I've seen his videos before, but lets just focus on this one...
How could anybody take this stuff seriously? I mean listen to the story he's telling. It makes absolutely no sense at all. He stammers and stutters
so much, it's obvious that he was just making it up as he goes.
1. Phil: "I was involved with building another base inside Dulce, NM... which is Los Alamos laboratory." (Dulce is almost 100 miles form Los Alamos
and has nothing to do with the lab. Dose he even know where Dulce is?)
2. Phil: "We were going to build something to the SW of that, where we drilled four holes, some of which were 2 1/2 miles under the surface... Some
of the equipment we used then did about two miles a day." (OK, so it took a day and a half to drill theses holes then? I'm sure the oil industry
would love to have that equipment)
3. Phil: "The equipment kept on breaking, so we wanted to send a human observer down to find out what was going on". (So not only were these holes
drilled 2 1/2 miles in a couple days, but they were big enough to fit people? The deepest mine I have heard of, was I believe... 2 point 3 miles down,
and temperatures reached 160 degrees. I hope the guys on Phil's job got paid good)
4. Phil: "The government knew all about this... I was lowered down one of these holes and saw a gray... So I got out my gun" (OK, so the government
is having this base built. But they purposely don't tell them that there's already a base down there. So they drill into that base. Phil gets
lowered down 2 1/2 miles into the earth in a hole and sees an alien standing there. And for some unknown reason, he (an Engineer... supposedly) is
carrying a gun and tries to shoot the alien. Why an Engineer would be wearing a gun while being lowered into a hole, I have no idea)
5. Phil: "It was hard to reach my gun in the 'space-like' suit I was wearing" (Right before that, he said that when he saw the alien, the "stench
was unbelievable". How do you smell something inside a "space suit"?)
5. Phil: "66 Secret Service agents and Green Berets lost their lives". (Green Berets specialize in training foreign fighting forces. Secret Service
is mainly a security group that protects the president. What would either of those groups have to do with fighting aliens?)
So lets recap... He dug these holes and found the aliens 2 1/2 miles down. Ok... Where's the holes? Where's the place this happened? Point to it on
a map. Easy enough... Anybody can point to a spot on a map. He never did. Why? Because he couldn't... Because it never happened.
I'm up for a mystery like anybody, but come on... Don't be mislead by people like this.