It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this actual video footage of the "Battle Of L.A." ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I took this video from a trailer from "UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

Now they have mixed a few stills within this footage, but it does seem video footage was taken during this event, is this it?

Can anyone confirm whether actual video footage was taken?

Video Here....

If the video is only showing 1/3 of the actual size of the video display, reload the page, it worked perfectly when i did that.

Please note the audio was taken from a radio broadcast.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah I am pretty sure that is the real footage.

I have seen that video before and I read it was claimed to be the real thing then as well. Interesting video and broadcast...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
MY GOD .... that was amazing . I never knew such event had ever happend . I going to do some extra research on this subject .

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
MY GOD .... that was amazing . I never knew such event had ever happend . I going to do some extra research on this subject .

Well Gazrok a member/mod here done some excellent research here.

But, i don't think anyone has actually posted a video of the event?
Is it genuine video footage of the event?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Check out "UFO the greatest story ever denied:

video.google.com...

They have pretty much the same clip but MUCH better quality.

the first time they show it on the program is around 5:45 into it.

I love watching how the shells just keep exploding about around the same area of the craft, like it Def. has some kind of shield.

this is the stuff that needs to be looked into harder, not some of these silly accounts i read on here sometimes.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by whos_out_there]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
Check out "UFO the greatest story ever denied:

video.google.com...

They have pretty much the same clip but MUCH better quality.

the first time they show it on the program is around 5:45 into it.

I love watching how the shells just keep exploding about around the same area of the craft, like it Def. has some kind of shield.

this is the stuff that needs to be looked into harder, not some of these silly accounts i read on here sometimes.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by whos_out_there]

Thanks for that, weather balloon my A%$e.
1500 rounds into this "thing" is not a weather balloon.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well I don't have a source for this but I remember when I did a little research on this incident I read that there were multiple witnesses, even some that were hit by falling Anti-Aircraft shrapnel (Because of the amount of ammunition used), and our country at the time was very paranoid of an attack due to war. If I remember correctly some of the people said it actually did finally fall from the sky around the coast but was quickly taken care of.

It's funny how huge this incident was but is rarely mentioned by anyone. It's impossible for any aircraft of that era or ours to take that much shelling and still keep going. I don't know if it was protected somehow or maybe we had a blind man working the guns
...anyway it's quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Thanks for that, weather balloon my A%$e.
1500 rounds into this "thing" is not a weather balloon.

I know, you can just see them just going at it non-stop.

thanks for posting the thread, I thought alot of people seen the la video already.

I was kinda hesitant to throw it up here. I didn't want it to get locked up 5 minutes later saying, "theirs a current thread thread active already please add any comment to that thread." hehee.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mota
If I remember correctly some of the people said it actually did finally fall from the sky around the coast but was quickly taken care of.

I also read somewhere that it flew away and later returned and then finally left after sometime (not sure how long).

Originally posted by Mr Mota
It's funny how huge this incident was but is rarely mentioned by anyone. It's impossible for any aircraft of that era or ours to take that much shelling and still keep going. I don't know if it was protected somehow or maybe we had a blind man working the guns
...anyway it's quite interesting.

Thats exactly my thoughts, how does something like this not get brought up on every UFO SHOW on the networks.

I mean there's only like 100 Shows that pretty much show the same footage, But you never see this one.

I also found some real footage of the UFO's flying by the capital, which i never watched before ( never knew it existed) maybe thats has been around, But its also one of those footage's you rarely see on all those generic UFO shows (with the exception of a few rare shows).

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That was pretty amazing!
Has this ever been debunked or this this the real deal?

My goodness to think...if this were just an attempt at genuine contact...they extended their hands at the WRONG time.

That's how they say hello in Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It could be Hollywood studio make up.

Part of American 1 world propaganda, world union, elect American as the leader, all that kind of BS.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
It could be Hollywood studio make up.

Part of American 1 world propaganda, world union, elect American as the leader, all that kind of BS.

Hmm, this case stands out from most events i have ever heard.
To me, this happened before there was a complete clamp down on this subject by the government or whoever, and stands well above the rest in my opinion.

Have you watched the video?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, it was well planned, well prepared before things happened.

If plan A fail, then go for plan B and so on. It was all prepared earlier.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I not trying to be sarcastic , but where exactly is this object on this film? I know this is a very famous case , and i've seen stills of this footage many many times.

The area where the 2 beams cross is obviously very bright , and i can see plenty of shells exploding in the general area , but i can't honestly say i can see much more .

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
I not trying to be sarcastic , but where exactly is this object on this film? I know this is a very famous case , and i've seen stills of this footage many many times.

The area where the 2 beams cross is obviously very bright , and i can see plenty of shells exploding in the general area , but i can't honestly say i can see much more .

Well you got to take into account this was 1942, the stills you see where there is a saucer shape, like this have been enhanced.

From here.

No CGI in 1942, and was covered up, badly.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL

It is good to be sarcastic sometimes.

I didn't finish the movie.
All I can see is the ground people keep on shooting something on the sky.
Did the so called UFO actually shoot something on the ground?
Why the American kept on shooting a visitor which they didn't know was friendly or what?

If the so called UFO shot and toasted Americans on the ground, then I would call that EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

For UFO and similar case, it is good to be SCEPTIC, being sceptic is the right way to open mind. If one try to believe blindly, he/she'd see only what he/she believe with mind closed.

Yes, no CGI on 1942. When was the movie recorded? Were all those news released on 1942 or?
Certainly it was not a CGI, it was a made up from Hollywood basement.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If the so called UFO shot and toasted Americans on the ground, then I would call that EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

Cinlung, it is well known from reports that it was not responsive.

I remember reading that at the time, the Americans thought it was the japanese, some sort of secret weapon.

Your trying to argue against one of the best UFO cases in history, and the "evidence" put forward is better than most i have seen, seeing that this is from 1942.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Why the American kept on shooting a visitor which they didn't know was friendly or what?

I'm not sure if your asking this question, BUT we were at that moment either at war or it was about to start. And I'm sure they weren't going to ask questions first.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure if your asking this question, BUT we were at that moment either at war or it was about to start. And I'm sure they weren't going to ask questions first.

Ok, Aliens came to earth to monitor WW II, specifically monitor American only at that time on L.A. I assume this UFO was not on American side, that's why they were shooting at it. 15,000 round didn't penetrate it at all, it certainly had far better technology. And American didn't learn from this being watched but bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki 3 years after.

What this Gen. Mc. Arthur did? Was that a propaganda of 1 world under American? Who was attacking people on earth?, why should people unite under America if there was no attack at all from outer space?
If there was an invasion from Aliens, I would suggest all nations of the world to WAIT and WAIT until Aliens have finished off American, then the world can unite and protect earth.

It was time of War, every nations were in panic, American were so worried about enemies they created, and tried to get world attention to join them.

Back to topic.

On footage I saw many bright lights from ground were beaming to the sky. Did they have that many lights at that time on L.A? I can see those lights were located far from each other, I assume the video scene covered a large area of L.A which might have hundred thousands of civilian as witness, or at least thousands of American soldiers. Where did they all gone? Eating popcorn and sitting couch?
The government can't shut hundred thousands mouth, can they?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Battle Of Los Angeles is by far one of the greatest UFO cases ever, hundreds of citizens woken up by gun shots, a big bright object in the sky with searchlights all over it, 1500 shots fired at it, bullets found all over the ground the morning after, a bad cover-up that everyone saw through, I mean everything is just piling in. Do you think a Hollywood producer bought many guns to shot an indestructible object that hovers in the air???? He would've been put to jail! With the war going on and mass panic at risk, I don't think he would've taken the chance. This is a UFO, and is very, very, very underrated.

-Jimmy-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join