It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the stories market. I don't know how much is paid for it, i thought up to 100$ tip which is nothing worth telling astory for. You said yourself that people invent some things around a true story, that is why some of the things Phil Schneider says may be exaggarated like presenting himself a hero who killed aliens but maybe the rest is true about having some underground base.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
I agree with what Ghost is saying here.

Why would a geologist be working for Skunkworks? Seriously!

I'm guessing it's subcontracting, plenty of government departments and yes even black budget depts do it. Though in the latter case the clearance given to civillian subcontractors is very minimal, and they often work in a compartmentalized fashion, so they can't build an idea about what their employers are actually working on.

However you have to remember that the Dulce war supposedly happened in 1979 if I have that right (I thought it had happened in the sixties) but anyway, that's 32 years ago, a time when government black projects were run quite differently to how they are now. I think a lot less subcontracting goes on, they have learned from experience that despite their best efforts, people will leak stuff. And general levels of secrecy just weren't as high as they are now, purely because our governments were still learning ways of keeping secrets from us. They have had since 1947 til present day to become masters at it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

We are in a way usefull for them ,I will give you a tip , in the end its all about the oil....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Some of the things he said are no big news and we all know it is true , extraterretrials do exist , there are secret military bases underground , we are constantlly in surveilance by satelites that can see a coin in a table of our kitchen if they want to , weather changing and earthquake devices , all those things everyone involved in UFO scene knows about , in the end it was no big news for us...

And all ther other stories were indeed invented, about the locations of the bases, encounters with greys , those corbomide metals, element 147 BS.....
Specialy in the encounter with Greys because they are particulary dangerous type of aliens (scientists) and will do whatever type of experiment they can to obtain scientific results.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

None of those wild claims are "known to be true", lets not be silly

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

It is always better when people are skeptcal. Somethings are better hidden , like the CIA or FBI im against this share everything you know ideal, it is easier to play dumb .

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

As far as I can tell you have debunked nothing at all. Your ability to render truth from fiction is most likely as fruitful as your ability to spell. Its ok that you're mad, but the fact is you should be mad that he spoke the truth, no matter how hard it is for you to swallow let alone digest.

edit on 15-7-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

I have to look at your name, Ghost, I have to look at your picture of the kid in the wheel chair, and then your Gotcha statement. I am calling shill here. Many people are paid to stir up strife and cause people to doubt whistleblower testimony. I would believe Schneider any day of the week. He had no reason to lie. We know who he is, you are just someone stroking a keyboard, and your arguments are hair splitters. Enough said?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Not known to be true by you , every man with enough criativity and intelligence know that with nowdays technology it is possible to have a satellite that can see a coin in your kitchen table , and it is also possible to use it , in fact they are using it right now while I am writing this, not on me or you, of course, I was just making an example about the resolution of the sattelite .

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark7777
reply to post by Ghost01

I have to look at your name, Ghost, I have to look at your picture of the kid in the wheel chair....

Try looking at his profile instead.

He hasn't logged on since 2007.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
For those who think nobody can monitor anyone in a global scale, search for the term ECHELON and you will find out some intersting information.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I love phil schneider. Why? Because even if he is lying, he died for that lie and he stuck to guns all way to the end through thick and thin. Also, the man talks with utter confidence like you can't help think he really has done what he says he has and even if he hasn't, he still believes in everything he is saying. He has my full respect whether mental case or not. Right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why do you consider him a lier? Why do you think the government isnt hiding anything? Example: USSR didn't reveal initially when Chernobyl exploded, radiation passed on the west. Hey they forgot, really? Why do you think governements can't be keeping/are not keeping much bigger secrets? When there is many similar cases of not revealing things at first, well they can do it again and again.

So what makes you think thee are no underground facilities and no aliens when there are so many cases and ancient pictures pointing that way? I think that there are other residents can be very true.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

The fact that the government is hiding information has nothing to do with the fact that he was lying,
And yes he believed in his stories but so did the guy that tought was Napoleon.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Yes so? Let's say that the 'hero' part hwere he claims he killed aliens then escaped is not true. It is enough to be true that there are deep facilities and caves and that there are other entities... Bcause would he kill himself just to simulate that someone killed him cause of what he said? as in he died to make the lier more true? LOLOLO sorry this is ridiculous. I think something he is saying is true if not all

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There's plenty of legitimate evidence indicating he was a sick man... Both physically and most likely, mentally. With all the insane conspiracies that people claim the government is capable of on here... do you honestly think the best they could come up with to get rid of somebody, is strangle them in their home? The case was investigated. Nothing unusual was found. Phil was a sick man that forever reason, wanted people to think he was special. The best physical evidence he could ever put forward to prove his story, was a goofy looking rock. That's it. He routinely made statements that made no sense, such as claiming that he was supposedly an Engineer specializing in underground projects, but then claimed to have moved to the "Skunkworks Program". Skunkworks isn't a program... It's the nickname for Lockheed's classified projects division. And since when does an Engineer specializing in underground projects, just get thrown a job in aerospace, which he would have zero experience in.

Those are just a few of the nutty claims he made, which made no sense at all. Women drive their car with their kids in the back, into lakes. Who knows why anybody does anything. Did he believe what he said? In his mind, I'm sure he probably did.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It's not as hard as you would think. Two crews, two twin ships with the same name. It's not hard to keep the well trained second crew silent. And you don't have to worry about lost shipments or leaked documents. The crew of the public ship will talk and love to tell the media they where not in the Atlantic on some random date they are able to remember all to clearly decades later. What sucks is when the public ship is lost; the twin ship has to be decommissioned or renamed, and most likely repurposed. Any residual conflicting information in the public domain will negate itself as inconclusive so there is no excessive need for damage control. Just sit back an laugh at the debunkers and believers fight over which info is correct when both are correct because there were two twin ships with the same name.

Why do think the space program is so expensive they build two of everything.

Do you think the Contact movie writers just pulled the concept out of the air? Building twin objects for clandestine purposes is as old as history.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

I agree 100% with you, but i think he did guess something right like the existence underground military facilities, aliens, satelite survailence and earthquake devices , after all he was an intelligent man, but unfortunatelly he was sick.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am surprised this thread is still alive. Although it is only alive due to relativily new ATS members that have probably not read up on Phil properly and maybe blindly ignoring basic inaccuracies in his work or educational history timeline. I was fascinated when I first heard of Phil, Dulce, Branton etc.but the truth is that PS makes no sense at all. There are plenty of threads on here which prove that he was not accurate for example when identifying mystery craft in one of his videos. Someone on here in another thread positively identified the planes. I dont know much about planes so cant remember what they were as it was years back now. Its fun to believe but you cant ignore the basics.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
First,learn how to spell his name.
It's Phil Schneider not Schnider.

Second,how can you say bad things about this man?
He's a true hero for UFOlogist all over the world.At that time,the government would kill anyone who know the "real" story.He was the guy,who knew the "real" story.But he didn't care about that.
That's why he was murdered.
And it's strange that he died a month before publishing his book.

He had pictures,videos,artifacts how can you debunk that?
You can't.

He was a man who could lead us to the Disclosure.Too bad he was murdered.
And he was a threat to the government,because he knew to much.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join