It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown calling for a 'New World Order'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Bravo!

Bring on the NWO. I've always been a supporter and believe all this paranoia about is usually Amerocentric in origin and unfounded on misunderstandings and warped beliefs about anything not Yanky...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The current NWO and it's supporters can continue to delude themselves that one day they'll be running this planet.
The only way that's going to happen, is if someone like myself is running the show.

I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet, but if Carlsberg did Presidents. I'd be that President and it would be the best President this world has ever seen...........
.......sorry make that the universe.....
The human ego, don't you just love it..

I would personally like nothing better than to see humanity united under one government and one law. A government that is driven by honor, morality, ethics and compassion, to make this planet the best it possibly can be, but if people honestly believe that there is no conspiracy and that the people involved in bringing about the NWO actually have you're best interests at heart, then what can I say except you are truly deluded.

Anyone who would put their faith in people and organizations such as the Rockefeller's, the Bilderberg group and their puppets, Bush, Blair, Brown, Sarkosy, Putin etc, who are currently running the show, are beyond brain dead....................maybe you should rush down to the nearest hospital and hook yourself upto to a brain scanner and check to see if there is actually any brain activity..............

As for Gordon Brown. Well he is a compulsive liar, an idiot and a coward, who would gladly sell your soul to the devil just to save his own. He's a man completely devoid of any morals, ethics, honor or integrity, but hey what's new. This seems to be the norm when it comes to politicians.......
welcome to Planet Earth........
aka the galactic whorehouse.

PS. Any benevolent Alien who wants to adopt a human, please don't hesitate to beam me up....
I've had it with this world.....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Infoholic

New World Order/Scottish Ritual Freemasonry.

Remember World War II and the attempts at the 'Final Solution'?

So do others!

* Scottish Ritual Freemasonry's H.Q. is at 96 George Street, Edinburgh, Scotland - builders of the U.S. White House.

* The Knesset (Masonic Lodge) was specifically designed and built by Rothschild.

* Adolf Hitler was a Rothschild offshoot.

* Watch the globally and strategically placed 'black dots'/'traditional handshakes' as they tour the world, and the picture emerges e.g. Bush-Blair-Brown-Rothschild!

There is growing awareness of Mountbatten-Windsor (British royal family) attempts to hinder public awareness of these details. The attempt also is to try to thwart understanding and accountability for their intended World War Three evils.

See websites e.g. elizaearsman.com

new topics

<< 1   >>

join