It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Income Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is this tax legal ?

video.google.com... - here is what a IRS agent says, he cannot answer some simple questions. He says "supreme court decisions do not apply to the IRS" ? There are some supreme court cases that show that the income tax does not include wages.The IRS cannot simple show the people the law, because there isn't one

video.google.com... - here is a very detailed explanation of the Income Tax problem

video.google.com...
www.foxnews.com...
Here is a man who asked the IRS to show him the tax law. He got no answer for 8 years, now his house is surrounded by agents , same as Waco

[edit on 22-1-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The amount of replies that this post is getting just goes to show how everybody likes paying taxes. nobody seems to be bothered with paying taxes, when in reality there's a big red white and blue @#$% been rammed up their A@#$#$ everyday. I include myself as one of the victims, but at least I know the enemy now. It's all about living somebody else's sweat, that's how these people think, and have been thinking for the last 500 years, it's about the big fish eating little fish. But thankfully now people are starting to break out from the big income tax buble. Not only is the IRS stealing peoples money, there also trying to stop making people save money, I don't have a link for it, but on AOL I saw a title that read: "IRS trying to tax investmens", so if you are trying to hide your money away on investments they are gonna nail you there as well, what a big scam.
I'll try to find that link , it's been a few months since I saw it, but I if anybody else finds it first, please post it here.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by bartholomeo]

[edit on 31-1-2007 by bartholomeo]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I know that the income tax is illegal. However the IRS abuses its power and strongarms you. You can do anything when the seize your properties even know it is illegal. It pisses me off.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
the amount of replies means nothing. this subject is tired, old, and been talked about a hundred times. we all know the income tax law otherwise known as the 1th ammendment doesnt allow for labor to be taxed.

the 16th ammendment wasnt even legally ratified. and it was never intended by its original drafters to tax labor. it was a response to record corporate profits. it was a tax on corporate gains..only the corporations perverted this to include labor as a corporate gain.

the supreme court has ruled on at least 6 different occasions that the 16th ammendment doesnt grant the govt any new tax powers.

guess what, none of it matters because no judge (with the exception of a few) will even allow you to use it as a defense in a trial against the irs.

new topics

top topics

join