It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Amitakh Stanford, in "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons," writes a very interesting, informative, and enlightening piece explaining the origins, beliefs, and history of the group, how ulitmately it is a form of "Satanic," worship, and discusses other varied and related topics such as ET connections. I feel you may appreciate the read as i have.

The piece can be read on its original website here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

I would be happy to answer any questions readers may have.

All beings of the Light should feel in their hearts and themselves for what is right. When reading, and in search for truth, try to overcome any ingrained prejudices or programming you may have. The Truth is WITHIN.

Here is a little introduction to perhaps spark some interest.

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago.

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So secret, it isn't displaying.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How Dadist,

But maybe this perfectly explains the real secrets of the Masons : nothing

adc

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Click reply and scroll down the page you bloody lunatics.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by adc
Click reply and scroll down the page you bloody lunatics.

Nice. And so very grown up. Your mother must be very proud of you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One must ask if the architect is Satan, ok I asked myself and disagree. Did you think about asking yourself if perhaps it's Buddha, Jesus, the God of Muhammad, Yahweh, Shiva, Mani etc. ad nauseum? I love how one man's opinion with a Dr. before his name is taken as fact simply because he asks such an ignorant narrow question like "one must ask if the architect is Satan?"

Alright simply to humor you, although I'm sure you will view this as validating your argument; yes under the question to petition "Do you believe in a higher power/ Grand Architect of the universe?" A Satanist could technically answer yes; although everything else about Masonry would be completely anathema to his beliefs.

Get your own life under control before you start looking for others to blame your problems on. Sometimes ::gasp:: people have a rough go of it without some malevolent force holding them back.

Edit: That's real grown up also, you want to encourage debate of the book yet you make it a pain in the ### for someone to even read your post. Nicely done chief.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This was my original post that did not go through.

---------

The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

Amitakh Stanford, in "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons," writes a very interesting, informative, and enlightening piece explaining the origins, beliefs, and history of the group, how ulitmately it is a form of "Satanic," worship, and discusses other varied and related topics such as ET connections. I feel you may appreciate the read as i have.

The piece can be read on its original website here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

I would be happy to answer any questions readers may have.

All beings of the Light should feel in their hearts and themselves for what is right. When reading, and in search for truth, try to overcome any ingrained prejudices or programming you may have. The Truth is WITHIN.

Here is a little introduction to perhaps spark some interest.
quote: The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago.

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

-----------

One must ask if the architect is Satan, ok I asked myself and disagree.

I never tried to force anything on anyone.

I love how one man's opinion with a Dr. before his name is taken as fact simply because he asks such an ignorant narrow question like "one must ask if the architect is Satan?"

I never said that becuase Amitakh is a doctor it validifies what she says. You should try and learn to not state your opinions as fact. When seeing how exploitave this universe is and how it revolves around suffering it becomes apparent to me that that question is not "ignorant."

Get your own life under control before you start looking for others to blame your problems on. Sometimes ::gasp:: people have a rough go of it without some malevolent force holding them back.

You dont even know me... Who are you to make that accusation?

That's real grown up also, you want to encourage debate of the book yet you make it a pain in the ### for someone to even read your post. Nicely done chief.

I didn't do that on purpose.

You seem to be very angry, please take your irrational anger someplace else please.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My G-D you are right Derek, any site posted in Lime-Green implies immediate fact. Amitakh Stanford is truly beyond her years....You are going to question my attempting to pass my opinion as fact...that's rich.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

www.xeeatwelve.net...
[Ben] Franklin disclosed many of the secrets of Freemasonry to Thomas Paine and also provided him with copies of various records from some lodges. For this, Franklin was singled out for express criticism by Illuminati founder and high-ranking Freemason and contemporary Adam Weisshaupt

How can anyone take that essay seriously?

Also, according to Freemason history, the famous Greek mathematician, Euclid, communicated his knowledge to Hiram Abiff, the Master Mason. Abiff was the main decorator of the temple, which was built in the tenth century B.C. Euclid was born more than 500 years after the completion of the temple, making this an impossibility.

I think its practically a strawman arguement to debunk the ignorant pseudo-histories of the really early masonic consitutions. These docuements were written by people who'd rarely, if ever, been out of the town that they were born in, who were wholey ignorant of the world around them, and who looked to the old testament stories that had been read to them by literate people as their only source of historical knowledge. These are guys who heard about Pythagoras and thought he was 'some bloke named Peter Gowas'.

Since its own history is corrupted beyond recognition and its historians refuse to correct it,

How can it even be corrected? THe only records are the constitutions, and anything beyond it is speculation, some reasonable, some unreasonable. It can't be properly 'corrected'.

[qex]The two kings and Abiff were going to use the secret Word to perform a ritual in the Holy of Holies after the completion of the temple. (This information is only available to a very small group of the very highest level of the Freemasons' hierarchy.)

And, of course, everyone that had previously written about it that Standford researched, but didn't bother to cite.

Solomon, who was a tyrant, wanted SOLE possession of the Word. He hired three ruffians to extract the secret syllable from Abiff

A cute story. With absolutely no basis in evidence. The masonic story is not in existence outside of the masonic consitutions and rituals. It is completely meaningless to speculate as to what happened as if it were actual history.

It is believed that Solomon and Hiram passed on their two parts of the secret word to very trusted members only, and that these knowing members likewise passed it on to other trusted members. Today, the very few with this knowledge are very actively searching for the lost syllable so they can utter the real three-part secret word, or the actual lost Word.

This is something of an absurdity. These guys are looking for a syllablethat was known to a single guy who died 3 thousand years ago, AND have been looking collectively for 3 thousand years? And never found it?
If something is lost for 3 thousand years, its lost. This insane story actually requires that Hiram Abiff was an actual person, and that the very first masonic lodge was in the Temple of Solomon, and that its been continuously in existence since then.
And yet there's no records, until 300 years ago, when all of a sudden some english dudes decide to start making copious records. They don't know who Peter Gowas is, but they're going to find the unuttered syllable of a 3 thousand year old dead phonecian.

Adam Weisshaupt contrived some "French" degrees then travelled to Scotland and presented them as genuine French degrees of Masonry to Scottish Freemasons.

Huh?
Citation?

King Solomon and King Hiram, along with Abiff, were practising occultists, but in the area of Dark arts. They were directed to build a huge temple that was to be dedicated to the higher forces of the Dark side. To gain maximum empowerment for the temple, much suffering was necessary in the construction of it. This was accomplished by blood sacrifice and enslavement of the stonecutters and masons who were forced to build the temple and by imposing oppressive taxation. These and other measures culminated in a revolt. When completed, the temple was to contain a Holy of Holies, where the three of them were to meet from time to time to conjure up the full power of Darkness associated with the Anunnaki Elite who were no longer on Earth

This is just nothing more than poor fiction.

I know Solomon's and Hiram's sounds or syllables. I also know Abiff's sound. I know the entire lost Word. How I know this is irrelevant. Equally, whether anyone believes my assertion or not, is irrelevant.

The author of that essay is irrelevant.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong please, but wasn't Ben Franklin a freemason? He infiltrated nothing, he was one* He was also sympathetic to Weishaupt, as was Jefferson, their was no rivalry*

Hiram Abbiff was fictional, a legend

King Solomon was no "tyrant", all acounts are he was a wise, loved ruler*

This essay in my mind nullified its credibility by advocating the prepostourous story of the "Annunaki" as alien reptile gods* This essay is more conspiracy fantasy, deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Amitakh has aquired this information, i assume, through personal revelation as well as her connection with certain beings.

The above posters should try and learn to stop stating their opinions as facts.

Also, the above posters such as Nygdan should at least acknowledge, as i assume, that they have no evidence themselves to claim things such as "This [the article] is just nothing more than poor fiction." They, i assume, have no proof to support their own claims that the article is not true.

As I said earlier, I am not trying to force anything on anyone.

As i explained earlier, All beings of the Light should feel deep in their hearts and themselves for what is right. When reading, and in search for truth, try to overcome any ingrained prejudices or programming you may have. The Truth is WITHIN.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know.

Can you give me some more information regarding the background to this statement. I'm particularly interested in knowing how the phrase 'rank and file' is defined, and who the people are who apparently know the true intent of freemasonry.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Amitakh has aquired this information, i assume, through personal revelation as well as her connection with certain beings.

I see.

And what exactly is she supposed to be a "doctor" of?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The above posters should try and learn to stop stating their opinions as facts.

You do realize that pretend conversations with super alien beings are basically a person's own opinions, right?

have no evidence themselves to claim things such as "This [the article] is just nothing more than poor fiction."

If the author cannot and will not present any evidence to show that his work is factual, or if she/he is claiming that aliens psychically informed them of this information, then it is fiction. And not very good fiction at that.

I am not trying to force anything on anyone.

I think we all understand that. The story presented is a bunch of bunk, clearly. The author states things that they have imagined, as if they were historical fact. Thats bogus.

All beings of the Light should feel deep in their hearts and themselves for what is right

So if you feel that something is right, then it must be? Thats bunk.

Do you know of any actual reason to beleive anything in this person's story?

They, i assume, have no proof to support their own claims that the article is not true.

As I said earlier, I am not trying to force anything on anyone.

As i explained earlier, All beings of the Light should feel deep in their hearts and themselves for what is right. When reading, and in search for truth, try to overcome any ingrained prejudices or programming you may have. The Truth is WITHIN.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to share with everyone that I achieved the Nth degree in Freemasonry on the weekend, and the true secret word of Freemasonry is BABAGHANOUSH

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I just wanted to share with everyone that I achieved the Nth degree in Freemasonry on the weekend, and the true secret word of Freemasonry is BABAGHANOUSH

Sir....you speak too much.

I have detached my winged monkeys to straighten you out.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Did I just hear a certain word and "flying monkeys" in this thread?

That's it... Everyone's toilet is toast!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Did I just hear a certain word and "flying monkeys" in this thread?

That's it... Everyone's toilet is toast!

Yep. Leave it to an Nth Degree Mason to ruin it for all of us ! Thanks Roark.

Mirthful Me, I hereby invoke the Watercloset Clause of the Ultra-Superior Masonic Degree of Infinity, and do thus protect my own "facilities" and those at my place of work!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Do people dream up such stuff just to get themselves a bit of internet fame??

But if you ain't dreaming up this stuff, show me the proof, as I'm very interested.

As for secret words I have one.... It's '___', which is the ultimate word in the top levels of secret groups. And by some accounts alot of you have already discovered it...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
[scouse]aw-roight aw-roight, cahm down cahm down[/scouse]

There's far too much "glad-handing" and mickey taking going on in this thread.

Can we get back to the serious business of discussing the 429th degree? The Omnipotent Guardian Of The Poisoned Dog Biscuits, I believe. The Word in that degree is...

"BAAAAAAAAAAARF"

... which is a bit like Baal, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join