It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Here is one proof he is not being honest , at the end of this video he tells about a metal which is called corbomite , just google "corbomite" you will find that it is a metal from a star -trek episode :
Corbomite (abbreviated Ct) is a chemical element, a transuranic metal. Corbomite is element number 140 on the periodic table. This element was discovered by the Federation in 2262 on Starbase 27. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual)
He also metion several times the element 140 which is also mentioned on the same episode, if this is not trying to decieve people with some BS I dont know what it is...... I certainly know that capitain kirk didnt steal the element 140 idea from him,,, LOL

For those who still do not believe, here is the video:

As for the shirt button claim,where the hell does that came from? i never heard of a button that have the size of a house and floating above a farm , specially in 1950... So be more intelligent when trying to criticize or analize a photography, if you have a professional to analize this picture you can see it is not fake. This is an intraterrestrial ship holding one of their mark .
edit on 27-6-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

I never stated that I believe what Phil says in his videos, only that his death was not what it seemed, you said you were going to share knowledge about interterestials you didnt you just told us things that are in abundance on the internet, that is not proof, the picture could easily have been photoshopped, its not proof. Real evidence is needed, I do not think you can provide anything to seriously back up your claims but please amaze me I want to believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

One thing that did bug me about the whole story he is telling, in the incident where he allegedly lost his fingers,why was he armed if he was working as a engineer helping construct a base on freindly soil why carry a pistol, it dont make sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

When a picture is "photoshoped" there are traces left behind , always , pixels out of place and it can be easily debunked, this picture has been analised by a professional and it is an authentic picture.

Here i will clarify that does not matter where i got this information , but i can asure you it is real and the government knows all about it and some ufologists also do. Somethings are better hidden.

Here there is another case of an intraterrestrial UFO picture in an Island in Brazil in 1954, their UFO´s have a disdinct characteristic like the one above the farm , a translucent color :

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

For extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence is required. The pictures show typical UFO pictures that are in abundance, whether faked or truly unidentified objects I am not qualified to say. You have not given any real evidence to back up your claims of "interterrestrials" because you can not, in my honest opinion you have taken what people like Phil have said and decided that is going to be your truth compared to the truth of others, just like Phil maybe wrong how do you know these people are not wrong? Unfortunately some people need hard facts to back up claims not just some random photos, and saying-

Here i will clarify that does not matter where i got this information , but i can asure you it is real and the government knows all about it and some ufologists also do. Somethings are better hidden.
, is just a get out statement because you can not back up with real evidence where your info comes from, I asked you to amaze me, you failed. When we make fantastic statements we need fantastic evidence to back it up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Let me clarify one thing, I have no interest whatsoever in "amaze" you , actually I dont care if you belived me or not. I know this is true thats enough for me , just for curiosity what sort of evidence are you looking for ? You say "give evidence!" but what do you consider to be evidence ? You need a sceintific proof or report? Or maybe you want direct contact with these beings ?

I can asure you they dont have not even a little interest contacting me or you , as I imagine they consider us humans to be Inocent barbarians .We are alive today because of them, the main reason that other extraterrestrial civilizations didnt invaded this world is because of them of their technology and position in the galaxy.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

If you did not care you would not be answering me and showing me what you have, I am not trying to start an argument or put down your beliefs, I am not any kind of debunker, my belief is we are not alone in this universe, it would be a massive cosmic joke if that were so, there are things happening on our planet because of "national security" or whatever labels tptb want to stick on it. Tptb are winning because we let them, there is so much obfuscation in the world of Ufology and conspiracy theories, its all smoke and mirrors. When you make such statements in a forum like this, especially when you have a profound belief in what you are saying you need to back it up in a more intelligent way, quote sources for your information, let people follow the trail for themselves and make up their own minds. We all have an inate need to believed in what we say otherwise we just come across as tin foil wearing loonie tunes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

Great for you. Great anytime someone denies ignorance.

This whole ordeal is a money making scheme people. Leave this UFO bullcrap for what it is and focus on what is going on in the REAL WORLD. There is an infinite amount of things we could change for the better so that eventually, down the line, we may come in contact with people from outer space. But in order to do that we need to let go of these feel-good fantasies about UFOs(and other religious bullcrap).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
This whole ordeal is a money making scheme people. Leave this UFO bullcrap for what it is and focus on what is going on in the REAL WORLD. There is an infinite amount of things we could change for the better so that eventually, down the line, we may come in contact with people from outer space. But in order to do that we need to let go of these feel-good fantasies about UFOs(and other religious bullcrap).

I'm not even describe how stupid that post was. I'm tired of such like you, too brain empty so they think all is some fairy tales. UFO bullcrap have you ever seen how many people are involved? All are liers, all are making money, all cases are weather ballons, weather ballons, flares... If everyone was making it for money then why are people afraid to speak? Wouldn't they all come in forward pushing each other who will speak first for money. Just a damn stupid post posted by a clueless person. And dont compare me religion with UFOs.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I'm not even describe how stupid that post was. I'm tired of such like you, too brain empty so they think all is some fairy tales.

Brain empty?

UFO bullcrap have you ever seen how many people are involved? All are liers, all are making money, all cases are weather ballons, weather ballons, flares...

Yes, try people that lie to you square in the face that they've seen UFO's because they take you for an idiot. But the thing is, they believe they are tricking people. Well, they obviously trick people like you but to me it seems that they're just another crazy bunch.

If everyone was making it for money then why are people afraid to speak?

Because people really are afraid to speak...-_-'

Wouldn't they all come in forward pushing each other who will speak first for money.

They are. Go look up how many books are written every year on this subject

Just a damn stupid post posted by a clueless person.

This whole subject is a joke and all you people falling for it are going to pay the price when the truth rears its head.

And dont compare me religion with UFOs.

UFO's are the new age religion, get over yourself, you're a joke.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Yes, try people that lie to you square in the face that they've seen UFO's because they take you for an idiot. But the thing is, they believe they are tricking people. Well, they obviously trick people like you but to me it seems that they're just another crazy bunch.

Says who? Who are you? More intelligent than professors, physicists, other scientists, researchers, military of any kind? I odnt think so. The pure ignorance is a fruit of stupidity.

Because people really are afraid to speak...-_-'

That's an answer? I asked why? (yes now you will think of something to say, doesn't mean problem solved..)

They are. Go look up how many books are written every year on this subject

Some books may telling wrong things, maybe all books are telling wrong things. Look at the many people who confirm the phenomenon.

This whole subject is a joke and all you people falling for it are going to pay the price when the truth rears its head.

UFO's are the new age religion, get over yourself, you're a joke.

UFO is a religion - I have to agree that there are Sects that are no better than religiuos sects, But hey look there are sane people who tell you what they see is not something you see every day. Are you a troll (like what's the point of coming to ATS then?) or really that uneducated?

I will repeat: The pure ignorance is a fruit of stupidity. And no, Im not like those here who believe in every YouTube video, every story, dimensions and things like that Im 50 to 50 it's just that skepticwannabes annoy me more than those that believe in obvious hoaxes. It's quite clear there are abnormal objects even if that would be 10% of the UFO cases but you can't deny them. Truth,,, the only lack of truh is not knowing what exactly those are, but that there is somethign non human, a lot more intelligent people have proved.

Im more willing to believe sane people who have some intelligence - they are academic people or sane and trained pilots, military etc, as if I would ever listen to shallow skeptics like you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Says who? Who are you? More intelligent than professors, physicists, other scientists, researchers, military of any kind? I odnt think so. The pure ignorance is a fruit of stupidity.

Argument from authority denied.

Usually when you actually look into these peoples credentials it turns out they're overstating their credentials. Then you look at their claims and understand they are SELLING these UFO ideas because there are people gullible enough to go: "Oh this guy was in the military, he can't lie" or "this guy was a professor, he must be a saint!".

Intelligence
They are definitely smarter than you because they are dumping their products, which really are ingenious because all they cost are paper, ink and a little mind work on you. The "noobs" of course, bring in CGI thinking that people are REALLY that stupid as to believe something as obviously doctored as digital images - and sometimes people do believe these things. Then other people write books about these things that catch the public's eye and bam! A whole new UFO phenomenon goes into the UFO history books.

That's an answer? I asked why? (yes now you will think of something to say, doesn't mean problem solved..)

Who is afraid to speak? I know that if I saw people from outer space I wouldn't care about what would happen to me, I'd try to bring the news out. Heck, it would be the most spectacular thing ever...

Some books may telling wrong things, maybe all books are telling wrong things. Look at the many people who confirm the phenomenon.

Yes, I know these "many people" you speak about. They would probably go on TV and say they saw strange lights and whatnot. They're just clowning around though looking to see who believes them.

But hey look there are sane people who tell you what they see is not something you see every day. Are you a troll (like what's the point of coming to ATS then?) or really that uneducated?

Sure there are things we cannot explain. But do you understand the size of the leap you have to take to get to intelligent extraterrestrial beings controlling inter-dimensional space crafts from unidentified flying objects which could really be anything.

See it like this, there are storm clouds that really look epic. Just magnificent. Today we can explain these phenomenon thanks to science, but still not everyone can be/is reading.

2000 years ago they did not have this science and nearly nobody read so people who made claims as to know who/what/why(present day UFO booksellers) were taken for their words. Hence the outlandish stories, myths and legends, the people were describing our world as it was 2000 years ago with no understanding of for instance, friction between clouds and the positive/negative loads they carry.

How many people today, do you know, that know where all satellites, stars, planets etc are? I bet none, because it's impossible to know. So how do these people make distinctions between what they see and what they want to see? Answer; they don't in 99% of the cases because they are saying what you want to hear.

And no, Im not like those here who believe in every YouTube video, every story, dimensions and things like that

So you believe some of them? That's good enough for me to understand you are willing to believe in hogwash.

Im 50 to 50 it's just that skepticwannabes annoy me more than those that believe in obvious hoaxes.

Uhuh. Being 50/50 is just another way of saying that you don't know but you're just going with the flow. While you should know that you shouldn't be going with the flow. 100 to 0.

It's quite clear there are abnormal objects even if that would be 10% of the UFO cases but you can't deny them.

Even if 100% of them were real, I wouldn't give two craps because obviously, these entities do not care about us. So in your generous guesstimate of 10%, that's still saying there are entities out there but they simply don't give two craps about us.

Truth,,, the only lack of truh is not knowing what exactly those are, but that there is somethign non human, a lot more intelligent people have proved.

There we have that argument from authority again.

I don't get why you keep bringing intelligence into this, as if intelligent people don't lie for self gain.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Because you can't call every single person a lier. Do you say that they all (from civilian to military) were lying when saying they see objects they've never seen before and make movements that defy the laws of physics? And why, is everyone such a good actor? I can see when someone is talking seriously, sometimes people talk with tears and you can see it on their faces, fear. Are they all Hollywood actors?

Oh and 1 UFO case I remember - 2 women get hair loss and burns, according to researchers they show all the cases of radiation exposure - were they acting too? Their son who is still alive, says they got it some time after an object passed over their car, a diamond shaped object. Did they purposly harm their health to get money?

I'm sure you haven't studied enough documents and cases or you wouldn't call all a lie. It is people who have no clue that deny it and call it a 100% lie. I know there are those who want to make money out of it but this is no reason to call all liers, not with all the cases, not with all the documents, not with the people being threatened and even killed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

He does have a good point,,, there is a whole lot of MONEY going around this UFO business , and a lot of people are living from it, what do you think this forum is ? Try to see the big picture of it... I certainly do not believe all the stories are liesthere are the true stories out there but there is a BUSINESS going on , people ARE makeing big MONEY out of this that is undeniable you have to agree.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Somethings have to stay hidden there are very important reasons to consider, I am not saying i know all about them (Intraterrestrials) , I learnd it from a friend that do work today in the Airforce,he is not retired or anything he does work there now, and ther reason i believe is simple , those pictures have being tested and are real , and there is plenty of space underground for any civilization to live a depth of about 6 miles(10 km) below the oceanic crust and about 19 miles(30 km) below the continental crust.
Ok thats it i wont tell anything else , do some research and figure it out yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Are you sure you don't want to tell me more, and i will look into it, but i was right you did care If I believed you, its a psychological thing in all of us. But the only proof you have is heresay. Too bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

That's true some make it for money but you know, it doesn't make some of the cases less true. One can make money out of a real case by just appearing and telling a story. However to skeptics: There are cases that have direct impact on a person and there is examination done on some cases that show the whether a person suffered from normal cases or not. There are cases of metal pieces considered to be taken from UFO crash, a spectrometer that always shows chemical elements used in that metal show unknown (blank name) for elements of such assumed UFO metal pieces. Explain?

Driving a car, then being exposed to radiation from an object and just like that while being on the road, explain please? Yes it could be military something, but I am directing this to skeptics who don't even believe that such UFO cases ever happend which is Bull# to think. Do the research, if you argue they are aliens, well ok we can't tell so it's normal to doubt if they are or not but saying the UFO cases are all lies, don't trashtalk without reading anything.

I can't think of other cases that have direct impact on a person's health, (well now I can think of: The Windmill knocked down in 1890s by UFO that crashed and its pieces thrown into a well nearby - the owner had big 'bubbles' on his hand, another case of RADIATION exposure). I cannot say the implants of metal pieces is an Alien receiver or smth, see I am dobutful about many, so im telling you not to be too skeptic from the side of 100% believer as i am firstly not a believer this is not religion and secondly I trust only fewer cases.

One thing there shouldn't be skepticism about is: That there are UFO cases, objects with not normal moves seen through out time, the rest - is it military, alien, intraterrestrial, another dimensions ... no one can tell, but denying that some UFO cases happen - I call such claims Bull#,

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Think about the tallest building in the world , that is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai the depth is 2,717 ft it haves 163 floors , imagine what could be acomplished with 1,800 miles bellow the planet , think how many civilizations could be living there. There is to many people thinking about what could be out there without realising what is going on in here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

There are people making money out of true cases too , but to make the stories more attractive to the public, they sometimes invent a lot of things that are not true , if you think like a marketeer wouldnt you want to make that story more attractive to the public to make more money ?
When the dollars comes in they think what is a little lie compared to the hundreds of dollars i just made ? That kind of person should be debunked and exposed , if you find anyone like this , trying to sell you anything like pieces of UFO aircrafts, expose him.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

I totally agree with you, but with out definative evidence we don't know, at least the general population don't. To be honest with you if there are civilisations beneath the surface of our planet i think they would be pretty hacked off with us surface dwellers and the destruction we are wreaking to the planet they would come to the surface and sought us out before we destroy them too.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join