It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separate Boards for UFO's and Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was wondering if the moderators had thought about splitting this board into two boards: one for just discussing sightings, pictures, and whatnot, and another discussing disclosure and other "earthly" aspects of the topic. I was also curious to see if there was popular support for such a split.

Often, I want to read posts about disclosure or something, and I have to wade through a number of sighting and picture threads. I think ATS might be more organized by splitting the board. On the other hand, both of the topics seem to be closely related in a number of cases; UFO sightings naturally have implications on disclosure. I am throwing this out to see what people think.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
you might get a response from this thread

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Originally posted by SimonGray
We have always received plenty of concepts and new ideas/suggestions from the ATS community. In time, we do attempt to integrate your comments into the functionality of Above Top Secret.

With the arrival of William, ATS has seen a fantastic new level of evolution thanks to his marketing and programming skills.

This topic's purpose is to see what further ideas people have. Many long-standing members have seen their suggestions become actuality. I feel it would be interesting to hear what newer members have come up with as well, who have only just noticed the exciting and crazy ATS phenomena.

Set your minds to creativity, what should/will the next evolutionary step be?

Hint Hint.... Look out for CTS next year

join