It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFOs Captured on Official Camera!!! It’s Real!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I would post something with the sole purpose of causing people to grind their teeth once again due to odd notes here and there, but this is actually something interesting and I don't have any way to debunk this thread.

The only gripe I have is the last picture of the supposed ship. If that is an alien craft, then these damn things have no idea about a good design for visual appearance. Geez, thats so awful. Just look at it. I mean, who makes a vehicle that looks so bland like that. 'Hey, lets stick a disc with two legs!' 'YEAH!!!'

At least a stealth bomber looks badass.

But this thread wins in my book. What I think is interesting is that it does have some sort of specific shape to it, that being a triangle but the round front rules that out unfortunately.

Neat find though.

But at the same time, I'm not really agreeing that it is a genuine UFO. Well, it is a UFO since we don't know what it is...But yeah.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

something 400 kilometers in diameter?

Are you nuts? It would set off every dang radar as well as probably crash into a number of satellites.

It would be naked eye visible from ground "Independence Day" style and cover alot of field of view.

Wow! It must be the Draconian Empire flagship! Probably the emporer himself is aboard along with millions of lizard men waiting to embark on earth for the final take-over of our planet!

G E T T H E R A Y G U N S R E A D Y A N D M A N T H E A A A G U N S!

Thanks for the laugh guys!!! You made my day!

[edit on 31/1/07 by SkepticGreek74]

<< 1   >>

join