It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Tribune Disc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I remember after 9/11 after a couple of days the Chicago Tribune released, along with the paper, a disc containing 9/11 stories and possibly videos? (I don't quite remember...) I didn't happen to save the disc unfortunately and was wondering if anybody knew where I could get one or a copy of one. Perhaps a downloadable version (if it doesn't have any legality issues with downloading it). Am i even remembering correctly, was there a disc released? It would be a great help if you could post any information for me. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So I take it nobody knows anything about what I am talking about? Does anybody know if there even was a disc? I thought it had stories and possibly video footage on it? I just thought it might be a good reference to examine.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I checked out the Chicago Tribune Archives and couldn't find anything specific to what you had mentioned.

I copied this Abstract; apparently in order to view any particulars, we have to pay for it.

Chicago Tribune - Chicago, Ill.
Author: David Turim, Tribune staff reporter
Date: Oct 12, 2001
Start Page: 1
Section: Tempo
Document Types: Feature
Text Word Count: 766

Abstract (Document Summary)

The Sept. 11 attacks clearly involved a conspiracy hatched beneath our collective noses. The existence of a diabolical terrorist cabal feeds into America's long-standing fascination with conspiracy theories, of which the assassinations of JFK, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, the supposed federal coverup of a UFO crash in Roswell, N.M., the deaths of Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe and the crop circle mysteries are but a few of the higher-profile examples.

I researched for videos but came up empty handed as well.

Sorry

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the help... I'll continue to dig around to see if I can find anything else... If I find out anything I'll post it... Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
there was a dvd issued by the chicago tribune, entitled, "when evil struck america, a time capsule of 10 historic days". i do own a copy of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes that is the disc I was speaking of dipper1. (Heh.. Sorry.. Apparently it was released one year after the attacks.. September 8th 2003 in the Sunday paper) There are a couple of places auctioning them off so maybe I'll have to create an account to get one... Thanks a bunch dipper1!

new topics

top topics

join