It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFOs Captured on Official Camera!!! It’s Real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Christ! Why am I surfing a Portuguese website? I don’t know how I came across it, but wow! It sure had something to munch on! So here it is. And for those of you who don’t know Portuguese, I am adding a link to an on-line translator by Altavista. Click Here to open. With this you will be able to translate any part of the source site.

Now let’s proceed. The pics were taken by the GOES NOAA Satellite. Translated, the description reads –

On 26 of January 1999, Channel 13 of the Chilean Television broadcast images taken by the geostationary satellite GOES-8.

The television station transmitted a video, taken on different occasions. The Aerial Servício Fotometria, Chilean Ltd., released the first video on 17 Apr 1996. In it one can clearly see a huge object over the coast of Chile as seen below:

ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>
Huge object over the coast of Chile.
Courtesy: OVNIs

ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>
Image by METEOSAT 3, 1993, of similar object.

In the block of images transmitted by the same satellite, one can clearly see an object identical to the one previously described, in orbit over the Atlantic Ocean. These last pics were for the Regional Meteorological Center of Antofagasta, Chile.

21 Nov 1999. another UFO photographed by GOES.

But the icing on the cake…

On 6 August 2004, in a series of images taken by the IMAGE space craft, a half-ton Earth-orbiting satellite carrying some of the most sophisticated imaging instruments ever to be flown in the near-Earth space environment, an unmistakable Unidentified object was photographed which can be seen in terrestrial orbit, on the South of the Indian Ocean, near Antarctica. Analysing the image....(Objecto=Object. Lua=Moon)

And finally…

Resembles the Enterprise in Star Trek, what??
So what do we have here?

1. A CCD glitch! (Remember, the IMAGE Space craft carried the most sophisticated imaging instruments ever to be flown in the near-Earth space environment)
2. My imagination gone wild! (Most likely!!)

Whatever it is, Cheers!

All images courtesy: OVNIs

Here..

[edit on 22-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
those first lot of pics have proven to be the moon, in orbit behind the earth.
if it were a ufo it would be the size of california!

second lot look interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
If it were a ufo it would be the size of california!

Exactly! This is what it says in Portuguese:"Nele pode ver-se um objecto em orbita sobre a costa do Chile, cujas dimensões aproximadas seriam de 400 quilómetros de diâmetro."

That means the diameter of the object was approx 400 km!! Shades of Arthur C Clarke's novel, 'Rendezvous With Rama', eh?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i dunno - the first ones look like 2 BIG salad bowls held together with duct tape to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Most of the pics of the UFO is elliptical, while the moon is spherical. In those pics the object looks cylindrical and flat..

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Most of the pics of the UFO is elliptical, while the moon is spherical. In those pics the object looks cylindrical and flat..

yes... thats a good point, i think it all has to do with perspective and that sort of stuff.

ill dig up a link hold on...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
link below, has a write up about it, comparing it to similar earth/moon shots from satelites:

LINK

EDIT: found the old ATS thread discussing this
link

[edit on 22/1/07 by lbennie]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Looks like it's over the Pacific ocean in those pics, not the Atlantic..

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
those first lot of pics have proven to be the moon, in orbit behind the earth.
if it were a ufo it would be the size of california!

second lot look interesting.

LOL it's the first time i have ever seen the moon that shape LOL

Seriously it's either a hoax or it is an actual space ship.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I also think it's the moon if they're calculations are correct that at the time the photo was taken by the satellite that the moon should've been in that position.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Surley 400 km in a near earth orbit would be visible with the naked eye - even at night, blocking out stars? Wonder what the cloud cover was like

Also how do i get those little quote boxes up lol

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I also think it's the moon if they're calculations are correct that at the time the photo was taken by the satellite that the moon should've been in that position.

This UFO was present for only a few minutes and is not seen in images taken prior or afterwards, ruling out the possibility that it was the Moon. The UFO had structure, windows, and radiated heat in the infrared spectrum.

And then, I didn't know the Moon had nice rings of perfect dimensions going around it!! How does one account for this? The usual photographic glitch?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by TheBandit795

This UFO was present for only a few minutes and is not seen in images taken prior or afterwards, ruling out the possibility that it was the Moon. The UFO had structure, windows, and radiated heat in the infrared spectrum.

And then, I didn't know the Moon had nice rings of perfect dimensions going around it!! How does one account for this? The usual photographic glitch?

Well I didnt know space had vertical lines of infrared through it either

The image is clearly not perfect. Though I would guess that the moon is at least a little warmer than space (light reflect off the surface, the energy has to go somewhere right?

And do you have those other pictures?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
merka, they are horizontal lines, not vertical!! Here's the explanation...

The black ring shows a temperature over 50°C and in the central part about 10°C. The lines that can be seen in front of the UFO belong to electromagnetic interference that apparently eminates from the UFO. Importantly this does not represent a malfunction with this satellite, for similar photo's were taken by GOES image servers around the world and erased very quickly in the U.S.A.

In respect of the picture itself, it is said by experts in satellite image analysis that the object is real and enormous; in fact somewhere between 450 and 500 km in diameter. The UFO is moving at the same speed as the GOES-8.

www.ufoevidence.org...

And by the way, I wonder why no one has commented on this photograph in the opening post. Intriguing! That's the one I'm really interested in!!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And by the way, I wonder why no one has commented on this photograph in the opening post. Intriguing! That's the one I'm really interested in!!

Cheers!

Looks like a Stealth Bomber coming up underneath an UFO to do a mid-air re-fueling...
Or maybe it is the TR3B Aurora craft hovering about? Or an UFO hauling in another pre-built giant pyramid to sink and install under the ocean surface in that area? Hehe...

What would the size of that object be, I wonder? Also how far away is that object? OP suggests that it is in terrestrial orbit, but how do I know that for sure? Could it be alot closer to camera and smaller, or is it on surface and very huge?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Just an idea, something entering the atmosphere?

The V shape behind the object the shackwave / wake?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
something 400 kilometers in diameter?

Are you nuts? It would set off every dang radar as well as probably crash into a number of satellites.

It would be naked eye visible from ground "Independence Day" style and cover alot of field of view.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Just an idea, something entering the atmosphere?

The V shape behind the object the shackwave / wake?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Now_Then]

I dont think a shookwave would havea shadow, could be wroung.

What if the larger V shaped one was a craft, not much diffrent then what viewed during the alleged Phoniox Lights event in the mid 1990's.

The smaller one on top looks as it is either docked, , much more above captured by chance, or part of the V object.

I think it is the first and we are seeing 2 ships, one that is much larger and roams all over the place on earth undetected, and the other one is a type of refueling, ship.

All this is garbage with no EVIDENCE of where this PHOTO came from.

Can you post a link if you are so kind.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hubble space telescope or large spy satellite (which will look similar but bigger)

Think of a cylinder pointing away from you, and consider the high glare from the Sun and reflections.

Possibly space shuttle? In orbit it flies "upside down" with black underside tiles pointing outwards.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

No EVIDENCE of where this PHOTO came from.

Can you post a link if you are so kind.

Yes. If you check out the opener, you'll find the links there. And, this image was taken on 6 August 2004 by the IMAGE space craft, a half-ton Earth-orbiting satellite carrying some of the most sophisticated imaging instruments ever to be flown in the near-Earth space environment, . Check out the opening post for more details.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join