It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im new to ATS but i have read things on Dulce b4 and i am very interested in the subject. These 2 women report being abducted and taken to some sort of underground base were they seen vats

Christa-
"I was taken down another hall and it was then that I smelled this horrid smell. Contrary to Judy and Myrna's stories, I knew what I was smelling or at least I thought I knew. It smelled like formaldehyde. Because of my medical background I felt probably more comfortable with this situation because I had gone through it so many times before.

"We came to a large room and I stopped to look inside. I saw these huge large tanks with computerized gauges hooked to them and a huge arm-like device that extended from the top of some tubing down into the tanks. The tanks were about 4 feet tall so standing where I was I could not see inside them. I did notice a humming sound and it looked as if something was being stirred inside the tanks. I started to walk closer to the tanks and it was at that time that my guide grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly out into the hall."

here is the link...www.ufocasebook.com...

ps.John Lear i was wondering have you ever seen the documentary strange harvest by Linda Howe

please anyone with info come foward and send me a u2u or something ive been readign about this for about a year now and was wondering if i can get some more info. Thank You

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind15

ps.John Lear i was wondering have you ever seen the documentary strange harvest by Linda Howe

Yes and I have the autographed book also. Linda and I met in Crestone. Co. at a UFO conference. We drove around New Mexico for a few days together on a research trip. This was in 1987.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
John if im not prying i just watched your interview with kerry cassidy and bill ryan and you said you met a man named gabe valdez who was a sheriff in dulce and he took around in his squad car for the night.I was Wondering if you remember some of that converstaion and if you would you be able to tell us someof what was said.

ps. do you have the link of the video you said your father was in giving the lecture to the scientists?

sry to be a hassle but my name says it all Openmind i wanna learn and take in all the info i can get my hands on

thank you

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If there is no evidence, forget it. Even if there are 55 locations with seven "Dulce's" on each - who cares if there is no evidence!?

Besides: I do not trust anybody who makes any money on these stories. And I DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO IS IN ANY KIND OF OFFICIAL MEDIA.

Nobody. If they let you work on radio, TV, anywhere - you are corrupted and they know it.

Trust nobody!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

John if im not prying i just watched your interview with kerry cassidy and bill ryan and you said you met a man named gabe valdez who was a sheriff in dulce and he took around in his squad car for the night.I was Wondering if you remember some of that converstaion and if you would you be able to tell us someof what was said.

He talked about the mutilations, Bennewitz and Dulce. He will be in Vegas in a couple of days to give me an update on Dulce. He will be staying at my house.

ps. do you have the link of the video you said your father was in giving the lecture to the scientists?

Haven't found it yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hey swimmer i honetsly do think that there is something out there and that one day some proof will be found "hopefully one of those 5 boxes " until then im still intrigued .....and i kno that there is somewhere out there that is witholding info on this topic and should bring it foward so we can be the judge on the info

respectfully openmind

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
thank you for the response.When Mr. Valdez gets to your house and you get the update will you post the info?,and other than seeing him soon have you found out any new info from ppl bc i think they would come to you of all ppl to divulge this info

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

thank you for the response.When Mr. Valdez gets to your house and you get the update will you post the info?,and other than seeing him soon have you found out any new info from ppl bc i think they would come to you of all ppl to divulge this info

Yes, I have had a couple of nice long talks with AlanP. I forgot to ask him why he doesn't post anymore on this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
could you tell us what he said to you bc im looking for more post by him and i dnt see any i guess ppl wouldnt let him speak his side of the story,i am very curious as to wat he said actually im im dying to kno

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Now that i think about it there are so many questions i want to ask you...Have you ever heard of Skinwalker Ranch and the activity that is taking place there?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

could you tell us what he said to you bc im looking for more post by him and i dnt see any i guess ppl wouldnt let him speak his side of the story,i am very curious as to wat he said actually im im dying to kno

It was just a conversation between two guys about Dulce and what each had heard. It was nothing that would be valuable to anyone trying to 'prove or disprove' the existence of Dulce. He had no 'great revelations' or photos.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I just spent a lot of time carefully reading all 6 pages of this thread curious to see more information about the hexagonal vents and generally more information from ALANP and the guy doesnt give out anymore information.

So what was the purpose of starting yet another Dulce thread??
Im not saying the guys a liar but the worst thing you can do to a information hungry community like ATS is say one line and then act all offended just because someone quite rightly challenged the information
WHAT A LOAD BS THANKS ALANP FOR WASTING MY TIME!!

please if you have something worthwhile to say then come out with it stop acting like a baby.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
IWHAT A LOAD BS THANKS ALANP FOR WASTING MY TIME!!

please if you have something worthwhile to say then come out with it stop acting like a baby.

g60kg, I can think of several ways you could have worded that post without being quite so insulting. I can understand both sides of this argument, particularly your frustration, but I fail to see the need for the kind of phrasing you used in this post. I will relay a slightly reworded version of your post to Alan if I see him.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

g60kg, I can think of several ways you could have worded that post without being quite so insulting. I can understand both sides of this argument, particularly your frustration, but I fail to see the need for the kind of phrasing you used in this post. I will relay a slightly reworded version of your post to Alan if I see him.

Fair enough John I agree that may have been a bit childish on my part but it is frustrating I dont understand the post of starting a post like this and not continuing the contribution. Things like this only feed the skeptics infact they could go as far as to say that ALANP doesnt exist, he could have been created by you, its seems only you have met up with him. you are apparently going to ask this and that but what if he is an imaginary friend created by you

hows that for a conspiracy theory hahaha

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Fair enough John I agree that may have been a bit childish on my part but it is frustrating I dont understand the post of starting a post like this and not continuing the contribution.

I went back and read Alans first post. It seemed more like a message to me than anything else. Then on his second post he answered a few questions. THEN he started getting attacked. In defense of Alan I don't think he had the remotest idea of how volatile the subject of Dulce is on ATS.

Things like this only feed the skeptics infact they could go as far as to say that ALANP doesnt exist, he could have been created by you, its seems only you have met up with him. you are apparently going to ask this and that but what if he is an imaginary friend created by you

LOL. Of course that would be impossible because Springer or someone would immedately see that through the registration process and call me on it and politely tell me where to go.

Nice theory but it wouldn't get by the 3 Amigos.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Things like this only feed the skeptics infact they could go as far as to say that ALANP doesnt exist, he could have been created by you, its seems only you have met up with him. you are apparently going to ask this and that but what if he is an imaginary friend created by you

LOL. Of course that would be impossible because Springer or someone would immedately see that through the registration process and call me on it and politely tell me where to go.

Nice theory but it wouldn't get by the 3 Amigos.

I think yr probably right on that one but if you get in touch with ALANP tell him to keep posting so we can all share his knowledge, be it from a remote source but any new info or prespective is appreciated on this subject.

cheers kg

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It was nothing that would be valuable to anyone trying to 'prove or disprove' the existence of Dulce. He had no 'great revelations' or photos.

And yet Alan said:

I have seen for myself on the archuleta mesa the ventilator shafts positioned in an octagon shape in the middle of winter hidden behind huge rocks.

Sounds like a revelation to me...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hello,

i have been monitoring this website for a few years. i now feel it is necessary for me to join these forums in the hopes of silencing the doubt that exists regarding the dulce, nm situation. i can testify that I have seen what alanp claims to have seen. i have also seen the vents, and many other strange items/occurances, on or near mount archuleta (it is not archuleta mesa, as most people have mentioned), and have pictures of them from my source. for obvious reasons, i am hestitant to exploit them on this web site (or any other). there is a fine line between conspiracy claims, what everyone posts on the web regardless of their knowledge or evidence, and actual physical evidence that exists. i was one of the participants of the mount archuleta trip that 'branton' has posted in his dulce book.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would love to see them. I have been interested in this subject for awhile but unfortunatley i live in NY and cant go there or else i would camp up there . Please post them

PS. Has anyone heard the james casbolt interview on The Edge Radio Show?

He talks about dulce and other underground bases and who runs them

www.illuminati-news.com...

(scroll down to the bottom of page its number 5)

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gvdba
hello,

i have been monitoring this website for a few years. i now feel it is necessary for me to join these forums in the hopes of silencing the doubt that exists regarding the dulce, nm situation. i can testify that I have seen what alanp claims to have seen. i have also seen the vents, and many other strange items/occurances, on or near mount archuleta (it is not archuleta mesa, as most people have mentioned), and have pictures of them from my source. for obvious reasons, i am hestitant to exploit them on this web site (or any other). there is a fine line between conspiracy claims, what everyone posts on the web regardless of their knowledge or evidence, and actual physical evidence that exists. i was one of the participants of the mount archuleta trip that 'branton' has posted in his dulce book.

OK so don't exploit the pictures. But please do tell us whatever else you can about the interesting things you have seen on your expedition.

And for reference mentioning you have pictures does not make you more believable it just teases and annoys people on this board because you mention them and refuse to show them.I personally believe pictures pertaining to this situation that are not shown are a waste. Whats the point ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join