It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by capsitan
I suggest the people who think phil schnieder is fake to watch some of his videos, if you have, fine. I just suggest the 'debunkers' do more reasearch about him and thomas costello. Why cant people believe anything out of the ordinary?
Originally posted by surfnow
Originally posted by dpd11
I've seen his videos before, but lets just focus on this one...
How could anybody take this stuff seriously? I mean listen to the story he's telling. It makes absolutely no sense at all. He stammers and stutters so much, it's obvious that he was just making it up as he goes.
1. Phil: "I was involved with building another base inside Dulce, NM... which is Los Alamos laboratory." (Dulce is almost 100 miles form Los Alamos and has nothing to do with the lab. Dose he even know where Dulce is?)
2. Phil: "We were going to build something to the SW of that, where we drilled four holes, some of which were 2 1/2 miles under the surface... Some of the equipment we used then did about two miles a day." (OK, so it took a day and a half to drill theses holes then? I'm sure the oil industry would love to have that equipment)
3. Phil: "The equipment kept on breaking, so we wanted to send a human observer down to find out what was going on". (So not only were these holes drilled 2 1/2 miles in a couple days, but they were big enough to fit people? The deepest mine I have heard of, was I believe... 2 point 3 miles down, and temperatures reached 160 degrees. I hope the guys on Phil's job got paid good)
4. Phil: "The government knew all about this... I was lowered down one of these holes and saw a gray... So I got out my gun" (OK, so the government is having this base built. But they purposely don't tell them that there's already a base down there. So they drill into that base. Phil gets lowered down 2 1/2 miles into the earth in a hole and sees an alien standing there. And for some unknown reason, he (an Engineer... supposedly) is carrying a gun and tries to shoot the alien. Why an Engineer would be wearing a gun while being lowered into a hole, I have no idea)
5. Phil: "It was hard to reach my gun in the 'space-like' suit I was wearing" (Right before that, he said that when he saw the alien, the "stench was unbelievable". How do you smell something inside a "space suit"?)
5. Phil: "66 Secret Service agents and Green Berets lost their lives". (Green Berets specialize in training foreign fighting forces. Secret Service is mainly a security group that protects the president. What would either of those groups have to do with fighting aliens?)
So lets recap... He dug these holes and found the aliens 2 1/2 miles down. Ok... Where's the holes? Where's the place this happened? Point to it on a map. Easy enough... Anybody can point to a spot on a map. He never did. Why? Because he couldn't... Because it never happened.
I'm up for a mystery like anybody, but come on... Don't be mislead by people like this.
You forgot something, the pressure and heat that would incurr on Phil going 2.5 miles below the surface would crush him. His story is laughable
i think THIS alone dicredits anything you will ever say. jus tbecause you dont know of something or dont beleive it in doesnt mean its not real.
He had also worked for the NATO Department of Geology and had a Rhyolite 38 Level 3 Security Clearance Factor which gave him total access global to all Deep Underground Military Bases and all Deep Underwater Military Bases.
Rhyolite has Nothing to do withunderground bases. It refers to NSA SIGINT Spy Sattelites.
"I worked in government black projects, known to most people as the Skunk Works" -BS The Skunk Work is a Devision of Lockheed Martin, not another name for black projects.
"My father was a U-baot captin who went on to build the USS Natulas and run the Philidelphia Experment" -unliklely
"Undergound cities for government officialls all over the US" -Undegound shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people.
"Bakini Attoll is an underground Island base for ET's"- He wishes! Bakini Attoll was a nuclear test site. B.T.W. How do you get an "Underground Island"? The definition of an island is a peice of land surrounded on all sides by water!
"First UFO sighted in 1909 by Army calvery"- Not even close enough to be amusing. The first written record of a "UFO" in the "New World" was a sighting by Columbus in 1492, they repoted green lights hovering in the Sargasso Sea (Bermuda Triangle). He missed by 426 years!
In this Video he says he was a geologist! Now, what does a geologist have to do with ET's.
I the newest video he says:
I was wearing regular cloths in a spacesuit environment. As you can imagin, it's hard to move in a spacesuit.
Was he wearing regular cloths or a Spacesuit? You can't do both at the same time.
He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!
Why does noone else notice these things?
[edit on 23-1-2007 by Ghost01]