It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello,
I am a new member and have been reading this thread for two days and it abruptly ended after one of the mods asked for verification from someone posing as Phil Schneider's widow. A very strange 'place' for a thread to end, I think.

Has everyone who previously posted to this thread really...all-of-a-sudden finished discussing all the issues brought to bear in this thread?

Plenty of time has passed since that last post for there to be responses...the last post being in June of 2007.

I clicked on the >> (turned my arrow into a hand) and it just brought me to top of the same page. So I thought maybe non-members could only read just so many pags of any thread...so I joined to see if that would let me read beyond page 7 of this thread. But I still do not see anymore beyond that.

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody in here? Helooooo?

I was really enjoying this thread, where did it go?

Thank you for reading.

BoPeepish

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

Your an idiot

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
HE CLEARLY HAS 3 FINGERS MISSING THE LOOK ALMOST MELTED OFF

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Look at Schnider's motivation.What would make you risk not only your own life,but the lives of your most loved and cherished around you? How many cowards would just back down and keep quiet? Did you notice that he felt betrayed by not being TOLD about a giant tunnel he was breaking into and causing a confrontation with hostile aliens,who were soldiers shooting to kill? Did you also notice how proud he was of his work? Do you think he took his work home with him and ate,slept and breathed his work 24/7 ? Would you say he was ambitious or status quo ? Was he a leader or follower ? Was he a mensche or a weakling ? Do you realize how few people choose to do public speaking ? Why ? FEAR. I think he only feared God. I'm an atheist,but I read this guy's personality like an open book...a stand-up religious guy,thruthful to a fault,even risking death. Some would say that's a personality fault to be so truthful when it could lead to one's own murder by trained assasins.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

He clearly has fingers missing...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
oh boy...this is a wild one huh?
I dunno what to believe here but .

its not been DEBUNKED or proven FALSE... not even close........

whistle blowers.......
what do we make of them?

Phil Schnieder
John Lear
Dr. Deagle
Bob Lazar
Nick Pope
William Cooper
George Green
Col. Corso

All these very educated and very professional people all trying
to tell us of a FU&^ED world where Aliens and the world governments
are our captures......our villains..and we are the controlled sheep/prey..

man.......I gotta head ache...........

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I just got done watching the lecture that Mr. Schnieder gave about underground military bases; and the use of those bases for Alien Beings as dwellings. I would not have been compelled to comment had it not been for the fact of some of the comments by some of your members. I would like to enlighten some of you on a few key facts that unless you have served in Gov. service you would not know about.

To qualify some of my statements here. the following is my service to the Gov.

1993-2003 5th SFG 18Z Ft. Campbell, KY 101st Airborn Devision

#1. Green Berte` 1st Detachment Company Delta is what we call an FO unit or Forward Observation Unit, what this Mr. Schnieder is describing is more like 7th SFG which is a SOT Special Operations Team made of 5 individuals 1 team leader most likely 2nd LT, 18D Medical SG, SSG Weapons SG or 18B, 18E Communications SG, 18C Engineer; depending on what the level of threat was you would have several of these teams on the ground.

Now as far as him calling other Military Units Delta Forces the only comment I can make is that we have even with in my own team used and trained along side of SAS,Spetz, and Legionaries from around the world to include middle eastern nations if you were to see my team in action you wouldn't know who was an American and who was from another country.

As far as his use of the Security clearance issue the highest clearence rating I have ever heard of and actually seen in action is Zebra Badges, Rhyolite I have never heard of and when I served I worked with some of the highest ranked G-Series Civilians that we in the military ever deal with one on one. And so you understand what I mean by that mind you the President of the United States does not even carry a Zebra GS Clearence.

There where many other key points I would have made but I think you got my point. One thing I would like to close on is something my Intelligence SG said to me once " It is better to Baffle them with B.S. while still giving them facts as then they will never know what is the B.S. and what can be trusted"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
yes clearly just because someone claims something, it doesnt make it true, on he other hand, clearly during his lectures he states that he is a geologist AND engineer with structual and aero space applications, hmmmm...... if i built an underground base thats who id hire. Now it is truely an unbeleivable story, but to actually look at all the circumstances surounding this guys death, very suspicious, and seems to have provided several items of interest. lets not discredit this guy just yet, when i see facts that prove he wasnt who or what he said he was, then ill reconsider his claims that the U.S. govement is not true and just. For now im a beleiver in this guys amazing story, and from my own experiences with the govement, id say anyone who belives this goverment is not hiding things from us, from advanced technology to aero space programs is a completely blind fool, phil said %25 of the budget goes to black operations, well just recently it was announced that %25 of the U.S. budget goes unaccounted for, to much money to keep track they say. Folks wake up, there are no coincedences, phil was right on the money. godbless people like phil s. and the 100 or so investigators and patriots that have died sudden premature and strange deaths over the years for standing up for us the people. TY.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here's my problem with the entire Dulce base story. The closest hospital to Dulce is Farmington, NM. A good friend ran the radiology department at the hospital during the time period this incident was supposed to have happened. There are two places in a hospital that everyone goes through - radiology and pathology for diagnoses.

So, my question is - what happened to the people that were injured? Where was Phil taken if he really got shot in the chest with weapon - or, did he just go home, put some aloe vera on the wound and drink beer?

I can tell you that no one showed up at the Farmington Medical Center as I'm sure my friend would have made some sort of comment about it to me.

I've been all over Dulce, New Mexico with the Jicarilla Tribe documenting archeology sites in conjunction with New Mexico State University in 1977 - and I've never seen anything out of the ordinary.

In March of 1994, I spent a week in Dulce working with the tribal communications department to provide an analysis of the exisiting cable television system and provide a plan to transition the vendor-provided system to a tribal-owned system.

I can tell you that there were never strange trucks, or lots of vehicles that would be needed to get people to work or service an underground facility. In fact, most of the dirt roads in the area are fairly impassible if it snows - even with 4-wheel drive. Either too much snow, or when it melts, the caliche clay makes areas in the roads nearly bottomless mud.

It's certainly a fun story, but - having lived in Farmington from 1975 through 1981, and being in New Mexico for 33 years - really - it's just a story.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You're trying to debunk Schnieder, and you're using Wikipedia as a credible source of information??

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

Well to the rest of the conjecture i have no knowledge and cant comment but to the fact of lost fingers, unless i am blind he does not have 3 fingers on his left hand maybe consistant with the story he tells, although the ring finger is intact which leads me to ask if the fingers were removed by a blast as described then why the ring finger could be intact and not the pinky??? still not convinced but the fingers are not there, i suggest you look at the video again www.youtube.com... from 1:32 throu to 1:36, the left hand is clearly visible

Regards
Scot

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

www.zdlr.net...

When anyone seems to "get to close" to what's really going on they seem to "have a fatal accident or suicide".

According to the article in this link, 137 UFO investigators have met mysterious deaths in the last 10 years (this article is 3 years old).

www.rense.com...

Somethings up or else why would so many people have had "fatal accidents" and that's just the obvious ones.

According to what I have read as I do not know the man personally, Alex Collier is laying low because his life was threatened as well and he doesn't want to end up another statistic.

Someone is either discrediting or silencing anyone that comes forth with this type of information my question is why?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good God...all this debate over the F-19! Who cares! The D.O.D. is always working on new and inventive ways to win a war and, quite frankly, I'm happy we the public (friend or foe) are kept in the dark.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I don't care one way or anothers, but I have been tracking down your statements and I think you are wrong. Even down to the fact that "That" dude IS missing fingers. You better look again...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

I agree that the story is a bit hard to consume. I watch it my self mostly as enterteinment. But some of your debunking isnt accurate. In fact hes fingers are missing on one hand. And a geologist dosent have anything to do with ET´s but it has everything to when working on underground enviorment such as mines. But what i dont understand is why people have a need to debunk stories they dont belive in. If you dont, then why giva a f***. Somtime i wounder if it is because people deep inside are afraid to belive it so they have to convince themselfs that its all lies. Take your claim on phils fingers for examples. You havent even done a good reseach. You just scream lier as loud as you can. I´m usually very sceptic about claims like this. Maby he had a nervous breakdown or an accident that damage hes brain i dont know. But i dont think i was lying to get attention or money. After all if you want money, killing yourself is not the way to do it. I dont know if Phil was telling the truth and i sertanly hope he wasnt. But if I dont know, im not gonna call him a lier just becase what he was saying was absurd och terrible. One thing is sertain. If he indeed was telling the truth I guess we are gooing to be witnessing some terrible things in the future. So keep that in mind if strange phenomonen starts to occur.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The disinfo people who come on this board with the strategy of "kill the messenger" are lesser versions of whistleblower assasins and motivated by greed,since the powers that be are threatened by the result of info that nails them to murders to maintain their status quo.There's the case against disclosure.The guilty parties fear being prosecuted for "war crimes/info-wars" while the black ops played the game and got paid for easy target hits. I liken it to the Spanish Inquisition.Mafia tactics and lawyers frustrate the spread of the the new knowledge.TV keeps the masses sedated into not caring. Deny truth all you want.Deny that Phil Schneider lost fingers and was assasinated as he predicted and warned his audience he would be after so many failed attempts on his life. Watch out for the hidden faces.
Did Phil mention the Moon and Mars bases?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Reply to Anonymous blind person above my previous post .Here is the evidence you so casually blew off.I took the time to brighten the image of missing fingers provided in earlier posts in this thread.I'm amazed you really couldn't see this anyway without enhancement. Nubby stubby missing fingers are what I see.
In my view,Phil Schneider was a good storyteller,but not a liar. Nitpicking is un-needed if he is accuratetly depicting an overall scenario that rings true,and he paid with his life to disclose after repeated attempts on his life.How many computer jockeys here would be so bold as to tempt fate by speaking out after being chased by killers? Now,raise your LEFT HAND and swear that you would risk your life and your family's lives to talk IN PUBLIC about the ALIENS and the MILITARY,and the GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's a demo that not only image brightness,but image size makes a difference. CLUE: Look for the sundial.Nasa masks the images.I unmasked them since 2004.
Between the solar panel wing(left) and sundial(right of middle bottom)find the dark brown face with dark right eye seemingly laying on the ground middle bottom framejust below the rover.Do faces lay on the ground like that? No,they don't.So how is it situated there?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sometimes a negative image can help the blind to see super patriotism.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join