It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 New photo's of a UFO taken today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK

Originally posted by Logitechismykeyboard
I'm sorry but I wont believe in UFO's until someone get's a close up on a video camera. These photos can easily be photoshopped which makes people skeptical.

What exactly do you mean you dont believe in UFO's? How can you not? There is one right there in the photo's.
A UFO is what it says, a flying object that cannot be identified. There is nothing magical or alien about it, a balloon can be a UFO if no one can identify it, does that mean that the balloon does not exist? Or no one should believe in it? I dont think so.

Thank you, I could'nt have put it better myself!

A UFO remains a UFO until someone constructively comes up with an idea that everyone else agree's with.

Thanks again DarkUK, regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
hey - the latest picture posted :

captioned " origional plane "

looks far more interesting -

the focus and fringe around both object and plane makes it seem like the blob is quite a distance from the camera

so i suspect it is too distant to be an insect or bird

unless its a fooking huge fat bastard gull

but with the best englagement i can pull up there is no definition to it

IMHO its too far away to be an insect - and a bird should have some definition

is that the best resolution you have ?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
hey - the latest picture posted :

captioned " origional plane "

looks far more interesting -

IMHO its too far away to be an insect - and a bird should have some definition

is that the best resolution you have ?

Thanks ignorant_ape, unfortunately that is the only picture of the plane that I took, as the image flashed up on the camera screen I decided that there was no point in trying to take another shot as it was blurry and pretty obsolete, and realy I wanted to take pictures of the beach and the ships, in particular the Navy vessel.

As I said previously, I still have the original images on my camera if anyone knows of software that might be more accomodating to this type of image?

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've taken a lot of pictures along the coast ever since I was a little girl.

You're probably not someone who does a lot of seashore photography. Those are bird-blobs. They fly fast and unless you've got an incredible shutter speed, they show up as pale blobs.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He never said it was an alien. He said it was a UFO which means
Unidentified.Flying.Object

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I've taken a lot of pictures along the coast ever since I was a little girl.

You're probably not someone who does a lot of seashore photography. Those are bird-blobs. They fly fast and unless you've got an incredible shutter speed, they show up as pale blobs.

Actually I do shoot a lot of seashore photography as I am a landscape photographer and I have also been taking pictures along the coastlines for the past 10 - 15 years, and as I have stated a few times already these are most likely pictures of a seagull.

I would like you and anyone else who reads or has read this thread to use this link to explain exactly how I have managed to photograph anomalies on a few occasions, if you look at all the pictures you will see that I intentionally make sure there are no birds or anything else in my pictures, except maybe these ones lol.

Please do because it really should help with all of my threads and discussions.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I take pics over our bay all the time as well and there are plenty of seagulls, cranes, etc and i've also gotten pics of these in mid flight, far and close.
Sometimes they do show up very fuzzy, resembling something other than birds but i do not believe these are birds or "bird blobs" lmao.. cant say what they are either but either way, good pics

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I take pics over our bay all the time as well and there are plenty of seagulls, cranes, etc and i've also gotten pics of these in mid flight, far and close.
Sometimes they do show up very fuzzy, resembling something other than birds but i do not believe these are birds or "bird blobs" lmao.. cant say what they are either but either way, good pics

Thanks Kr0n0s, Have you checked out the post above yours? The link is definately worth a look it should aid in the explanation of how I got the pictures in the first place too.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ya i did look at the link posted above my post, pretty interesting.. not to hijack your thread or anything but check out this photo i took, my very first and only picture of an unidentified object.. heres the link to the post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What really irritates me about this is that like so many other people that get these on camera i did not actually see the image until i xferred the pic to my pc..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join