It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, tell me this wouldn't set you off too...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The following is also on my blog, but I felt the need to rant here too...I hate my job beyond belief now.

Well, I got f**king hit at work. My boss f**king punched me. This car had come back, and I knew I had worked on it, so I go to see what's up. Well, I ell the guy pop the hood and I'll check it out. Lo and behold, the oil cap was gone. Now, I coulda sworn that f**ker was on tight, I remember putting it on with my own two hands. Well, I tell the customer not to worry, no big deal, I'll throw in some more oil and a new cap, no charge. Well, as I'm saying this, my boss walks up. He looks at it and starts saying there is no way that an oil cap can come off if it's a threaded cap. Well, I tell him in a very low volume not to demean me in front of a customer and that we had been through this before. So he keeps saying it, saying # like "are you trying to call the customer a liar?" and so forth. So I repeat myself. He keeps saying it, I repeat again, and he f**king punches me in the gut and tells me to go home.

Man, he was f**king lucky I didn't hit him back. so I go to punch out and he keeps egging me one saying "what are you gonna do?" and hits me in the arm. I tell him not to touch me again. He does it again. I tell him not to f**king touch me or he's gonna get f**ked. So I left and went to the cop station. Thankfully, I know all the cops in my town, So I file a report and two cops I know go down there. Well, one called me when they were done and told me he put the fear of god into my boss and that he looked like he was gonna cry like a little girl. Mission accomplished. mwahahahaha....My boss TOTALY thinks he is going to jail. Unfortunatly, even I know a judge would look at this case and be like "come on, guys...".

So no point in wasting my time with this...or is there? You tell me...

[Edited on 15-12-2003 for spelling]

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think its time to look for a new job. Even if it does not happen again, you will not be treated the same way. It may seem better at first, but in the end, there is nothing good going to come out of working for him.

Good luck, sorry...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I would have smacked the living shyte outta the cnut.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention i took all my uniform shirts and pants outta my car and dumped em right int he middle of the customer waiting room. That was my way of saying "f**k you, a$$hole, I quit."

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'd quit then become the worst customer they ever had.

You've just been promoted to customer. And always right.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I remember when my boss blamed me for a powercut in the restaurant the gay thing was he actually believed it was me who cut the power, anyway the guy had it in for me from day 1 so i threw my gay apron that they made us wear in his face in front the customers and shouted f*** you and walked off this was also infront of the big boss.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
James

You probably did the right thing, but man I wonder how you controlled your self. The #er wouldn't have touched me twice.

Oh man I can just imagine how berserk I'd go if my boss were to punch me lol... I already hate him just because he's a total ass.

If I had been you, I would have made brain juice come out of each of his every #in' face orifices and by doing so, probably made sure that any customers that might see this would never come back to this place.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, at the end of the day, you must consider whether you will succumb to the baser instincts, or take the moral high road. Congrats for choosing the latter, and good luck finding a human employer, versus the animal whose employ you just left.

Violence must be done only when necessary to solve the problem, when there is no other solution. In this case, nothing good was going to come from you hitting him back (aside from personal satisfaction), and it would have cost you more (morality, and possibly even more had you injured him severely). There are many cases when violence is justified. This isn't one of them. You are the bigger person for it, and you can look yourself in the face in the mirror each person knowing that.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, but I half wanted to beat him with an oil filter claw and then be all Bruce Willis style..."Yippie Ki Yay, Motherf**ker."

LOL.

But I'm just not down with getting myself into trouble with the cops. Hell, I think the FBI is after me as it is...I don't even wanna chance it. lmao.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you really have it in for the guy, you could go the court route. Aggravated Assault always wins big in court.
You could be the boss of the place when you're through. Bodily injury, loss of income, mental stress..the list of suffering goes on and on. It might be years before you could go back to work after an assault like that...you know what I mean ???

I am not a lawyer....so don't take anything I said seriously....

sign and date here swearing you won't sue me for false information.

___________________ _________
Signature[color=CCCC99]------------------------Date

[Edited on 12-15-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You should hire a laywer and sue your boss. I believe that you could get a lot of money out of this. Its called a battery. Its called humiliation. Its called "pay me." But, I figure you won't...but you should.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
The following is also on my blog, but I felt the need to rant here too...I hate my job beyond belief now.

Well, I got f**king hit at work. My boss f**king punched me. This car had come back, and I knew I had worked on it, so I go to see what's up. Well, I ell the guy pop the hood and I'll check it out. Lo and behold, the oil cap was gone. Now, I coulda sworn that f**ker was on tight, I remember putting it on with my own two hands. Well, I tell the customer not to worry, no big deal, I'll throw in some more oil and a new cap, no charge. Well, as I'm saying this, my boss walks up. He looks at it and starts saying there is no way that an oil cap can come off if it's a threaded cap. Well, I tell him in a very low volume not to demean me in front of a customer and that we had been through this before. So he keeps saying it, saying # like "are you trying to call the customer a liar?" and so forth. So I repeat myself. He keeps saying it, I repeat again, and he f**king punches me in the gut and tells me to go home.

Man, he was f**king lucky I didn't hit him back. so I go to punch out and he keeps egging me one saying "what are you gonna do?" and hits me in the arm. I tell him not to touch me again. He does it again. I tell him not to f**king touch me or he's gonna get f**ked. So I left and went to the cop station. Thankfully, I know all the cops in my town, So I file a report and two cops I know go down there. Well, one called me when they were done and told me he put the fear of god into my boss and that he looked like he was gonna cry like a little girl. Mission accomplished. mwahahahaha....My boss TOTALY thinks he is going to jail. Unfortunatly, even I know a judge would look at this case and be like "come on, guys...".

So no point in wasting my time with this...or is there? You tell me...

[Edited on 15-12-2003 for spelling]

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by JamesLimelight]

you shoulda kick the living piss outta him

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sue that mofo for anything and everything.

That is the American way.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
At the very least press charges. He had no right to put his hands on you. If you don't hold him responsible he might feel he got away with it. Specially since you quit.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just start leaving pigs heads on his property.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Colonel, you know what man, I think I just might.

As for the other suggestions, I have to talk to my lawyer. If I do decide to sue, I'm gonna take him for everything including his dumba$$ gold tooth.

Then I could finaly restore my 79' Firebird...but that would be work and im too emotionaly scared to work!!! ;-)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If you do decide to sue, you had better hope your ex-boss dosn't find this thread.
It wouldn't look good if it popped up as evidence during the trial.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Gazrok

Yall probably right...But I don't know about you, but when I get hitted...that's usualy when I stop to think

JamesLimeLight

"Yippie Ki Yay, Motherf**ker."

Cool! I'm not the only one to love this quote. Hehehehehe...

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
"Yippie Ki Yay, Motherf**ker."

Cool! I'm not the only one to love this quote. Hehehehehe...

In Bruce We Trust...lmao! I love Bruce Willis. That guy has stones the size of ICBMs.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
JL

Well narrated.

1. I don't think there is much wrong with putting the info on this thread anonymously.

2. Under labor relations laws where I've spent a lot of my time, violence directed at an employee like this (measured by your basic right to be free of it, the special relationship you have with your employer, and whatever physical and emotional damage and stress and non-employment you might suffer) you would not be needing to work for over 12 months. People take advantage of laws to exagerrate situations, but there really is enough deterrent to stop anyone being hit (or hit on) by their boss...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join