It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM Foods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was wondering if anybody could help me out by saying what foods, or sort of foods are being Generticly Modified?

I have read a lot about it, and have been told by members of my family that what they are doing (GM) is not good.

Could anybody here tell me what foods are being GM?

Also what are peoples thoughts on this? Are foods really being affected in a bad way becuase of this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
run a google search m8, there's thousands of stuff out there about GM foods - way too much to list on a post.

my views? - just about everything we eat these days seems to be bad for us anyway. I like what I eat. My diet does contain GM foods. I'm healthy (I think). so I'm not really too concerned. Presumably others will disagree.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I work for one of the US's largest health food distibutors, we contibute to many organizations that fight the use of GM products. We also get a lot of pamphlets and and flyers about the EVILS of GM foods...I am still on the fence myself.

GOOGLE SEARCH

read up, and decide for yourself...both sides tend to be slanted...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Soybeans seem to be a the top of the list of GM foods.

They're a horrible food staple to begin with.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Soybeans seem to be a the top of the list of GM foods.

They're a horrible food staple to begin with.

personaly, I have to agree
...globaly however, soy is a great souce of nutrition...corn is another focus of GM. My company refuses to distribute any GM foods...but for how long I wonder....

you'd be amazed at how many different products they have tried to make from soy....

ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Tofurkey

new topics

top topics

join