It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The fact is they knew he knew me and thats why some think that it was intentional that Bob was told all that stuff so he would leak it to me.

Of couse, We all know you are one of the most famous UFO fantics in Las Vegas. I would venture to guess that UFO's and ET's are one of your many hobbies.

Even Avation Journalist and Researcher Mark Farmer has referred to that fact on the show Area 51: Beyond Top Secret:

A lot of the Early stories about UFO's at Area 51 started coming out in the early 1980's, but it all really started going in the mid to late '80's with a man named John Lear. John had some pretty outlandish tales, but he is an air force pilot and the son of the Lear Jet developer, a really credible guy in a lot of ways. This caused a lot of people to sort of prick up their ears and listen.

NOTE: I must point out in all fairness that John has said he was CIA, not Air Force as Mark Farmer claims in the above quote.

I must say that it is intresting that Bob Lazar, a man who claims to have been a scientist at a secret UFO test center in the Nevada desert, just happen to hook up, and become friend with on of Las Vegas's most famous UFO fanatics! Sometimes truth really can be stranger than fiction!

Tim

[edit on 4/30/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
James Casbolt is certainly starnge though is photos are nothing other than copied from many other sites.
The photos of himself are a little....errr misleading?
Orbs ????Oh Please

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gvdba
Willard856: you're absolutely right. that's what i'm doing: i'm creating a secure image posting website. and no, i am not afraid of men in black suits. that's hollywood,
gvdba

Hollywood? You do have a lot to learn. I dont live in the USA yet even I am aware of men in various coloured suits.
What would you think about seeing the same man in 3 separate countries in a littl over 4 months? Coincidence?? Possibly but Im not convinced.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
It's strange that noone living on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation has ever seen or heard of the facility. I know several people who were born and raised out there:
Tim

Sorry but what puzzles me is that there are so many people who will post endless threads and questions about the place yet why wont they just get in their cars or RV's (whatever that is) and drive over to the bloody place?

If I lived in the US I would arrange with others to have an almost permanent presence there.
I am in fact in the process of planning a trip there from the UK myself, armed to the teeth with camera's, tapes and anything else, that may be of use.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We're talking about the people who couldn't even keep the Existance of Area 51 a secret, and that's miles from the nearest town.

Area 51 was kept secret until the early 80's when I started talking about it.

Hi from the UK John
Were you the first person to talk about it, openly?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by realyweely]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
If I lived in the US I would arrange with others to have an almost permanent presence there.
I am in fact in the process of planning a trip there from the UK myself, armed to the teeth with camera's, tapes and anything else, that may be of use.

I suggest, bullet proof vest, as a matter of fact full body armour and camo and a lot of money for bail... if you plan on trespassing that is..

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I dont know if this question has been asked a thousand times, so im sorry if it has, but I remember reading a few pages back that within a month or so new information about Dulce may show up. I just wanted to ask if anything ever happened witht that statement.

I was also wondering, as someone who is reletively new to researching secret bases, so I am painfully uninformed, but I wonder if there is any literature on Dulce that I should read in order to inform myself about the Dulce research facility.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Staafke
The only thing I saw was a big John Lear-show...

Staafke

Don't feel bad, you're not alone!

Tim

Thanks you for your comment Tim. I will keep this in mind when you ask another question or want some additional information. Respectfully.

But come on John, you havent given any information you have sidestepped every attempt to get information. For someone who once garnered a lot of respect from people you seem to be losing it very fast

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanP
I am sorry that i have not returned to this post for sometime ...I just wanted to tell the unbelievers that maybe you need to take a trip to New Mexico and find out for yourself if the Dulce Underground base really exists....

I intend to come to the US from the UK and do just that, so could you help me with co-ordinates or anything that couldpinpoint this alleged base?

If any US people want to join me.........lets talk

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
i appreciate the responce john, thank you

seems like a valid responce to me but i guess thats just because i know dulce exists

How do you 'know' it exists ? Do you have proof? if so then enlighten all of us.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gvdba
alanp, i understand what you are feeling; i feel the same way.

with regards to the absence of signs or trespassing warnings in the area: based on what we have seen while at the dulce base location, we believe the actual entrance into the base by the aircraft (or ebe's themselves) is via a dimensional passageway. sort of like a cloaking or wormhole method to go from one dimension to another, or from one entity to another. that's the only explanation my little brain can think of for what we have witnessed. as far as the actual physical components of the base that we have evidence of, i still can't explain how that relates to the dimensional access that we have witnessed.

gvdba

KERRRRASHHHHHHHHH

Was that plausability I just saw flying over his head?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
kkk

KKKKEEEERRRASHHHHHHHHH

Was that plausability I just saw flying over his head?

No, that was reality crashing down on yours.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
No I'm sorry John there was no reality, merely more prattlings from someone who has yet to substantiate his statements, as you are to yours.

I've read a lot of what you have written and though some of it rings true there is always a problem, proof.

His unsubstantiated statements like yours do absoluteley nothing to further the truth about Dulce. Simply saying "I know it exists" is furthering the cause of those agencies who would wish to cause mischeif.

Ive seen some very strange things, both in the UK, Australia and the Far East but I wont go sceaming about conspiracy theories or UFO's as I have no proof for those things I saw, I have my own ideas about them but I wont start stating that we are being invaded or of 'reptilian' beings running the earth. (dont you even wonder how a supposed Reptilian being could create a spaceship with those claws?)

I spent lots of time in the 60's in Australia, hundreds of miles from the nearest other human being or habitation where the air is crystal clear, free of any city or town contamination and some of the things zooming around in the skies at night and sometimes during the day were quite amazing. But simply because I dont know what they were doesnt make me start talking about UFO's, New World Orders or 'Bavarian cabals'

Your credibility is sinking fast because of what you have written. Its all too easy to sit back and say 'I know it exists' and expect people to believe you because of your reputation.
Doing that damages your cause immensely

By the way, Remember the Lakenheath UFO scare? I lived around a mile from that and saw everything. I DO believe in UFO's, because thats what they are Unidentified.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ive seen some very strange things, both in the UK, Australia and the Far East but I wont go sceaming about conspiracy theories or UFO's as I have no proof for those things I saw, I have my own ideas about them but I wont start stating that we are being invaded or of 'reptilian' beings running the earth. (dont you even wonder how a supposed Reptilian being could create a spaceship with those claws?)

Thanks for a very htoughtful post RW and I would agree with you that you should not go around screaming about CT's.

Your credibility is sinking fast because of what you have written.

It has been sinking fast for over 20 years. I've always wondered, how the heck deep is this water anyway?"

Its all too easy to sit back and say 'I know it exists' and expect people to believe you because of your reputation. Doing that damages your cause immensely.

Yeah, well. I don't exactly have a cause but I know what you mean. Well, my dogs still love me but thats probably only because of that box of Meaty Bones by my desk.

By the way, Remember the Lakenheath UFO scare? I lived around a mile from that and saw everything. I DO believe in UFO's, because thats what they are Unidentified.

Jolly good show! And thanks for the post.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Any idea what this is John?

I found this on Google Earth. Zoom in on the small dark area and look at the linear patterns on it, can someone explain it? Iimmediately thought of agricultre but think its a tad too small Theres also some lone buildings nearby which isnt really all that strange I suppose but its the pattern on the dark area that puzzles me.
Sorry if its been posted before but I couldnt find anything

37.02.21.61N 106.58.22.14W

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There is always something strange around Dulce.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I found this on Google Earth. Zoom in on the small dark area and look at the linear patterns on it, can someone explain it? Iimmediately thought of agricultre but think its a tad too small Theres also some lone buildings nearby which isnt really all that strange I suppose but its the pattern on the dark area that puzzles me.
Sorry if its been posted before but I couldnt find anything

37.02.21.61N 106.58.22.14W

it is a lake , the " pattern " you see is digital artefacts produced my the scanning / rendering process

look at a USGS topo map

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

it is a lake , the " pattern " you see is digital artefacts produced my the scanning / rendering process

look at a USGS topo map

Thank you sir
Thats all I wanted to know.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Umm,

Sorry to crash the party! I was doing some checking of my maps of New Mexico, and I just found something that seems to be a miss with the proposed location!

As long as I've been following that thread, everyone seems to be in general agreement that this place is outside of the town of Dulce, NM. There also seems to be the idea that the base is on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation.

However, A map will show that Both of these conclusions can NOT be true!

The town of Dulce is Not on the Navajo Reservation at all, it Appoximatly 90 Miles EAST in the Jicarilla Apache Reservation!

I think we might want to go back to square one on this issue. I think that John and many others might have been mist akingly using the wrong refrence points.

Tim

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Umm,

Sorry to crash the party! I was doing some checking of my maps of New Mexico, and I just found something that seems to be a miss with the proposed location!

As long as I've been following that thread, everyone seems to be in general agreement that this place is outside of the town of Dulce, NM. There also seems to be the idea that the base is on the Four Corners Navajo Reservation.

This is incorrect. As far as I have been reading all the Dulce posts both in this thread and others is has always been assumed that, at least parts of the Dulce base are under the Jicarllla-Apache reservation. I have never seen any posts that place Dulce in the 4 corners area. Maybe you are confusing Dulce with Farmington, New Mexico. There may be some underground bases there but they wouldn't be named Dulce.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join