It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do Republicans prefer Giuliani, America's Mayor, or McCain, the Conservative Maverick?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was watching Cable News this morning when I saw a conservative congressman throw his support behind Giuliani this morning. What I found so fascinating with the interview was that the conservative congressman either on FOX or CNN I can't remember, but he stated that Giuliani believed in stronger states rights, and that the states should have more power to decide individual issues than the FED should have. I liked Giuliani before but if he is going to be in support of Jeffersonian now I REALLY like him!

Finally, a candidate to stand up to big business and big government. I don't care what the Republican Party rates Giuliani's conservativeness, being Jeffersonian is enough these days to make a candidate like Giuliani look more conservative than a Bush, since Bush only knows how to pander to big business and the rich.
Does anyone else care about state's rights and will this news effect the decision making process of other American voters out there?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Giuliani believed in stronger states rights,

Yes, and that's one of the reasons I find him appealing. The only real negative I have on Giuliani at this point is his stand on gun control. But other than that ..

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well it seems that Gulliani is proving to become the favorite for the Republicans as polls are showing since he decided to run . . . he is ahead of McCain.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join