It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this actual video footage of the "Battle Of L.A." ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

On footage I saw many bright lights from ground were beaming to the sky. Did they have that many lights at that time on L.A? I can see those lights were located far from each other, I assume the video scene covered a large area of L.A which might have hundred thousands of civilian as witness, or at least thousands of American soldiers. Where did they all gone? Eating popcorn and sitting couch?

Cinlung.
Did you not read this thread, i implore you to check this out.

Many witness's.

Here.

The government can't shut hundred thousands mouth, can they?

Yes my friend, i'm glad your on ATS, as you will learn they can.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The government can't shut hundred thousands mouth, can they?

Yes my friend, i'm glad your on ATS, as you will learn they can.

That's scary. What they do? Terminate all of them? or put green bucks into their mouths?

Perhaps yes they can shut hundred thousand mouths which never existed at first place.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Cinlung, during the WWII, no country allied with the USA or the "free world" would have waited for the "aliens" to do the USA in before doing anything themselves, they would have supported the USA.

The phrase one world under America at the time would have been pretty damn near apt, at that time time America was on the road to recovery from the depression and probably was even then the super power of the world, it probably meant more then than it does today but during WWII in the latter years of the war the USA provided the telling manpower and military might to defeat Germany.

I don't agree with your conclusions to the film footage nor your apparently anti USA stance, oh and before you ask I'm English thru and thru.

Wolfie

[edit on 22/1/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just finished sitting through the whole 1 hr and 34 minutes, awesome vid as i havent seen alot of that before.
Some of the witnesses that greer has amassed who are interviewed later in the vid you would say are rock solid credible witnesses, generals, army and air force personnel,nasa employees, intelligence operatives etc.
Great stuff.

What has happened with the disclosure project has it lost steam over there or are they still getting media attention.
At about 49.40 into the vid there is some coool footage of possible buildings on the moon and mars (some that john lear has already shown from the clementine pictures).

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Just finished sitting through the whole 1 hr and 34 minutes, awesome vid as i havent seen alot of that before.
Some of the witnesses that greer has amassed who are interviewed later in the vid you would say are rock solid credible witnesses, generals, army and air force personnel,nasa employees, intelligence operatives etc.
Great stuff.

What has happened with the disclosure project has it lost steam over there or are they still getting media attention.
At about 49.40 into the vid there is some coool footage of possible buildings on the moon and mars (some that john lear has already shown from the clementine pictures).

This was one of my Favorite's. There was so much stuff that hasn't been debunked yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Ok, Aliens came to earth to monitor WW II, specifically monitor American only at that time on L.A. I assume this UFO was not on American side, that's why they were shooting at it. 15,000 round didn't penetrate it at all, it certainly had far better technology. And American didn't learn from this being watched but bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki 3 years after.

What this Gen. Mc. Arthur did? Was that a propaganda of 1 world under American? Who was attacking people on earth?, why should people unite under America if there was no attack at all from outer space?
If there was an invasion from Aliens, I would suggest all nations of the world to WAIT and WAIT until Aliens have finished off American, then the world can unite and protect earth.

It was time of War, every nations were in panic, American were so worried about enemies they created, and tried to get world attention to join them.

Im not really sure what you were trying to get at there, sorry bud.

The only thing I might have understood was something about you saying, propaganda had some kind of role in this?

The footage says it all to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think that the Anti-American stance is giving waaaay tooo much credit to the Americans. (And I am an American). America, up until the start of WWII, by the bombing of Pearl Harbor, was, with a few notable exceptions, isolationist.

We didn't care too terribly much that Europe was taking a bludgeoning from the Nazis. The main folk involved in getting us into WWII, as I understand it, were Roosevelt, and his cronies. Even then, it took a major amount of cajoling, and finnagling to get it all going. Even then, after Pearl Harbor, we still spent the most of our early "strength" on Europe, prior to really turning on the Japanese.

A truly interesting comment was made by the commander of the Japanese task force that was responsible for Pearl Harbor, after the "unsuccessful" completion of the raid. I am sorry, but don't remember his name, may have been "Tojo".

At any rate, he said, about America at that time, "We have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve".

We were pretty much asleep in those days. There wasn't a lot of heavy interstate commerce going on ... You could not travel down through the SouthWest of America, down through and west of Oklahoma, without carrying your own water. Horses were still the common bill of transport out west. Things didn't happen as quickly, or with as much "conspiracy" on a global scale in our country in those days...

Shucks! We were still involved in taking out the bad guys, shaking hands with the school ma'rm, kissing our horses and riding off into the sunset, ala John Wayne, and Roy Rogers. LOL....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have heard two stories regarding the outcome of this battle.
A)that it crashed on an island some ways off the coast and was recovered......
B)that it crashed inland of the city in the hills behind the city and was also recovered.....
There is a great deal more for you to find out about this incident with a simple google or word search....there is much free and accurate testimony about it out there....
For one thing it is said the navy got into the ufo biz because of their recovery efforts of this time.....
give the whole shmear a word search and return with some pretty interesting data if you want....i guarantee it.

fyi that was admiral Yamato i believe who spoke those words........

[edit on 22-1-2007 by bergle]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It was around this time that Dr. Royal Rife was working with resonance theories etc.

I stand firm in my belief that resonance is something that interferes with mind control. There was such a determined effort to stomp out Dr. Rife's work that those stomping boots are still resonating in my head.

I can't help but keep thinking that there is a connection. I just can't quite figure it out yet. If his work was bogus, it wouldn't have lasted. Why such an effort? More than what was put into stoping alcohol sales.

I think the pyramids have some clues to this secret as well. The evidence in there has been tampered with by people, but some remains, leaving questions. (The Egyptian light bulb?((Dr. Rife's work)) The Bagdad batteries? ((Collodial silver=ancient, powerfull antibiotic))??)

Other life froms outside our atmosphere are real....the sooner we accept that fact, the sooner we can decide if they are friend or foe. If they were friendly, we probably would shoot them anyway.

What is up? If they were good, what do we have to fear. It is because of hidden agenda's, that we become nervous.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
It was around this time that Dr. Royal Rife was working with resonance theories etc.

I stand firm in my belief that resonance is something that interferes with mind control. There was such a determined effort to stomp out Dr. Rife's work that those stomping boots are still resonating in my head.

I can't help but keep thinking that there is a connection. I just can't quite figure it out yet. If his work was bogus, it wouldn't have lasted. Why such an effort? More than what was put into stoping alcohol sales.

I think the pyramids have some clues to this secret as well. The evidence in there has been tampered with by people, but some remains, leaving questions. (The Egyptian light bulb?((Dr. Rife's work)) The Bagdad batteries? ((Collodial silver=ancient, powerfull antibiotic))??)

Other life froms outside our atmosphere are real....the sooner we accept that fact, the sooner we can decide if they are friend or foe. If they were friendly, we probably would shoot them anyway.

What is up? If they were good, what do we have to fear. It is because of hidden agenda's, that we become nervous.

Where the hell did this come from????

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
where the hell did it come from?Some individual with an immature mind and a yen for his fifteen minutes regardless.
Will this thread stay on topic?
Tune in tomorrow.....
Have found testimony of young boy who witnessed the attack.His father and the nieghbourhood cronies actually were out chasing it with shotguns!
So much for the home guard i guess......
Still it was a typically brash yankee selfsufficient answer to the menace they percieved from above them.
Anyone actually have new or pertinent iformation on this to share?
Especially those who lived through it......
Is there anyone who still will speak about it who was there?
They would be quite old by now.....but still theres a chance....
We can be assured that some are still alive....is it possible to search them out with our rescources?The net, and time...
Or will this remain a wonder thread?I wonder....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
Check out "UFO the greatest story ever denied:

video.google.com...

They have pretty much the same clip but MUCH better quality.

the first time they show it on the program is around 5:45 into it.

I love watching how the shells just keep exploding about around the same area of the craft, like it Def. has some kind of shield.

this is the stuff that needs to be looked into harder, not some of these silly accounts i read on here sometimes.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by whos_out_there]

That's the first time i've seen that video...i'm simply speechless. I don't know how to react to it. So many things in it made sense, yet I find hard to believe. Certainly gives me alot of homework.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Great stuff.

To push the disclosure project to the next level, it would require a major financial backup. They did what they could with the level of support they had. We should be thankful for the late minute inverstor that saved it from been canned when the original investor called quit...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you expect eyewitnesses to come forward on ATS concerning this event, that's simply unrealistic. How many 80-90 year olds are members here? I would estimate that number to be extremely low. The L.A. encounter and the Washington, D.C. flap were widely reported by witnesses and mainstream media, so IMO they should be regarded as historical fact. What better evidence could you possibly hope for?

Simple answer: The people/groups supporting the UFO truth debunking program are extremely well funded and far outnumber those seeking disclosure. ATS is eaten up with these skepileptics, like every other forum/newsgroup dealing with with this subject.

Until massive numbers of people can have open discussions about such undeniable hallmark events without interference from these keepers of the gate, not much progress can be realized. I think it's high time for a UFO community free of the 'UFOs don't exist' skeptics.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
If you expect eyewitnesses to come forward on ATS concerning this event, that's simply unrealistic. How many 80-90 year olds are members here? I would estimate that number to be extremely low. The L.A. encounter and the Washington, D.C. flap were widely reported by witnesses and mainstream media, so IMO they should be regarded as historical fact. What better evidence could you possibly hope for?

Simple answer: The people/groups supporting the UFO truth debunking program are extremely well funded and far outnumber those seeking disclosure. ATS is eaten up with these skepileptics, like every other forum/newsgroup dealing with with this subject.

Until massive numbers of people can have open discussions about such undeniable hallmark events without interference from these keepers of the gate, not much progress can be realized. I think it's high time for a UFO community free of the 'UFOs don't exist' skeptics.

That's friggin brilliant: skepileptics.
You got me laughing good there.

You can always add them to your ignore list. You should see how cool the conversations gets without them

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle

Have found testimony of young boy who witnessed the attack.His father and the nieghbourhood cronies actually were out chasing it with shotguns!
So much for the home guard i guess......

Anyone actually have new or pertinent iformation on this to share?
Especially those who lived through it......
Is there anyone who still will speak about it who was there?
They would be quite old by now.....but still theres a chance....
We can be assured that some are still alive....is it possible to search them out with our rescources?The net, and time...
Or will this remain a wonder thread?I wonder....

Post the testimony on here, a link, a source.

As far as contacting people who lived through this event, as another poster said, pretty slim.

Still it was a typically brash yankee selfsufficient answer to the menace they percieved from above them.

And this has got nothing to do with what the "Americans" would do, its about the event.

For this to be 65 years old with a video in which everyone is concentrated on the object above is amazing.

I think the idea that something can fly in your airspace, unhindered must of scared the pants of them, and the government would of done the best to cover this up, so not to panic the public.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the picture , really easy to make it out then , still hard to see it on film though . I think the photograph from the newspaper gives a better view of the object.

I know the japanese were sending balloons over with bombs strapped to them and i believe that a few even hit US soil but there was a news blackout to prevent the Japanese from knowing that it was working .

Just wondering if this may have been something to do with this ?

Or perhaps some fiendish British plot to bring America into the war ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join