It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird dream....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am sure that this was in no way an "abduction", however I think I might of become a sort of psychic witness to one. It's kind of spooky so thats why I got up and decided to post it here.

I had a dream last night that was very vivid. In this dream Im with some other people(kids), I dont know these other people but in the dream I did. One of us had a digital camera and was just screwing around (may have been skateboarding). anyway, we look up into the sky(its night) and see a strange disk. it had a blue light under it which was oscilating in a circle and a white light in the center. The disk was silver and was uninterested in us until one of the kids decided to take its picture with the flash on. In the dream I can remmeber trying to tell them not to do this as it may trigger an abduction expierence (allagash). When he snapped the picture the disk suddenly became very active and approached us. I remember telling these kids they better get out of there (or trying to, Im very much an observer to all this). A white light became very bright underneath the disk and we all became very weak and began to lie down on the grass next to the street we were on. I remember slowly losing conciousness and then all white light which faded back to conciousness. We were lying next to the street were we had been. I, or whoever I am observing this from, was checking himself for injuries rather panickedly.

In the aftermath of all of this, I remember the kids trying to figure what happened. I remember saying that I dont remember anything and one of the girls that was with those kids in my dream turned to me and said "look for the shadows" or "look into the shadows".

When I got up this morning I crossreferenced "abductions" with "sahdows" and guess what? There are several references to alien abductions and shadows and shadow people.

Does anyone have any similiar stories?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Certainly an interesting dream and very vivid in nature.

While I haven't ever had such an explicit dream myself, I'm regularly visited by a presence which remains as a shadow. It is of humanoid nature.

What I suggest is remain aware of your surroundings but dont go looking for the entity. The pieces of the puzzle will slowly begin to come together and you may unlock it's purpose if the time is right. Perhaps the dream was placed as a catalyst for your journey.

Best of luck. Shadow people have been defined as a result of schizophrenia right through to ghosts, demons and interdimensional beings.

Personally I believe they are of spiritual nature, however I accept the possibility they may be inter-dimensional beings from whom check-up on certain individuals for one reason or another (like how a scientist may tag an animal).

If you experience the entity again try not to let the fear consume you.

Kolo

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Considering why they are in shadows remains a mystery. Perhaps our brains are unable to transmit their true figuration, or maybe they are binded by the laws of their dimension.

Eitherway I certainly wouldn't pass it off as a wild dream. I have experienced a shadow entity in my dreams, in this reality, through feeling its presence aswell as by regular dejavu. I feel it may have recently revealed its true form.

Enjoy the chase! Only fear fear itself. Not once have I been harmed

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This was very closely related to extraterrestrials. When I remember the dream now, when the girl that told me to "look to the shadows" said this, it triggered a strange memory within a dream. (I know this sounds absolutely crazy and Im not as big into ETs as I used to be). I remember a white room with silver fixtures. I was lying on a table and I jerked my head back to see two creatures lurking in the shadows. they had shadows all around them where ever they moved so I could not even get a good glimpse of their outlines and then the dream phased back into the normal dream where I am talking to the girl.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting. All my experiences revolve around darkness, not once have I experienced bright lights.

When I was younger I use to have a number of dreams which orientated around spacial movement. I remember being regularly tossed and moved around the room by a presence, but never saw it. The more I fought the presence the more I would be moved, so I layed still and would eventually wake up.

This was followed up by repetitive dreams of being chased on top of house roofs, up flights of stairs and in the back of cars.

I have only ever been in communication with one presence, he usually shows up to remind me he's still there.

Keep Hunting

[edit on 23-1-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Aliens
To dream that you are an alien, symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Your manifestation as an alien may be your way of 'escaping' from reality. Dreams of this nature also symbolizes your outlandish ideas and your wild imagination.

To dream that you are being abducted by aliens, indicates your fears of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.

To see aliens in your dream , signifies that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and invaded. You are also having difficulties in how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens may represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

Shadows
To see you own shadow in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself which you have not acknowledged or recognized. It may be a quality about yourself or a part of you that you are rejecting or want to keep hidden.�These qualities may not necessary be negative, but can be creative ones.

To see a shadowy figure in your dream, represents aspects of this figure which you have not acknowledged or incorporated into your own personality. Alternatively, it symbolizes the young, the helpless or the under-developed.

dreammoods.com... ader=dreamsymbol&search=shadow

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
Shadows
To see you own shadow in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself which you have not acknowledged or recognized. It may be a quality about yourself or a part of you that you are rejecting or want to keep hidden.�These qualities may not necessary be negative, but can be creative ones.

Interesting to say the least. If my experiences were just limited to dreams then I would say you are spot on.

To see a shadowy figure in your dream, represents aspects of this figure which you have not acknowledged or incorporated into your own personality. Alternatively, it symbolizes the young, the helpless or the under-developed.

Again you are probably along the right path. Dreams can tell you so much about inner trauma's/ideas/personalities, however I feel there is something a lot more powerful within them. You can read into dreams hundreds of ways, both in religious and scientific terms.

Dreams may be the propulsion for feelings of dejavu, but can they truly be inter-linked with this percieved reality?

I've tried to dismiss the presence as my imagination but he just comes back and reveals more each time.

Food for thought

[edit on 23-1-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i usually turn to dream dictionarys for help when i have a confusing dream i cant explain to myself, somehow i belive the right answer just resonates with you...people have been having dreams long before we had our first one so theres plenty of helpfull info around

cheers, i agree with you on the alien experiences kolo_heights

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Certainly. One must look into their inner self when trying to find out the meaning of their dreams. For me dreams are when we are at our most creative, free and spiritually aligned.

However when these dreams cross-over and inter-link with reality then one begins to ponder their true meaning.

Enlightening, thankyou

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
However, many abductee's just use the terminology dreams because that best describes.

Remember this dreams you forget abductions you do not.

I have seen ships over Philly.

top topics

join