It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen a Shapeshifting Reptilian?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, from being on this board for a few months i've read about numerous people here who claim to talk to greys, or have seen/been abducted by greys.. hell even a few people here claim to be aliens! but has anyone seen a reptilian?!?! David Icke talks about numerous people who have seen politial figures shapeshift, even people who have seen bush sr. shapeshift while watching him on TV.

Has anyone here seen a human shapeshift or know someone that has?!?!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I need to bump this before it gets lost among the hundreds of posts..... ok, one last shot... has anyone seen one?!?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't think anyone here has seen one. And untill now I've never had any reason to believe that reptillians are anything more than a fabrication of David Icke's mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I don't think anyone here has seen one. And untill now I've never had any reason to believe that reptillians are anything more than a fabrication of David Icke's mind.

Well i think its just so hard to believe considering there really is no evidence whatsoever... yes there is reptilian symbology everywhere and there are accounts of reptilian aliens, but nothing really to suggest that our polititions are really aliens in humans clothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I suspect I'm gonna get a headache, but what is considered reptilian symbology?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
\

Heres some

p4.forumforfree.com...

Theres a website with hundreds of them, i dont have time to find it right now, but im sure with a lil research you can find tons of them.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What I believe they are saying is that anyone can be a reptilian, we all have it in us. Kind of like Dr.Jeckel and Mr.Hyde. Evil and Good. Dualities of life.

All people choose to be one way or another, but the shapeshifting physically, well I am not a convinced.

I think it is a personality observation issue, but some think it goes deeper than just personality. I can't prove or disprove this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
depends on the drugs I am doing at the time... kinda like pink elephants in tutu's and croc's with feathered hats and capes... no wait that was a pink hippo in a tutu i saw

````````````````````````
Please review this thread about 1-liners which add nothing to the topic.

[edit on 23/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For a less >ahem< alternative perspective, you might want to check out Dragons of Eden: Speculations on the Evolution of Human Intelligence, Carl Sagan's Pulitzer Prize winning book.

It talks extensively about the reptilian nature we all posess to one degree or another. The R-complex. Very interesting stuff, although no Royals shape-shifting into lizards, if that's what you're after.

Anyway, I'm sure your local library has a copy.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you insist... no, I've never seen a reptilian alien. But I've seen small reptiles out in the field, and big ones in the zoos. I don't believe the symbology you present is proof of anything but an historical representation of snakes and dragons as something dangerous and to be eliminated (at least in my western culture).

Anyway, given my close-minded western culture education, if one day I meet one of these alien reptiloids, it will be a mano a mano to death. I promise to do my best to represent the mamal species, and defeat the reptile (and maybe use its hide to make shoes).

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Checks the mirror quickly - and stares into her own eyes for several minutes...

Screams, and falls into a dead faint.

Nope - never seen a reptilian.

Best of luck on your search.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
bush sr. shapeshift while watching him on TV.

I watched alot Bush Senior speeches and interviews back in the day
cause I liked him. I never seen him shape shift or seen anything odd about him.
The only thing about Bush Senior that I think is weird is when he started to talk about the "New World Order" in one of his speeches.

BTW, I like Bush Senior, I think he was a great guy. But I think his son is idiot and a lier.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have a theory about the Reptilian meme going around.

I truly believe that this whole meme about a reptilian race of aliens only came about after the popular television series called, "V". To the best of my knowledge, there has never been a claim of reptilian based lifeforms before this series ever aired on T.V.

Now, I am not talking about some primitive cave painting of a lizard on two legs. I am speaking of a witness claiming to have seen/been abducted/or intimately known a reptilian alien lifeform before the time that "V" was aired.

I think this is a potentially telling sign that most of the alien/UFO folklore in our lifetime is based around the media.

p.s. If someone can prove otherwise, I will freely admit that I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Heres some

p4.forumforfree.com...

Theres a website with hundreds of them, i dont have time to find it right now, but im sure with a lil research you can find tons of them.

I have a question: If these reptilians are so hell bent on keeping their true identities a secret from us, why do thy keep putting hints of who they are in their logos. I mean if I were, say, an secret communist (which i'm not) I wouldn't have a hammer and sickle flag flying outside my house!

top topics

join