It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Flying Fire Killer Ducks of Eternal Damnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
About a year ago me and some friens, was sitting in a friends apartment, and getting drunk and such. We decied to go out and make a bonfire in a nearby forest.

It all went well and we got really really drunk and made a huge fire, a few days later when we looked at the pictures from the night, we saw these funny things.

Check the image. its 100% unedited.

They ducks are present on others pictures too, but since its a year ago i deleted alot of pictures from the night, but ill ask around and see if any of my friends still got them.

Is this the end? Are Flying Killer Fire Ducks of Eternal Damnation going to rule the world?

[edit] Up close:

[edit on 22/1/07 by Jugg]

[edit on 22/1/07 by Jugg]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Exactly what makes them Killer ducks? Has one of your friends died because of these demonic water fowl?

Perhaps these are mearly sparks?

I do think that if these are indeed killer fire ducks then they would have a heck of a time with the secret penguin death squads.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You can create this effect on any camera when applying a longer exposure rate. This is especially effective when focusing on lights and then adjusting the camera.

No killer ducks I'm afraid

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Exactly what makes them Killer ducks? Has one of your friends died because of these demonic water fowl?

Perhaps these are mearly sparks?

I do think that if these are indeed killer fire ducks then they would have a heck of a time with the secret penguin death squads.

Well first of all, theyre made of fire. Thats means that if your soaked with gasoline, and you touch them, you will most definately die.

Second of all, look how angry they look.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
UPDATE!!!

I think i found the leader of the Flying Fire Killer Ducks of Eternal Damnation.

When i looked at the picture, inverted the colors, turned it 180degres, high lighted some areas and put some filters on it this is what i saw:

This must be the wizard who makes these!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugg
UPDATE!!!

I think i found the leader of the Flying Fire Killer Ducks of Eternal Damnation.

When i looked at the picture, inverted the colors, turned it 180degres, high lighted some areas and put some filters on it this is what i saw:

This must be the wizard who makes these!

I just knew Dick Cheney was behind all of this! Dang you dang you all to heck!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've seen logs "explode" in a fire before, and they throw stuff up in the air with a loud crackle like shown in the picture. It's basically embers/ash. I think it happens when the wood is wet mostly. Obviously I can't explain why they are duck-shaped, or if they even are or not. It may just be us interpreting ducks when they arent really there.

new topics

top topics

join