It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown calling for a 'New World Order'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Gordon Brown calls for 'New World Order'...

Chancellor Gordon Brown has spoken of the need for a "new world order" to deal with future security and environmental challenges.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Anyone find it strange that Mr Brown is also the one destined to take power from Tony Blair once he has left office?
As Mr Blair seems to be nothing more than a lap dog for Bush, maybe its Mr Brown who is the man with the plan.
Comments anyone?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK
Gordon Brown calls for 'New World Order'...

Anyone find it strange that Mr Brown is also the one destined to take power from Tony Blair once he has left office?
As Mr Blair seems to be nothing more than a lap dog for Bush, maybe its Mr Brown who is the man with the plan.
Comments anyone?

Hmm...
another one openly calling for the New World Order. Or has this been done before in the UK?

As far as the NWO being called up, Brown's comment calling for a "new diplomacy" to go alongside military power to defeat terrorism, share prosperity and "win the battle of hearts and minds." has been repeated by many in governmental seats of today and of the years past.

I believe the "terrorism" ideal is a bit far fetched. It's meant to be a cover up of the "real uniting challenge" that is to come.

Brown has made some very strong statements as quoted in your link. Taking into context his appearant feelings in these statements, and the road that many governments are taking their people down today (referencing the police state mentality)... I think we can all agree the ticking time bomb to the NWO is quickly approaching it's alarm point.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock....

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This statment says alot.

Mr Brown said there was a “need to make globalisation work for all by building an alliance for economic and social justice and environmental care - an essential element of the new world order - and by comprehensively and on all fronts overcoming the challenge of violent jihadist terrorism.”

Scary....

Mr Brown said the G7 - the US, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Canada and Japan - should be expanded. “Beginning with the UK presidency (in 2005), India has been in attendance at meetings of G7 finance ministers and as part of the G8 plus 5 group has attended the G8. It is time to formally recognise on a more consistent and regular basis the reality of this emerging new world order.

But maybe "New World Order" is just this...

“The post-1945 system of international institutions, built for a world of sheltered economies and just 50 states, is not yet broken but - for a world of 200 states and an open globalisation - urgently in need of modernisation and reform.”

Source

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i dont think its strange that he has said that really as he has attended Bilderberg meetings and blatently sold his soul to that lot quite a while ago

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Frakkerface]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I will have to agree with Infoholic . . . too many would be leaders voicing their choice for NWO, it seems that this three worlds has been spoken quite a lot lately.

It feels like we are been prepared for the event and been brainwashed into accepting it.

But I wonder . . . perhaps is because is already here and taking control of the world as we speak?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It feels like we are been prepared for the event and been brainwashed into accepting it.

But I wonder . . . perhaps is because is already here and taking control of the world as we speak?

You are correct marg6034, we are being prepared, for whatever event that may be.... economies crumbling... ufos... natural disasters (global warming)... etc etc.

I also agree with your second statement, the NWO is already here. They are desperately trying to fully take control. But... as many many others would attest... the one and only thing from keeping the NWO from coming out into the limelight would be the 2nd Amendment Right of every American citizen (whether or not they exercise that right). The fact that the approx. 75 million "armed" US citizens are able to protect their country, puts a halt to abrupt and blatant attempts to completely oppress the people.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
the one and only thing from keeping the NWO from coming out into the limelight would be the 2nd Amendment Right of every American citizen (whether or not they exercise that right). The fact that the approx. 75 million "armed" US citizens are able to protect their country, puts a halt to abrupt and blatant attempts to completely oppress the people.

I agree, in order for the NWO to take over Americans will have to give up their constitution, that will prove to be a very hard issue to tackle.

But we live in an illusion right now of freedom and prosperity, I will not be surprise if something like that stupid bill targeting the minuteman will become a legislation to target the rights to arms.

Sometimes the littler things are the ones to be more worry about.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i would anticipate a staged event like occurred in australia (port arthur) massacre

on a wider scale with more deaths and then some kind of back door bill which makes guns illegal in light of this (or very difficult to get ahold of)

and then the flood gates open for the NWO

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If I was the future PM, the president etc etc. I would say something along those lines. I would include the words 'New World Order' in the speech, and I would then sit back and watch the conspiracy theorists have orgasms. It would be quite fun

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter what Brown says. He's just going to keep the bed warm at No 10 for David Cameron.

If you want to make some money, put a wedge of cash on Clinton winning 2008 and Cameron in 2010...

EDIT: sorry, to elaborate, Cameron attended the Bilderberg meeting last year and I do believe that Clinton attended as well. Needless to say she has the money to buy the Presidency anyway...

[edit on 22/1/07 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It doesn't really matter what Brown says. He's just going to keep the bed warm at No 10 for David Cameron.

If you want to make some money, put a wedge of cash on Clinton winning 2008 and Cameron in 2010...

EDIT: sorry, to elaborate, Cameron attended the Bilderberg meeting last year and I do believe that Clinton attended as well. Needless to say she has the money to buy the Presidency anyway...

[edit on 22/1/07 by stumason]

Yep, they were both spotted attending last years Bilderburg meeting and coincidentally, Hillary has just entered the 2008 Presidential race.
Trip down to the bookies anyone...?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh really? So Cameron did attend. I thought it was just George Osborne?

I can easily see Cameron being PM in 2010 at the very least. And now that he's visited the Bildeberg conference, I am certain

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Gordon Brown's New World Order Speech
on Live Leak (Video)
Link

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK
Gordon Brown calls for 'New World Order'

Gordon "Bilderberg" Brown will be even worse than the Papal Knight of SMOM, Tony Blair

Brown has already called for a New World Order since his nomination. Brown has been questioned in parliament about his attendances at Bilderberg.
Bilderberg was started by Joseph Retinger, a 33rd Degree Freemason and a Jesuit.
Brown is next PM, now that Blair is leaving, Blair is a Papal Knight of SMOM.
THE DISAPPEARANCE OF BRITISH GOLD

Then there are the "direct" sales of gold by the Central banks. The most recent sales were made by the Bank of England. It sold off at least half of its gold reserves over a 3-year period ending in March.

The man responsible for the decision to sell the gold is Gordon Brown, the Chancellor of the Exchequer. He has now come under fire for having made horrendous investment decisions.

The British Independant published that story. In part that paper says "Gordon Brown has "lost" 400 million pounds by ordering the sale of part of Britain's gold reserves by the Bank of England....."

"Figures obtained by the Independent on Sunday also show that his decision to order the Bank of England to part with some of its gold reserves and switch into Euro and yen was also not a good bet for the taxpayer. The value of gold has soared on world markets as investors have switched to gold."

First gold disappears from Russia, then from Britain and now seemingly from the U.S. Where did it all go? Well, a good part of it went to China and a little bit of it went to Japan. But fairly substantial portions have wound up in the hands of wealthy families.

www.theseventhtrumpet.org...

Brown accused of conning the country over pensions

By Francis Elliott, Whitehall Editor
Published: 01 April 2007
news.independent.co.uk...

The revelation that Gordon Brown defied official advice on the effects of his policies on pensions led yesterday to calls for an inquiry by the independent financial watchdog.

The Conservatives sought to step up the pressure on the Chancellor in the wake of the disclosure of warnings over the effects of a £5-billion-a year raid on pension funds in 1997. Officials told him that the scrapping of tax relief on dividends paid into pension funds risked driving many into insolvency, as £75 billion pension fund assets would be instantly wiped out. The warnings have been borne out as tens of thousands of pensioners have lost out.

The Treasury maintains that the decision was taken on the "best advice" of civil servants, who had advised that pension funds would be better off in the long term. But the release of the papers - presented to Mr Brown in 1997 - provoked fury from pension campaigners.

The Tories seized on the documents as proof that the Chancellor had been "conning the country" for the last decade. Philip Hammond, Shadow Pensions Secretary, said: "Gordon Brown must explain to the House why he acted in defiance of his top civil servants".

The UK's Independent newspaper, 21st January 1995, reported that in the UK the Masons were an organization 300,000 strong, represented at the top of the police force, in the government, the House of Lords, the high court, banking, the boardrooms of the largest companies and every part of the establishment.

Gordon Brown is reportedly a freemason.
aangirfan.blogspot.com...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I implore everyone to FLAG this thread!

Let's make this known....

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's time for everyone to shake loose of the strange paralysis that has caused us to watch as a world government -- a new order -- forms around us.

Extremely curious is why there is so little uproar over the consolidation of Europe (minus Christianity) as well as the move by the United States recently to "integrate" its economy with that same united Europe (or "European Union").

Such was signed as an order by President George Bush last month, to virtually no public notice.

"The two sides agreed to set up an 'economic council' to push ahead with regulatory convergence in nearly forty areas, including intellectual property, financial services, business takeovers and the motor industry," reported BBC. The U.S. is also consolidating with nations on its own continent.

And so it goes at a time when strangeness crystallizes in a way that just a few years back seemed outlandish.

The stuff of conspiracy theories -- of paranoia?

Although some go too far with this, there is no doubt that aligned with this move, is a shadowy organization called Lucis Trust that promotes both world government and pagan world religions. It is a tight, small group founded on the deeply occult teachings of a medium named Madame Blavatsky (who created what was called "theosophy").

Lucis has sway at the United Nations, where it has "non-governmental consultant" status -- and where there was built from its onset a cold, sterile, pagan like meditation room (or "chapel").

In the center of the room was placed a six-and-half-ton rectangular block of iron ore, polished on the top and illuminated from above by a single spotlight. This block, which was a gift of the King of Sweden and a Swedish mining company, was the only symbol in the Room.

Like something out of Star Trek -- or ancient Babylon?

Lucis has been linked to the Temple of Understanding, which is also connected with the U.N. (and has had functions there).
Meanwhile, curious too is the office building at 120 Wall Street where Lucis is located.

Located in the same building are: the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy; International Planned Parenthood -- Western Hemisphere Division; Lambda Legal Defense/Education Fund (a group that promotes man-boy relationships); and the Alan Guttmacher Institute, which advances "sexual and reproductive health" (read: contraception and abortion) worldwide and is named after a past president of Planned Parenthood.

The location at 120 Wall Street may not be a conspiracy, but perhaps one could note that conspiracies are sometimes more supernatural than mundane and that the birds of a spiritual feather flock together.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by gtirlad2]

[edit on 19-5-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
If I was the future PM, the president etc etc. I would say something along those lines. I would include the words 'New World Order' in the speech, and I would then sit back and watch the conspiracy theorists have orgasms. It would be quite fun

Why wouldn't you just talk about the country of which you had been elected. It isn't for Brown (or Bush or Blair) to decide what other countries should do or how they should be run.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
perhaps you are reading too much into his mention of a "new world order."

maybe he just means that it's time for the world to work together to help prolong life on the planet? instead of fighting each other to be the most powerful nation, we all need to help each other make the world a better place

also...if he means the "NWO" in the conspiratorial sense, there are billions of people who will simply say "no"

all power lies in the masses, never forget that. if someone puts on a facade as if they are in control, they're just lying to make themselves feel better. we have all the power

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I agree, in order for the NWO to take over Americans will have to give up their constitution, that will prove to be a very hard issue to tackle.

The NAU is going to fix that really easy for them.. Don't you worry yourself over that "Damn Piece Of Paper" cause if they bring NAU up then we are all screwed and the 2nd amendment would be nothing more than a faded memory..

Kinda like when old people who talk about how they used to party all night on 25 cents.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 2/8/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
About time. We need to get this NWO moving. We only have 12 more years. before 2020. You know... "Pefect Eyesight".. Yeah, that's right people.

The sad thing is, that it's going to break alot of hearts and minds. People will actually find out that they've been suffering from paranoid delusions based on nothing but half-truths and pure speculation all along.

Embrace the evolution of civilization and the end of the expired concept of national sovereignty, along with a drastic decrease in crimes of all types.

There will be only one type of sovereignty - world sovereignty. Let us unite as one planet, under the stars - onward, into the future.

Quit holding on to the past.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join