It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zawahiri mocks Bush new video!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Check it out...

Bush Mocking

Well what I take is that these AlQaeda associates by all means will never stop what they plan. From terrorists attacks to trying to stabilize their own "army." I suppose the power of religion and radicalism does outweigh thinking and diplomacy.

Sorry people, wrong video, but there is one circulating

[edit on 22-1-2007 by antmax21]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I suppose the power of religion and radicalism does outweigh thinking and diplomacy.

Well look at the Bush administration and yes. Let's see if Iraq can prove that they have dismantled their non-existants WMDs.

Radicalism: Attack Iraq and lie about them to accomplish what you want without regards for human life.

Also, I hope you know that Al-Qaeda is sponsored by ISI, the pakistani secret services, who are working for the CIA?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Vitchilo, don't be talking nonsense about ISI is the branch of the CIA since its all Pakistani for Pakistan only.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Alright here we go

Article on Video

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why is it that terrorists complain when we have some of their people in prisons? Seriously its stupid.

Oh, I like to add, no Osama which means this guy is the new leader of Al Qaeda.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
antmax21, you may want to revise your title, since the first video is not new, (Sept '06), and the second does not "Mock Bush".

Or at least it appears not to since there is no translation provided by NIEN, who reported this a couple weeks ago, (1-5-07).

Deltaboy
Oh, I like to add, no Osama which means this guy is the new leader of Al Qaeda.

Notice that the article says the "video" is only screenshots/photos of Zawahiri with a voiceover. So, no Osama, and no Zawahiri.

That said, Laura Mansfield, and SITE Institute both reported today that there is a new Zawahiri video about to be released just in time for The Presidents "State of the Union Address".

I suspect it too will only be photos with a voiceover again, which seems to indicate that he is not around to "host" these "functions" either.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why is it that terrorists complain when we have some of their people in prisons?

Because the terrorists know that the far-left and liberals in this country will fight for the captured terrorists.

Yet none of the far-left and libs will comment on the 'terrorists' actions of blowing-up innocent civilians and beheadings of captured individuals and the excutions of civilains because their religion is different.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well I say Osama is dead since there is no video nor audio of him. Only Zawahiri, and hes been making them recently, don't matter if audio or video.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I put the wrong article and video lmao...
I know there is a new video circulating and it deals with Zawahiri mocking what Bush said about 20,000 troops saying why not send 50,000? or the whole entire U.S. Army...I cannot find it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.lauramansfield.com...

Makeitso just put the source with the video on it.

Its a video.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Heres more direct link to the video. If you are lazy to scroll down in Laura's website.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

Because the terrorists know that the far-left and liberals in this country will fight for the captured terrorists.

Yet none of the far-left and libs will comment on the 'terrorists' actions of blowing-up innocent civilians and beheadings of captured individuals and the excutions of civilains because their religion is different.

Well thats ok, becasue the libs and far-left will be among the first to be executed in an islamic state. islam will not tolerate their idealism and they will be quickly put to the sword. If they want to embrace a religion from the dark ages, more power to them. They are only strengthening the very poison that will kill them in the end. Islam is only becoming a formidable adversary now because the far-left are trying to restrain the tactics which has traditionally kept them in line.

this guy in one of the videos tqalks about crucifiction? funny, that used tio be the way the roman empire dealt with people like this until they converted to christianity. they would crucify hundreds of people along the roads if a rebellion broke out. maybe we should do this to the muslims since this is the only thing they understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Men, you're SO in the fog of ignorance. Seriously.

First, if you talk about torture on ``terrorists``, I don't approve that, it's an abuse of human rights. Also, 90% of the people in Guantanamo ARE NOT terrorists, they were not convicted of ANY crime and a lot of them were released without any charges.

And what ``terrorists`` actions are you talking about? Iraqis and Afghans fighting against the invader or those in the white house starting wars on lies and supporting dictatorships?

And the world is not liberals/conservatives my friend, Bush is not even a conservative, he's a globalist.

P.S. I suspect your a troll...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The releases from Al Qaeda are pure propaganda.
Al Qaeda is a phantom organisation, doesnt that solve your puzzle?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Mocking bush and making him look like a fool is kind of like kicking a 3 legged dog. No sport in it.

[edit on 1/22/2007 by Escrotumus]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This guy is starting to remind me of a heckler at a sporting event.

He's got a big mouth and is always talking tough, but never talking intelligent. The Iranian president is so much better at talking smack. Zawahiri just doesn't have it to be a evil genius, he should give up the reigns of terror to someone with more talent.

One thing he has in common with Bush, is that both are two of the worst speech givers I've ever seen, neither one conveys emotion or persuassion. Osama bin Laden must surely be dead to let this guy keep speaking for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Check it out...

Bush Mocking

If these "terrorists" were smart. They'd start putting up youtube videos and learn some english so they can communicate to us that they didn't do nothing

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I saw this earlier on one of the news sites. Then I looked at CNN a moment ago, and was seriously pissed by the change up. You know, one slight word is all that needs to be changed to infuriate other people. They changed their headline from "Zawahiri Mocks Bush" to the current "Zawahiri Mocks Americans."

Maybe I am picky, but the change-up of that one word is enough to spark more controversy than would normally be there, and further infuriate Americans, now that the finger is pointed at them instead of a single person.

Another testament to the manipulation through the media. Of course, we can play semantics and say that by mocking Bush, the average American is mocked, but I do not think that is the case.

Shame on CNN and any other new service that changed the wording to appeal to an angrier audience.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Actually I am very angry and outraged about this

Mocking Bush is the privilege of the American people only, how dare this terrorist take my privilege away.

BTW

Is my Grammar good for you this time XphilesPhan.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually I am very angry and outraged about this

Mocking Bush is the privilege of the American people only, how dare this terrorist take my privilege away.

lol, I know how you feel all that I can mock now is Congress.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join