It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I dont think I am knowledgable on these things but I have an interest and found these stories fascinating but now frustrated with the lack of tangible evidence or significant updates. I also dont believe there ever was a Thomas Castello and someone seriously wanting to investigate Phil Schneider similar to how Al bielek as been done would easily be able to put this to rest once and for all. His dead may have been iffy but I am more interested in his life. I would love to know where he gained his credentials etc... who he went to school with etc.
edit on 29-9-2011 by g60kg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
To the OP:

Another thread that delivers NOTHING of proof. I find the story far fetched but you sir have offered ZERO proof regarding it's non validity. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you actually have something of substance.
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
^ That's what I've been saying all the time when talking about him. Of course it is questionable, ALL he says, maybe not all is true as he says. But his mysterious death and the pics he showed clearly from some black project show he knew something. So claiming all is wrong is wrong to claim. As well as claiming all is true.

So this leaves again on the 'nowhere road'.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
^ That's what I've been saying all the time when talking about him. Of course it is questionable, ALL he says, maybe not all is true as he says. But his mysterious death and the pics he showed clearly from some black project show he knew something. So claiming all is wrong is wrong to claim. As well as claiming all is true.

His nervous mannerisms and pauses all point to it being fiction. He's uncomfortable speaking, not because he fears the MIB, because his biggest fear is being exposed as a fraud.

I've known guys like him my whole life. From the guy who swears he had Osama in his scope during Dessert Storm but couldn't get clearance to shoot, to the hundreds of Ex Navy Seals who kill with a toothpick. By the way, I've heard variations of the Osama in the crosshairs story from 3 different people, lots of wanna be hero's out there. As the old saying goes "there were 864 Navy Seals in Vietnam, and I've met all 50,000".

Pulled his Wather PPK (thinks he's Bond) and killed two aliens, who he later told had the ability to shoot light beans that opened him up like a fish, and had to load a mag (or as a person who knows nothing about guns would say, clip) to boot? What kind of government Ninja carries a gun without a mag in it? Hell I'm chambered when I leave the house and I'm no super secret Gman, just a person who prefers to be an active participant in his own survival.

His motivation isn't money, it's getting others to play along with his fantasy world.

He didn't write a book because then he goes from harmless kook to liar, he was at least smart enough to realize that.

People like him get my dander up, they give anyone questioning the existance of ET's a bad name.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

which pics clearly from a black project are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

There are two if not three lectures with him, the one you see on the background some purple curtain and there he talks about how corrupt the gov is, it is not the one. The other interview that Im talking about is the one where he's with a black hat and shows some pictures:

www.youtube.com...

He was found dead and the items he was showing were gone. How would you explain that being fake? Of course one could say 'He hid them in the garden then he suicided' - of course one can think of gazillion ways to say it all was normal, but using common sense, it isnt, he was murdered.

www.youtube.com...

These are the Stealth/other ships behind him and the maker of that 'brilliant' video does a very stupid reasoning why Schneider is a liar, 'because he says the material is indestructible yet he bends it in his hand' ROFL..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Its been years since I have viewed the lectures and I am at work now so do not have audio. I too was fascinated by these lectures years ago and posted a question on here to see if anyone knew anything about the cool pictures of black budget aircraft Phil showed in his lecture. The pictures were very quickly debunked/identified by a member called shadowhawk with complete page and title references og which book there were published in. So that is just another thing going against Phils story. I want to believe I really do but I will not believe blindly. I love asking questions. The true believers may think that the aircraft photos not fitting the story as irrelevant in the scheme of things but I think it is very relevant and showes he did not have any black project photographs in his possession. Please see link below

mystery stealth aircraft Phil Schneider

As before I agree his death 'may' have been suspicious but it does not answer for the pics of aircraft are proof of his story and it does not make his story true. We have to seperate his story and his death. His death does not validate his story.
edit on 3-10-2011 by g60kg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Keeping an open mind this guys story is iffy at best so how is it "common Sense" that he was murdered ?

Seems to me that really only fly's if you believe the story up to the point of his death. Wouldn't common sense be more like its possible but without any proof behind his wild stories or his murder there isn't really a decision to be made at all other than personal opinion ?

Just curious as to how you are thinking on this.

Personally I don't buy any of it, but I do know there are things in this world that happen to people all the time that have to be experienced to really believe. Sadly stories like this will probably never be provable beyond someones word and as we all know that isn't worth much when it comes to outlandish stories.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

I think some of the stories he talks about are true, I dont see what is so extraordinary to have worked there. He maybe worked there and the aircraft he showed was true. Maybe part of the story is true and he was killed for showing top secret airplanes, I personally cant believe all he says like being the 'hero who shoot down aliens' - this could be made up/false but there could be creatures down there.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Cool

Looking back through his story I do have to agree that some of this could easily be true.

Anyway I do find your posts to be well thought out and respect for your opinion

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just think if there is truth to begin with then why add extra spice (lies) to it all and have it throw your credibility out of the window. I started a thread years ago asking if anyone here attended his lectures but that drew a blank. It would have been interesting to know what it was like actually being at the lectures as you get a better feel for a person being in the same room judging body language etc.

The only reason I doubt his stories is because there has been no progress or updates on Dulce apart from the whole Rio ariba (or whatever) claims but again that new 'fact' will just be recirculated on all the conspiracy/ufo/alien sites same as the matrix documents and Castello and on and on.

The most logical point I can make in my little head is why would you risk hiding something like this in plain site? I know I certainly wouldnt, instead I would have a restricted guarded perimeter with camo dudes, rader, attack helicopters ready to pounce on anyone that dare to trespass, similar to another famous top secret/classified government installation.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

I dont know what to think either, so even what I think may be true is with 'maybe', yes I dont believe anything fully and doubting is explainable. Some who have talked to him like Alex Christopher could claim he's legit and all, but she doesn;t bring anything more true with her book.

If there are people on the forum who have known him they could tell what and what not.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
I suggest the people who think phil schnieder is fake to watch some of his videos, if you have, fine. I just suggest the 'debunkers' do more reasearch about him and thomas costello. Why cant people believe anything out of the ordinary?

because this is not just out of the ordinary but scary as hell! I am not one for UFOlogy but some of what he says has connections to what has been happening recently! Like the fact he expected a police state and today more then ever before we can see this happening right before our eyes! also Reagan made a speech about the world uniting on march 6th to the 8th then 3 weeks later there is an attempt on his life! I find this to be very suspicious!
I also believe if any of us does any research we would find much corroborating evidence! I believe many of us don't want to believe but we have to accept that there is a real possibility that much of this is real! Though it can be just disinfo scare tactics but i doubt it!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Phil Schnider did not die with a piano wire around his neck, as stated earlier in this thread. He had a rubber, surgical tube around his neck. The coroner found no evidence of torture. The official cause of death was suicide. As far as I know, the official cause of death has never been challenged by any another medical expert.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
I just think if there is truth to begin with then why add extra spice (lies) to it all and have it throw your credibility out of the window. I started a thread years ago asking if anyone here attended his lectures but that drew a blank. It would have been interesting to know what it was like actually being at the lectures as you get a better feel for a person being in the same room judging body language etc.

The only reason I doubt his stories is because there has been no progress or updates on Dulce apart from the whole Rio ariba (or whatever) claims but again that new 'fact' will just be recirculated on all the conspiracy/ufo/alien sites same as the matrix documents and Castello and on and on.

The most logical point I can make in my little head is why would you risk hiding something like this in plain site? I know I certainly wouldnt, instead I would have a restricted guarded perimeter with camo dudes, rader, attack helicopters ready to pounce on anyone that dare to trespass, similar to another famous top secret/classified government installation.

The easiest way to hide something is in plain site. Especially if it's something as outlandish and scary as this story! All we have to do is look at the responses that many have made and you will see that most people don't believe this to be true! I don't know if there are aliens underground, if they are trying to take over the earth or what is happening but i always listen to every stroy with an open mind and a grain of salt! This is not to say that it's real or not but the truth is there is someone trying to take over the world but who or what that iis is hard to say! I believe that we will soon see the truth for ourselves and what we do about it is up to us! If there are Aliens in control of our world then i would rather go down fighting then end up on someones dinner plate, enslaved or worse! We should always be prepared for the posibility of anything! better off that that preporation be in vein then not at all!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I know his ex wife has asked for his body to be exumed, however they refuse to do it. Also the toxicology information and samples were lost or destroyed according to his ex wife. I have watched Phil Schnider's interviews/videos of him and his story, and I am on the fense. His story is rather out there, however I am an engineer and work closely with the DoD. While I have never seen anything like he has spoke about, I do have other co-workers who have said it isn't THAT crazy. I think there might be some truth behind his story, but how much will likely never be known.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well if the guy claims his dad ran the Philadelphia experiment that would be a red flag to me. As anyone claiming anything having anything to do with the Hoax known as the Philadelphia experiment is a liar. Excepting of course the fabricator that first wrote the Hoax-story, Carlos Allen, some of his stories were true, the ones where he admitted it was a bogus story he made up.

The Philadelphia experiment bandwagon is one only desperate people looking for a buck jump on, not knowing it was dis-proven long ago. If you're going to pick a paranormal story and claim some relation to it, you best research it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
^ That's the mistake of many, they think all has got to be a lie if he's lying or misleading about one thing. It's hard to know what was on in his head, I think he's right about some things, not sure how much of it but I never consider everything a lie, you've no reason to think so.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

^ That's the mistake of many, they think all has got to be a lie if he's lying or misleading about one thing. It's hard to know what was on in his head, I think he's right about some things, not sure how much of it but I never consider everything a lie, you've no reason to think so.

Have you ever heard of the law of parsimony? It is a principle that generally recommends from among competing hypotheses selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions. Another way of putting it is that the simplest explanation is the most likely to be true, especially when the more complicated hypotheses involves assumptions of underground alien bases and government hit men. It's fun to self-titillate by allowing yourself the possibility that the more outlandish explanation is equally likely, but realistically Schnider probably committed suicide.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

'Commited suicide' says who? Have you ever heard of arguing by any means necessary for the sake of arguing? A really bad approach at debating. Sometimes it is synonym of trolling, if I go I could debunk and make a 'theory' why everything is wrong as long as I go deep to think of plausible explanations, and there you have it, even the most unknown case whether UFO or something I can give you a logical explanation. Does that mean that's it and im correct?

Yes I wouldn't believe in something outlandish unless there is data to say it is not that outlandish. Have you ever heard if life threats for doing something? Like even on the verge of inventing some good medication, you're stepping on someone's interests, oh better withdraw frm what you're doing or goodbye.. I know people who have told me such things.

And he suicided himself to look his lie more true? And he hid the things he showed that were taken away from home too? That is plain moronic to think, I dont know are some stupid or what...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join