It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Form Of Humans Being Made? DNA, Cellular Upgrades?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
An interesting piece I read which I consider as thought provoking. I don't know if it's actually happening, but the author Dr Fox, a holistic practitioner of the Avalon Wellness Center in Mt Shasta, California. does seem genuine and credible.

Everyone has one double helix of DNA. What we are finding is that THERE ARE OTHER HELIXES THAT ARE BEING FORMED. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral.

It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation. It is a MUTATION OF OUR SPECIES into something for which THE END RESULT IS NOT YET KNOWN.

And as she points out, "WE HAVE UNTIL ABOUT 2012 TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. "

So are we on the way to becoming an advanced civilization in the not too distant future? The full article is in the link below..

Link

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've tried digging into this a bit more, but the only mention of this Dr Fox gets is in relation to this same article, which seems a bit suspect..

According to this post it was a hoax: educate-yourself.org...

All searches only ever relate to that one "interview"..

Further digging casts doubt on the "Avalon Wellness Center" at Mt. Shasta in California - It looks like there isn't one, there's one in Washington State, and another in Ontario, Canada..

Yellow Pages lists an "Avalon Wellness Spa" in California, but it's nowhere near Mt Shasta, in fact it's at the opposite end of the state..

Factnet turned up a hit mentioning the "Magazine" editor - www.factnet.org...

It's looking "dubious" to say the least.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Humans have significantly more than one double helix of DNA. We have 46 chromosomes, each one being a strand of DNA (ie. a single double helix). So in a single cell, there are at least 46 double helix, and technically speaking, there are many single helix from RNA, Ribosomal DNA, viruses, and other sources.

The very premise of that quote is contrary to proven and verified facts.

join