It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Whether or not you subscribe to any theories regarding NWO, Masonry or Illuminati figures taking over the world or not - I pose this question to you.

It is my belief that we are ultimitely the masters of our own realities - that is to say, that beyond the influx of information thrown upon us by the proverbial powers that be, we can decide what to focus and dwell upon - should we so choose to.

If there is an "agenda" going on in the world (be it or a spiritual nature, or a profoundly humanistic one) is it not possible by focusing so intently on certain issues we can - as a collective - actually manifest these theoretical scenarios into being?

Might these "powers that be" be relying on the weaknesses of human nature to do just that? To create such a fervor over a prophecy that we not only think about it obessively and discuss it en masse - to the point that we are actually contibuting to the ultimate outcome of said prophecy?

In other words - if we refuse to play the game, does the game continue?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I believe we have reached the point in history that we are not playing a game, we are living a life. Life can be whatever one chooses it to be, a game as you so put it.

Who are we to consider the consequences of our actions?

For me, and me personally... the ultimate question is; Who are you and what will you do to contribute to history?

It's about the legacies we as a people must leave. Be it good or bad, it is a difference.

Reality is about as much fiction as it is non-fiction. Depends what you make of it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Whether or not you subscribe to any theories regarding NWO, Masonry or Illuminati figures taking over the world or not - I pose this question to you.

It is my belief that we are ultimitely the masters of our own realities - that is to say, that beyond the influx of information thrown upon us by the proverbial powers that be, we can decide what to focus and dwell upon - should we so choose to.

If there is an "agenda" going on in the world (be it or a spiritual nature, or a profoundly humanistic one) is it not possible by focusing so intently on certain issues we can - as a collective - actually manifest these theoretical scenarios into being?

Might these "powers that be" be relying on the weaknesses of human nature to do just that? To create such a fervor over a prophecy that we not only think about it obessively and discuss it en masse - to the point that we are actually contibuting to the ultimate outcome of said prophecy?

In other words - if we refuse to play the game, does the game continue?

General Eyes,

I think you are right on the mark. We do create our own realities, and if a large enough group focuses on creating the same positive reality, it WILL come into being.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think you are right on the mark. We do create our own realities, and if a large enough group focuses on creating the same positive reality, it WILL come into being.

Thanks for the input Spiritconnections.

This topic has been weighing heavily on the brain the past decade - in light of all the negative publicity and cultural memes. It's nice to know someone else is out there working for the manifestion of a better tommorrow.

Reality is about as much fiction as it is non-fiction. Depends what you make of it.

Excellent point, SS. Let's hope there are some good stories out there we still haven't heard yet - and may they come to light en masse.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
many think seeing is believing

when in truth...believing is seeing

the world is still sleeping

but, like you, I'm awake.....unlearning.....and reprogramming.....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
t_r_u_t_h - so wonderful to hear from you...

but, like you, I'm awake.....unlearning.....and reprogramming.....

As am I. I'm currently rewriting my personal worldview and leaving out other people forced agendas - especially when they aren't beneficial or holistically motivated.

Nice to meet another kindred soul.

new topics

top topics

join