It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope is a morphine addict.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
We are in the midst of a holy war in Iraq and very soon in Iran and must have an impeccable head of church.

What does Iraq have to do with the pope? He's not the head of church of the United States (we don't have an official church), and there are more Protestant Christians in America than Roman Catholics. I couldn't care less what the pope does, I don't recognize him as anything special.

I'd just like to add if he taking opiate painkillers they are probably prescribed for a chronic pain condition, he not buying on the street and shooting up in the back alleys of the Vatican...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Lol - the pope smoke dope.

I don't know the inside scoop on the cause of the tightly constricted reptilian type pupils displayed by this Ratzinger - especially poignant to see the child-like joy of red-shoes framed on such an unfortunate face. He can't help but look a little like a malevolent leprechaun.

What is the story with those red shoes. I thought only children and --- wore red shoes.

Some of those hats are really Audrey.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Wait, I thought he was a reptile

A Reptoid would be even MORE prone to drug addiction due to the stress from negative publicity, and hardships of living up to the "Don Juan" sexual stereotypes.

You know it's hard out there for a Skink.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
"Dude, Larry king is totally a stoner. Look at his eyes"
or

"Martha Stweart totally smokes pot, she's always making munchies and she's the only one eating them"

or some other rediculous, (but at the time mind blowing) realization.

Now that's funny!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow I bet the pope can get the discontinued much sought after oxy 160s without a problem! He prob always has clean rigs!

The pope is not a morphine addict, the reasons given were true for morphine addicts but are also true for one hundred other conditions, not the least of which is simply being elderly, which the pope is*

If he is an addict, then so what? Lots of cool upstanding people have been, I am physically dependent on pain medication myself but still function normally just like you* I really despise moralistic conservatives who would like to crucify drug addicts* The pope is not one, but if he were, I say let an old man have his pleasures

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Count Germails Lovechild]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance. "Nuff said".
Mods, close this ?

Lex

top topics

<< 1   >>

join