) when i have completely addressed the copyright/sharing issues that come along w/electronically distributing pictures of this nature.

gvdba

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For Pete's sake post the photos already.You act like we are going to get rich off of these photos or irreversibly change them somehow. Put up or shut up ! Watermark them and be done with it. You don't need a copyright for some pictures of vents and whatnot. And like I said if you post them here first everyone will know what the originals look like and will not be fooled by altered images. Sounds to me like your stalling.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join