It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by RKWWWW

'Commited suicide' says who?

The medical examiner who conducted the autopsy.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

And he suicided himself to look his lie more true?

No. By most accounts he was a sick and troubled man. I would imagine his motive for suicide was a typical one. Depression perhaps.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Sasaki
I read your stuff online, and sure it all sounds very convincing but you have to see it from our point of view.

3. It's outrageous what you claim.

4. He could have lost his fingers some other way.

I know i'm getting into this post really late (have only been coming to this site for a few weeks.)
I keep seeing People claim that missing fingers or other physical deformations is solid proof that the mans telling the truth. The fact is he could of lost the fingers anywhere. People accidently cut off fingers all the time. and even if he did have other scares It could be the results of some other accident (or the same one that took his fingers). Also. I'm sure he used his already missing fingers to add a little flare to the story. I'm not saying don't believe in anything I'm just saying consider the possibility that people do make up story's for personal gain. I mean its good to have a open mind but don't let your brain fall out.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Chargeit because: learning the forum

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If everything this man said was a lie why why did he die in a way that is not physically possible for someone missing two fingers could? By wrapping a rubber hose around his neck after Phil had so many attempts on his life why would he A. Commit Suicide B. Write that if he was killed it was Murder C. Give no indication to his ex-wife or any of his friends before his supposed suicide D. All the evidence he had shown at his lecture were missing and nothing else including cash, gold, valuable minerals, etc... sure his stories seemed like sci-fi, unbelievable, and contrived, but given that he was never given any lie detector tests, or any of his material examined scientifically (It was all stolen) Those who would debunk him have no more evidence to say he was fake than those that say he was for real, the only real evidence is his death itself which speaks louder than words or evidence. Someone who is lying is not murdered for releasing sensitive information, if some of what he said was not truth (notice I did not say all of it) he would not have been silenced (murdered)? I don't think so!!!

reply to post by Ghost01

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndroidLaser
If everything this man said was a lie why why did he die in a way that is not physically possible for someone missing two fingers could? By wrapping a rubber hose around his neck after Phil had so many attempts on his life why would he A. Commit Suicide B. Write that if he was killed it was Murder C. Give no indication to his ex-wife or any of his friends before his supposed suicide D. All the evidence he had shown at his lecture were missing and nothing else including cash, gold, valuable minerals, etc... sure his stories seemed like sci-fi, unbelievable, and contrived, but given that he was never given any lie detector tests, or any of his material examined scientifically (It was all stolen) Those who would debunk him have no more evidence to say he was fake than those that say he was for real, the only real evidence is his death itself which speaks louder than words or evidence. Someone who is lying is not murdered for releasing sensitive information, if some of what he said was not truth (notice I did not say all of it) he would not have been silenced (murdered)? I don't think so!!!

reply to post by Ghost01

Because he was missing two fingers he could not have possibly tied a rubber cord around his neck? That's silly. Who told you that?
edit on 10-6-2012 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The position of the body was not consistent with suicide.

He was on his knees facing his wheelchair with his head and shoulders lying on the seat, face down.

People don't die that way. They're placed that way.

It was a homicide and someone got away with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
The position of the body was not consistent with suicide.

He was on his knees facing his wheelchair with his head and shoulders lying on the seat, face down.

People don't die that way. They're placed that way.

It was a homicide and someone got away with it.

Let me see....who to believe? The results of an official coroner's report or the opinion of an anonymous internet guy with unknown credentials?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

The information is out there.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

The information is out there.

Lex parsimoniae.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I only speak English. It's not much of a discussion if you talk to me in a "dead" language.

La Razor has nothing to do with it. People who commit suicide don't die in such a position.

Did you know that anyone can be a coroner? A real estate agent, a store clerk, a construction worker? A complete amateur?

Medical examiners are qualified to determine cause of death. Coroners only play the role.

Schneider received many death threats. He was being followed. There was motive and evidence.

He was murdered.
edit on 6/11/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

reply to post by RKWWWW

And he suicided himself to look his lie more true?

No. By most accounts he was a sick and troubled man. I would imagine his motive for suicide was a typical one. Depression perhaps.

Depression was the cause, that's a given.

But the question is, would a guy who was a huckster his whole life stage his suicide to try to give himself some credibility by making people think he was murdered?

I think the answer is a big YES.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

Medical examiners are qualified to determine cause of death. Coroners only play the role.

Schneider received many death threats.

My bad. Clackamas County, Oregon has a medical examiner, not a coroner. As you stated, medical examiners are qualified to determine cause of death. If you have evidence the ME conclusion was botched post it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Crack a book. History is replete with con-men who live's were a complete con-job.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is a scenario: Phil was delusional, although he may have worked for the federal government the exposure to high levels of radiation may have lead to him creating such accusations. This is just an opinion after all there is proof of our government lying to us on multiple occasions and those who speak out are silenced to protect the cover-up. The accusations made by Phil are extreme but rather intriguing and have captured my imagination on more than one occasion, and honestly I am one who takes pride in dismantling others beliefs.

I will say this, I want to believe Phil and with that said anyone who replies to this post and wishes to put voids in his story. I will be happy to attempt to accommodate those voids based on what I can gather from his presentations.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Whether Phil was credible or not his story is definitely interesting. I'm sure there are so many things we'll never know related to his story but it's a great read anyways. Considering his apparent suicide there may be something to his claims.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Ghost01
OK, THAT'S IT! I had all the Phil Schnider BS I can take!

Don't blow a vein.

For the record ALL Delta Force soldures are from the USA! Delta Force is technially known as US Army 1st Special Operations Force

This could of easily been grammatical misinterpretation. For the record, there are international troops on U.S. soil quite often.

Yes there are, but none are allowed to enforce or operate on US Soil. Posse commitatus act prevents it

Rhyolite has Nothing to do withunderground bases. It refers to NSA SIGINT Spy Sattelites.

What's wrong with reusing the word for something else? How about you explain Rhoylite comprehensively to us.

BS The Skunk Work is a Devision of Lockheed Martin, not another name for black projects.

Yes it is a division, and indeed it is a term identified with secret projects especially to the unaware public whom he was trying to communicate with.

The only secret with Skunk Works are the actual projects. Everyone knows they exist, this is common knowledge

"My father was a U-baot captin who went on to build the USS Natulas and run the Philidelphia Experment" -unliklely

I think I missed your point here.

"Undergound cities for government officialls all over the US" -Undegound shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people.

Top level government, silly.

There arent any cities that large underground

How do you get an "Underground Island"?

There's nothing incorrect about the term. You're just unfamiliar with it.

"First UFO sighted in 1909 by Army calvery"- Not even close enough to be amusing.

He was speaking about credible U.S. sightings. I don't think the aim of the lecture was to educate about UFO history in general. His example directly linked in with the underground alien phenomena in the U.S. - the main topic of his lectures.

In this Video he says he was a geologist! Now, what does a geologist have to do with ET's.

Is that it? The whole ET phenomena is instrinsically linked with underground inhabitance. Failing to see the point here.

I the newest video he says:
I was wearing regular cloths in a spacesuit environment. As you can imagin, it's hard to move in a spacesuit.

Was he wearing regular cloths or a Spacesuit? You can't do both at the same time.

I don't interpet his words with the same confusion.

Phil does this on his own, You dont wear regular clothes underneath a spacesuit. This too is common knowledge.

He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!

I don't see these. The resolution is so poor.

Why does noone else notice these things?

Because most others here are not desperate to attack things they don't understand. Look, you're emotional.. what is the point?

[edit on 23/1/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
To the OP:

Another thread that delivers NOTHING of proof. I find the story far fetched but you sir have offered ZERO proof regarding it's non validity. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you actually have something of substance.
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Phi Sneider has provided no proof whatsoever, in fact he discredits himself with what he is saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11
I've seen his videos before, but lets just focus on this one...

www.youtube.com...

How could anybody take this stuff seriously? I mean listen to the story he's telling. It makes absolutely no sense at all. He stammers and stutters so much, it's obvious that he was just making it up as he goes.

1. Phil: "I was involved with building another base inside Dulce, NM... which is Los Alamos laboratory." (Dulce is almost 100 miles form Los Alamos and has nothing to do with the lab. Dose he even know where Dulce is?)

2. Phil: "We were going to build something to the SW of that, where we drilled four holes, some of which were 2 1/2 miles under the surface... Some of the equipment we used then did about two miles a day." (OK, so it took a day and a half to drill theses holes then? I'm sure the oil industry would love to have that equipment)

3. Phil: "The equipment kept on breaking, so we wanted to send a human observer down to find out what was going on". (So not only were these holes drilled 2 1/2 miles in a couple days, but they were big enough to fit people? The deepest mine I have heard of, was I believe... 2 point 3 miles down, and temperatures reached 160 degrees. I hope the guys on Phil's job got paid good)

4. Phil: "The government knew all about this... I was lowered down one of these holes and saw a gray... So I got out my gun" (OK, so the government is having this base built. But they purposely don't tell them that there's already a base down there. So they drill into that base. Phil gets lowered down 2 1/2 miles into the earth in a hole and sees an alien standing there. And for some unknown reason, he (an Engineer... supposedly) is carrying a gun and tries to shoot the alien. Why an Engineer would be wearing a gun while being lowered into a hole, I have no idea)

5. Phil: "It was hard to reach my gun in the 'space-like' suit I was wearing" (Right before that, he said that when he saw the alien, the "stench was unbelievable". How do you smell something inside a "space suit"?)

5. Phil: "66 Secret Service agents and Green Berets lost their lives". (Green Berets specialize in training foreign fighting forces. Secret Service is mainly a security group that protects the president. What would either of those groups have to do with fighting aliens?)

So lets recap... He dug these holes and found the aliens 2 1/2 miles down. Ok... Where's the holes? Where's the place this happened? Point to it on a map. Easy enough... Anybody can point to a spot on a map. He never did. Why? Because he couldn't... Because it never happened.

I'm up for a mystery like anybody, but come on... Don't be mislead by people like this.

You forgot something, the pressure and heat that would incurr on Phil going 2.5 miles below the surface would crush him. His story is laughable

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
Also... look at the picture on the first page showing his thumb... If you look at it closely you will notice that he has a prosthetic thumb. He is getting a picture with his wife and baby and didn't want to look like a freak show... You can clearly see the break... So don't believe the hype... These scars are not fake..

www.myspace.com...#[%22ImageId%22%3A2820185]

How do u know he didnt have surgery? It doesnt mean he was in a firefight.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why don't you just watch Underground Reality and the Death of Phil Schneider?

It does show some papers that could verify the Philadelphia Experiment

Underground Reality

And you know what? Phil Schneider is the case - DO NOT HURRY TO DISPROVE, DO NOT HURRY TO BELIEVE, so stay calm...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join